Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143003 times)
Xpod78

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:22:57 AM

How are you doing now Steffoboy? Crypterra is down and you cant do anything about it. Now please, just let us mine on our hashflare "scam", Thank you.
No its not "down" its a known SSL problem, they have been working on, and do as u wish, if ur in the game and know at least something, any idiot understands, that throwing money on Hasflare for no returns, is bad business.
But as far as i know, u have no skin in the game, im going for Crypterra cause they return profit, and have 2 year contracts, and BTC mining on one year, and 220 per TH is a loss, so put the money where the mouth is. I already invested 3K Usd in Assflare, just to see them try to hinder to take profits. They want top keep me hostage.
Any idiot understands that throwing money into crypterra is like throwing money into bitconnect, it'll be great for a little bit but ultimately end up leaving you with nothing. Really 3K? Pics or it didn't happen.
I dont have to i have been posting in this topic for 6 months, and i have been against and i have changed my mind, back and forth,  i have been open about it, just go and read my history. And for the NOOBS here is the announcement from Crypterra, 9 Hours ago they said website will be down.
https://twitter.com/CrypterraMining/status/959000188466749440
Bitconnect was returning profits until they shut down to threats from US government, Assflare just locks ur money up, and after a loss u get it back 1 year later when the hilarious 1 year contract has failed, just as predicted, founder of assflare is starting a bank, and he is using miners as lenders for it.

Who cares what you think, Mr Crypterra Fanboy? Go spam somewhere else.

Seems like you are on the same side of things, looked at your posts.

"Do not buy any dash contracts!!!
You will make a loss!

At 35 mh/s right now, i mine 0.09$ a day!!!
Like what the fuck!? 1 month ago i mined like 1.70$ daily at 45 mh/s! This can't be the only cause of difficulty...
I think we are getting seriously ripped of on the x11 part!
https://i.gyazo.com/4f058b76a6b7738bae74b2b1e033ff21.png"

LOLZ
Dude that's all because of difficulty antminer d3 and other miners have made the x11 algo asic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:38 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 04:17:58 AM by Steffoboy

How are you doing now Steffoboy? Crypterra is down and you cant do anything about it. Now please, just let us mine on our hashflare "scam", Thank you.
No its not "down" its a known SSL problem, they have been working on, and do as u wish, if ur in the game and know at least something, any idiot understands, that throwing money on Hasflare for no returns, is bad business.
But as far as i know, u have no skin in the game, im going for Crypterra cause they return profit, and have 2 year contracts, and BTC mining on one year, and 220 per TH is a loss, so put the money where the mouth is. I already invested 3K Usd in Assflare, just to see them try to hinder to take profits. They want top keep me hostage.
Any idiot understands that throwing money into crypterra is like throwing money into bitconnect, it'll be great for a little bit but ultimately end up leaving you with nothing. Really 3K? Pics or it didn't happen.
I dont have to i have been posting in this topic for 6 months, and i have been against and i have changed my mind, back and forth,  i have been open about it, just go and read my history. And for the NOOBS here is the announcement from Crypterra, 9 Hours ago they said website will be down.
Bitconnect was returning profits until they shut down to threats from US government, Assflare just locks ur money up, and after a loss u get it back 1 year later when the hilarious 1 year contract has failed, just as predicted, founder of assflare is starting a bank, and he is using miners as lenders for it.

You will make a loss!

Like what the fuck!? 1 month ago i mined like 1.70$ daily at 45 mh/s! This can't be the only cause of difficulty...

LOLZ
Dude that's all because of difficulty antminer d3 and other miners have made the x11 algo asic

LOL u just care to talk bullshit cause ur not invested in BTC mining u prick. no coin is profitable at ASSFLARE, but i guess u cant figure that out on ur own and dont want to hear about it.
I hope u reinvest until u bleed dry , and never ever see the money from it, just a smaller and smaller number on the web page, i talk about reality, to scare away people, cause they wont get profits, you are against that. Ur a liar and hypocrite.
I dont get why you want other people to lose money just like you do. i guess you dont want to be alone in misery.

Im not a noob doing discussions on internet, resisting ignorant people, for all its worth, have a blast and try to prove me wrong.
And you cant, but then u try to be funny about Crypterra, cause you dont follow their twitter. The SSL certificate problem, has been going on for a while, and it isent something you can solve during one afternoon. Crypterra is anew company, but when Hashflare has S9 aisics, Crypterra develops 0,5 PH chips with Bitmain, and hence they have lower prices.

So go and spend in Hasflare, where there is no profit all you want. Samsung announced they doing new aisics also, so the heat is up, and companies like Hashflare will suffer. They seem to be stuck with old technologies, and a corrupt leadership, a recipe for disaster.

So Hashflare dosent want to pay out cause they claim the blockchain is clogged up. But then why wont they pay out lesser than 0,1 ETH. is the Etherium blockchain also clogged up?
No of course not, they want to prevent people from taking their money, cause they have not got their money, they using it to try to keep up with competition.

BTC has only 37000 unconfirmed transac5tions right now, so all is bullshit, Hasflare steals the money from its customers.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:14:02 AM

Current hashrate/price that would be profitable at his difficulty level and bitcoin price is 95,85 USD for 1 TH, if this is the price, contracts is ROI in 1 year. Sadly enough, hashrate for the network, has spiked back again, so difficulty rise is most certain at this point. So current 220 usd price per TH at Hashflare returns investment in 27 months. But contract is 12

http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator/path?hashrate=1&poolFee=17

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Xpod78

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

I dont have to i have been posting in this topic for 6 months, and i have been against and i have changed my mind, back and forth,  i have been open about it, just go and read my history. And for the NOOBS here is the announcement from Crypterra, 9 Hours ago they said website will be down.

You will make a loss!

LOLZ

LOL u just care to talk bullshit cause ur not invested in BTC mining u prick. no coin is profitable at ASSFLARE, but i guess u cant figure that out on ur own and dont want to hear about it.
I hope u reinvest until u bleed dry , and never ever see the money from it, just a smaller and smaller number on the web page, i talk about reality, to scare away people, cause they wont get profits, you are against that. Ur a liar and hypocrite.
I dont get why you want other people to lose money just like you do. i guess you dont want to be alone in misery.

Im not a noob doing discussions on internet, resisting ignorant people, for all its worth, have a blast and try to prove me wrong.
And you cant, but then u try to be funny about Crypterra, cause you dont follow their twitter. The SSL certificate problem, has been going on for a while, and it isent something you can solve during one afternoon. Crypterra is anew company, but when Hashflare has S9 aisics, Crypterra develops 0,5 PH chips with Bitmain, and hence they have lower prices.

So go and spend in Hasflare, where there is no profit all you want. Samsung announced they doing new aisics also, so the heat is up, and companies like Hashflare will suffer. They seem to be stuck with old technologies, and a corrupt leadership, a recipe for disaster.

So Hashflare dosent want to pay out cause they claim the blockchain is clogged up. But then why wont they pay out lesser than 0,1 ETH. is the Etherium blockchain also clogged up?
No of course not, they want to prevent people from taking their money, cause they have not got their money, they using it to try to keep up with competition.

BTC has only 37000 unconfirmed transac5tions right now, so all is bullshit, Hasflare steals the money from its customers.
so you have no grammar skills, no spelling skills, and when someone answers the reason as to why your dash contract is not profitable you call them a prick. Please tell me how much you'll lose when Crypterra goes belly-up.
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

You will make a loss!

LOLZ

so you have no grammar skills, no spelling skills, and when someone answers the reason as to why your dash contract is not profitable you call them a prick. Please tell me how much you'll lose when Crypterra goes belly-up.
U tried the grammar argument before, still according to your thrust worthiness u are a scammer, scammed people here on the forum.

Xpod78

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:58:21 PM
Merited by longtimefan5885 (1)

You will make a loss!

LOLZ

U tried the grammar argument before, still according to your thrust worthiness u are a scammer, scammed people here on the forum.

Any chance you can show me the full pic? According to my screen I have positive trust.
longtimefan5885

Activity: 9
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:06:40 PM
Merited by Xpod78 (3)

Could you leave this thread already steffoboy? Go to your own crypterra thread and stop annoying normal people around here, but I guess you wont, you will keep coming back just to have the last word. Are you really that stupid?
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

You will make a loss!

LOLZ

Any chance you can show me the full pic? According to my screen I have positive trust.

pivix

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

I dont have to i have been posting in this topic for 6 months, and i have been against and i have changed my mind, back and forth,  i have been open about it, just go and read my history. And for the NOOBS here is the announcement from Crypterra, 9 Hours ago they said website will be down.

You will make a loss!

LOLZ
Your claims are irrelevant at this date. You should grow up Sir  Wink
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

I'm selling my SHA-256 contracts. 64 TH/s available, all contracts have expiration date about mid-December 2018, so about ten and a half months left.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871149.msg29489191#msg29489191

PM me if interested.
baclan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

"Unique stealth-profitable dash contract"
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:34:48 AM

where is everyone hf subreddit and this topic is dead. should be more popular these days we almost lost all of hf investments wake uppp.. i cant sleep tonight i need some good news. Undecided
This is a praise Hashflare venture, and since no one with a brain can do that, everyone shuts up. Ofc they come out and defend if someone tells the truth, and try to shut them down, only good news is that after rain comes sunshine.

I better come fast. But i suspect we will have more downside to bitcoin and after that a sidewind grind for months before it might spike to 40K or more, and no one knows, the only sure bet is that this is a crappy investment in a corrupt company, that more than likely wrecks the profitability as soon as bitcoin goes higher, and raise the price again to steal as much as possible from the investors who are dumb enough to reinvest.

So i think im out at that point, since this development has totally destroyed prospects for long term investments here, thing is that flipping a coin is the best method for knowing anything wtf they will be up to next, for sure they will try to refuse to pay people out,  cause the argument that they dident want to clog the blockchain is a scam and a lie, there is no problem anymore, and they could easily resume small payouts, but thats not good for them, since they have most probably used the money for something, and what we see is numbers on a screen, on a account that has been robbed already.

And since difficulty will rise, possibilities will be to get the payouts at end of contracts.

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Steffoboy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:26:25 AM

New world record in hashrate, the winning number is 23938 PH which means that hashrate has increased 30% since last increase in difficulty.

So embrace for a decline in income per TH of about 20-25%

Codenorth

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

This is getting ridiculous! I've ordered on 22 Feb 2017. My order wasn't approved and later cancelled. When I've reached out to customer service, I was informed that refund will be made within 48 hours. Well, I've been waiting for 14 days and I've not got ANY refund at all  Huh

The customer service team has stopped responding to my emails, so here I'm. Posting in this thread as a last resort to get my refund processed. BTW; if anyone from Hash Flare cares at all about their customers and is interested to resolve this, then my order id# is 647072

Fifteen days has passed and I'm still waiting for this hashsuckerflare to refund my card. No reply from support, no support in this thread. No personal message, neither. Well, pathetic customer service to say the least. I'm checking with credit card company and last resort would be chargeback.

This is getting ridiculous! I've ordered on 22 Feb 2017. My order wasn't approved and later cancelled. When I've reached out to customer service, I was informed that refund will be made within 48 hours. Well, I've been waiting for 14 days and I've not got ANY refund at all  Huh

The customer service team has stopped responding to my emails, so here I'm. Posting in this thread as a last resort to get my refund processed. BTW; if anyone from Hash Flare cares at all about their customers and is interested to resolve this, then my order id# is 647072

Fifteen days has passed and I'm still waiting for this hashsuckerflare to refund my card. No reply from support, no support in this thread. No personal message, neither. Well, pathetic customer service to say the least. I'm checking with credit card company and last resort would be chargeback.

Hello!

First of all, I want to let you know that I know you are not Hashflare support and I am just a very frustrated guy who could use your help.]
Basically, I had the same thing happen to me from Hashflare that happened to you. They cancelled my order and I have yet to receive the money back.
It's been two fucking months.
I wanted an advice on whether you got your money back and if yes, how long did that take you?
If anyone else is willing to help me with this, please do so

Thank so much!!
Greatly appreciate your help
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

New world record in hashrate, the winning number is 23938 PH which means that hashrate has increased 30% since last increase in difficulty.

I think you calculated something wrong. The expected difficulty increase which happens in 90 blocks (15 hours) is just 11.1%. It is far from 30%.
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:10:50 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 02:48:33 PM by Steffoboy

I think you calculated something wrong. The expected difficulty increase which happens in 90 blocks (15 hours) is just 11.1%. It is far from 30%.
Yes its not at all a calculation, it is an estimation, whe are not there just Yet, and since i suspect what is going to happen, that is my bet on it.

20 to 25% increase in difficulty is the estimation, the 30% increase in hashrate is the actual number, which i keep track of every day and save in my excel sheet so i can follow on daily basis whats going on... 26th of Jan the PH number was 18370

Call_Saul

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

Yes its not at all a calculation, it is an estimation, whe are not there just Yet, and since i suspect what is going to happen, that is my bet on it.

20 to 25% increase in difficulty is the estimation, the 30% increase in hashrate is the actual number, which i keep track of every day and save in my excel sheet so i can follow on daily basis whats going on... 26th of Jan the PH number was 18370

You have estimated that Crypterra is profitable, but Crypterra is scam and down. So I think that your estimates are not trustable
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

You have estimated that Crypterra is profitable, but Crypterra is scam and down. So I think that your estimates are not trustable
Yes Crypterra is down and they told us so in advance on Twitter, but do your own research about the hashrate and the actual fallout if you like. I estimate, that you cant understand that well enough since you try to talk about bananas when we talk about apples.

Ill be sure to let you know when Crypterra has worked through their problems with the SSL certificate. In any case im not responsible for what any company do or dosent do, i just report the numbers. and Hashflare dosent payout before 1 year as it is now, and wont be profitable either, no matter how much u cry about Crypterra.
To be profitable 1 TH can cost maximum 78 USD at Hashflare atm. but then again the price is 280% higher than that.

pivix

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

he's talking non sense since days! On top of that he's trying to share his scam link. Just report him, one day the thread will be closed for him. Smiley
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

he's talking non sense since days! On top of that he's trying to share his scam link. Just report him, one day the thread will be closed for him. Smiley
No dude i answered a post about someone addressing it, i dident promote it, what i have in my signature is allowed. This topic should be banned, cause its giving legitimacy to what will be an earthquake in cloud mining history.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: