Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961402 times)
alekseirubin

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

Expanse(EXP) was added to Rubin Mining Calculator

Features:
  • average time to find block for solo miners
  • NiceHash rental calculator
  • Expanse pools list

Expanse(EXP) mining calculator: https://mining.alekseirubin.com/calculator/EXP

Most profitable coins to mine: https://mining.alekseirubin.com/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coolkudos

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

Expanse(EXP) was added to Rubin Mining Calculator

Features:
  • average time to find block for solo miners
  • NiceHash rental calculator
  • Expanse pools list

Expanse(EXP) mining calculator: https://mining.alekseirubin.com/calculator/EXP

Most profitable coins to mine: https://mining.alekseirubin.com/

Thank you for adding a new mining pool.
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

very true!

Says some poor loser who thinks "bitcoin green" is the future. A project that cant even come up with its own branding. Yea, your adding alot of value to the world from your mom's basement. Wink

As expanse sits back for the eth team to do all the work only for exp to copy/paste the code,lol. Get a life loser.
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

very true!

Says some poor loser who thinks "bitcoin green" is the future. A project that cant even come up with its own branding. Yea, your adding alot of value to the world from your mom's basement. Wink

As expanse sits back for the eth team to do all the work only for exp to copy/paste the code,lol. Get a life loser.

Why don't you do it then, because you're highly moral person, or because you're unable to even do  copy/paste?

I bet on later
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

very true!

In fact, this is a good strategy, while ETH guys code and develop core, Expanse team can create dApps and expand the infrastructure, so Expanse has 2 teams - 1 ETH and 1 EXP.  Grin
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Now while the green days have gone on the entire cryptocurrency market, perhaps it's time to buy exp coins. It's time to show him what it is and how strong. I hope that new users will come and join the community. Smiley

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
coolkudos

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

very true!

"nuh uh you are the loser". You are too stupid to even craft your own come back. Loser. Why dont you save some energy green boy and just turn off your computer.
coolkudos

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

Now while the green days have gone on the entire cryptocurrency market, perhaps it's time to buy exp coins. It's time to show him what it is and how strong. I hope that new users will come and join the community. Smiley

Expanse doing the PEX airdrop is perfect. It looks like August 31st is on par to be a good day in crypto.
coolkudos

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

In fact, this is a good strategy, while ETH guys code and develop core, Expanse team can create dApps and expand the infrastructure, so Expanse has 2 teams - 1 ETH and 1 EXP.  Grin

Facts. It's a really good strategy only a small dicked loser would think otherwise. The Expanse team can focus on what the platform can do rather than building the platform. Expanse is also the first eth fork to modify their proof of work algorithm, defuse the difficulty bomb, remove the canary in the mine, and reduce the amount of uncles. They are also working on master nodes, cross chain tx's and dark transactions.
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

[imghttps://i.imgur.com/OwyCwux.png[/img]

poolminor has been on the ignore list for like.. idk a year maybe 2? I think if anyone were to get an award for most dedicated troll, it would have to be him.

Funny how I am labeled a troll when all I have done is speak truth.  Roll Eyes

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

The only people/things that have contributed to this project is the Ethereum team and Notepad.exe with Control+F and Control+H

Take some ownership for once, quit blaming your failures on what others did or didn't do.

PoolMinor, seriously, at this point what the fuck is wrong with you? How are you still this asshurt over FRK? Man id feel sorry if a woman ever sleeps with you because you are going to stalk her for a decade. If you think all a project has to do is ctrl+f and ctrl+h, why havnt you taken over the FRK project that you are sooo fucking obsessed with? And another thing you know damn well you cant control others. The one troll asked what happened to those specific things so he told them and you are obtusely implying that some how Christopher or someone else from the Expanse team could honestly control the outcome. How childish.

The only thing that I am emphasizing is Franko inability to recognize that people have helped him in every project, yet here he is again implying that he did all the work, as if copy/paste is work.

Nice troll account btw, you registered December 2013, yet did not post until 2017? Go back to your original owner. I know this is Franko's account also. You can tell by the word patterns.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
hiphoptrail

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

very true!

"nuh uh you are the loser". You are too stupid to even craft your own come back. Loser. Why dont you save some energy green boy and just turn off your computer.

lol!

Expanse (EXP)
$1.04 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$2.60 USD

Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:26:37 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 05:37:57 AM by Skyzer0

Im gonna have to start dumping this coin if devs cant explain

Devs has 9m pre mine which is still un used
Devs has mined this coin since the beginning which should equal up to 1m coins+

Devs should have 10-11m Expanse and total mined by community is 10.5m

A year ago, devs halfed miner rewards (selfish) for no real reason, the community mined coins after 3 years should be way more than the typical "small premine" to support the project, which is normaly 5-10% and thats at Startup, here we start 9m to us and within 3 years you all have mined around 10m coins so you guys have 50% of the whole coin.

So when having 10 999 999 Expanse, starting up twitch streaming and you're done after using around 10 000 expanse meanwhile still having 10 990 000 left to use on it.

I mean, seriously not putting any effort into this are you guys, how selfish can one be?

All new ethash coins are getting more hashrate, more support, more miners than this despite this being one of the first ethash coins out there after ethereum, and i do see why.

And lately developer has gone toxic over this chat and calling people out,

You're gonna have to start back up the twitch rewards to atleast 500k expanse used, that should last you another 1-3 years with 5000 users+ or just say bye bye to the whole project and coin, this thing isn't worth it and the devs here is definetely not worth it after seeing how selfish you can be.

This coin isn't any better than other ethash coins out there, if anything its one of the worst coins i've seen so far.

People will just stop investing in this project, sell your ethash coins for a new ethash coin and keep the same USD value today.

Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

very true!

lol!

Expanse (EXP)
$1.04 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$2.60 USD

Ripple (XRP)
$$0.51

congratulations, Bitcoin Green more than 5 times better than Ripple, such a smash hit
coolkudos

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

Im gonna have to start dumping this coin if devs cant explain

lol who gives a fuck. I doubt you even own any.

Devs has 9m pre mine which is still un used

8 million is unused, the rest was used for EXR, and Expanse Grants.

Devs has mined this coin since the beginning which should equal up to 1m coins+

Do you have any proof of that or is that just your assumption.

Devs should have 10-11m Expanse and total mined by community is 10.5m

A year ago, devs halfed miner rewards (selfish) for no real reason, the community mined coins after 3 years should be way more than the typical "small premine" to support the project, which is normaly 5-10% and thats at Startup, here we start 9m to us and within 3 years you all have mined around 10m coins so you guys have 50% of the whole coin.

This is misinformation. The team halved the reward and halved the blocktime. The inflation is exactly the same.

So when having 10 999 999 Expanse, starting up twitch streaming and you're done after using around 10 000 expanse meanwhile still having 10 990 000 left to use on it.

I mean, seriously not putting any effort into this are you guys, how selfish can one be?

Im beginning to think you are one of the people who bought a bot from hackerforums. Because you are grossly misinformed. You arnt entitled to anything just because you think someone else is being greedy. Gfys.

All new ethash coins are getting more hashrate, more support, more miners than this despite this being one of the first ethash coins out there after ethereum, and i do see why.

Fake news.

And lately developer has gone toxic over this chat and calling people out,

Stop being a toxic asshole then and he probably wouldnt call you out.

You're gonna have to start back up the twitch rewards to atleast 500k expanse used, that should last you another 1-3 years with 5000 users+ or just say bye bye to the whole project and coin, this thing isn't worth it and the devs here is definetely not worth it after seeing how selfish you can be.

Stop begging for free shit. They arnt doing it anymore because people like you.

This coin isn't any better than other ethash coins out there, if anything its one of the worst coins i've seen so far.

Then go there.

People will just stop investing in this project, sell your ethash coins for a new ethash coin and keep the same USD value today.

So people will stop "investing" because they didnt give out more free money? Yea that makes sense.
coolkudos

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

poolminor has been on the ignore list for like.. idk a year maybe 2? I think if anyone were to get an award for most dedicated troll, it would have to be him.

con·cern trol·ling
nouninformalderogatory
the action or practice of disingenuously expressing concern about an issue in order to undermine or derail genuine discussion.

Yes you are a troll.
cabslock

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:16:41 AM

con·cern trol·ling
nouninformalderogatory
the action or practice of disingenuously expressing concern about an issue in order to undermine or derail genuine discussion.

Yes you are a troll.

Congratulations, you just described yourself.
coolkudos

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

con·cern trol·ling
nouninformalderogatory

Yes you are a troll.

Congratulations, you just described yourself.

I know you are but what am I?
hiphoptrail

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

very true!

lol!

Expanse (EXP)
$1.04 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$2.60 USD

Ripple (XRP)
$$0.51

congratulations, Bitcoin Green more than 5 times better than Ripple, such a smash hit

Expanse (EXP)
$1.05 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$3.12 USD
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

I am sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, this project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, an excellent idea. I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world. To join this project, it's really an excellent project!!! Excellent project with working projects and with a team of professionals! A healthy life is the key to success! Don't miss a chance to be a part of it !
Your totally right! This project is really great and it will surely become more successful in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: