Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143003 times)
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

Finally they decrease the witdraw limit. I hope I gonna take what I invest.
I still see the 0.05 BTC limit? Decreased from which value you mean? I want the 0.01 BTC limit back but not gonna happen most likely.

They decreased it from 0.057 btc to 0.050568 btc. It's a step in the right direction. With the mempool further clearing (it now sits at 64,000 transactions instead of 175,000 compared to a week and a half ago), tx fees are lowering like crazy. What used to be 150 sats per byte for a confirmation in sixty minutes is now a 70 satoshi fee per byte for a confirmation in sixty minutes. Hashflare's users would benefit if HF batched withdrawals and made their fee per byte around 30-60 sats per byte. Let's hope for this. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 03:56:23 AM by Steffoboy

We just lost 16.8% On the latest increase in difficulty. Also i seen irregularities in the payouts from the pools, one day was only 30% of what is supposed to be, day after, also very low, then suddenly a spike in payouts, however dont know whats it all about, some glitch.

I have to buy extra haspower for 500 USD a month to keep up with difficulty increase, but this costs more than i make from the mining, so sadly this is the case for all users of hashflare, but yet again, we will have a new difficulty change in 12 days again, so if trend continues, Hashrate/profit erodes by 50% per month roughly  Shocked Time is here for Hashflare to go down in price again or it dies.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

I still see the 0.05 BTC limit? Decreased from which value you mean? I want the 0.01 BTC limit back but not gonna happen most likely.

They decreased it from 0.057 btc to 0.050568 btc. It's a step in the right direction. With the mempool further clearing (it now sits at 64,000 transactions instead of 175,000 compared to a week and a half ago), tx fees are lowering like crazy. What used to be 150 sats per byte for a confirmation in sixty minutes is now a 70 satoshi fee per byte for a confirmation in sixty minutes. Hashflare's users would benefit if HF batched withdrawals and made their fee per byte around 30-60 sats per byte. Let's hope for this. Smiley

Lowering the transaction fees is surely a step in the right direction. The biggest obstacle here is nevertheless the increased withdrawal threshold and I hope they change this one back to what it was before.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
badger88

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:39:18 AM

Lowering the transaction fees is surely a step in the right direction. The biggest obstacle here is nevertheless the increased withdrawal threshold and I hope they change this one back to what it was before.
we should have an option to prepaid maintenance or something - that would cut back on btc loss
badger88

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

it was profitable when btc was 20k and hashflare price was 1.50..
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

I want actually invest in HashFlare. In the end... is it a Ponzi or legit cloud mining?
Whatever it is it is not profitable, and you wont get payout's, unless in a year if a small investment,
If u buy
Bitcoin mining now: LOSS
Etherium mining: LOSS
 so i invest with another company. See link below.

Says the guy shilling for a ponzi/scam:

Only posting this to discourage users from using Crypterra.net anyone who is even considering this as a serious mining investment please review the following evidence and how unresponsive the owner of the site is at the link that was posted above. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.20)
As of right now, there is NO visual proof of any miners nor have they disclosed any active server locations. How unresponsive the owner of the site is on a forum that he started seems to be worrisome as well.

Cheers everyone and keep your BTC safe from ponzi's Smiley

Lmao thats is fake accounts, they have like 15 post in total, Hashflare is the scam, no payouts, no profit. They have showed prooof of mining equipment in Video on youtube. Go find it, Also hashflare is accused of the same, one of Hasflare staff went out last week and promised real time videos etc.

Stop the nonense, you will lose money if you buy hash at Hasflare, its against laws of physics to be able to make money as it is.

If you cant understand that, and just want to feel comfy, go ahead, you have been warned. Go for profits, not bullshit. why invest 100 dollar today, and get 70 back in a year?

There is also numerous proof Hasflare steals your referrals, aswells as cheats on the payout fee, aswell as the return from the pools, we have many here that can testify to that.

I bought 1 th/s back when Hashflare first opened in early 2015 (January I think). I built that up to 2.28 th/s with many withdrawals in the process. I now have that same 2.28 th/s and it pays out. Every day. I have never had a problem with hashflare. They are legit, they have proof of mining, and they do a somewhat decent job running their company. Out of curiosity, why are you trying so hard to promote a fake company on a thread that has nothing to do with them?
You must be stupid son, anyone that invest today, or reinvest today, can never get profit with hashflare.

I have around 14 TH so im well invested in Hasflare, still my payouts from Genesis is way higher per TH, also they are higher on Crypterra.
Its you who says its a fake company, i on my part has put my money where my mouth is, people have signed up with link, below, They where registered flawlessly, i only got 0,8 Th so far, but i will get a payout in a few days, cause the limit is at 10 USD, so i look forward to that, Reason i even bother to post about all this is that most people have no clue, and needs someone to tell them, you on the other hand, why do you defend Hasflare, when its clear that:

They cheat on referrals

They steal from your commission, cuz the fee they charge you is not sent when they do a payout

If you are a small investor, you will never get paid before the contract expires

Hashflare overcharge double the cost of a hash from an S9

Hashflare will not be profitable, use this calculator: http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator/path?hashrate=1&poolFee=17 put 220 USD as hardware cost and see the reality

Hashflare stole all lifetime contracts without any chance to get refunded

You have not provided proof for what you have said, so provide proof or shut up, if you can bring anything i said as a lie, provide it.

You have never invested with crypterra, i have thats why i know what i know, Crypterra seems legit,  also other people will know, Hasflare will not survive unless the cut price in half almost and lands at the same price as crypterra, this will likely not happen, also the founder of Hashflare is busy opening a bank, so maybe they throw Hasflare under the bus any time soon, it wont survive selling non profit mining any long period of time, unless to people who have forgotten to switch off reinvesting.

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you seriously still shilling for that obvious ponzi/scam site that is unable to respond to google picture stealing accusations here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.msg20357467#msg20357467
and and plagiarism from Webzilla accusations found here:and here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.msg20360191#msg20360191

I'm not saying Hashflare is legit, but you promoting obvious scams is stupid and unethical. This thread is not the right place to promote that site or other scam sites. People in this thread are supposed to discuss hashflare and whether they have any proof of mining.

BTW, proof of mining is screenshots and pictures. It's actual hashrate pointed to a pool. Does anyone know how much is Hahsflare's total hashrate and to which of these pools do they point their hashes to?
https://blockchain.info/pools

Lets start from here, shall we?

Steffoboy

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

New world record in hashrate 21679 PH, ship is sinking faster and faster, example at this difficulty increase: turn a 3000 USD mining account to a value of 350 USD in 6 Months. Hashflare will have to lower prices!

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

Lets start from here, shall we?

Ye let me hear when Hashflare will be profitable, its a scam, they dont payout to small investors, and no one will get more than they pay them. Feel free to prove the Hashflare farms, there is no proof, just promises, no one has ever seen the proof for Hashflare .

Crypterra is still going to swallow up the leaving hordes, when they finally get it. Best hope for Hashflare is bitcoin over 15 K then u break even on a 1 year contract, but for a 47% lesser contract fee u have a 2 year term on Crypterra.See link below.

STOP promoting your referral link, do you want to be banned form Bitcointalk?

Glad the report button is still effective...

Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:21:45 PM
Merited by pivix (1)

But your are not allowed to go around FUD other topics and saying "forget this, register on the one I have in my signature".

We will gladly read your opinion on HashFlare or other topic, just stop the promotion.

Steffoboy

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 01:06:19 PM by Steffoboy

But your are not allowed to go around FUD other topics and saying "forget this, register on the one I have in my signature".

We will gladly read your opinion on HashFlare or other topic, just stop the promotion.

we talk about mining in general, and since Hashflare dosent payout its a fricken scam, since it dosent go plus, and this is cause they invented, as the only company, 1 year overpriced contracts, this is not FUD this is the reality. Anyone that dosent agree, will be spreading FOMO, but i have over and over proven, by evidence that im correct, so then to compare i have mentioned Crypterra, and since i want people to be able to check it out, i have my link in my signature, and no, you cant forbid me to compare Hashflare to other companies.

This is not PRO Hashflare content only, the discussion requires other companies to be compared with, Genesis mining has been mentioned many times, but since they sell nothing, i talk about what im doing, and i invest in Crypterra, and i think you should too, if you want to stay mining, since this is over within 6 to 7 month, if nothing changes from the scamming Hashflares side of things, the need to start payout peoples money, and they need to lower the prices. Bitcoin has to go like a rocket towards the moon to salvage this, and this is Hashflares fault, they have robbed their customers blind. They probably steal more of the profits if bitcoin reaches all time highs again. So if it dips after that, profitability goes negative much faster.

I dident invest 3000Usd to be held hostage by a greedy scam company, that refuses their customers to seek more profitable companies.

I NEVER told anyone to sign up under me as a referral, what i have done is i have told where the link to Crypterra is.

If Genesis had anything to sell, i would recommend them aswell.

Xpod78

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

we talk about mining in general, and since Hashflare dosent payout its a fricken scam, since it dosent go plus, and this is cause they invented, as the only company, 1 year overpriced contracts, this is not FUD this is the reality. Anyone that dosent agree, will be spreading FOMO, but i have over and over proven, by evidence that im correct, so then to compare i have mentioned Crypterra, and since i want people to be able to check it out, i have my link in my signature, and no, you cant forbid me to compare Hashflare to other companies.

This is not PRO Hashflare content only, the discussion requires other companies to be compared with, Genesis mining has been mentioned many times, but since they sell nothing, i talk about what im doing, and i invest in Crypterra, and i think you should too, if you want to stay mining, since this is over within 6 to 7 month, if nothing changes from the scamming Hashflares side of things, the need to start payout peoples money, and they need to lower the prices. Bitcoin has to go like a rocket towards the moon to salvage this, and this is Hashflares fault, they have robbed their customers blind. They probably steal more of the profits if bitcoin reaches all time highs again. So if it dips after that, profitability goes negative much faster.

I dident invest 3000Usd to be held hostage by a greedy scam company, that refuses their customers to seek more profitable companies.

I NEVER told anyone to sign up under me as a referral, what i have done is i have told where the link to Crypterra is.

If Genesis had anything to sell, i would recommend them aswell.

WE GET IT HASHFLARE IS A SCAM CRYPTERRA IS GOOD NOW SHUT UP.
Steffoboy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

New world record in Hashrate, new number is 23622 PH thats an increase of 20,4% in 2 days!
So embrace for another loss of 15 to 18% in a week or so. Yes Crypterra is the place to be, any company that sells hashrate for over 165 USD per Th is not profitable, and will not be unless bitcoin is at roughly double. So we are dying faster and faster now at Hashflare.

Steffoboy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

Finally some good news, Hashrate freefall -39,9% to a new number of 15139 from the alltime high of 23622. If it stays that way we should see some relief and the difficulty backing down.
I still wonder who controls 40% of the hashingpower.

pivix

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

ffs, shut up! you are talking non sense steffoboy!

And btw, your shit crypterra site is down! did you promote a scam here?  Tongue
longtimefan5885

Activity: 9
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

How are you doing now Steffoboy? Crypterra is down and you cant do anything about it. Now please, just let us mine on our hashflare "scam", Thank you.
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

How are you doing now Steffoboy? Crypterra is down and you cant do anything about it. Now please, just let us mine on our hashflare "scam", Thank you.
No its not "down" its a known SSL problem, they have been working on, and do as u wish, if ur in the game and know at least something, any idiot understands, that throwing money on Hasflare for no returns, is bad business.
But as far as i know, u have no skin in the game, im going for Crypterra cause they return profit, and have 2 year contracts, and BTC mining on one year, and 220 per TH is a loss, so put the money where the mouth is. I already invested 3K Usd in Assflare, just to see them try to hinder to take profits. They want top keep me hostage.

Xpod78

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

No its not "down" its a known SSL problem, they have been working on, and do as u wish, if ur in the game and know at least something, any idiot understands, that throwing money on Hasflare for no returns, is bad business.
But as far as i know, u have no skin in the game, im going for Crypterra cause they return profit, and have 2 year contracts, and BTC mining on one year, and 220 per TH is a loss, so put the money where the mouth is. I already invested 3K Usd in Assflare, just to see them try to hinder to take profits. They want top keep me hostage.
Any idiot understands that throwing money into crypterra is like throwing money into bitconnect, it'll be great for a little bit but ultimately end up leaving you with nothing. Really 3K? Pics or it didn't happen.
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Any idiot understands that throwing money into crypterra is like throwing money into bitconnect, it'll be great for a little bit but ultimately end up leaving you with nothing. Really 3K? Pics or it didn't happen.
I dont have to i have been posting in this topic for 6 months, and i have been against and i have changed my mind, back and forth,  i have been open about it, just go and read my history. And for the NOOBS here is the announcement from Crypterra, 9 Hours ago they said website will be down.
https://twitter.com/CrypterraMining/status/959000188466749440
Bitconnect was returning profits until they shut down to threats from US government, Assflare just locks ur money up, and after a loss u get it back 1 year later when the hilarious 1 year contract has failed, just as predicted, founder of assflare is starting a bank, and he is using miners as lenders for it.

pivix

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

I dont have to i have been posting in this topic for 6 months, and i have been against and i have changed my mind, back and forth,  i have been open about it, just go and read my history. And for the NOOBS here is the announcement from Crypterra, 9 Hours ago they said website will be down.
Bitconnect was returning profits until they shut down to threats from US government, Assflare just locks ur money up, and after a loss u get it back 1 year later when the hilarious 1 year contract has failed, just as predicted, founder of assflare is starting a bank, and he is using miners as lenders for it.

Who cares what you think, Mr Crypterra Fanboy? Go spam somewhere else.
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

Who cares what you think, Mr Crypterra Fanboy? Go spam somewhere else.

Seems like you are on the same side of things, looked at your posts.

"Do not buy any dash contracts!!!
You will make a loss!

At 35 mh/s right now, i mine 0.09$ a day!!!
Like what the fuck!? 1 month ago i mined like 1.70$ daily at 45 mh/s! This can't be the only cause of difficulty...
I think we are getting seriously ripped of on the x11 part!
https://i.gyazo.com/4f058b76a6b7738bae74b2b1e033ff21.png"

LOLZ

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: