Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

Along the decent trip and until now I do not understand their way of thinking when I ask about the distribution they say there will be stages in the division.. after that I asked again why should be like that and he replied we do not want or fear our coins will be dropped (dump) by the bounty participants? I just answered simple, during this time you are more than anywhere you even have promoted it to many countries but why you are afraid your coins in the drop (dump) if your coins are quality you do not need to fear such a thing  Roll Eyes Shocked Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:09:07 PM

Along the decent trip and until now I do not understand their way of thinking when I ask about the distribution they say there will be stages in the division.. after that I asked again why should be like that and he replied we do not want or fear our coins will be dropped (dump) by the bounty participants? I just answered simple, during this time you are more than anywhere you even have promoted it to many countries but why you are afraid your coins in the drop (dump) if your coins are quality you do not need to fear such a thing  Roll Eyes Shocked Huh
They are very worried if they distribute the DECENT price bounty fund will fall, so I think bounty hunters also work and need to be at least appreciated, so I think you need to wait until 2030 they will distribute it later.

It seems the team is looking afraid to pay bounty reward maybe nobody get rewarded with kind of behavior when team will be like this. But I think after 2020 they will think about this to pay bounty reward.
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:10:48 PM

When did this bounty conversation with Decent happen? Was it in your head?

The terms of the bounty were there from the beginning, and known by all the participant. Released in stages withing 3 months, after the ICO participants get their coins.

Maybe you're not a native speaker, but it sounds like you had an imaginary conversation with the Decent team.
GeopByte

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

When does sync end Huh I'm waiting for 4 hours
ja23

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fIy71Yr.jpg

You won't. You will have to update the software to a newer Windows version, which I don't know if they have updated it yet, or if it's still a few hours away.

Or you can recompile the Linux version. Which could be a little technical, so I would just wait.

Basically they fixed a bug, and doing so requires an update.

Edit: I just opened my Windows wallet, and it greeted me with a prompt for a new installation. So just restart your wallet.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

The terms of the bounty were there from the beginning, and known by all the participant. Released in stages withing 3 months, after the ICO participants get their coins.

Maybe you're not a native speaker, but it sounds like you had an imaginary conversation with the Decent team.

Ok if they statment was like this is ok sorry! but not for price dump from bounty hunters! what make big dump are just the big investors
That's what I do not like about the developers decent, so far they are stalling the time and the result when will do the division is just the information fearing their coins in dump then they always postpone the time for the division. There is no better information than that word  Cheesy
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

Ok if they statment was like this is ok sorry! but not for price dump from bounty hunters! what make big dump are just the big investors
That's what I do not like about the developers decent, so far they are stalling the time and the result when will do the division is just the information fearing their coins in dump then they always postpone the time for the division. There is no better information than that word  Cheesy

Sit back and relax. Dev team always said they would release bounty payments after the mainnet, and then they clarified it will take up to 3 months. Besides, it will be released in batches. No need to worry about it. Everything has been happening as promised.

Are not they going to let go at the beginning of last month, why could it be 3 months ahead, and why the team gave a statement that they were afraid if they let go today, if the price would drop drastically with the hunters of the prize, so which is true, are they afraid or indeed They are relaxing for a year ....
ja23

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

Sit back and relax. Dev team always said they would release bounty payments after the mainnet, and then they clarified it will take up to 3 months. Besides, it will be released in batches. No need to worry about it. Everything has been happening as promised.

Are not they going to let go at the beginning of last month, why could it be 3 months ahead, and why the team gave a statement that they were afraid if they let go today, if the price would drop drastically with the hunters of the prize, so which is true, are they afraid or indeed They are relaxing for a year ....

As someone who's always here, and reading the slack channel, where is this statement that the team won't release the bounties because they are afraid of the price falling?
aisyah88

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

As someone who's always here, and reading the slack channel, where is this statement that the team won't release the bounties because they are afraid of the price falling?
This statement I quote on slcak and I can not provide vasive evidence but it is true statement ...

below this..

"There have been many concerns about our Bounty system and potential dump of the price after the launch of the network. It is in our interest for this not to happen, so let me clear thing out about how the release of the funds will proceed."
ja23

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:20:46 PM

That's what I do not like about the developers decent, so far they are stalling the time and the result when will do the division is just the information fearing their coins in dump then they always postpone the time for the division. There is no better information than that word  Cheesy

This statement I quote on slcak and I can not provide vasive evidence but it is true statement ...

below this..

"There have been many concerns about our Bounty system and potential dump of the price after the launch of the network. It is in our interest for this not to happen, so let me clear thing out about how the release of the funds will proceed."

That quote is from August of last year, a change to the bounty rules per the bounty hunter's request. The bounty hunters requested that at the start of the campaign, and every bounty hunter knew that when they joined the campaign.

Everyone here knows that the bounties will be released in batches for the first 3 months. And they've known this since August of 2016. But you come here and make it sound as if the devs recently came out and made a new rule about distributing the bounties in batches and the reason for this new rule is because they're afraid of the price plummeting.

As if this is just some random bitcoin clone with no innovations, instead of a coin written from scratch with a lot of partnerships and future milestones that they must meet. If it was a simple coin I could see why they would worry about the price, instead of focusing all of their effort on maintaining the code, getting more deals done and thus raising the value that way. They have something to work with, so would not be worried about the price going down temporarily because of bounty dumpers.
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:30:31 PM

Most of the posts in this thread is about the bounty Tongue

Why most of posts are about some specific issue because it exists. Unfortunately this thing is being ignored continuously. It has been already almost one month since the main net is launched and they didn't start collecting addresses. They are not serious but there is no escape without paying bounties.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

It’s been a hot summer here at DECENT HQ.
Have a quick look at the features newly added or updated on DECENT GO

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:32:39 PM

Why most of posts are about some specific issue because it exists. Unfortunately this thing is being ignored continuously. It has been already almost one month since the main net is launched and they didn't start collecting addresses. They are not serious but there is no escape without paying bounties.

Ignored? Just because they won't answer to your specific questions? They already said that they will come back to it in following weeks
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:43:56 PM

Ignored? Just because they won't answer to your specific questions? They already said that they will come back to it in following weeks

Maybe that's what made this yarn. Always on top, to discuss the ever-delayed distribution, even though it takes over the next 3 months, but all the bounties must wait longer with this delay, so many participants are protesting against the dev decision to delay the distribution of longer ...
lilaj4de

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:22:46 PM

I opened Wallet and requested upgrade (Win64). Good news on this update? Or just fixes HuhHuh?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:36:17 PM

Can anyone explain this to me?

Does this basically just mean that you're privacy is protected better?

What explanation do you want? About the project ? Has to be more specific. Taking advantage of those with a problem of synchronization, after upgrade I manage to sync my wallet Smiley Remembering that the update was automatic
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:02:51 AM

https://i.imgur.com/fIy71Yr.jpg

You won't. You will have to update the software to a newer Windows version, which I don't know if they have updated it yet, or if it's still a few hours away.

Or you can recompile the Linux version. Which could be a little technical, so I would just wait.

Basically they fixed a bug, and doing so requires an update.

Edit: I just opened my Windows wallet, and it greeted me with a prompt for a new installation. So just restart your wallet.
just a waste of time, I'm deleting

How do some people reason like this, monthly update is necessary for most secured application, so for the team to come up with better wallet is a waste  of time, parity wallet was hacked this week and more than $30 million was lost, if Decent wallet was hacked everyone here will blame the team for their lack of security
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:06:38 AM

We have waited patiently for the Chinese OP Translation bounty. Is there anything we need to do in preparation for claiming it or do we just wait for further instructions? It's been a really long time now but looking forward at some point to receive our dues for our work rendered.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:49:24 AM

iconomi bounty rewards was over 100 btc not a problem  price drop little bit when they started to trade on kraken, after 3 month they started to rise ! Edgeless project over 200 btc bounty rewards dont remember if trade was never under ico price GREAT ....DECENT 50 btc Bounty rewards(not sure about it could  less) after 1 years they still have to pay the bounty? what DECENT TEAM THINK ABOUT  ,we are all stupid? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin my  God guys open your eyes One forever.......

I am sure that at this point decent team doesn't care about a dump, but they promised this before, so they are doing this. But your math is wrong as f*ck...There's 1 million decents coming from bounties, not sure how you price that as 50btc or less
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:25:14 AM

iconomi bounty rewards was over 100 btc not a problem  price drop little bit when they started to trade on kraken, after 3 month they started to rise ! Edgeless project over 200 btc bounty rewards dont remember if trade was never under ico price GREAT ....DECENT 50 btc Bounty rewards(not sure about it could  less) after 1 years they still have to pay the bounty? what DECENT TEAM THINK ABOUT  ,we are all stupid? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin my  God guys open your eyes One forever.......

I am sure that at this point decent team doesn't care about a dump, but they promised this before, so they are doing this. But your math is wrong as f*ck...There's 1 million decents coming from bounties, not sure how you price that as 50btc or less

i thought bounties were 150k dct

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: