Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:35:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193114 times)
merl52

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:16:32 PM

Yes get your miners on steak cloud mining and get mining and get payed in steps.                                                                                                                                                                                                            I  have 2 miners going 1 shaw 256  plus scrypt miner i made over 8000 in the last few days it great way to get your steps coins and then get then staking it adds up fast . And we are over 2000sat....Lots of people are saying it the next blackcoin well to the moon i say //
ive heard that a few times now. when you say blackcoin you mean steps will hit 2-5 cents per stepcoin or reach its marketcap? or mining interest?... what?
          There are lots of factors that will affect the price but one thing foreshore STEPS COIN IS IN FOR A GOOD RISE if you remember black coin the way it went well steps is in it own league there are no other coin like this one just like when black coin came out there was no other coin like it .Steps coin has a good team behind it  and the 2 best Dev a coin could get ALTCOINSTEPS ..GRANDWEST     ......THERE IS HASHMASTER1 for PR    AND LORDPICOLLO ....Let's make a new altcoin environment
highaltitude20322

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:45:18 PM

Over 2000sat now! Imagine where the price will be by the end of November!  Grin

I am really digging the slow growth! Miners must be playing with steakcloud! Reminds me of before blackcoin ran Smiley

It's def. following that path. I moved some of my miners over to see what it's all about. One to watch for sure!
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:51:39 PM

Over 2000sat now! Imagine where the price will be by the end of November!  Grin

I am really digging the slow growth! Miners must be playing with steakcloud! Reminds me of before blackcoin ran Smiley

It's def. following that path. I moved some of my miners over to see what it's all about. One to watch for sure!

Excellent hopefully we see more and more people! If you are already invested in it mining protects your investment Smiley

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:04:26 PM

The more exchange we're on the more people will understand that this project is going to offer some exciting in a crypto world full of scams.

It also offer buyers and holder more protection as the network will grow stronger and the coins will spread out more.

Please remember to all take time and tweet POLONIEX, Bittrex and cryptsy.

Lp

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:33:35 PM

If you wanna make a new altcoin environment, it maybe would be wise to also be present at a better forum environment like the bitcoin forum of Roger Ver.
Just my 2 STEPS Wink
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:06:56 PM

If you wanna make a new altcoin environment, it maybe would be wise to also be present at a better forum environment like the bitcoin forum of Roger Ver.
Just my 2 STEPS Wink

Indeed we are busy with development of a new forum as mentioned in our roadmap, thank you for the link. I did not know about this site and really like it!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:35:52 AM

would someone who knows tell us what is the best block size to have your coins to achieve the highest amounts of Stakes. Looking at the rich list i see a wallet with less coins than i have getting about 3 times as many stakes as me!!!! Does it make a difference if you have your coins split int different addresses?
say for someone who owns 100,000 or 200,000 what wld be optimal? & for 500,000? and for 1,000,000? And considering you lose 24 hours when you send coins to yourself how often should we turn small blocks into bigger ones? And is it best to leave your wallet staking 24 hours or to leave off for a while so weight grows??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
aRegularNobody

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:28:07 AM

Yes get your miners on steak cloud mining and get mining and get payed in steps.                                                                                                                                                                                                            I  have 2 miners going 1 shaw 256  plus scrypt miner i made over 8000 in the last few days it great way to get your steps coins and then get then staking it adds up fast . And we are over 2000sat....Lots of people are saying it the next blackcoin well to the moon i say //

How much hash you throwing at it to get 8,000.... There's only 5.5 TH/s sha 256 1th/s is mine and I've made 8 unless you have some insane scrypt power going i cant imagine you're not exaggerating by saying 8000
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:42:53 AM

Nice buy support on Yobit, I guess most people are just staking right now.
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 04:18:06 AM

@Devs how is the Road map going? I haven't followed the thread for awhile.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:21:20 AM

I am holding all my STEPS and I really need to download a wallet to stake them, I must have missed  a lot of staked babies so I will try to do that today. It's so refreshing to see such a quality coin and good DEV Team.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 09:42:12 AM

How much hash you throwing at it to get 8,000.... There's only 5.5 TH/s sha 256 1th/s is mine and I've made 8 unless you have some insane scrypt power going i cant imagine you're not exaggerating by saying 8000

Hi aRegularNobody,

Would you please be so kind as to provide us your steps address as we would like to look into your mining stats , you can send it in a DM on BitcoinTalk or through our ticketing system.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:11:05 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 03:19:49 PM by andrepierre

@Devs how is the Road map going? I haven't followed the thread for awhile.

We already released the following:

1. Android Staking Wallet
2. Version 1 of our website, www.altcoinsteps.com

We busy with next steps of our roadmap and will have a few nice suprises to announce as well.
stepscoinmarket

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:35:07 PM

We're still here. Our offer is still valid. Only 5 licenses remains at that great price (contact LordPiccolo). Look at our web or find earlier posts.
merl52

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:48:49 PM

So to b totally  exact on what i have got paid since i started mining with Steak Cloud Mining is 9518  steps  that i have got payed to date not including today im mining with a2 termanator 90mgh and a shaw 256 so on average it about 1500 a day that im making ...
Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 05:58:13 PM

Hi aRegularNobody,

Would you please be so kind as to provide us your steps address as we would like to look into your mining stats , you can send it in a DM on BitcoinTalk or through our ticketing system.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Hi aRegularNobody,

As per your DM I am posting my reply here in case we have any of these questions in the near future.

Hi aRegularNobody,

The "This shift" will fluctuate based on STEPS price if someone buys higher the amount you are paid is lowered as this is proportional to the BTC value of the shares you have mined. Lets say you mined 0.01BTC and you were owed 1000STEPS if the price of steps went up Steak Cloud would then need to pay the extra cost to give you 1000 coins and since this would result in a loss it's logical that we need to pay our miners based on STEPS value.

This is the reason why the total you are owed fluctuates, does that make sense to you?

I am checked your address  and so far you have mined 107STEPS for this shift.

If you need anything further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

aRegularNobody

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:31:22 PM

Hi aRegularNobody,

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Hi aRegularNobody,

As per your DM I am posting my reply here in case we have any of these questions in the near future.

Hi aRegularNobody,

The "This shift" will fluctuate based on STEPS price if someone buys higher the amount you are paid is lowered as this is proportional to the BTC value of the shares you have mined. Lets say you mined 0.01BTC and you were owed 1000STEPS if the price of steps went up Steak Cloud would then need to pay the extra cost to give you 1000 coins and since this would result in a loss it's logical that we need to pay our miners based on STEPS value.

This is the reason why the total you are owed fluctuates, does that make sense to you?

I am checked your address  and so far you have mined 107STEPS for this shift.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Consider this Constructive criticism rather then offencive,   Your buying from Bleutrade @ 2400 Sat when they are 900Sat on yobit.   I understand this is probably because your api is tied to only 1 exchange but it might be best to have it work from whichever is cheaper.   Im sure its more difficult then that but in the last 6 hours my earnings this shift have been 1/2'd when they should have been doubled :/
Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 08:35:41 PM

Yes get your miners on steak cloud mining and get mining and get payed in steps.                                                                                                                                                                                                            I  have 2 miners going 1 shaw 256  plus scrypt miner i made over 8000 in the last few days it great way to get your steps coins and then get then staking it adds up fast . And we are over 2000sat....Lots of people are saying it the next blackcoin well to the moon i say //

Hi aRegularNobody,

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Hi aRegularNobody,

Hi aRegularNobody,

I am checked your address  and so far you have mined 107STEPS for this shift.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Consider this Constructive criticism rather then offencive,   Your buying from Bleutrade @ 2400 Sat when they are 900Sat on yobit.   I understand this is probably because your api is tied to only 1 exchange but it might be best to have it work from whichever is cheaper.   Im sure its more difficult then that but in the last 6 hours my earnings this shift have been 1/2'd when they should have been doubled :/

I have quoted my response to your DM for convenience.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Ok,   I did look at that wrong however if you look over at yobit there is about 20k of them on the market sell orders...  They are selling at about 1k  and Buying around 700 

I guess for the sake of simplicity mining here is easy but when you buy from the most expensive exchange...hurts the miners

When Steak Cloud first started supporting STEPS Bleutrade was the cheapest. We are open to moving to another exchange, I can assure you miner profitability is our number 1 priority.

I will start moving the API over to yobit tomorrow and maybe we can look at a way to check across all exchanges to get the best rates for miners.

Thank you for raising this with us as we are working hard to be better!

Regards

Steak Cloud support

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:56:43 PM

Yes get your miners on steak cloud mining and get mining and get payed in steps.                                                                                                                                                                                                            I  have 2 miners going 1 shaw 256  plus scrypt miner i made over 8000 in the last few days it great way to get your steps coins and then get then staking it adds up fast . And we are over 2000sat....Lots of people are saying it the next blackcoin well to the moon i say //

Hi aRegularNobody,

Regards

Steak Cloud Support

Hi aRegularNobody,

Hi aRegularNobody,

I am checked your address  and so far you have mined 107STEPS for this shift.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Consider this Constructive criticism rather then offencive,   Your buying from Bleutrade @ 2400 Sat when they are 900Sat on yobit.   I understand this is probably because your api is tied to only 1 exchange but it might be best to have it work from whichever is cheaper.   Im sure its more difficult then that but in the last 6 hours my earnings this shift have been 1/2'd when they should have been doubled :/

I have quoted my response to your DM for convenience.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Ok,   I did look at that wrong however if you look over at yobit there is about 20k of them on the market sell orders...  They are selling at about 1k  and Buying around 700 

I guess for the sake of simplicity mining here is easy but when you buy from the most expensive exchange...hurts the miners

When Steak Cloud first started supporting STEPS Bleutrade was the cheapest. We are open to moving to another exchange, I can assure you miner profitability is our number 1 priority.

I will start moving the API over to yobit tomorrow and maybe we can look at a way to check across all exchanges to get the best rates for miners.

Thank you for raising this with us as we are working hard to be better!

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Nice work guys, Great to see you listening and understanding the community

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
merl52

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:41:07 PM

THIS IS FOR STEAK CLOUD MINING                                                                                                                                                                            Yes totally agree seem since i started mining WITH STEAK CLOUD Mining it the first time my payout was so low i figured today i would of made allot more then i did  yesterday/                                                                                                                                                                    Why buy more expensive coin when you can get them cheaper at other exchange im not here to fud i just want what should get.......  we miners always looking to make sure we are getting the best for are dollar cause hydro is not cheap that mean we payed 2400 per coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: