Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143003 times)
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

New world record in hashrate, the winning number is 23938 PH which means that hashrate has increased 30% since last increase in difficulty.

So embrace for a decline in income per TH of about 20-25%

I think you calculated something wrong. The expected difficulty increase which happens in 90 blocks (15 hours) is just 11.1%. It is far from 30%.
Yes its not at all a calculation, it is an estimation, whe are not there just Yet, and since i suspect what is going to happen, that is my bet on it.

20 to 25% increase in difficulty is the estimation, the 30% increase in hashrate is the actual number, which i keep track of every day and save in my excel sheet so i can follow on daily basis whats going on... 26th of Jan the PH number was 18370

Well, then I can estimate that hashrate will increase infinitely in the long run. However, only estimations for the nearest difficulty increase make sense. Today difficulty increased by 11% as expected.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

New world record in hashrate, the winning number is 23938 PH which means that hashrate has increased 30% since last increase in difficulty.

I think you calculated something wrong. The expected difficulty increase which happens in 90 blocks (15 hours) is just 11.1%. It is far from 30%.
Yes its not at all a calculation, it is an estimation, whe are not there just Yet, and since i suspect what is going to happen, that is my bet on it.

20 to 25% increase in difficulty is the estimation, the 30% increase in hashrate is the actual number, which i keep track of every day and save in my excel sheet so i can follow on daily basis whats going on... 26th of Jan the PH number was 18370

Well, then I can estimate that hashrate will increase infinitely in the long run. However, only estimations for the nearest difficulty increase make sense. Today difficulty increased by 11% as expected.
Oh well u read that on internet and passed it on, just hours before others have calculated it for you, nevertheless that we are up 27,2% for the last 14 days, dosent make me so happy at all, and its contrary that the hash-rate increases while the profitability is at all time lows it seems, i mean bitcoin has dropped quite a bit while miners have been earning less and less.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Xpod78

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Oh well u read that on internet and passed it on, just hours before others have calculated it for you, nevertheless that we are up 27,2% for the last 14 days, dosent make me so happy at all, and its contrary that the hash-rate increases while the profitability is at all time lows it seems, i mean bitcoin has dropped quite a bit while miners have been earning less and less.
Why is crypterra STILL down fam?
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:59:00 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 03:33:33 AM by Steffoboy

Says it here: http://maintenance.crypterra.net/ which is the "site" so its down on the https caused by  SSL certificate problem, which is known, and i have posted about.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

Hashflare is a definite SCAM

Do you really think they have all this hash rate??? I can't reveal my sources but I wouldn't say it if I wasn't certain. In other words, it's a Ponzi, and far worse than supposed 'Ponzis' like bitconnect.
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

Hashflare is a definite SCAM

Do you really think they have all this hash rate??? I can't reveal my sources but I wouldn't say it if I wasn't certain. In other words, it's a Ponzi, and far worse than supposed 'Ponzis' like bitconnect.
Its the BTC total Hashrate lol, and yes BTC is a ponzi, it has no inherent value, and needs more buyers to keep its price getting higher.

BreakingBAD

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

Your referral program...do you release the commission instantly?

coalguru

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

The profitability of all Hashflare contracts was dramatically reduced last half year. Payout volumes are set now in such dirty way, that you can wait forever on a small contracts to get your coins out.

I would say, the service was much better earlier. Now it is almost unacceptable.
Profession@l

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

is it possible that the withdraw amount decreases? Undecided
oportunis

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

What is the min. to withdraw and what is the fee for withdrawal? Mining fees have decreased: https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-eth.html#3m
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

And BOOOM they are up!

hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:43:15 AM

And BOOOM they are up!

Dude, how about you go to the cryptera thread and try to answer why the admin has stolen google's pictures and Webzilla's text?

Nobody here cares about Cryptera or other scam sites (like elderhash, bitconnect, usi-tech, davorcoin, scryptcc, or many of the other scam sites), or they would have showed up in Cryptera's thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.0

I want actually invest in HashFlare. In the end... is it a Ponzi or legit cloud mining?
Whatever it is it is not profitable, and you wont get payout's, unless in a year if a small investment,
If u buy
Bitcoin mining now: LOSS
Etherium mining: LOSS
 so i invest with another company. See link below.

Says the guy shilling for a ponzi/scam:

Only posting this to discourage users from using Crypterra.net anyone who is even considering this as a serious mining investment please review the following evidence and how unresponsive the owner of the site is at the link that was posted above. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.20)
As of right now, there is NO visual proof of any miners nor have they disclosed any active server locations. How unresponsive the owner of the site is on a forum that he started seems to be worrisome as well.

Cheers everyone and keep your BTC safe from ponzi's Smiley

Lmao thats is fake accounts, they have like 15 post in total, Hashflare is the scam, no payouts, no profit. They have showed prooof of mining equipment in Video on youtube. Go find it, Also hashflare is accused of the same, one of Hasflare staff went out last week and promised real time videos etc.

Stop the nonense, you will lose money if you buy hash at Hasflare, its against laws of physics to be able to make money as it is.

If you cant understand that, and just want to feel comfy, go ahead, you have been warned. Go for profits, not bullshit. why invest 100 dollar today, and get 70 back in a year?

There is also numerous proof Hasflare steals your referrals, aswells as cheats on the payout fee, aswell as the return from the pools, we have many here that can testify to that.

I bought 1 th/s back when Hashflare first opened in early 2015 (January I think). I built that up to 2.28 th/s with many withdrawals in the process. I now have that same 2.28 th/s and it pays out. Every day. I have never had a problem with hashflare. They are legit, they have proof of mining, and they do a somewhat decent job running their company. Out of curiosity, why are you trying so hard to promote a fake company on a thread that has nothing to do with them?
You must be stupid son, anyone that invest today, or reinvest today, can never get profit with hashflare.

I have around 14 TH so im well invested in Hasflare, still my payouts from Genesis is way higher per TH, also they are higher on Crypterra.
Its you who says its a fake company, i on my part has put my money where my mouth is, people have signed up with link, below, They where registered flawlessly, i only got 0,8 Th so far, but i will get a payout in a few days, cause the limit is at 10 USD, so i look forward to that, Reason i even bother to post about all this is that most people have no clue, and needs someone to tell them, you on the other hand, why do you defend Hasflare, when its clear that:

They cheat on referrals

They steal from your commission, cuz the fee they charge you is not sent when they do a payout

If you are a small investor, you will never get paid before the contract expires

Hashflare overcharge double the cost of a hash from an S9

Hashflare will not be profitable, use this calculator: http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator/path?hashrate=1&poolFee=17 put 220 USD as hardware cost and see the reality

Hashflare stole all lifetime contracts without any chance to get refunded

You have not provided proof for what you have said, so provide proof or shut up, if you can bring anything i said as a lie, provide it.

You have never invested with crypterra, i have thats why i know what i know, Crypterra seems legit,  also other people will know, Hasflare will not survive unless the cut price in half almost and lands at the same price as crypterra, this will likely not happen, also the founder of Hashflare is busy opening a bank, so maybe they throw Hasflare under the bus any time soon, it wont survive selling non profit mining any long period of time, unless to people who have forgotten to switch off reinvesting.

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you seriously still shilling for that obvious ponzi/scam site that is unable to respond to google picture stealing accusations here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.msg20357467#msg20357467
and and plagiarism from Webzilla accusations found here:and here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.msg20360191#msg20360191

I'm not saying Hashflare is legit, but you promoting obvious scams is stupid and unethical. This thread is not the right place to promote that site or other scam sites. People in this thread are supposed to discuss hashflare and whether they have any proof of mining.

BTW, proof of mining is not only screenshots and pictures. It's actual hashrate pointed to a pool. Also it's beeing able to see the mining address generating mining rewards on blockahcin.
Does anyone know how much is Hahsflare's total hashrate and to which of these pools do they point their hashes to?
https://blockchain.info/pools

Lets start from here, shall we?

Steffoboy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:58:06 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 04:28:01 AM by Steffoboy

And BOOOM they are up!

Dude, how about you go to the cryptera thread and try to answer why the admin has stolen google's pictures and Webzilla's text?

Nobody here cares about Cryptera or other scam sites (like elderhash, bitconnect, usi-tech, davorcoin, scryptcc, or many of the other scam sites), or they would have showed up in Cryptera's thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.0[/size]
[/b]
I want actually invest in HashFlare. In the end... is it a Ponzi or legit cloud mining?
Whatever it is it is not profitable, and you wont get payout's, unless in a year if a small investment,
If u buy
Bitcoin mining now: LOSS
Etherium mining: LOSS
 so i invest with another company. See link below.

Says the guy shilling for a ponzi/scam:

Only posting this to discourage users from using Crypterra.net anyone who is even considering this as a serious mining investment please review the following evidence and how unresponsive the owner of the site is at the link that was posted above. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.20)
As of right now, there is NO visual proof of any miners nor have they disclosed any active server locations. How unresponsive the owner of the site is on a forum that he started seems to be worrisome as well.

Cheers everyone and keep your BTC safe from ponzi's Smiley

Lmao thats is fake accounts, they have like 15 post in total, Hashflare is the scam, no payouts, no profit. They have showed prooof of mining equipment in Video on youtube. Go find it, Also hashflare is accused of the same, one of Hasflare staff went out last week and promised real time videos etc.

Stop the nonense, you will lose money if you buy hash at Hasflare, its against laws of physics to be able to make money as it is.

If you cant understand that, and just want to feel comfy, go ahead, you have been warned. Go for profits, not bullshit. why invest 100 dollar today, and get 70 back in a year?

There is also numerous proof Hasflare steals your referrals, aswells as cheats on the payout fee, aswell as the return from the pools, we have many here that can testify to that.

I bought 1 th/s back when Hashflare first opened in early 2015 (January I think). I built that up to 2.28 th/s with many withdrawals in the process. I now have that same 2.28 th/s and it pays out. Every day. I have never had a problem with hashflare. They are legit, they have proof of mining, and they do a somewhat decent job running their company. Out of curiosity, why are you trying so hard to promote a fake company on a thread that has nothing to do with them?
You must be stupid son, anyone that invest today, or reinvest today, can never get profit with hashflare.

I have around 14 TH so im well invested in Hasflare, still my payouts from Genesis is way higher per TH, also they are higher on Crypterra.
Its you who says its a fake company, i on my part has put my money where my mouth is, people have signed up with link, below, They where registered flawlessly, i only got 0,8 Th so far, but i will get a payout in a few days, cause the limit is at 10 USD, so i look forward to that, Reason i even bother to post about all this is that most people have no clue, and needs someone to tell them, you on the other hand, why do you defend Hasflare, when its clear that:

They cheat on referrals

They steal from your commission, cuz the fee they charge you is not sent when they do a payout

If you are a small investor, you will never get paid before the contract expires

Hashflare overcharge double the cost of a hash from an S9

Hashflare will not be profitable, use this calculator: http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator/path?hashrate=1&poolFee=17 put 220 USD as hardware cost and see the reality

Hashflare stole all lifetime contracts without any chance to get refunded

You have not provided proof for what you have said, so provide proof or shut up, if you can bring anything i said as a lie, provide it.

You have never invested with crypterra, i have thats why i know what i know, Crypterra seems legit,  also other people will know, Hasflare will not survive unless the cut price in half almost and lands at the same price as crypterra, this will likely not happen, also the founder of Hashflare is busy opening a bank, so maybe they throw Hasflare under the bus any time soon, it wont survive selling non profit mining any long period of time, unless to people who have forgotten to switch off reinvesting.

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you seriously still shilling for that obvious ponzi/scam site that is unable to respond to google picture stealing accusations here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.msg20357467#msg20357467
and and plagiarism from Webzilla accusations found here:and here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.msg20360191#msg20360191

I'm not saying Hashflare is legit, but you promoting obvious scams is stupid and unethical. This thread is not the right place to promote that site or other scam sites. People in this thread are supposed to discuss hashflare and whether they have any proof of mining.

BTW, proof of mining is not only screenshots and pictures. It's actual hashrate pointed to a pool. Also it's beeing able to see the mining address generating mining rewards on blockahcin.
Does anyone know how much is Hahsflare's total hashrate and to which of these pools do they point their hashes to?
https://blockchain.info/pools

Lets start from here, shall we?
LOL? You mad cause they dident exit scam like you"estimated" they would do. Crypterra did what they said they would do, they built a new website Smiley And they pay from 50 usd. Not 500 usd like Hashflare does to try to "save" the blockchain. Hashflare is the obvious scam, Crypterra is not as far as i have seen.

what proof:

Not Found

The requested URL /assets/images/blog/article_4.jpg was not found on this server.

LOL

cryptodadach

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

crypterra gets blocked by mbam, hashflare does not, enough said Smiley

on another note, i am thinking i overestimated the site. i invested 0.1 bitcoin at 2.2 usd, - 4%. right now the jumps are 7-8% every two weeks, and at that rate and current price, it looks like the fee will be more than mining gain. we need btc to go to 12k at least, otherwise i will get back peanuts.

are some of you in the same boat? do you keep reinvesting, and for how long during 1yr contract.

it seems hashflare protected their profits pretty well...

BTC: 16C1ZBZQ1ZUC34tHKKN8uMGVQfBf9uCDMa
Steffoboy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:04:39 AM

on another note, i am thinking i overestimated the site. i invested 0.1 bitcoin at 2.2 usd, - 4%. right now the jumps are 7-8% every two weeks, and at that rate and current price, it looks like the fee will be more than mining gain. we need btc to go to 12k at least, otherwise i will get back peanuts.

are some of you in the same boat? do you keep reinvesting, and for how long during 1yr contract.

I dont let malware bytes discern my investments, or where i surf. You have to reinvest all u get and 100% on top of it to be able to stay afloat meeting the increase in difficulty, nevertheless you will never get back the money, since time is to short, contract expires. So its dead at this point.
Its very likely i never reinvest due to the high withdrawal limit, i have a chance for 1 withdrawal, the next after that will likely take one year, so fuck Hasflare for that, very much thank you, i go elsewhere.

cryptodadach

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

I dont let malware bytes discern my investments, or where i surf. You have to reinvest all u get and 100% on top of it to be able to stay afloat meeting the increase in difficulty, nevertheless you will never get back the money, since time is to short, contract expires. So its dead at this point.
Its very likely i never reinvest due to the high withdrawal limit, i have a chance for 1 withdrawal, the next after that will likely take one year, so fuck Hasflare for that, very much thank you, i go elsewhere.

i will not reinvest either...hopefully at current prices, I can get back my 0.1 invested at the end of the year...

BTC: 16C1ZBZQ1ZUC34tHKKN8uMGVQfBf9uCDMa
Hagfors

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

What is with the totally ridiculous min withdrawal ammount? You need like $500 in BTC just to be able to withdraw now? This is getting out of hand.
Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

Last hours to buy hash with "Valentine" discount!

All my balance was reinvested in BTC and ETH hash!

Steffoboy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

wooch thats some gambling right there LOL

Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

wooch thats some gambling right there LOL
Well, I already withdraw my investment so now it just reinvesting some and withdraw when needed!

And I keep trusting HashFlare.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: