Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:47:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller escrowing for himself  (Read 33612 times)
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:28:47 AM

the point of the matter is that an escrow should be a third party, the person(s) thought that they were using an escrow but no they werent, just one guy behind two different names

vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:56:44 AM

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:00:32 AM

Or how about this one:

I actually created this account as an alt of my main so I could talk shit to other people without tarnishing the rep of my primary account.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:03:14 AM

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 03:04:03 AM

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:08:05 AM

LAMO
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 03:13:01 AM

Or how about this one:

I actually created this account as an alt of my main so I could talk shit to other people without tarnishing the rep of my primary account.

Do you offer your 1% escrow service for your main alt too?  Smiley

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:14:48 AM

lol no I just do it for the cost of the Tx.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 03:21:35 AM

In other words the seller pays for it?

Hey man... I'm all for making moves and bending shit, but god damn that seems shitty.

Esp when you spend as much time busting peoples nuts as you used to until QS came along.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:22:37 AM

no offense but since Tomatocage and Quickseller abuses the trust system giving their alt accounts positive feedback when using their main account as escrow, should them be still in the default trust list? i think their doing things like that to sell the account in much higher price and will use their main account again for additional escrow fees

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:30:04 AM

Hey man... I'm all for making moves and bending shit, but god damn that seems shitty.

Esp when you spend as much time busting peoples nuts as you used to until QS came along.

That was supposed to be a joke Smiley And I'm not bending shit, merely escrowing for a friend (and I believe you have some experience in that area as well). I'll PM you with more details.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:44:45 AM

It does not matter who pays for the escrow. A financially rational person will care about how much money leaves their wallet (or how much money goes into their wallet). They will not care that a portion of the money from/to the other party goes to an escrow service.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:57:37 AM

It does not matter who pays for the escrow. A financially rational person will care about how much money leaves their wallet (or how much money goes into their wallet). They will not care that a portion of the money from/to the other party goes to an escrow service.

Such a straw man argument. If escrow isn't held by a third party it's not escrow.

You should stop washing your opinion over any arguement posed towards your actions. Sometimes there's a need to accept mistakes you know. Just the fact that something was justified in your eyes doesn't mean it should be right for everyone.
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:14:40 AM

Right, especially when you're the escrow service that the other person is blithely paying into.  I think I can see how your philosophy works and I'm pretty sure it explains a lot about your character traits we've observed.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 04:30:49 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 06:56:08 AM by BayAreaCoins

That was supposed to be a joke Smiley And I'm not bending shit, merely escrowing for a friend (and I believe you have some experience in that area as well). I'll PM you with more details.

And as expected:

SOLD Accepting Western Union or Walmart2Walmart money transfer. I'll pay any escrow fees.

https://blockchain.info/address/1P5PZNLjYbq3EahyYhJcNXAXERaS8GTcTT

I'm going to sleep on it for tonight.  I'll respond to your PM tomorrow.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 04:33:23 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 04:50:45 AM by Blazedout419

Right, especially when you're the escrow service that the other person is blithely paying into.  I think I can see how your philosophy works and I'm pretty sure it explains a lot about your character traits we've observed.

Lol 5 DT positive feedback so far...soon you gonna have more trust than me at this rate  Cool Lets see how high we can bump his score.

I agree he probably should not have been negative, but I do not agree with all the given trust to offset it. The Dooglus loan + use of positive trusts etc... To me that is not how I view the trust system to be used. Anyways I am glad it is finally resolved.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:56:12 AM

Okay, this is just mind blowing me on another level.

Since if a reputable huge escrow is not no longer a reasonable solution to me, then who is?

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:00:13 AM

Okay, this is just mind blowing me on another level.

Since if a reputable huge escrow is not no longer a reasonable solution to me, then who is?

Stick to IRL cod deals mate.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:23:32 AM

Not the response I was expecting..

Even if your story is believable ( Roll Eyes), you are still controlling all parts of the trade in terms of extraKrispy's side and escrow side. The middleman is supposed to be a third party. You may have been doing it on his behalf, but you are still in control of the coins and trade.

Not that I really care, but just out of curiosity, what were you expecting?

If you didn't care you wouldnt reply  Grin Grin

I was expecting you to be straight up and say it was an alt of yours that you were using for trade. You gave positive trust so that it would be easier to trade and the other person would send first. That's a logical response. When I look through the profile I see high volume trades which a personal in financial trouble who was living with you, probably wouldn't be doing. Again, I think you are trustworthy and a valuable member of this community. I just don't like seeing double standards as I think QS has done a good job combating scams as well.
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:59:52 AM

TC is a nice guy and A+ escrow
(5btc risked, months ago, buying graphic cards)

What happened?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: