Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 143012 times)
Miles7

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

Selling 75,070 GH/s (75.07 TH/s), 27 contracts with various expiry, discounted, pls pm for details 
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

My only concern is the high payout but I have reinvested MANY times and don't plan to cashout my BTC balance soon.

Ah, the Hashcoins fake shill is back again with yet more BS.

Give it up, shill. Nobody believes you.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
longtimefan5885

Activity: 9
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

Another discount code, this time 30%. Hmmm
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

Another discount code, this time 30%. Hmmm
Cause like lightning from a clear sky, they realized, if there is no ROI, no one will reinvest, if no one reinvest, the company shrinks, shrinks, shrinks and suddenly disappear into oblivion. Difficulty increase and the Bitcoin drop has eaten up 80% of the revenue from the account, (since all time highs) and if they dont have prices that other investors in Bitcoin mining pays for their hash, Hashflare will seize to exist.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

**snip the BS**

Says another fake noob Hashcoins shill account....

They're getting desperate. This ponzi scam will be finished soon.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Steffoboy

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

I mean this is staggering, with this BTC price and difficulty, we all have to pay Hashflare 69% of the mining outcome, how bad can it get? Soon mining stops  Shocked

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
moneytalks06

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:46 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 10:03:56 AM by moneytalks06

can i cancel my contract and withdraw my 0,02 btc balance? i dont need daily 0,30$ i need that 0,02.
kazi3927

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce the results of the Feedback Campaign! First of all, however, HashFlare team would like to thank all participants for their input - within a month we have received over 500 submissions!

All feedback submissions were reviewed to find out what our users like and dislike as well as what they would change or add to improve the service.

We have encountered the following issue: the 2 major parts of the submissions came in in two languages: English and Russian. We hope you agree that it wouldn't be fair to give out just 1 prize. Because of this we have decided to divide the submissions in two categories: "West" and "East" with a total prize of 2 TH/s (SHA-256). The two winning submissions were randomly chosen from eligible users. And here they are!
"West":
Hashflare has redefined cloud mining - not only in their platform, but in their unprecedented reputation. Over the past three years, I've seen many cloud mining providers appear on the market. Unfortunately, 95% of them disappear within a few months - running nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.

Hashflare is different. The platform itself is built to instill trust, and the regular, on-time payouts have allowed Hashflare to grow to become one of the world's leading cloud mining platforms in the world. In an industry plagued by horror stories, I believe that Hashflare is one of the only companies working to restore that reputation through honest feedback and honest payouts.

I have consistently received my daily payout at 01:00 every single day. The payouts are instant, and they hit my wallet within the hour. The withdrawal process is all automated - and this is a key factor here. There is no manual intervention from Hashflare. You pay to purchase hashing power, and they let you instantly withdraw your earnings.

For me, Hashflare has redefined the cloud mining industry, and has grown to become a key player. Personally, I will continue to keep investing my money into Hashflare, as I feel it represents a low-risk investment strategy.

"East":
Maкc, ты видишь peaльный мaйнинг? Heт? И я нeт, a OH ECTЬ.
И этo кaк paз o вaшeй кoмпaнии. Этo пpocтo здopoвo, чтo cpeди xaйпoв и пиpaмид кoтopым нeт чилa, пoявилacь вaшa кoмпaния. зaнимaющaяcя PEAЛЬHЫM MAЙHИHГOM. И этo caмoe глaвнoe. Кoнeчнo жe мгнoвeннoe пoдключeниe, нeoгpaничeнный cpoк кoнтpaктa, мoмeнтaльный вывoд, пoдpoбнaя cтaтиcтикa, pacпpeдeлeниe мoщнocти пo пyлaм, фикcиpoвaннaя кoмиccия и выгoднaя пapтнepcкaя пpoгpaммa - вce этo oчeнь вaжнo, нo втopичнo. A пepвичнo тo, чтo мoжнo дeлaть дoлгocpoчныe инвecтиции, нa ocнoвe PEAЛЬHOГO MAЙHИHГA.

Уcпexoв и yдaчи!

The orphography and grammar have been retained and may be changed later at the authors' premission. We have already contacted the winners via email. Our congratulations to the winners! And once again, all feedback was appreciated!
kazi3927

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce the results of the Feedback Campaign! First of all, however, HashFlare team would like to thank all participants for their input - within a month we have received over 500 submissions!

All feedback submissions were reviewed to find out what our users like and dislike as well as what they would change or add to improve the service.

We have encountered the following issue: the 2 major parts of the submissions came in in two languages: English and Russian. We hope you agree that it wouldn't be fair to give out just 1 prize. Because of this we have decided to divide the submissions in two categories: "West" and "East" with a total prize of 2 TH/s (SHA-256). The two winning submissions were randomly chosen from eligible users. And here they are!
"West":
Hashflare has redefined cloud mining - not only in their platform, but in their unprecedented reputation. Over the past three years, I've seen many cloud mining providers appear on the market. Unfortunately, 95% of them disappear within a few months - running nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.

Hashflare is different. The platform itself is built to instill trust, and the regular, on-time payouts have allowed Hashflare to grow to become one of the world's leading cloud mining platforms in the world. In an industry plagued by horror stories, I believe that Hashflare is one of the only companies working to restore that reputation through honest feedback and honest payouts.

I have consistently received my daily payout at 01:00 every single day. The payouts are instant, and they hit my wallet within the hour. The withdrawal process is all automated - and this is a key factor here. There is no manual intervention from Hashflare. You pay to purchase hashing power, and they let you instantly withdraw your earnings.

For me, Hashflare has redefined the cloud mining industry, and has grown to become a key player. Personally, I will continue to keep investing my money into Hashflare, as I feel it represents a low-risk investment strategy.

"East":
Maкc, ты видишь peaльный мaйнинг? Heт? И я нeт, a OH ECTЬ.
И этo кaк paз o вaшeй кoмпaнии. Этo пpocтo здopoвo, чтo cpeди xaйпoв и пиpaмид кoтopым нeт чилa, пoявилacь вaшa кoмпaния. зaнимaющaяcя PEAЛЬHЫM MAЙHИHГOM. И этo caмoe глaвнoe. Кoнeчнo жe мгнoвeннoe пoдключeниe, нeoгpaничeнный cpoк кoнтpaктa, мoмeнтaльный вывoд, пoдpoбнaя cтaтиcтикa, pacпpeдeлeниe мoщнocти пo пyлaм, фикcиpoвaннaя кoмиccия и выгoднaя пapтнepcкaя пpoгpaммa - вce этo oчeнь вaжнo, нo втopичнo. A пepвичнo тo, чтo мoжнo дeлaть дoлгocpoчныe инвecтиции, нa ocнoвe PEAЛЬHOГO MAЙHИHГA.

Уcпexoв и yдaчи!

The orphography and grammar have been retained and may be changed later at the authors' premission. We have already contacted the winners via email. Our congratulations to the winners! And once again, all feedback was appreciated!

Hello Dear Bitcoin Cloud Mining users of hashflare,

Since july 2017 I have started Bitcoin cloud mining buying SHA256 hashrate with Hashflare. Was looking to get a balance of btc productivity apx. 13K satoshi per 1TH/s. and increases my hashrate purchased cash or using reinvestment. But unfortunately when Bitcoin price falls after December'17 hashflare increases there maintenance fees conversion of usd/btc and miners gradually decreases daily productivity now @ half. To cover withdraw target within year term productivity, I got purchased more hashrate but now its gradually increasing maintenance fees and decreasing productivity, which seems will not cover remain any balance to withdraws...So? will I be able to get back my investment after finish the term??
Steffoboy

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 01:07:53 PM by Steffoboy

The problems you have is also mine, my conclusion is however that, what happened have nothing to do with maintenance fees, what is the problem, is when the reduced the lifetime contract to 1 year, it took the rug beneath all the investors, then they jacked the price 100% to 2.4 per 10 GH, this meant that as an investor we cannot longer reinvest to follow the difficulty, at these levels i have lost 90% of the investment, also i managed to withdraw, my initial investment, so i am at ROI, but, the account value has dropped 90%, this means the value of Hashflare also have dropped 90%, even if Bitcoin goes higher, it has to go to 45 000 USD to restore whats lost, this wont happen.

If Hasflare had 100 MUSD revenue, the now have less than 10, the survival of the company is at risk here, even if investors stay, and reinvest all they get, the user base has lost 90%, this means no matter what, it will take years to recover, however, most people will call it a day, and exit when their contract end.

So the revenue for Hashflare will be even smaller, this increases the risk that they will jack up the prices once more as soon we reach profitability, so Hashflare has become a snake that eats its own tail.
For me, i reinvest all i get, to be able to keep the hashrates at par with difficulty increase, once we see glory days for BTC again, i MIGHT be able to reap some profits.

As in WISH, as in HOPE etc etc, but not very likely, Hashflare will do it again, just like a husband that cant stop beating his wife,
So i say; RIP, since confidence is lost, and the profitability is in the negative.

venky15921

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

can i cancel my contract and withdraw my 0,02 btc balance? i dont need daily 0,30$ i need that 0,02.

Unfortunately you can't friend . Either you must either
1)sell those hashrates (or)
2)wait until contract expires (or)
3) wait till it reaches the minimal withdraw limit (or)
4)wait untill mining isn't profitable
cryptodadach

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

i was able to withdraw less than 0.05 two days ago, they lowered the minimum btc withdrawal for sure...

BTC: 16C1ZBZQ1ZUC34tHKKN8uMGVQfBf9uCDMa
Steffoboy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

i was able to withdraw less than 0.05 two days ago, they lowered the minimum btc withdrawal for sure...

Under the gallows Hashflare has lowered withdrawal to 0.03001944 BTC

cryptodadach

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

it is not hashflares fault the bitcoin is down...i took the risk, i lost...currently...

BTC: 16C1ZBZQ1ZUC34tHKKN8uMGVQfBf9uCDMa
Steffoboy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

it is not hashflares fault the bitcoin is down...i took the risk, i lost...currently...
Hashflare raised the price to double, that made it impossible to take even steps with other miners, hence the difficulty was not countered, and hence all users of hashflare has lost the brunt of their investment, and wont recoup without throwing many thousands of dollars, into the fire again.

pivix

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

I just wanna let you guys know that i got banned on 2 twitter accounts for asking to lower the withdrawal limits and the fees!
I'm speechless...
venky15921

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

I just wanna let you guys know that i got banned on 2 twitter accounts for asking to lower the withdrawal limits and the fees!
I'm speechless...

Do you think they don't know to lower the withdrawals. They have been trying to do it for a long time and because of high withdrawal they had incurred huge losses . Many people don't even have 0.02 bitcoin and are waiting for their contract to expire or to find a buyer who can buy their contract . Moreover people nowadays are not even buying contracts for coins listed in hashflare because they are most probably not profitable . I hope you understand that it isn't their mistake because as price increases even the fees is increasing incredibly . I hope that i did not sound rude at the beginning and if i sounded rude i am sorry for it .

Thank you
Steffoboy

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Hashflare offers 10 gh for 0.6 USD now as in 60USD per Th plus the discount code, 25% off — HF18TOTHEMOON
This inconsistency really fukin kills me, i wanna  beat those idiots to pulp for robbing me of my money, if they kept the price and contracts at 1.2 usd and lifetime contracts, all would be fine, now i invested thousands of dollars a few months ago, just to see they suddenly slashing price 75% this means i threw away all that money, you just dont have a clue wtf u bying or what its worth with this lousy price altering every week, next up is a five fold increase in price i bet

Call_Saul

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

Hashflare offers 10 gh for 0.6 USD now as in 60USD per Th plus the discount code, 25% off — HF18TOTHEMOON
This inconsistency really fukin kills me, i wanna  beat those idiots to pulp for robbing me of my money, if they kept the price and contracts at 1.2 usd and lifetime contracts, all would be fine, now i invested thousands of dollars a few months ago, just to see they suddenly slashing price 75% this means i threw away all that money, you just dont have a clue wtf u bying or what its worth with this lousy price altering every week, next up is a five fold increase in price i bet

Steffoboy, What happened to the Crypterra? Was that a scam?
Dav7

Activity: 285
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

This inconsistency really fukin kills me, i wanna  beat those idiots to pulp for robbing me of my money, if they kept the price and contracts at 1.2 usd and lifetime contracts, all would be fine, now i invested thousands of dollars a few months ago, just to see they suddenly slashing price 75% this means i threw away all that money, you just dont have a clue wtf u bying or what its worth with this lousy price altering every week, next up is a five fold increase in price i bet

Steffoboy, What happened to the Crypterra? Was that a scam?
Is soul is now with Wold Minning Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: