Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193115 times)
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:50:47 AM

LOL dead Set.  Huh

Please fill me in on what we are buoyant about? has an update been announced?

I would be happy for a reason to buy more steps but with no active devs. (I mean actually active devs)
I see no way this coin will have another price rise,
It sat around 1k sats for ages and essentially melted away from that because nothing was released as promised and nothing was done to appease or even answer the communities questions
Then to top it off you get called a fudder for asking if any promises will be kept. LOL

You can troll as much as you like m3rt1x your name is in the OP as a supporter so fair enough
but I really don t see how others could have enthusiasm about this coin...

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:13:48 AM

yes?
update is relative, call it an external service.
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:42:19 AM

LOL dead Set.  Huh

Please fill me in on what we are buoyant about? has an update been announced?

I would be happy for a reason to buy more steps but with no active devs. (I mean actually active devs)
I see no way this coin will have another price rise,
It sat around 1k sats for ages and essentially melted away from that because nothing was released as promised and nothing was done to appease or even answer the communities questions
Then to top it off you get called a fudder for asking if any promises will be kept. LOL

You can troll as much as you like m3rt1x your name is in the OP as a supporter so fair enough
but I really don t see how others could have enthusiasm about this coin...

Spreading negativity is FUD. (FUD = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt ).
If you want to know about updates join the slack.
If you want a coin with 'Soon' update announcements go to other coins.
From now on this team will only announce what they can show.
All serious holders are on slack and know exactly what will happen in the next 3 weeks on Steps.
If you care about your investment,join the slack.
If you care about your investment,stop writing BS in every single page of this thread.

P.S. and for Christ's sake,learn what a troll is,b4 you call me that.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:52:34 PM

Spreading negativity is FUD. (FUD = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt ).
If you want to know about updates join the slack.
If you want a coin with 'Soon' update announcements go to other coins.
From now on this team will only announce what they can show.
All serious holders are on slack and know exactly what will happen in the next 3 weeks on Steps.
If you care about your investment,join the slack.
If you care about your investment,stop writing BS in every single page of this thread.

P.S. and for Christ's sake,learn what a troll is,b4 you call me that.

Perhaps it is because I have uncertainty and doubt.

You mean I should PM the dev to get an email invite to find out what is happening on this coin?
Rather than them posting in the most easily accessible way for any future suckers you would hope see it and suffer an aneurysm at the moment they decide to buy Steps?

Riiiigghhhhhttttttt, Good marketing plan.....

Not like DEV isnt online on BCT But unfortunately it is spending his time on Flavour coin. Just helping out.... That sure is good for steps price.  Roll Eyes

We arranged with altcoinsteps to handle the swap of Flav to 2FLAF, he will post detail of how to do the swap in a few hours.

We will also update the ann with this information.
I was asked by the 2FLAV coin dev, Church to conduct the swap from FlavCoin to 2FlavCoin.

The swap will run for 1 month and will end on 30 June 2016. This is enough notice for all holders of FlavCoin to swap their coins to 2FlavCoin.

The swap will be 75 (FlavCoin) for 1 (2FlavCoin). The new coin is considerably less and will have a much higher value.

For the swap you need to do the following:

Send your coins from you old wallet to F5q7ToS5rKDfdAt2rgf9yPXY2f21wp8sq4 (burn address).

Once you send the coins you need to send me a private message on bitcointalk, altcoinsteps with the following information:

Your old Flav wallet address from where you send the coins.

Your new 2Flav address, you can download the new wallet in the ann of 2FlavCoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494170)

Amount of coins

TX

BCT username or e-mail address, we will keep this confidential and not share it with anybody.

If you have any question, please contact me.

Jolly good, Would be nice if he posted in Steps occasionally.

I may well now write my FUD (or cold hard truth as I call it)  every page of this thread,
Not like any of you fan-boys are going to hold the Dev accountable, for an utterly poor performance.
Seriously who would let the POS pass with no updates or anything to maintain interest in the coin for what....6 months?
Ummmm.... Fucking amateurs maybe? 

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:03:14 PM

*snip*

Perhaps it is because I have uncertainty and doubt.

You mean I should PM the dev to get an email invite to find out what is happening on this coin?
Rather than them posting in the most easily accessible way for any future suckers you would hope see it and suffer an aneurysm at the moment they decide to buy Steps?

Riiiigghhhhhttttttt, Good marketing plan.....

*snip*

Jolly good, Would be nice if he posted in Steps occasionally.

I may well now write my FUD (or cold hard truth as I call it)  every page of this thread,
Not like any of you fan-boys are going to hold the Dev accountable, for an utterly poor performance.
Seriously who would let the POS pass with no updates or anything to maintain interest in the coin for what....6 months?
Ummmm.... Fucking amateurs maybe? 

i start with a prominent person, who left his ann on bct, because of its users:
The dev of eth.

well, i know this isn't comparable on technical side, on success of coin-side or something else.
it just is an example.

and now read your post again and ask yourself, why should he write any update here?

my opinion - is not neccesarily the same as the opinion of the developers.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:14:43 PM

So what happened to 4 people working in development of this coin? And LOL even marketing apprently..
And all those supporters? We only had 20 odd people vote on future of coin and 12 people are supposedly 'involved' in it

So for the dev.

How is web broweser game coming along? The one using steps as main currency?

Are you satisfied enough to offer a snapshot of freelance market? if only a snapshot?

You alluded to being on Azure how is that coming along?

Did any of the 22 BTC raised, (roughly $15k now) go into paying a dev to actually develop a coin?

And that next mind blowing update we are waiting for,

Funny you mention it here I was lead to believe to be over Steps you needed a slack account..

Thanks

Translations

We will do our best to download new wallets within 24 hours of a coin launch and developers.
Miners can request to add wallets to our service.

On community request we will be able to add more wallets.

https://altcoinsteps.com/account/signin

If there is any other coin you would like to stake online please feel free to contact us.

We hereby would like to declare the address of the development fund and also the burning address.
We will give a weekly update on coins burned and you can follow it at the following addresses:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We hereby would like to declare that both our devs (altcoinsteps and andrepierre) invested in StepsCoin, each dev will hold 250 000 coins in their private wallet and will make the wallet addresses public (see "Our Team" for wallet addresses).

We are confident in our project and want to show the community we are fully committed to this project. It is just fair that community know what we invested and demonstrate our commitment.

We hereby would like to announce that our wallet was reviewed by a third party and is clean. However we decided today that it will be a good idea that the wallet will be also reviewed by Earlz in the next 48 hours and a report will be posted on our thread. Kindly take note that Earlz will also put up a note in the wallet review to confirm that all unsold coins were burned.

We hereby would like to advise you to update your wallet, this is mandatory update before block 1000. As you know we send our wallet to Earlz for a review, he suggested a small change in the code to improve our security. This update will apply to the source, win wallet and mac wallet. New wallet version is 1.1.0.0

We are proud to announce that our wallet was reviewed by Earlz and he commented as follow: Code Quality Grade A. This coin has pretty much perfect code quality, no apparent network problems…”

On the burnt coins Earlz commented as follow: "NOTE: I have confirmed that the developer has PROVABLY BURNED 5756872.827 coins by sending them to the address SMJ12qn9jNCCXJnTYRz5Yu9ZenERqvYwfg:”

Detailed review: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173385.msg12487144#msg12487144

Code review by Earlz.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173385.msg12487144#msg12487144

Spreadsheet crowdfunding campaign.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bnHl1J5RvhPW-el7djZyFnf6RtlwqT5dymAM_kmQQ7E
(Our escrow service was conducted by SebastianJu)

ICO Ledger
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bnHl1J5RvhPW-el7djZyFnf6RtlwqT5dymAM_kmQQ7E/

Steps Website online - www.altcoinsteps.com (Version 1)

Android Staking Wallet released

Steps included as payment method for UberPay,one of the real global answer to multi-coin wallets!
It is a new decentralized, Bitcoin ‘Banking’ and exchange system right in your wallet. Users will be able to swap coins instantly. The goal is to make it easier and more powerful for everyone to adapt cryptocurrencies for their day to day merchants

Steps Stay Safe launched, an online tool, which enables you to store, use and manage different cryptocurrencies.

Steps Shares on Cloud Stake Pool launch.
The Steps community and investors now have the opportunity to buy shares in Steps Cloud Stake Pool.

SaluS has added 100,000+ STEPS to its portfolio - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328107.0

We are working on a web browser game with Steps as main currency. The time frame for this project is 3 to 6 months. We will provide more updates on this project as we progress.

The freelance marketplace is on schedule although a snapshot will only be posted once I am satisfied with it.

I am sure some of you saw the rumour about Azure, the good news is this is true. Everything is submitted and we hope to shortly receive the necessary documentation, I will post it here as soon as possible.

We hereby would like to announce the Steps Online Wallet for Altcoins.

Developers or community members of coins can contact us to included their wallets in our service.

We take security at heart and all wallets will be set up with 2fa.

There will be a cost for providing this service:

3000 Steps for setup of wallet
2500 Steps monthly fee

The above service will launch on 17 April and you are now able to pre subscribe to this service via a private message to me on BCT.

Messaoudi Walid (4fanbtc) has joined the Steps Team, he is the main developer of DubaiCoin-DBIC, he is also a seasoned trader and brings a huge amount of experience to the Steps Team.

In association with DubaiCoin-DBIC you can now buy consumer goods from the DBIC Marketplace in Steps.

To browse the marketplace and purchase product you can use the following link: https://www.dubaicoin.org/market/index.php?route=common/home

Grandwest and me are in the process of major negotiations that will take Steps to the next level! Once we finalised these deals and cooperation we will make an announcement.

Kindly take note that everybody must update their wallets to Version 1.2.1.0

Important Announcement Wallet Update:

We hereby would like to announce that everybody need to update their wallets in the next 48 hours. We will notify all Steps holders as soon as the “Steps Services” and “Exchanges” are on the new source. Kindly take note that till block 60601 the pos reward will be 1% after that it will be 2.5 coins as discussed in the thread.

PS: In the unlikely even that holders do not update their wallet in the next 48 hours you will not loose any coins but will need to resync your wallet.

Our goal always was and will be to make Steps as user friendly as possible and our next announcements will blow everybody’s mind away!

We are a dedicated team and want to enhance the Cryptoshere in many ways.
In the coming days and months this website will evolve, including the launch of a new forum.
We think users of altcoins deserve an alternative, modern and secure forum.

UPDATES
(more updates to follow soon)

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:20:23 PM

and now read your post again and ask yourself, why should he write any update here?

Because why start an ANN in the first place?

Because this is the number 1 place people research coins they may buy into.

Because I am neither hostile nor writing anything that isn't true,

No development time frame on this coin has been met

Why wouldnt you post an update here to quell the riot?

Ozboy dumped a few million last week by the looks of it due to this exact quagmire.

Complete inactivity on this coin.....

m3rt1x

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:31:17 PM

Ozboy dumped a few million last week by the looks of it due to this exact quagmire.

MAybe you should dump too.Punish those inactive devs.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:13:52 PM

Well no that also punishes me.

I suppose. I, like others will wait for the first sign of life to dump into and kill it properly.
Imagine how many coins will rain down if this got near 1k sats again.

Guess we will have to wait and see 

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:27:24 AM

Well no that also punishes me.

I suppose. I, like others will wait for the first sign of life to dump into and kill it properly.
Imagine how many coins will rain down if this got near 1k sats again.

Guess we will have to wait and see  

I agree that questions are not FUD, especially considering it only takes 5 minutes; just 5 minutes to give a small update every day or answer a question.

There is only one reason for nobody to update the ANN if there is an actual development plan: to keep the price artificially low. I could understand that.

Note: I am not trying to spread FUD, i just don't understand the inactivity on the ANN at all. If you want me/people to stop guessing what you guys are up to, then take 5 minutes to update the ANN, it's really not that hard.
AltcoinSteps (OP)

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 03:00:18 PM

We hereby would like to update the community about the freelance marketplace, we currently working on the backend and busy testing. We already posted the front end and please feel free to look at it at:

https://altcoinsteps.com/stepsFreelance/browseFreelancers
https://altcoinsteps.com/stepsFreelance/browseJobs

Once we add more updates we will make another announcement.

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
m3rt1x

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:11:14 PM

We hereby would like to update the community about the freelance marketplace, we currently working on the backend and busy testing. We already posted the front end and please feel free to look at it at:

Looking very good.Waiting for the launch.I suppose a lot of crypto people would like to offer their services and expertise such as block explorers,wallet building,mining etc .
Definately a good update on the coin.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:39:03 AM

WhoA!!! Cicero is on freelance marketplace?  Grin Grin

Nice work, looks good. Something like that could go really well in cryptos!!

andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:07:04 PM

Looking very good.Waiting for the launch.I suppose a lot of crypto people would like to offer their services and expertise such as block explorers,wallet building,mining etc .

We are working on more projects and more announcements will follow soon!
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:02:05 AM

Hello I know you guys have a lot on you plate, but when you get a chance can you take a look at this please Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823642.msg15247258#msg15247258

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:19:33 AM

can the mining prois this minable? or only ico and stuff like that

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:29:41 AM

can the mining prois this minable? or only ico and stuff like that

i don't really understand, but from the context i get: is this coin mineable?

it is a full pos-coin from the beginning. so no mining, only minting.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:33:14 AM

Excellent news and am very happy with STEPS DEVS because they are honest people and work hard.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:43:41 AM

Steps will be halving anytime Huh
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:16:29 AM

Steps will be halving anytime Huh

It's POS

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: