Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

When price are keep climbing we hear just good about anything is being released or shared this was during last year. Lats nine months bearish market has covered all good things which were appearing time to time. Recent increase of 30% approximately is sign that it is pretty well important project continuously and will get benefited from bull run in future.

Most alt coins are currently on the rise, but dct is still around $ 0.15. Still, many people are trying to sell dct even at 2000sat. These people do not sell for profit. So I suspect the dct team is selling dct to cover the expense.

Whether it is pretty hard to know who is increasing the sell pressure but when we hear like dev is dumping his coins to cover expanses this create more panic situation. I hope this platform will become more practical and useful than we will see nice recovery.

I hope so, too.
But this is not the first time a dct team has been suspected of selling dct.
So the price has fallen more than other Altcoins and the losses of investors have increased. No one knows what is happening inside the dct team.

I know you're a troll, literally created this account to FUD this coin, and you have spam this thread daily for the past two months, but making stuff up like that from thin air is just bad. I still can't figure out your agenda. I mean I know you're humoring yourself, but I just don't see the fun in it. Are you trying to better your English or something?

This is why I think we should open a new moderated thread. I mean look at how just one loser hijacks a thread, almost 100 comments, all FUD on this thread. Not one comment outside of this thread.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
holmes70

Activity: 398
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:39:12 AM

When price are keep climbing we hear just good about anything is being released or shared this was during last year. Lats nine months bearish market has covered all good things which were appearing time to time. Recent increase of 30% approximately is sign that it is pretty well important project continuously and will get benefited from bull run in future.

Most alt coins are currently on the rise, but dct is still around $ 0.15. Still, many people are trying to sell dct even at 2000sat. These people do not sell for profit. So I suspect the dct team is selling dct to cover the expense.

Whether it is pretty hard to know who is increasing the sell pressure but when we hear like dev is dumping his coins to cover expanses this create more panic situation. I hope this platform will become more practical and useful than we will see nice recovery.

I hope so, too.
But this is not the first time a dct team has been suspected of selling dct.
So the price has fallen more than other Altcoins and the losses of investors have increased. No one knows what is happening inside the dct team.

I know you're a troll, literally created this account to FUD this coin, and you have spam this thread daily for the past two months, but making stuff up like that from thin air is just bad. I still can't figure out your agenda. I mean I know you're humoring yourself, but I just don't see the fun in it. Are you trying to better your English or something?

This is why I think we should open a new moderated thread. I mean look at how just one loser hijacks a thread, almost 100 comments, all FUD on this thread. Not one comment outside of this thread.

Fud? You must be either a fool or a dct member. Do you still post for dct and make some money? Are you a high school student? It seems to me that the level you think is just right. Even though the dct is 2000 sat and not even $ 0.15, it is cheating people here to post an article that advocates the dct team.
When I see the article that advocates the dct team like you, I suspect more and more that the dct team is selling the dct. Now, who do you think sells dct for 2000 sat? I think there is only a dct team.
mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

DCT team has monthly expenses you know, ahahah

they have to pay staff, rent, and other daily expenses like their morning coffee, hahaha

where can they get money?Huh of course most probably by selling DCT in exchanges hhhh

i dont think investors or traders dump DCT, cuz they bought it at an expensive rate, they cannot sell by loss.

SOOOOO , Those who sell are pretty much DCT team who already own the coins.

It is a cheating strategy ,,, what a shame ,,,, but what can we doo nothing UNFORTUnetly !!!

GOOD JOB DCT TEAM   !!! ( IAM SARCASTIC JUST IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE , because THIS IS NOT A GOOD JOB ) 

muflih_11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

Why this thread full of HATE, thank matej. you share hate around the word. smahe on you.
holmes70

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

they have to pay staff, rent, and other daily expenses like their morning coffee, hahaha

where can they get money?Huh of course most probably by selling DCT in exchanges hhhh

i dont think investors or traders dump DCT, cuz they bought it at an expensive rate, they cannot sell by loss.

It is a cheating strategy ,,, what a shame ,,,, but what can we doo nothing UNFORTUnetly !!!

GOOD JOB DCT TEAM   !!! ( IAM SARCASTIC JUST IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE , because THIS IS NOT A GOOD JOB ) 

Now dct is around 2000 sat. But someone is still selling dct. Who else would be a dct team?
Endless dump!!!!
Nobody wants to buy dct. Who is responsible?
Project? Useless project and useless events !!!!!!

Show everyone evidence your words if no then do not need to littering here your disinformation this threads

Evidence? Look at the dct price!!!!
Who do you think is continuing to sell dct at this price? Only the dct team can profit from selling dct now.
holmes70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:44:11 AM by holmes70

GOOD JOB DCT TEAM   !!! ( IAM SARCASTIC JUST IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE , because THIS IS NOT A GOOD JOB )  

WTF ? WHO ?

It bearish trading bot!

Bot?
Try to buy 100,000 dcts. Perhaps it will be a transaction soon.
Still, somebody or some group is constantly selling dct. Think about who is selling.
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

GOOD JOB DCT TEAM   !!! ( IAM SARCASTIC JUST IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE , because THIS IS NOT A GOOD JOB )  

Now dct is around 2000 sat. But someone is still selling dct. Who else would be a dct team?
Endless dump!!!!

Such a troll, why do you act so stupid on this thread? What is your agenda? You troll, hoping the price will keep dropping/stay low while you buy in?

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:41:09 AM

Endless dump!!!!

Such a troll, why do you act so stupid on this thread? What is your agenda? You troll, hoping the price will keep dropping/stay low while you buy in?

What a fool!!!!
Now dct price is still very very cheap. What are you talking about?
Think and post.

You are a complete moronic troll and wasting your time here. The price is cheap right, many other projects are the same so are they all falling as projects? No they aren't, you're just dumb.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Hello, everyone! We're very glad to see you all so active and passionate on our Bitcoin Talk page! Grin

We're also actively and passionately starting the new season with the latest updates at DECENT this past week with not just one, but two Blockchain Pioneers Hackathons around the world!  

Check out our newest blog post! Cool

image loading...

https://decent.ch/blog/decent-kicking-off-autumn-with-hackathons/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
holmes70

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:25:40 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:29:14 PM by holmes70

Hello, everyone! We're very glad to see you all so active and passionate on our Bitcoin Talk page! Grin

We're also actively and passionately starting the new season with the latest updates at DECENT this past week with not just one, but two Blockchain Pioneers Hackathons around the world!  

image loading...

Useless hackathon!!!! Stop spend investors’ money.
Dct team do not trick investors anymore.
Until now, dct team may be a fraud group.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

image loading...

Come on, they are working. They could have just left! But they are here! Don't be so rude, dude.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
holmes70

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

image loading...

Come on, they are working. They could have just left! But they are here! Don't be so rude, dude.

Working? Their work is to sell the dct to the market or make a useless event.
For investors, the price of dct is rather rude.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

image loading...

It sounds like Holmes doesn't understand what these events are for. This is a platform, and without developers it will be worthless, these events are for attracting developers.
If you don't like them, maybe sell them, because every platform is either attending to or trying to host events for attracting devs.
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

image loading...

Just check their latest announcements! They are truly working! Maybe they are not working efficiently but they are working. You cannot deny it!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
holmes70

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

image loading...

It sounds like Holmes doesn't understand what these events are for. This is a platform, and without developers it will be worthless, these events are for attracting developers.
If you don't like them, maybe sell them, because every platform is either attending to or trying to host events for attracting devs.

You don’t understand at all.
If I put all of my dct on the market, it will be 0sat.
The dct team is making no effort to increase the value of the coin.
Dct team have been tricking investors with a rubbish event.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

You might have already caught a glimpse of this tremendous news for both DECENT and the aviation industry, but if not, here it is:

In recent news, DECENT added aviation to the list of real world use cases for
blockchain with the development of 3IPK – the next project to be built on DCore. ✈️ Cool

image loading...

https://decent.ch/blog/dcore-goes-airborne/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
nobytes

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

image loading...

You don’t understand at all.
If I put all of my dct on the market, it will be 0sat.
The dct team is making no effort to increase the value of the coin.
Dct team have been tricking investors with a rubbish event.

I don't really want to continue this conversation as i already explained the situation as clearly as i could.
But maybe you shouldn't have bought this... I mean, why did you? It seems that you don't understand the tech or what they are trying to accomplish at all.
You can always sell it and cut your losses like more and more people have.
No one is going to judge you for doing that.
holmes70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

I don't really want to continue this conversation as i already explained the situation as clearly as i could.
But maybe you shouldn't have bought this... I mean, why did you? It seems that you don't understand the tech or what they are trying to accomplish at all.
You can always sell it and cut your losses like more and more people have.
No one is going to judge you for doing that.
[/quote]

I am writing for an incompetent dct team, not for you.
Do you have a dct? Everyone who has dct now has a huge loss. Nevertheless, the article that dct team is doing well and irritate the people here.
If the dct team is doing well, try to get some dct and raise the price.
nobytes

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

Do you have a dct? Everyone who has dct now has a huge loss. Nevertheless, the article that dct team is doing well and irritate the people here.

What part of my text was too hard to understand? Without the devs the whole platform will be worthless.
I am not buying this more until i'll see the dcore ecosystem would be worth entering.
You are the one who is not interested on attracting the devs. So why are you in here?
No one cares if you lost money. I am mostly here because i want to keep taps on the future of this.
holmes70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

What part of my text was too hard to understand? Without the devs the whole platform will be worthless.
I am not buying this more until i'll see the dcore ecosystem would be worth entering.
You are the one who is not interested on attracting the devs. So why are you in here?
No one cares if you lost money. I am mostly here because i want to keep taps on the future of this.

All dct holders lost money including me. So what?
Because dct team is a stupid team and fraud group.
Don’t you care? I don’t care you.
Is dct team doing well? Oh yes. Dct team is busy selling dct coin at market.
Maybe by now  most dct holders think dct coin is a scam and were fooled by the dct team.
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: