Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:51:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller escrowing for himself  (Read 33615 times)
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:48:34 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 06:38:01 AM by ndnhc

I suspect that Panthers is an alt of QS too. I am very sure, either that or Panthers have precisely the same attitude, the skepticism, and everything I relate to QS, and he seems to be taking his side almost everywhere.

Does forced break = 3 day ban?

I read almost the whole thread, but didn't see "forced break", what is that?

Check QS's personal text.

Edit2: If someone covered up the left hand side of the post and asked me who it was I would say it is QS.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1129059.msg12323666#msg12323666
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 04:54:10 AM

If this type of analysis does become a useful tool on the forum I can see lots of applications, for example in detecting account sales.

It would probably break on sold accounts as there would be so much old counter information muddying the new poster's style. Unless you manually cut it off at the proposed sale date and analysed the two sets separately.

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:23:50 AM

I believe I am allowed to post in scam accusations threads that have to do with me.

Tspacepilot, you are a scammer and a troll. You are an idiot for thinking you can find my unknown alts. You are an asshole and are wrong. I am looking forward to when karma catches up to you.

I can PGP sign this message if necessary. This is the only newbie account of mine that posted on this thread.

Edit:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

This is to confirm that I personally authored the post located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171059.msg12332658#msg12332658 in a thread created by the troll tspacepilot

QS
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEVAwUBVep6KFMt0pDwvrUWAQisBgf8CicPaGI+zoBXfZExgpc/ti/e0c9xqVmL
dFUTF63MxrH1In7uTxAnBRkdVyvMo7kRGa+/68kIB1gVsi6RVvAWD3OyImLyLKZe
XLF2pIvZgM90BXupRgQBrxwf79nL5ydqqL7MYekfcpdusbebJn1/Pe2bRAgo5EHv
HVSOjUvYFQsmb7KdcwwCl59PHTEnIaY7OMkvU8CDcaDlo1gIKwKfOAlrTKRcGo64
pfZR3f6z9hpU09KH01XFoaghDhq9pLj9OqlC9+mYVQkb1Jg1QQSNOy/4J6vocfB3
WbI1ErWatlc9uZBm/odko5S6rud+qE+cwJIGuUOUuOOvQwtbsgZhag==
=9UNQ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Roll Eyes

I verified the PGP signature.  Shocked

Edit: Meant for QS only.
(Someday, you got to admit that you are wrong with at least two things.
One is that tspacepilot is not a scammer.
The other is that dadice is not a scammer. (slightly off-topic, sorry).

I have no idea how many others got affected.

But, I am grateful that you accepted that I am not a scammer and removed the negative trust. I still think I got lucky that day that you found at least considered one of them as valid though the original scammer could have easily covered that part too.)
Miyslovenic

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 05:30:20 AM

I believe I am allowed to post in scam accusations threads that have to do with me.

Tspacepilot, you are a scammer and a troll. You are an idiot for thinking you can find my unknown alts. You are an asshole and are wrong. I am looking forward to when karma catches up to you.

I can PGP sign this message if necessary. This is the only newbie account of mine that posted on this thread.

Edit:

This is to confirm that I personally authored the post located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171059.msg12332658#msg12332658 in a thread created by the troll tspacepilot

QS

=9UNQ

Roll Eyes

I verified the PGP signature.  Shocked

Edit: Someday, you got to admit that you are wrong with at least two things.
One is that tspacepilot is not a scammer.
The other is that dadice is not a scammer. (slightly off-topic, sorry).

I have no idea how many others got affected.

So now QuickSeller got banned in this forum?

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:31:30 AM

So now QuickSeller got banned in this forum?

Apart from his username, I have no idea.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:34:24 AM

So much drama! Shocked

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:53:14 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 06:04:36 AM by ndnhc

Good job. I will assign you another task.

Your next task is to stop working for/promoting the scam site in your signature.

Feel free to PM my main account once you have completed this task.

I removed my previous negative rating against you because the facts available to me did not warrant a negative rating. Please do not assume that because I made my decision quickly that I did not carefully consider the available facts. I very carefully consider all facts prior to giving any kind of rating, positive, negative or anything to do with my trust list.... this does not mean I am unable to think on my feet or under pressure.

Oh boy, I don't think it is a scam.

Whatever you are doing is called libel.
LAW
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

You do not have any solid evidence that dadice does not have the claimed bankroll. I strongly believe Da Dice has the bankroll they claim, even if they don't have all the funds as Bitcoins on a single address.
I accept that I don't have "solid evidence" either, but I am really sure they have the funds.

This is the only logical explanation I can assume.

You do not have the right to call dadice or tspacepilot a scammer. You can at most be suspicious and maybe warn others. I could understand that.
I do hope that you are just being too skeptic or overdoing things.

If you were suspicious about tspacepilot, it has been proven wrong. A reputed member of the community trusted him with 1BTC and he repaid it back properly. If that doesn't prove that he is not a scammer, what does?

The latter part, I understand. That is why I wouldn't be against you or anything at least once all this mess is cleared.
btw, I am right in the part that, had the real person who tried to falsely frame me or you, really wanted to do it, he would be posting it when the giveaway was running, and I would still be wearing your negative trust.

Right now, being frank with it, I trust Da Dice far more than I would trust you. I am sorry.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:10:42 AM

I really Liked the Model that you made for Testing alts,Not sure about the ALTs,but I really feel that you should not be there in this forum but somewhere at High Position and im sure you deserve it.
will sure copy your codes and try to analyse in my own style.
Good work !!

Patejl

Activity: 532

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:58:01 AM

Hmm but to validate this code maybe first try an independent test to figure out if this can find the already known alts.

And is this true what I heard about quickseller getting banned? If so I would say this would be because he uses many accounts to post while he may do so with just his main account, but one thing is confusing me though, if panther is QS's alt wouldn't that mean an extended ban to QS as he might be ban evading?

Lastly he seems to be active though(unlike his Personal message) as he recently gave a neg. feedback to paypalbusters(as I have written on tsp's thread against neg. rep from QS in meta board) yesterday, and with no posted comments on the thread where the matter started which I figure is highly un-QS-like to do, but I saw panther was fairly active in that thread, was blaming paypalbusters(while others were blaming the OP) as a scammer, and after that drama QS gave a negative feedback to paypalbusters.
P.S: Just read quickly thru my own post, figured it would be mostly, blabbering for most people, damn I gotta work on my writing skills.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:21:26 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 03:14:49 PM by ndnhc

And is this true what I heard about quickseller getting banned? If so I would say this would be because he uses many accounts to post while he may do so with just his main account, but one thing is confusing me though, if panther is QS's alt wouldn't that mean an extended ban to QS as he might be ban evading?

Yeah. It is true.

Panther wasn't banned because apparently the admins don't link QS to the account. It is quite speculative and may or may not be true.
That doesn't mean we can rule out the possibility. QS is smart, and any alts he has that he doesn't want anyone to know, wouldn't be known, and cannot be connected in blockchain or using IP addresses.
Patejl

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:28:58 AM

Yeah. It is true.

Panther wasn't banned because apparently the admins don't link QS to the account. It is quite speculative and may or may not be true.
That doesn't mean we can rule out the possibility. QS is smart, and any alts he has that he doesn't want anyone to know, wouldn't be known, and cannot be connected in blockchain or using IP addresses.
Uhuh, that is even shadier though, and I just noticed panther started posting around the same time QS got banned. If panther is QS's alt, he , although being a respected member of the community, seems to be breaking the forum rules and being active in trust farming over his alts. Which in itself I regard deserves a ban.
BTW is posting outside Meta allowed for QS? As he has done so by posting in this thread.
P.S: QS seems quite irritated on being banned as I never heard him talk like that(thru his alt account, QS banned), his writing style seems different, don't know if anyone else noticed that.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:01:48 AM

Yeah. It is true.

Uhuh, that is even shadier though, and I just noticed panther started posting around the same time QS got banned. If panther is QS's alt, he , although being a respected member of the community, seems to be breaking the forum rules and being active in trust farming over his alts. Which in itself I regard deserves a ban.
BTW is posting outside Meta allowed for QS? As he has done so by posting in this thread.
P.S: QS seems quite irritated on being banned as I never heard him talk like that(thru his alt account, QS banned), his writing style seems different, don't know if anyone else noticed that.

As of now, there is no solid proof (depends on perspective) that Panthers is an alt of QS. It is still possible that he is not. (I can't say anything for sure atm.)

Normally, it isn't allowed, and it would be seen as a ban evasion and would get the ban extended.

QS did seem irritated. Honestly, I didn't expect the PGP signature to get verified. If he hadn't posted PGP signed, I would have thought it as someone else pretending to be QS.  I had myself checking "l"s are not really capital "i"s,. lol.

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:44:05 AM

Edit:

QS

=9UNQ

if QS is really banned, is there an exemption for this user so that he can post outside of META and wont be permanently banned?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Patejl

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:54:45 AM

Edit:

QS

=9UNQ

if QS is really banned, is there an exemption for this user so that he can post outside of META and wont be permanently banned?
I was quite sure before but this unexpected proof and different writing style is confusing me, and TBH I don't think QS actually would do something to extent his ban. Thats too stupid, even for QS

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Cxinbolen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:14:58 PM

I was quite sure before but this unexpected proof and different writing style is confusing me, and TBH I don't think QS actually would do something to extent his ban. Thats too stupid, even for QS
Okay. So how would you explain the PGP key? Someone else couldn't have done that.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:27:13 PM

Okay. So how would you explain the PGP key? Someone else couldn't have done that.

He talks like QS. right now after 3 posts, I am pretty sure it is him. PGP key proves that too.

Only, I wasn't sure when I saw the first post, because that was not like him (he was probably annoyed or irritated), but the way the link to the post was added in the PGP signed message, I could pretty well say it is Quickseller. Smiley
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:28:52 PM

Check thread in message. If thread is correct or not. May be he edited thread link to show like this.

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:31:54 PM

*sigh* how many of you are going to question if that is really Quickseller or not? the message checks out, people. so there's nothing to question.

EDIT:
woah. looks like ndnhc entered the stage also. what's up with people who don't like QS ganging up on him?

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Patejl

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:35:51 PM

Yeah thats what my logic is telling as well. NVM me thats just me getting confused.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:56:54 PM

Yeah thats what my logic is telling as well. NVM me thats just me getting confused.

keybase.io hacked? Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: