Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

DECENT in collaboration with 0100 Campus is bringing you the third DECENT Meetup. Featuring Matej Boda.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

DECENT in collaboration with 0100 Campus is bringing you the third DECENT Meetup. Featuring Matej Boda.

I wonder if the updated roadmap will be released in this meet up.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

Good question. The detailed roadmap is the next big thing in DCT and there have been so many rumours about it. Considering they took two months to elaborate it, this must be really awesome!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

Good question. The detailed roadmap is the next big thing in DCT and there have been so many rumours about it. Considering they took two months to elaborate it, this must be really awesome!

Hope they will reveal it these days. Then we can see the future of DECENT brighter.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

Indeed the lack of a project roadmap (and WP) is something very peculiar. This concept has a good potential, but I hope that this project will be more detailed in a next future!

ja23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

Indeed the lack of a project roadmap (and WP) is something very peculiar. This concept has a good potential, but I hope that this project will be more detailed in a next future!

Not sure what's peculiar since there has always been a road map. This is going to be an updated road map.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

More awareness needs to be brought to the states. The home of the FOMO

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

I understand that not everybody thinks the same and that's why we see trillions of dollars in matching orders every day. Am I the only one who acknowledges that?
By the way, DCT $100 is my prediction. I don't care who thinks the opposite. This coin is not even traded in Binance and Kucoin yet. Just wait and see.

You looks so optimistic, dude. Some pumps or dumps have just come from miners. Should be careful with trading.

Yeah $100 seems too high but this is market's decision. About trading yes you are right but as I see, DCT has some strong long term holders.
Yeah i agree that DCT for long term holders but adding the coin to more bigger exchange will help the price increase and total marketcaps value $ specially Binance and Kucoin

binance would be a really good pick especially with all the new users signing up day by day

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

What is this after long time i can to this thread and when i went to decentgo site to login and check my bounty coins, their is a message to change the passphrase and they are directing to generate new passphrase but the cursor is just roaming and for more then 1 hrs it is not generating a new passphrase so that i can check my account whether i received my coins or not.

Do really the Decent developers wanted to give their bounty holder the coins or just they are scamming with all shit post.

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

I understand that not everybody thinks the same and that's why we see trillions of dollars in matching orders every day. Am I the only one who acknowledges that?
By the way, DCT $100 is my prediction. I don't care who thinks the opposite. This coin is not even traded in Binance and Kucoin yet. Just wait and see.

You looks so optimistic, dude. Some pumps or dumps have just come from miners. Should be careful with trading.

Yeah $100 seems too high but this is market's decision. About trading yes you are right but as I see, DCT has some strong long term holders.
Yeah i agree that DCT for long term holders but adding the coin to more bigger exchange will help the price increase and total marketcaps value $ specially Binance and Kucoin

binance would be a really good pick especially with all the new users signing up day by day

Yes I agree Binance would be perfect as a rising star amongst the exchanges. But I'm focused on partnerships mostly Cheesy

ja23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

What is this after long time i can to this thread and when i went to decentgo site to login and check my bounty coins, their is a message to change the passphrase and they are directing to generate new passphrase but the cursor is just roaming and for more then 1 hrs it is not generating a new passphrase so that i can check my account whether i received my coins or not.

Do really the Decent developers wanted to give their bounty holder the coins or just they are scamming with all shit post.

A few months ago when the bounty distribution started, some of the users kept sending the team their passphrase, instead of their address. Even though such a mistake only affected those users who sent their passphrase, out of precaution, to be on the up and up the team suggested for all to change their passphrase.

As far as your cursor roaming around for an hour, that's a different issue. Try deleting the cache of the browser, or try a different browser.
Neversettle

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

Yes I agree Binance would be perfect as a rising star amongst the exchanges. But I'm focused on partnerships mostly Cheesy

true way more important to establish some more partnerships

newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

Those will increase demand to platform and tokens. At that time exchanges would love to list DCT IMO.
jvper

Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Decent is best long-term project to invest, last price is 2,3$ and I will hold and wait until Decent goes to 10$ and hopefully happen this year. keep up Decent!

DCore looks like Ethereum for outsiders. I know DCore has lots of capabilities, but we should focus instead on what we can really do that differentiate DECENT from Ethereum and alike, which is p2p trustless content distribution (with revenue sharing and other perks) in a much better way than any other blockchain.
rajrac

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:46:07 PM

wonder why DCT has no ETH trade pair on any exchanges, plus only few exchanges it's listed on.... few more listing and eth trade pair would do significant boost to the current price.
Master-p46

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

I heard that Decent is going to be forked at the end of the month,the new forked project will follow a diffrent market,we also get new coins on the new forked chain 1:1 with your DCT holdings.

"There are still many talks, meetings and negotiations across many industries. From Films  and Gaming to Music and eBooks. There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology. If you are interested in our technology check out DCore. If you want to know more about our company head over to our website."

This was at the bottom of this article from Decent: https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017

It would be great to get free coins on the other chain!! Shocked Shocked Wink

The rumour is highly lickly true,if you read the sentence carefully:" There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology."

Neversettle

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

Those will increase demand to platform and tokens. At that time exchanges would love to list DCT IMO.

with more interest its more than natural that more exchanges will follow and list decent

lofegs

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

with more interest its more than natural that more exchanges will follow and list decent

Exactly! Better focus on development and partnerships. Then users will demand DCT from the exchanges.

Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

I heard that Decent is going to be forked at the end of the month,the new forked project will follow a diffrent market,we also get new coins on the new forked chain 1:1 with your DCT holdings.

"There are still many talks, meetings and negotiations across many industries. From Films  and Gaming to Music and eBooks. There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology. If you are interested in our technology check out DCore. If you want to know more about our company head over to our website."

This was at the bottom of this article from Decent: https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017

The rumour is highly lickly true,if you read the sentence carefully:" There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology."

So, i should withdraw DCT from exchanges to Web wallet. and i can get new coin with ratio 1 : 1, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

So, i should withdraw DCT from exchanges to Web wallet. and i can get new coin with ratio 1 : 1, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm holding my tokens on DecentGO.
BTW who will fork Decent?
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: