Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713517 times)
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:57:46 AM

Are there still no reviews/screenshots of the Linux test net?

Is the windows test net releases yet?

Is the test net free to join now? i mean is there still place?

Only first batch of invitations has been distributed so far, more coming soon. Every registered user will get the access before the official launch of DECENT Network (planned in June 2017), so feel free to register now

It's also important to note to check your spam folder. Since people didn't realized that they were invited, due to the email going to the spam folder. At least on a Microsoft account.
ja23

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:04:04 AM

It is possible to buy Decent (DCT) on OpenLedger, as a user issued asset until launch time.

OpenLedger has bought an initial 150k DCT and made some of these available on the markets with btc and bts.

We waited to offer this available to the public untill after the ICO, and feel it is time to give all interested a chance to buy some extra prior to distribution in June.

You are able to trade DCT on all markets on OpenLedger, and will be able to withdraw these same tokens to your DCT wallet once this will be made available.

OpenLedger is one of the Decent partners prior to and during ICO and expect to do some support again now before release of native tokens from platform. What you buy on OpenLedger are tokens backed by the reserves of OpenLedger.

We don't feel it important to push, but I think it is appropriate to inform that it is possible to buy, sell and trade the a user issued asset on OpenLedger digital currency exchange backed by the Danish company OpenLedger ApS and its CEO Ronny Boesing.

Here are the two markets where DCT is offered, and yes it is not ICO price but again not a bad price all things considered with the boom in price of all altcoins at the moment.

BTC market: https://openledger.io/market/OPEN.DCT_OPEN.BTC 
BTS market: https://openledger.io/market/OPEN.DCT_BTS  .

If you are a first time user of OpenLedger, very important to know that you are the only one in control of your account, so very important to make yourself the prompted backup key in the form of a .bin file as well as your password, save in exterman usb and save in some external location.

OpenLedger is a browserbased webwallet and a decentralized exchange with only you in control.

Enjoy the ride and welcome to anyone who decides to try it out.

If Any questions or issues, it is always possible to reach support at support@openledger.info  or to me the CEO, Ronny Boesing at ronny@ccedk.com 

Have a look at the Decent article we made feature in Forbes as well: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/09/11/decent-crypto-investment-paves-way-to-decentralized-content-distribution-revolution

If you are looking to know more about OpenLedger, pleas dont hesitate to have a look at below link with a nice concentrated amount of into related to recent running for committee in the BItShares community.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23931.0.html

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger ApS
Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronny-boesing-65b617204

I'm impressed by this, because not only is it better than liqui, but omg, remember when liqui kept spamming this thread continuously with the launch so far away? This is the opposite.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 07:41:45 AM

Are there still no reviews/screenshots of the Linux test net?

Is the windows test net releases yet?

Windows client is being prepared, we will inform you soon.
Linux Testnet versions are working for Ubuntu and Fedora.

So first platform to be ready for the mainet is the Windows one?  that is very old fashioned...

DECENT Testnet Application is right now available for Mac OS and Linux. Windows will be available soon as well.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:38:24 PM

Any time frame when testnet will be available for Windows users. So we have to need another invitation  link to get access when it will be release. Any update about Twitter and Newsletter bounty when it will be done.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:39:38 PM

DECENT Breakfast at 0100 Campus Overview!
Thank you all for coming once again and stay tuned to have a chance to join our future events Smiley

wtf is 0100 )

Coworking space in Bratislava Wink
More info: http://www.0100campus.com/

Ah, ok. Looked like military style time 1300 (1 pm) wrote as 0100 by mistake Smiley

dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:15:52 AM

so far I do not know about the project and how about the latest news of this and when will the process to launch..

It's in it's first phase of testnet,  limited to a few people. Expected launch in June 2017. It's main objective in my opinion, what I find the most intriguing is the idea that publishers, content creator can sell their content at a much cheaper price, directly, by cutting out the percentage that the middle man takes. Like Amazon and Apple. I think that's the major potential. And that any publisher can create a website around it. If it becomes as big as Bitcoin, or Ethereum, then I see now reason why major publishers, like Sony, would not use Decent to sell their movies, and in doing so not giving Amazon half the profit. Also it's going to support hardware created by the team that can be attached to TVs, in 2018.

So logically thinking, yeah, this could be big.

Community is important, because as cool as it all sounds, people need to know about it.

Great quality post! I wrote about it dozens of pages before too: the value of the project. I would only like to add that China faces many restrictions, and Decent can be a solution for their population when it comes to online content.
Other than valuable, this project is unlikely to be imitated, for being the first good dedicated project to market.

What are those restrictions?
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:29:09 AM

so far I do not know about the project and how about the latest news of this and when will the process to launch..

It's in it's first phase of testnet,  limited to a few people. Expected launch in June 2017. It's main objective in my opinion, what I find the most intriguing is the idea that publishers, content creator can sell their content at a much cheaper price, directly, by cutting out the percentage that the middle man takes. Like Amazon and Apple. I think that's the major potential. And that any publisher can create a website around it. If it becomes as big as Bitcoin, or Ethereum, then I see now reason why major publishers, like Sony, would not use Decent to sell their movies, and in doing so not giving Amazon half the profit. Also it's going to support hardware created by the team that can be attached to TVs, in 2018.

Community is important, because as cool as it all sounds, people need to know about it.

Great quality post! I wrote about it dozens of pages before too: the value of the project. I would only like to add that China faces many restrictions, and Decent can be a solution for their population when it comes to online content.
Other than valuable, this project is unlikely to be imitated, for being the first good dedicated project to market.

I think what he meant was censorship and government control. So Decent might be huge since it's decentralized and government cannot control every single computer.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
ja23

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:03:50 AM

What's happening with this?  Is there still some connection to Naughty America?

Yes.

Would be interesting to see would happen if it becomes popular with its users, and other major naughty movie company start using it. It will provide them a cheaper alternative of distributing their videos.

Also if other companies see that people that don't buy such movies are buying them because they happen to have DCT, that would be another reason for them to pick it up.
ja23

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:34:26 AM

long wait at the start of the initial ICO  Angry
6 months toward the launch in June

Very long wait may be paid at a price of 5 x ICO  Grin

The wait brings more people before launch, than would be there if it launched say in November. Either way, it's still on schedule. Q1/Q2 of 2017.
RealCriptoW

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:26:00 AM

Hi Everyone,

What is your predictions on DCT price, when it comes out and after 6 months from release day? Would be great if we could discuss possible price. I took a tip on DCT from one guy he new about this project. I've put quite few dozens of BTC in ICO. I would be glad if DCT would go up x3 from ICO price in first year. That would be logical expectation, not too moony. Even with crypto you got to be realistic. The only real train in my carrier of trading cryptos was ETH I was in it from $1.5 per ETH. Made really good profits. But them days are over for most altcoins. I'm not talking about silly pumps where price would slump down after next day even lower where it was. I leave that for kids... I just hope in this case that DCT would be more successful than waves. I had big expectations on waves, but as we see price just not going anywhere. It's very small trading market. I would agree with many opinions that ICO was overfunded. Actually waves and LISK showed me, that ICO days are gone. It's better to wait for release date, wait month or two after all panicking kids will them their coins and then hoover them in your account.
Anyway what is your opinions?
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:10:24 AM

Hi Everyone,

What is your predictions on DCT price, when it comes out and after 6 months from release day? Would be great if we could discuss possible price. I took a tip on DCT from one guy he new about this project. I've put quite few dozens of BTC in ICO. I would be glad if DCT would go up x3 from ICO price in first year. That would be logical expectation, not too moony. Even with crypto you got to be realistic. The only real train in my carrier of trading cryptos was ETH I was in it from $1.5 per ETH. Made really good profits. But them days are over for most altcoins. I'm not talking about silly pumps where price would slump down after next day even lower where it was. I leave that for kids... I just hope in this case that DCT would be more successful than waves. I had big expectations on waves, but as we see price just not going anywhere. It's very small trading market. I would agree with many opinions that ICO was overfunded. Actually waves and LISK showed me, that ICO days are gone. It's better to wait for release date, wait month or two after all panicking kids will them their coins and then hoover them in your account.
Anyway what is your opinions?

I'm so jealous. A few dozen BTCs Shocked Was it during the 1st day bonus?

Per my calculations, if you invested 24 BTC, and the marketcap reaches 100 million dollars soon after launch, your 24 BTC would be worth $408,296.

If the marketcap reaches top 3 status, a billion dollars, then $6,085,430, with the first day bonus. Without the bonus it's $4,057,620.

I think this has a shot of reaching top 3. If I were you I would start promoting the technology like crazy to others around the community.
Xtc
Legendary

Activity: 1972
Merit: 1028

;u

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 06:18:27 PM

Who ran the testnet? I'd like to see more feedback here. So many bitcoins where invested in the ico but no one participating in the software testing.
Version of March12 does not launch GUI. Only console:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1162392.msg18176294#msg18176294

Nobody started with gui: https://forum.decent.ch/viewforum.php?f=4
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:10:48 AM

I think what he meant was censorship and government control. So Decent might be huge since it's decentralized and government cannot control every single computer.

Exactly! Censorship is huge there. Content distribution in China will reach a whole new level when DECENT is launched.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:28:37 AM

Exactly! Censorship is huge there. Content distribution in China will reach a whole new level when DECENT is launched.

It is definitely a huge market that's why the ICO was intensively promoted there. Probably some of DECENT investors were also from China.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:18:43 AM

The IOU tokens seems to be doing fine on Liqui.io the last time I checked it was above 55ksat. Can someone tell me the average price of the ICO token. I know it started with  1BTC=5000DCT but I dont know the influence of the first day 50% bonus on the final price
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:31:48 AM

The IOU tokens seems to be doing fine on Liqui.io the last time I checked it was above 55ksat. Can someone tell me the average price of the ICO token. I know it started with  1BTC=5000DCT but I dont know the influence of the first day 50% bonus on the final price

There was another place that was trading Decent, that seems to be partnered with Decent, and looked more professional than liqui. It was a couple pages back.
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:08:50 AM

There was another place that was trading Decent, that seems to be partnered with Decent, and looked more professional than liqui. It was a couple pages back.
Were you thinking of openledger.info ?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:18:49 AM

Openledger has very bad so I don't this would good place to start trade for this huge project. I'm disagree with you suggestion.
marilyngroom

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:41:07 AM

Yes, that's the one https://openledger.io/market/OPEN.DCT_OPEN.BTC.
marilyngroom

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:41:57 AM

Openledger has very bad so I don't this would good place to start trade for this huge project. I'm disagree with you suggestion.

Why is it bad? I'm not very familiar with it.
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: