Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143006 times)
Dav7

Activity: 285
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Hashflare lowers prices, and a new 10% discount code, that is interesting, 160$ for a TH
Time to reinvest my balance.

Nowadays I only reinvest when there are promos!

longtimefan5885

Activity: 9
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

Hashflare lowers prices, and a new 10% discount code, that is interesting, 160$ for a TH

How many TH/s you have ?
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

How many TH/s you have ?

Yeah it would be interesting to know how many hash you have now since you are saying you are going to reinvest only when they have a 10% discount.

I remember they use to give out these discounts every holiday in for the Americans who use the site.
Such as for Thanksgiving, Halloween and Boxing day.
Which I do not think they celebrate these holidays in the country that many are saying they are actually in
Russia. Wink
you bet they will, i just hope that i can get the withdrawal before the russians go belly up, none is working with this btc price and difficulty, so i guess only a few idiots invest a few hundred dollars right now.
Estonia? Now have they put out any photos lately on what is going on within their company?
Maybe they did pack up and move everything to Russia for a deal with Putin to mine his new cryptocurrency on their blockchain instead. Undecided
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070462.msg20581656#msg20581656
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

How many TH/s you have ?

Yeah it would be interesting to know how many hash you have now since you are saying you are going to reinvest only when they have a 10% discount.

I remember they use to give out these discounts every holiday in for the Americans who use the site.
Which I do not think they celebrate these holidays in the country that many are saying they are actually in
Russia. Wink
you bet they will, i just hope that i can get the withdrawal before the russians go belly up, none is working with this btc price and difficulty, so i guess only a few idiots invest a few hundred dollars right now.
Estonia? Now have they put out any photos lately on what is going on within their company?
Maybe they did pack up and move everything to Russia for a deal with Putin to mine his new cryptocurrency on their blockchain instead. Undecided
I think the only "Americans" that praise Hashflares "discounts" is living in Russia, and gets a free beer for every post here.
If any of none is "reinvesting" they throw more money down the bin, we need to go to 1,2 per 10 gh to have a value, and then we can say "deja vue" but as soon their balances are lost we have a story of increased hardware price, jadajada, and then its way higher again

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

How many TH/s you have ?

Russia. Wink
I think the only "Americans" that praise Hashflares "discounts" is living in Russia, and gets a free beer for every post here.
If any of none is "reinvesting" they throw more money down the bin, we need to go to 1,2 per 10 gh to have a value, and then we can say "deja vue" but as soon their balances are lost we have a story of increased hardware price, jadajada, and then its way higher again
Gets a free beer.
Now that is a strange saying to those in Russia.
Their beer would be frozen.
But all kidding aside

Where is this Polybius bank that they promised would be the next phase in their company so to spend what you mine from their hashflare accounts?
I have heard of version 2.0 of Hashflare being released soon as well.

Where is all these changes they have posted that were going to happen?
badger88

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

very good discount... but it would still take like 6-8 months to roi ; soo its a kind of huge risk   Angry
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

very good discount... but it would still take like 6-8 months to roi ; soo its a kind of huge risk   Angry
no dude its 15 months. If you buy this witch btc from mining you bought at 2.2 usd then u have no chance to break even at all, cause u have lost 40% of the value of the bitcoin that was mined back then. To make it feasible, BTC has to go back at higher levels, and at higher levels is when Hashflare will pull th3e rug under their customers again and raise the prize, cuz Hasflare dosent care if their customers survive or not, they think they just pull a campaign, and give a discount, to fool everyone again, to lock up their money.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

How many TH/s you have ?

Russia. Wink
Gets a free beer.
Now that is a strange saying to those in Russia.
Their beer would be frozen.
But all kidding aside

Where is this Polybius bank that they promised would be the next phase in their company so to spend what you mine from their hashflare accounts?
I have heard of version 2.0 of Hashflare being released soon as well.

Where is all these changes they have posted that were going to happen?

That bank cant have any investors since no one is making profits except Hashflare ROI on 1,6 usd per 10 GH is 15 months. even less so, as in never at 2.2 USD

kornelia--

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

Hi guys ! I have several rigs also I have HashFlare contact with only 5 TH/s with SHA256
I wanna know your oppinion  about to to see In the future it might worth to reinvest to my contract witch will be end of December this year. Im try to to say to compare and see all consequences in the future(I have 9 month left).  (Not bct are bubble ,nothing like this) but if btc gonna be stay constantly between 10K -11K for several month or a year it will be worth to me DO NOT reinvest just take my bcc out.
Somebody has a REALISTIC again REALISTIC hope or prediction what to do ??
toni87

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

Hey! Is it forbidden to sale the account on Hashflare? Can't seem to find the information. On their terms of use it doesn't say.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

at least we know their faces. smack that face if u see in somewhere

Yeah, him & all his dogs bodies/shill accounts - speaking of which, quoting this for the Dav7 Hashcoins shill account:

Hey Hashcoins/Hashflare - great to see that moderators have moved the entire Hashcoins thread to the scam section....bwaaaahahaha!!

Hashflare thread to follow soon eh?

Come on shill, post another Star Trek pic......lol

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

Hey! Is it forbidden to sale the account on Hashflare? Can't seem to find the information. On their terms of use it doesn't say.
I've seen someone has sold his account in past so it is probably allowed. I think you have to send this question to their support to receive clear answer.
yep and i aint gonna swallow that bait, next month they might charge 400 usd a TH

1 TH at 160 Profitable in 1 Year 3 Months
Can you share how did you calculate this? I posted recently something about this in other topic, I am really curious about this.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

There's a load of info on the Hashcoins/HashFlare/Polybius/Emercoin scam with more photos of the scam team here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372808.40

..it's a good read.....

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

I've seen someone has sold his account in past so it is probably allowed. I think you have to send this question to their support to receive clear answer.
yep and i aint gonna swallow that bait, next month they might charge 400 usd a TH

Can you share how did you calculate this? I posted recently something about this in other topic, I am really curious about this.
I saw one post they have a telegram from their admin group.
Someone said you can trade their hash from their account to another using this group.
Have not tried it but if it is legit then I would think this would be the fastest way to do it.

Not endorsing it just saying that I saw it posted from another person earlier in the week.

kornelia--

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

so guys what do you mean ?? are HashFlare are scam ponzi ? and they will be quit silently somedays ?
So they subliminaly guide us ? lets talk cleanly please !!!
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

so guys what do you mean ?? are HashFlare are scam ponzi ? and they will be quit silently somedays ?

Yes. That's why moderators moved their entire thread to the scam section.

Steffoboy

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

www.mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator/path?hashrate=1&poolFee=17
put hardwarecost in the field 160 usd

kornelia--

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Yes. That's why moderators moved their entire thread to the scam section.

I respect you so much for this answer...SO MUCH !!!!!!!!! You got all my respect no doubt !!!
Now look back I was stupid to invest in, but they still cool pay daily ,I can confirm that, but who knows when they gonna you quit? . Anyway thanks for your clear answer. I take my money out when its time to take out .
Much respect. From now I just buy coins to buy and hodl and trade .
Thanks again truly. And respect Smiley
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

'Big Bitcoin Heist'—Iceland Cryptocurrency Thefts Lead to 11 Arrests

Eleven people, including a security guard, were arrested in Iceland in connection with the theft of almost $2 million worth of cryptocurrency-mining equipment from local data centers.

Icelandic media are referring to the theft as the “Big Bitcoin Heist.” It’s not so much about the theft of Bitcoins themselves, though, but rather that of the equipment used to earn them.

Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are “mined” by very powerful computers that race one another to make the calculations needed to assemble the underlying shared ledger for the virtual currency, known as the blockchain.

According to the Associated Press, a judge on Friday ordered two of the arrested people to remain in custody.

There were actually four burglaries: three in December and one in January. The police held off from telling the public for a while, in order not to compromise their investigation.

Two of the burglaries took place on the southwestern Reykjanes peninsula, where local police commissioner Olafur Helgi Kjartansson said: “Everything points to this being a highly organized crime.”

Iceland is a popular cryptocurrency-mining location because the process is extremely energy-intensive, and renewable energy is cheap and plentiful there. According to an AP source, the Icelandic police are monitoring energy usage across the island nation in an attempt to locate the missing equipment.

This is not the only recent example of bitcoin-related crime spilling over into the physical world. A couple weeks back, Taiwanese police said they suspected four gangsters of violently assaulting two men and forcing them to transfer Bitcoins into the gangsters’ account.
http://fortune.com/2018/03/05/iceland-big-bitcoin-heist/

Steffoboy

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

8)Use this limited edition discount code at the time of purchasing hashrates to get great discount. Promotional code is valid until March. 10% OFF BTC  for all purchases. Hurry up, there are only 900 purchases available.https://bitcoinmining-cloud.com/

wow slow down now we licking our wounds here, no rush to get stabbed again by Hashflare, we all know they will increase the price wildly again as soon we make some profits and want to compound to get going again., and even with the discount its profitable 3 months after contract runs out. RIP Hashflare.
Once a thief always a thief

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: