Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe with bitcoin  (Read 15093 times)
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:47:46 PM

No. I dont think it will outright replace it in fact i dont think theres enough of it to completely replace it 21 million spead between everyone in the world never! unless 0.000001 was worth like a million dollars

No the devs can add more decimals if needed, so that is not a problem. Bitcoin can easily replace fiat, but its time has not come yet.

We need to wait 2-3 more years to see some results big!

It's not about decimals also the fiat mostly is traded in cents and not further. But bitcoin has a good future if nothing against bitcoin happens.
CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:40:05 PM

No. I dont think it will outright replace it in fact i dont think theres enough of it to completely replace it 21 million spead between everyone in the world never! unless 0.000001 was worth like a million dollars

No the devs can add more decimals if needed, so that is not a problem. Bitcoin can easily replace fiat, but its time has not come yet.

It's not about decimals also the fiat mostly is traded in cents and not further. But bitcoin has a good future if nothing against bitcoin happens.

Fiat is always needing a much higher decimal bracket because its inflating.

Bitcoin is deflating so it needs more decimal places eventually. After 1 sat= 1 million $, i doubt you will pay 1 million $ for a bread.
smith coins

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:47:05 PM

Bitcoin is deflating so it needs more decimal places eventually. After 1 sat= 1 million $, i doubt you will pay 1 million $ for a bread.

It's hard to believe that 1 sat will be 1 million, you make me to save some satoshi Tongue, but yes it is needed to be more and more decimals but time by time or all in once ?
CanIHazBitcoin777

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:58:31 PM

It's hard to believe that 1 sat will be 1 million, you make me to save some satoshi Tongue, but yes it is needed to be more and more decimals but time by time or all in once ?

I think the 8 decimals are ok for the next 10 year, but after that we might need like 16 just to be sure.

Fiat will be worthless soon, so not even 100$ bills will be worth anything when 1 trillion $ bills will be printed.
smith coins

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:05:42 PM

I think the 8 decimals are ok for the next 10 year, but after that we might need like 16 just to be sure.

Fiat will be worthless soon, so not even 100$ bills will be worth anything when 1 trillion $ bills will be printed.

I think you look so far, like 10 years from now. Like your opinion Smiley i think Fiat recovered itself by e-banking by buying online so the competition with bitcoin will need more and more decades.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:18:52 PM

I think you look so far, like 10 years from now. Like your opinion Smiley i think Fiat recovered itself by e-banking by buying online so the competition with bitcoin will need more and more decades.

Bitcoin will take a lot longer because it relies on people understanding how it is secured. People don't know/care how credit cards or banks are, because they're insured and it doesn't matter. Bitcoin is in a completely different boat.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 04:17:01 AM

Or fiat will take cues from all of this technology and 'transfer' paper to digital, and continue their scam just like any random crapcoin!
smith coins

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:38:34 AM

-snip-

Bitcoin will take a lot longer because it relies on people understanding how it is secured. People don't know/care how credit cards or banks are, because they're insured and it doesn't matter. Bitcoin is in a completely different boat.

Well at the moment from now 10year looks a bit to far, but yeah it's all about security and the new debit cards make bitcoin very useful.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:41:29 AM

Or fiat will take cues from all of this technology and 'transfer' paper to digital, and continue their scam just like any random crapcoin!

80% of all fiat is already digital only (doesn't exist). It's not a secret -- we are using a fractional banking system. And fiat was using digital money in this fashion long before Bitcoin was even dreamed of, :p.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:55:39 PM

do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?

it is hard to tell. bitcoin is still in its early stages and is considered practically a toddler.
so bitcoin needs more time to grow and fixed different problems that it is facing then it might be side by side of fiat but never replace it .

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
CanIHazBitcoin777

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:18:26 PM

do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?

it is hard to tell. bitcoin is still in its early stages and is considered practically a toddler.
so bitcoin needs more time to grow and fixed different problems that it is facing then it might be side by side of fiat but never replace it .

Yep bitcoin was am embryo the last years, but it already been born and now its a toddler.

Funny that the news sites already consider it dead when it was still on embryo phase.

Now its a weak toddler, but very well nourished by the community, hopefully grows to be a strong muscular entity Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:48:03 PM

Yep bitcoin was am embryo the last years, but it already been born and now its a toddler.

Funny that the news sites already consider it dead when it was still on embryo phase.

Now its a weak toddler, but very well nourished by the community, hopefully grows to be a strong muscular entity Smiley

The news sees it dead/dying because they think the government is going to kill it off (which they could do if they wanted). At this point it's hard to tell what's going to happen for sure, but the government seems to be moving more and more towards accepting it, which is great.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:19:30 AM

there is nothing wrong with bitcoin being just an alternative to fiat currency. if we can manage to see a bitcoin balance alongside our fiat balance in our bank account, then it can be considered a huge milestone.
CanIHazBitcoin777

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:36:13 AM

The news sees it dead/dying because they think the government is going to kill it off (which they could do if they wanted). At this point it's hard to tell what's going to happen for sure, but the government seems to be moving more and more towards accepting it, which is great.

Yes, but its like a hydra, if you cut 1 head off, 2 respawn in its place.

But bitcoin wiki also says that for bitcoin to exist there needs to be atleast 1 free country left on the planet.

And since all countries start to fall into tyrrany, I have no clue, but if bitcoin beats the system faster, than the system beats bitcoin, then we can have a bright future.
tonycamp

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:43:03 AM

for god sakes the BTC never repalce banks its istituted since 1000 years banks will rule and the BTConly gets like 123 YEars soo never as stable as fiat banks but i mean this decentrilization may come into the year 2050 when we are no longer alive and we dont need money worrie

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:52:25 PM

But bitcoin wiki also says that for bitcoin to exist there needs to be atleast 1 free country left on the planet.

And since all countries start to fall into tyrrany, I have no clue, but if bitcoin beats the system faster, than the system beats bitcoin, then we can have a bright future.

If people were being arrested for using BTC and all banks became hostile, there would only be a small group that uses it. When you can't transfer money in/out of a system and can't even talk about it without getting in trouble, the majority won't take the risks. This whole "hydra" thing is asinine -- Bitcoin is absolutely not bulletproof.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:09:56 PM

If people were being arrested for using BTC and all banks became hostile, there would only be a small group that uses it. When you can't transfer money in/out of a system and can't even talk about it without getting in trouble, the majority won't take the risks. This whole "hydra" thing is asinine -- Bitcoin is absolutely not bulletproof.

this is the most extreme of situations that will never happen. so far a couple of countries banned trading bitcoin and there is still no law against having it.
and the news that want to show bitcoin as dead are just a portion of the news, the rest is not that bad.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:21:15 PM

yes i believe it,
but in my opinion, bitcoin need more time to replace fiat, because because not many people know what is bitcoin, how to use them, how to work. it all takes a long time, and need the support of various countries and communities to use bitcoin, for now there are many who do not understand what is bitcoin
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:27:26 PM

I also believe it. Because Bitcoin is not controlled by any government or central bank nobody has their hands in the pot. And without anyone with their hands in the pot the transaction fees to send and receive money are virtually zero. This represents an efficiency in the marketplace I believe consumers and merchants are already demanding.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:49:07 PM

Believe yes, but become number 1 currency perhaps

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print