Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When will bitcoin reach 500 USD again ?
End of 2015
Middle of 2016
End of 2016
Middle of 2017
Never

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will bitcoin reach 500 USD again ?  (Read 43242 times)
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:20:24 PM

I'm hoping for $500 or below.

Why would you ever hope for btc to go down? there is no point lol just invest smaller and cash out bigger profit when btc hits the moon man you dont want the price low because then the people will be pansies.

I agree there is no reason that you'd want it to go down, you should just buy now and hold for after the halving process because most likely you will make at least double your money in the time period of around 2-3 months.
I agree Btc can/will increase but I dont think price would double in near future. But maybe it just blooms all the way up. who knows, right?

I think the bitcoin price could double in 6 to 12 months time. It is better not to rise too fast, that is not healthy.

The bitcoin price is trading within a range at the moment, just like a few months ago. So it is going to rise again.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:15:08 PM

Why would you ever hope for btc to go down? there is no point lol just invest smaller and cash out bigger profit when btc hits the moon man you dont want the price low because then the people will be pansies.

I agree there is no reason that you'd want it to go down, you should just buy now and hold for after the halving process because most likely you will make at least double your money in the time period of around 2-3 months.
I agree Btc can/will increase but I dont think price would double in near future. But maybe it just blooms all the way up. who knows, right?

It has the potential to double in just minutes when whales get in and start pumping it towards a new ATH, then double is nothing.
We will witness what we haven't witnessed yet, once again.
Auponef

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:57:17 PM

It has the potential to double in just minutes when whales get in and start pumping it towards a new ATH, then double is nothing.

These kinds of doubling have no effect on the long term price it will drop down again very soon after.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:19:10 PM

These kinds of doubling have no effect on the long term price it will drop down again very soon after.

No matter even if it goes down after that, if it gets doubled then we should sell our coins on the spot and make profits and buy again when price drops.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:20:12 PM

No matter even if it goes down after that, if it gets doubled then we should sell our coins on the spot and make profits and buy again when price drops.
Well this is like the same as old if the price get high and sell the price will go down and i think this is the right time again to buy because we will see large decrease price..
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:25:42 PM

You will see that the price will double in the near future, the price of bitcoin is increasing and nowadays the image of bitcoin is much good, and a few months ago (at the time when the price was at $350) everyone was saying that the price will not double, but now we can see it doubled.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:21:05 PM

You will see that the price will double in the near future, the price of bitcoin is increasing and nowadays the image of bitcoin is much good, and a few months ago (at the time when the price was at $350) everyone was saying that the price will not double, but now we can see it doubled.

I bought when price was $250 last year so at this stage is more then double for me so my investment got doubled only in 14 months and which in never possible with any other investment.
AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:07:00 PM

I bought when price was $250 last year so at this stage is more then double for me so my investment got doubled only in 14 months and which in never possible with any other investment.

I bought when the price was 350 and I am happy it did. But like OP was curious, i have been curious too. The price was under 400 dollars for years.
It's good to see we are finally at a 'normal' price
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:24:08 PM

i doubt that we should sell any of our coins then, i think the price will have a lot of potential to grow pretty soon and even if it grows we shouldnt sell in order to make more profit later

i think that bitcoin will never reach such low price because 500 dollars per bitcoin is a really low price right now and the lowest price we can reach is 600 so i think that it is nearly impossible for it to drop lower

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Auponef

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:49:34 PM

i think that bitcoin will never reach such low price because 500 dollars per bitcoin is a really low price right now and the lowest price we can reach is 600 so i think that it is nearly impossible for it to drop lower

I think the bitcoin price could rise a lot after the halving. Although the some of the halving effect is priced in, not but fully.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:06:35 PM

I think the bitcoin price could rise a lot after the halving. Although the some of the halving effect is priced in, not but fully.
i think you might be right because a lot of people will be buying their bitcoins in order to make some good money so they will expect to sell all their bitcoins after some time

i think bitcoin will never reach such small price, though in my opinion it is kinda possible if a lot of people will be dumping their bitcoins, though hopefully the price will only grow now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:10:39 PM

...and why do you think so ?
I think that btc can even cross not 500$ but 1000$ (wow its 2x than back then ) but well,its going to happen in sometime surely,i expect this year.
Be careful with buying it now,4/5 days to halving- i think it will fall after halving so its not safe to buy now but u can try some my man
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:00:01 PM

We never get back to the 500 again so why are you asking this kind of stupid questions. The price of the bitcoin is now 600 dollar each and i dont think
we will fall back to the 500 and that is more because at the end of the year the price will be the highest ever.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:18:37 PM

I think in the near future, the price could drop briefly under $500. But it will come back above very soon.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:26:52 PM

I think in the near future, the price could drop briefly under $500. But it will come back above very soon.
i doubt that the price is going to drop that much because a lot of people are interested in bitcoins right now and i doubt that people will be selling a lot of bitcoins right now

i think that bitcoin will soon reach a new all time high because of the new all time high to be honest because in my opinion the price is not going to fall because of big interest in bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Auponef

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:09:05 PM

i doubt that the price is going to drop that much because a lot of people are interested in bitcoins right now and i doubt that people will be selling a lot of bitcoins right now

i think that bitcoin will soon reach a new all time high because of the new all time high to be honest because in my opinion the price is not going to fall because of big interest in bitcoin

I think so. Even if the price drops below $550, it will recover very soon. The cost of mining will be over $500 soon.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:22:04 AM

I think so. Even if the price drops below $550, it will recover very soon. The cost of mining will be over $500 soon.

As day goes by, the possibility of the price getting below the $550 range is getting lower. After 12 months, the price will always be above $550.

Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:32:41 AM

The price of the bitcoin is already in to the 600 dollar each so we already get above the 500 us dollars again. I think you dont know exactly where we are
standing today because the 500 was far away.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:16:28 AM

We have already passed this amount and we are now waiting for the halving and what the price is going to be after the halving.
It could be possible that the price could drop back to $500 but I do not think that that is going to happen.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:56:52 AM

We have already passed this amount and we are now waiting for the halving and what the price is going to be after the halving.
It could be possible that the price could drop back to $500 but I do not think that that is going to happen.
We are already in around $600+/btc and we have even reached the $700+ mark. Who knows, maybe it will go back to $500.. But with the current trend, it will not happen most likely... Bitcoin price will surely go up and if predictions were ac curate, it could reach the $1000/btc that everyone is wishing for.. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: