Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe with bitcoin  (Read 15093 times)
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:13:51 AM

do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?

For now and 5-10 years from now i believe bitcoin can replace as a number one currency like dollar and euro, because some people aleady know about bitcoin and the price keep higher.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:20:12 AM

do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?

For now and 5-10 years from now i believe bitcoin can replace as a number one currency like dollar and euro, because some people aleady know about bitcoin and the price keep higher.

Yes that's why I am using Bitcoin you are right for next 5 - 10 years Bitcoin is gonna take over many currency that's why some of the big investors have invested in Bitcoin and I believe that Bitcoin's value will be doubled in 12 months
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:15:51 AM

I believe Bitcoin can be really very successful and famous currency worldwide soon.
Because it's growing up daily and each day more marketplaces and ewallets use it as online payment method, and also i think its price will be stable soon
Beraturker

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:45:24 AM

In Bitcoin We Trust.
planetroving
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:46:50 AM

I do not believe that Bitcoin will replace fiat in the near future. The reason for this is that people fear digital money, and think that because it is virtual, it is dodgy. Now I don't believe that, and think that it is the best online currency. It is the best, and will continue to be.
lolgato

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:51:10 AM

Bitcoin won't ever replace fiat but bitcoin will be the best way to buy stuff online the best digital currency.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:32:31 PM

Bitcoin won't ever replace fiat but bitcoin will be the best way to buy stuff online the best digital currency.

With digital coins, we do not need to foreign exchanges. That will save us a lot of money and is good for economy.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:19:36 PM

Hm i dont know. I think it has potential, but it will not replace fiat in the next 10 years.
When our generation is the last (computer generation) we will accept it fully.
But even tho many people i know would use it if it would be more stable. And many people are still confused what bitcoin really are.
Why not It will reach to all the common people as soon as possible. You can find many companies who acquired already bitcoin for their business. and you can so many people are joining as newbie in this forum. this is symbol of emerging bitcoin. So we have to believe it. thats my opinion.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:31:48 PM

i believe in bitcoin that it can change the world pretty soon what would mean that all the currencies of the world would be replaced by bitcoins and it would be the strongest currency that has ever existed and that will ever exist
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:56:34 PM

Yes that's why I am using Bitcoin you are right for next 5 - 10 years Bitcoin is gonna take over many currency that's why some of the big investors have invested in Bitcoin and I believe that Bitcoin's value will be doubled in 12 months

How will it replace if the market cap is tiny compared to dollars? I think the bitcoin price will go up, but to go up 10.000 times?  Huh  Do you see governments adapting bitcoin as national currency soon?

Xanotick

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:23:58 PM

I like bitcoin. But who manages bitcoin? Is the bitcoin Foundation? It seems there is not much done by the Foundation.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:28:34 PM

With bitcoin, I can purchase something that can be done by FIAT itself.

Bitcoin also unique investment compare with common one ( gold, diamond,etc)

So I trust bitcoin that's why I mostly keep them
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:36:39 PM

I like bitcoin. But who manages bitcoin? Is the bitcoin Foundation? It seems there is not much done by the Foundation.
welcome to the bitcoin world, bitcoin is decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen, or central managament
kindly you should check this article https://bitcoin.org/en/faq
your questions and everything about bitcoin are available there, good luck
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:32:51 PM

i dont actually know what to think about it it seems to be that its a great technology though people might not want to use it massively thats what the problem might be though i hope that everyone will get interested and that the price will increase and that bitcoin will replace official currencies

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:59:48 AM

For me bitcoin will never be fiat because bitcoin is ecurrency and fiat is physical money.

rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:34:19 AM

For now and 5-10 years from now i believe with bitcoin, but if another 10 years i don't think so i still believe. because we don't know how is bitcoin condition.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:41:12 AM

well this is my simple answer, i wont be here if i dont believe in bitcoin and its potential to be more successful in the future Cheesy
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:40:03 AM

For me bitcoin will never be fiat because bitcoin is ecurrency and fiat is physical money.
Thats means Understanding of the world is wrong because Bitcoin is a digital currency and Now Its in progress to replace the Fiat currency In business environment. You will se the power of bitcoin in future and How its gonna rule the world.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:06:42 AM

Nope.  0 chance of that happening unless the elites that currently own all the soldiers and high-tech weapons decide it needs to happen and basically hoover up (either via purchasing or by force) the vast majority of it first.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:52:29 AM

For now and 5-10 years from now i believe with bitcoin, but if another 10 years i don't think so i still believe. because we don't know how is bitcoin condition.

I do not think so. Bitcoin would be more stronger after another 10 years. Bitcoin will become as a replacement to gold in international trades and for individual online payments are fully dependent on bitcoin alone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: