Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
dragonares

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:45:39 AM

I cant wait till this starts trading it is going to be very interesting. Speaking of which when is this planned to go live

4 monthly test net phases, first on starts this Friday, well, Saturday Decent time. So 4 months after. Hopefully a little earlier.

The test net is so long, although it is tough to wait for the launch, it would be a perfect official launch before we have a full scale of test net. All security checks are necessary.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 07:26:53 AM

I cant wait till this starts trading it is going to be very interesting. Speaking of which when is this planned to go live

4 monthly test net phases, first on starts this Friday, well, Saturday Decent time. So 4 months after. Hopefully a little earlier.
its been a very long time since ICO finished but mainnet and token distribution taking so long time. I hope everything will be fine and it will not cause any major dump in Decent price..bounty dumpers making me afraid.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:50:08 AM

its been a very long time since ICO finished but mainnet and token distribution taking so long time. I hope everything will be fine and it will not cause any major dump in Decent price..bounty dumpers making me afraid.

After starting main network will definitely be larger exchanges, there will be huge support, and do not think that bounties will affect the price.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Michael79

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:08:12 AM

After starting main network will definitely be larger exchanges, there will be huge support, and do not think that bounties will affect the price.
Totally agree with you. If people are smart they will not sell until their price touches the sky. Stay with good things and sell the bad.

Good things are felt and come to see

Decent is going to be a BOMB-PUMP that I calculate will explode in September of this year Cheesy
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:46:49 AM

It's still pretty much on the stated schedule. Q1/Q2.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

The number of shares distributed for the bounties is small compared to the total amount of Decent. That is why there will probably be a light dump, but nothing to be afraid of. Applies only to the bounty tokens.
Saturday97

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:58:29 PM

Dev team is still doing nice job so it will be worth to it to wait patiently for mainnet get launched. I hope this will be done as planned.

the main network will be release on june
of course, this project will be done as planned, because the dev have many time to launch.

they had over half an year past their original deadline so there is no excuse for another delay...
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 587

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:03:27 PM

Dev team is still doing nice job so it will be worth to it to wait patiently for mainnet get launched. I hope this will be done as planned.

the main network will be release on june
of course, this project will be done as planned, because the dev have many time to launch.

they had over half an year past their original deadline so there is no excuse for another delay...

I hope so, I think you are right. no reason to delay.
Keep patient and always support of this project to be the next a great altcoins in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Saturday97

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:06:15 PM

Any news on the FB and Twitter spreadsheet?  No reason for two weeks just to clarify and work on it
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:06:36 PM

The number of shares distributed for the bounties is small compared to the total amount of Decent. That is why there will probably be a light dump, but nothing to be afraid of. Applies only to the bounty tokens.

I agree with this. Personally I could sell my bounty token after Q3/Q4 2017, but my main token would be with me till after Q1/Q2 2019 when DECENT Stream would be lunched. I could buy a few more tokens during the light dump after Q1/Q2 2017. Looking at what ETH and DASH is doing I think it's smart to hold at least 2yrs.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Saturday97

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:17:44 PM

This Ahmed guy is the community manager both in DCT and in ARK and in both cases he is not getting his work done...
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:38:11 AM

This Ahmed guy is the community manager both in DCT and in ARK and in both cases he is not getting his work done...
You think is the same Ahmed who works with  chronobank aswell? maybe  thats why he have delays , because lots of work on his head. But i wish all the best for him and i hope he will finish all the work asap and all the bounty participants will get their shares.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 12:52:29 AM

You think is the same Ahmed who works with  chronobank aswell? maybe  thats why he have delays , because lots of work on his head. But i wish all the best for him and i hope he will finish all the work asap and all the bounty participants will get their shares.

I think the same person, he handle some campaign in the ICO
may be you are right he have a lot of work. Lets wait and see what happened later
We hope it will be done soon.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:25:28 AM

I agree with this. Personally I could sell my bounty token after Q3/Q4 2017, but my main token would be with me till after Q1/Q2 2019 when DECENT Stream would be lunched. I could buy a few more tokens during the light dump after Q1/Q2 2017. Looking at what ETH and DASH is doing I think it's smart to hold at least 2yrs.

That's what I'm planning. I do not want to sell my main tokens. Not for a while. I think it would still be growing beyond 2019. I mean, if this Decent stream thing pick up and compete with NetFlix, even just slightly, then the market cap for this would be in the multiple billions.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:32:55 AM

Decent Update For Indonesian Community  Cheesy

Apa Kabar Decent 5 Maret 2017

http://www.oneyesoneno.com/2017/03/apa-kabar-decent-5-maret-2017.html
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 10:18:08 AM

New video of Matej Michalko's talk at UCL (University College London) is now available. Check it out! https://youtu.be/CD3B2tPSGqw

Nice one! It is so amazing.

Thanks a lot! Stay tuned, new info coming soon and remember to register for DECENT Testnet (launch is on March 10th!)

https://decent.ch/en/testnet

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 10:20:24 AM

I think the same person, he handle some campaign in the ICO
may be you are right he have a lot of work. Lets wait and see what happened later
We hope it will be done soon.

All the lists will be updated soon, we apologize for the delay.
There is still enough time until the day of bounties' distribution, let's have a look at the most current updates and register for DECENT Testnet!

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:12:24 AM

At what time does the testnet launch? Is the same as the ICO, which was Saturday 9am Eastern time?

DECENT’s first testnet is set to launch on 10th of March 2017 @ 1:00 PM GMT

https://decent.ch/en/decents-1st-testnet-caesar-official-launch-date-announcement/
Betomania

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:04:26 PM

Does anyone here have been able to see the data from the bounty facebook and twitter ??
because I find it hard to see it ..

The sheet is being updated at the moment.

Thanks, Op!
You're awesome! hhahaha =D

Something is very fishy here.....those guys "working" on the spreadsheets for two weeks now....wondering what they are up to? or even worse did they loose that data?
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:31:05 PM

Does anyone here have been able to see the data from the bounty facebook and twitter ??
because I find it hard to see it ..

The sheet is being updated at the moment.

Thanks, Op!
You're awesome! hhahaha =D

Something is very fishy here.....those guys "working" on the spreadsheets for two weeks now....wondering what they are up to? or even worse did they loose that data?

maybe they are cleaning list from fake account's (i hope so)

IOTA
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: