Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTC with verified PayPal for +-$100  (Read 5108 times)
RustyNomad (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 03:32:11 PM

Looking to buy btc for PayPal(US$). PayPal account is verified.

Please post or PM rate if you are willing to deal.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 06:59:20 AM

No takers?

Did not want to do this but I'll include a kidney if I have to  Wink
BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:22:44 AM

What rate?
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 08:24:16 AM

What rate can you give me?

The net amount, after fees, that will land on your side is US$94.00
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:27:10 AM

Seeing how your trusted and you send a note with payment is that you already received what you purchased and you will not want to return no matter what then I can do 80$ worth for you. Escrow excepted you pay fees.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 08:28:51 AM

Seeing how your trusted and you send a note with payment is that you already received what you purchased and you will not want to return no matter what then I can do 80$ worth for you. Escrow excepted you pay fees.

I'm fine with that. In regards to the note, will a signed message do from the address the btc must be sent to?
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:31:18 AM

I'm fine with that. In regards to the note, will a signed message do from the address the btc must be sent to?
No sorry as PayPal is highly reversible and I have not done trades with you before so if you tried to reverse PayPal would not except a signed BTC message and would issue the reverse sorry.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 08:33:08 AM

No sorry as PayPal is highly reversible and I have not done trades with you before so if you tried to reverse PayPal would not except a signed BTC message and would issue the reverse sorry.

Sorry, I think we are misunderstanding each other, can you just clarify on the note you want, I have no problem with that as I do not plan to reverse the payment. Must the note be on the paypal payment or a separate email? Not sure I understand correctly.
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:34:19 AM

Sorry, on the invoice payment.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 08:35:50 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 09:29:19 AM by RustyNomad

No problem with that. So I should just state that I have received the goods and that I'm satisfied with it and that I will not send it back and or try to reverse the payment.

BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:15:34 AM

No problem with that. So I should just state that I have received the goods and that I'm satisfied with it and that I will not send it back and or try to reverse the payment.

Sorry, after your PM about you only have like 92$ and you want me to pay the fees so you can empty out your wallet is very sketchy to me. I will not be able to do this trade with you.

Everyone remember to use escrow, and to take every precaution to protect yourself with reversible payments.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 10:20:22 AM

Sorry, after your PM about you only have like 92$ and you want me to pay the fees so you can empty out your wallet is very sketchy to me. I will not be able to do this trade with you.

Everyone remember to use escrow, and to take every precaution to protect yourself with reversible payments.

Let me explain. I have $96.21 in my wallet. I said initially that I will send $94.00 as I checked on paypal and the fee was something like $1.70.

You then asked that I enter the required message in the message field. In order to do that I have to select the 'I'm paying for goods' option and not 'I'm sending to family and friends'.

When I select the 'I'm paying for goods' there is a message that states "$0.00 USD fee. Free for you. The seller pays the fees." There is no place for me to change this. That is why I said that I will send you the whole 96.21 to cover whatever fees there are.

And I do not expect you to still send me the same amount. You must adjust the amount on your side accordingly based on what you receive on your side. That is why I said initially that I'm willing to send first so that you can see the actual amount that lands on your side.

EDIT: Sorry my mistake. I see I can enter the message on the family and friends option as well. I can do that and pay the fee which will mean that you will get $94.48 on your side. So are you still interested ?
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 10:35:39 AM

I am also interested in this, i already sended you a private message regarding this deal.
I can offer you 0.37040000 BTC for your paypal balance and also if you want we can use a escrow.
Let me know if you are interested, thank you.

PM sent
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 12:27:06 PM

All I know is that I had $96 in my account which was sent to you and the transaction has completed successfully. Phoned and confirmed this PayPal and also sent you the transaction summary confirming the transaction.

So waiting to see what you do...
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:28:56 PM

I received the payment from him and after that my paypal account was closed by paypal...can someone explain me what`s happening?
This problem is from paypal or is a new scam method? should i release him the bitcoins?
Can you post some proofs, regarding the closure of your account? And btw I dont think it is any fault of the OP as he gave you the amount he promised, anything after that is your problem IMO
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 12:35:11 PM

I received the payment from him and after that my paypal account was closed by paypal...can someone explain me what`s happening?
This problem is from paypal or is a new scam method? should i release him the bitcoins?
Can you post some proofs, regarding the closure of your account? And btw I dont think it is any fault of the OP as he gave you the amount he promised, anything after that is your problem IMO

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, for now. Let him sort out what needs to be sorted out. Cannot really see what needs to be done as my Paypal clearly stated transaction completed successfully and Paypal support also confirmed this over the phone when they phoned me half an hour ago.

Funds already cleared to your account PaypalBusters. You can contact Paul at Paypal support, he confirmed the relevant information.

DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:36:30 PM

DiscoverCebu, first time he was unable to send me the money, he received a paypal error and he sayed that he messaged paypal bla bla bla and after a time he sended me the money but idk if he really sended them as family and friends because i needed to accept the paymentand i received the money in pending balance for 21 days.
After max 10 minutes i entered to my paypal again to see if the money is still in pending and i received that username or password is wrong, i tryed to recover my password and looks like my email doesn`t exist in the paypal database.
I cant figure out what was wrong, maybe somebody with more experience can help us to userstand whats wrong...

I sended a email to paypal and regarding this transaction and i`m waiting for a response Sad
Hmm in that case maybe wait for a reply from paypal, I think OP would agree with this decision as well. If not maybe try charging it back if possible.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 12:39:09 PM

Transaction details below.

The problem I had with my Paypal account,as explained was that they placed a status of limited on it as I logged into it from two places at the same time. Did not see it was already open in another browser page. But as also explained, their support sorted that out in a matter of a minute. That is why I could not send.

RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 12:41:00 PM

PaypalBusters, I suggest you contact paypal, I will send you the details of the person whom I spoke with.

They said that you can request that the funds be returned and or get it sorted out on your side and keep the funds and send the bitcoins.

Will PM you the details now.
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 01:18:39 PM

It really is not a very good idea to accept PayPal from the first poster. Anyone who does accept PayPal has the potential for the transaction to be reversed after several months; it does however appear that there are issues with funds the first poster has sent already.

If the first poster wants to buy Bitcoin then he should withdraw to his bank account and then use cash.

Kind regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: