Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe with bitcoin  (Read 15093 times)
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:58:45 AM

For now and 5-10 years from now i believe with bitcoin, but if another 10 years i don't think so i still believe. because we don't know how is bitcoin condition.
bitcoin will be good till the next 10 years i do believe that because lot of speculation for the future of bitcoin will more popular than now
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:47:53 AM

For now and 5-10 years from now i believe with bitcoin, but if another 10 years i don't think so i still believe. because we don't know how is bitcoin condition.
bitcoin will be good till the next 10 years i do believe that because lot of speculation for the future of bitcoin will more popular than now

In next 10 years, bitcoin would be the future of world finance. Most the business will dependent on bitcoin for their money transactions and investments. Bitcoin will boom in it's value in exponential growth to some unpredictable levels for sure.
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:40:48 AM

Yes.
I believe that it will be happen someday.
Bitcoin is really good, that's why most of us value the bitcoin.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:16:51 PM

Yes.
I believe that it will be happen someday.
Bitcoin is really good, that's why most of us value the bitcoin.

That's true, but in fact Bitcoin still need support and more advertising from the community and the bitcoin's lovers
Out this forum's community, many people doesn't even hearing anything about this crypto currency
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:18:01 PM

of course yess
i believe in bitcoin technology
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:21:04 PM

Yes i believe in bitcoin, because the price itself keep increase and maybe someday bitcoin will be the main money in the world like dollar, euro and poundsterling.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:42:47 PM

I believe in bitcoin because i think it could be the first global currency soon
Just we need to support and advertise it a little more
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:50:53 AM

If bitcoin replacing fiat as number one currency I think that is possible, but that is still far from happening, but to make that happen, people really need

to adapt with gadget and internet, and in my opinion I think its really cool to buy something using phone

I really hope this is happening because when this happen its mean we can do transaction globally with only 1 currency

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:25:22 AM

Yes i believe in bitcoin, because the price itself keep increase and maybe someday bitcoin will be the main money in the world like dollar, euro and poundsterling.

Yes initially just like how some people says even I used to think Bitcoin is not stable it keeps fluctuating but now nothing stable even the paper currency is keeps fluctuating so better I will invest in Bitcoin itself which can give me much more appreciate rate and higher return on investment.
MR.Seller

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:52:38 AM

If bitcoin replacing fiat as number one currency I think that is possible, but that is still far from happening, but to make that happen, people really need

to adapt with gadget and internet, and in my opinion I think its really cool to buy something using phone

I really hope this is happening because when this happen its mean we can do transaction globally with only 1 currency

I agree with you sir, If they can adopt or how to use internet or gadget bitcoin can't be replacing to be a number one currency. And bitcoin is only running in network as of now. But when the time comes bitcoin have free internet all people have gadget maybe bitcoin can.

^^^^Researcher^^^^
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:50:37 PM

I believe bitcoin can do good to us. But bitcoin coders have their own interests. How do we make sure conflict of interest does not happen?
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:10:42 PM

Fiat is a physical money and bitcoin is a digital currency,ecurrency or etc.
Bitcoin is the best for me to buy goods and product online and i dont believe that fiat will replace bitcoin.. For me no..
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:48:26 PM

Fiat is a physical money and bitcoin is a digital currency,ecurrency or etc.
Bitcoin is the best for me to buy goods and product online and i dont believe that fiat will replace bitcoin.. For me no..

Bitcoin's digital currency but could be converted into fiat easily without problems usually
That's why i don't think there is real difference between Bitcoin and the other currencies
defaultking

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 04:03:14 PM

Reading all the comments I agree staying #2 to fiat so it stays independent would be better.  If we could leave the government out and make it #1 that would be best. I believe cryptocurrency will one day be at the top though it might not be bitcoin.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:02:44 PM

do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?
We can't say at this time, that bitcoin can replace fiat as a number one currency because many of the guys don't even know about Bitcoins. And how to invest properly. So trust ,knowledge and belief is required.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 02:44:06 AM

The saying will soon change from gold digger to bitcoin digger.  Cheesy

jmintuck02

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:19:11 AM

Not for quite some time that it will be anything like money Fiat. It could be second or third, like Visa and Mastercard now is.

It may be a third option for people who don't want to carry Fiat and don't, again have a credit card.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:47:36 AM

In next 10 years, bitcoin would be the future of world finance. Most the business will dependent on bitcoin for their money transactions and investments. Bitcoin will boom in it's value in exponential growth to some unpredictable levels for sure.
i hope so and many more countries will admit bitcoin as the new currency also do not be forget about the price in the future will hit again to $1000 and stable in that price

NETFix

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:00:09 PM

I think it has the potential to do that, Can't actually decide right now though as it's still too early.
ironbit

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:09:49 PM

if i would not believe into Bitcoin for the future then i very likely would not been here and would not stake any Bitcoin. i guess most here are believing in the future of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: