Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961404 times)
coolkudos

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

Expanse (EXP)
$1.05 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$3.12 USD

EXP $1.01 USD (-2.45%)
BITG $2.84 USD (-16.30%)

LOL

EXP Liquidity - 155 BTC
BITG Liquidity - 5 BTC

LOL

Expanse - 6 Exchanges
BITG - cryptopia

LOL

Greenboy doesnt like real numbers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

Expanse (EXP)
$1.05 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$3.12 USD

EXP $1.01 USD (-2.45%)
BITG $2.84 USD (-16.30%)

LOL

EXP Liquidity - 155 BTC
BITG Liquidity - 5 BTC

LOL

Expanse - 6 Exchanges
BITG - cryptopia

LOL

Greenboy doesnt like real numbers.

lol.

expanse - 2016
bitcoin green - 2018

expanse - 11 million pre-mined for the losers like james clayton, toothless franko and tough guy tim
bitcoin green - no - pre-mined

expanse - first exchange - yobit ( LMAO!)
bitcoin green - cryptopia

expanse - a pump and dump project for 2 years in james facebook group
bitcoin green - no pump and dump social group to line toothless peoples pockets

should i go on and make you out to be the ass you are?
hiphoptrail

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

very true!

Says some poor loser who thinks "bitcoin green" is the future. A project that cant even come up with its own branding. Yea, your adding alot of value to the world from your mom's basement. Wink

As expanse sits back for the eth team to do all the work only for exp to copy/paste the code,lol. Get a life loser.

"nuh uh you are the loser". You are too stupid to even craft your own come back. Loser. Why dont you save some energy green boy and just turn off your computer.

lol!

Expanse (EXP)
$1.04 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$2.60 USD

Ripple (XRP)
$$0.51

congratulations, Bitcoin Green more than 5 times better than Ripple, such a smash hit

Expanse (EXP)
$1.05 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$3.12 USD

Quote from: i.post.in.scam.threads on August 24, 2017, 11:48:18 AM
Quote from: coolkudos on August 23, 2017, 08:04:44 PM
I just searched for the FRK thread and it looks like defaced made a post in there the other day. After reading the post history it doesnt look like he made any release date promises like you are claiming.

There is absolutely no evidence of defaced scamming anyone and actually quiet the opposite. Everyone I know says he is one of the most transparent and honest developers in crypto. So you are mad he isnt working on FRK but what's stopping you from working on it since you feel so passionately about it? By your logic, anyone who gets a new job is a scammer. Give me a break.

So if i start a company , get lot's of investors, declare bankruptcy, keep the money, and I do it all over again with 2 other companies.. you would be ok with this? You will tell everyone who lost their money "he just got another job" ?

This is one of the last posts on the aiden thread. Promises in 2016, and it ended up with no replies in 2017.
How you can not find this info is beyond me...

Quote from: PoolMinor on July 29, 2017, 07:35:25 PM
Quote from: defaced on July 07, 2017, 08:54:10 PM
As you can see in the expanse roadmap, lucrii is on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIo8vX6P_O0

Quote from: defaced on September 20, 2016, 12:46:49 AM
Quote from: deepmine on September 19, 2016, 04:16:12 PM
Defaced, have you had any more thoughts about the future for Aiden we can discuss?

Yes, ive decided on integrating it with the Lucrii asset. It should be out by Q1 2017.

Yes as you can see by the above quotes, it is in his nature to kick the can down the road by 6 months that way it can continue to never get done.

First: Name a currency after himself, move on to another clone (aiden) and call it what it was, experiment. Now on third project, at least he didn't name it after himself, so it should be easier to escape from when it doesn't suit his needs anymore.
coolkudos

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

So he has other projects who cares whats your point? What about Dan Larimer? Bitshares, steemit, eos. You are literally trying to bust the balls of an early adopter genius

Franko no premine, no instamine, is in devtomes as the crypto that was "too honest for its own good". Was listed on all major exchanges of the time except btc-e.
Aiden, no premine, no instamine, the experiment was successful. Was listed on all of the major exchanges and anyone could have taken it over.

Christopher Franko - early adopter genius who contributed to the body of knowledge of crypto industry for nearly 3 years for free.

Hiphoptail - coward anon soyboy greentard who has never accomplished anything in his life of value and mocks other people because he is jealous.

hiphoptrail

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

So he has other projects who cares whats your point? What about Dan Larimer? Bitshares, steemit, eos. You are literally trying to bust the balls of an early adopter genius

Franko no premine, no instamine, is in devtomes as the crypto that was "too honest for its own good". Was listed on all major exchanges of the time except btc-e.
Aiden, no premine, no instamine, the experiment was successful. Was listed on all of the major exchanges and anyone could have taken it over.

Christopher Franko - early adopter genius who contributed to the body of knowledge of crypto industry for nearly 3 years for free.

Hiphoptail - coward anon soyboy greentard who has never accomplished anything in his life of value and mocks other people because he is jealous.

haha. how about this coolkudopeepeetoucher,

100k bet!

I own more than you in cryptoland, personal assets and total net worth.

hiphoptrail

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

haha. how about this coolkudopeepeetoucher,

100k bet!

I own more than you in cryptoland, personal assets and total net worth.

Expanse (EXP)
                                                                                 0.00013301 BTC
                                                                                    Volume (24h)
                                                                                     $27,145 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
                                                                                      0.00037130 BTC
                                                                                        Volume (24h)
                                                                                        $102,834 USD

coolkudos

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

Really? Peepeetocher sounds like something a greentard cock jockey would say.

What's your agenda here? You and the other trolls obviously have one.
hiphoptrail

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

truth to call you and the rest of the toothless expanse scam out and let everyone know to run from this project. get it bro?
coolkudos

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

truth to call you and the rest of the toothless expanse scam out and let everyone know to run from this project. get it bro?

Oh I get it. You are a narcissist with a huge hero complex who made a bad trade. Makes complete and total sense now.

"Anything I dont make money on is a complete and total scam". You are one of those kind of soyboys.
coolkudos

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

The hero syndrome is a phenomenon affecting people who seek heroism or recognition, usually by creating a desperate situation which they can resolve. This can include unlawful acts, such as arson. The phenomenon has been noted to affect civil servants, such as firefighters, nurses, police officers and security guards.

Acts linked with the hero syndrome should not be confused with acts of malice, for example, a punished firefighter exacting revenge or an insatiable level of excitement, as was found in a federal study of more than 75 firefighter arsonists.[1] However, acts of the hero syndrome have been linked to previously failed heroism. The hero syndrome may also be a more general yearning for self-worth. People with hero syndrome will usually cause an accident and pretend to help. In corporate environments, the Hero syndrome manifests itself when the protagonist suffering the syndrome creates supposed, implied or ostensible crises only to eventually resolve them thereby becoming the savior of the day, the hero of the moment. The ulterior motive for these actions can sometimes be to show that the sufferer is a valuable asset to the company, when there is an abundance of factual evidence to the contrary.

So in other words you feel so small and insignificant that you have to misrepresent the truth just to save the world from the "scams".
hiphoptrail

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

The hero syndrome is a phenomenon affecting people who seek heroism or recognition, usually by creating a desperate situation which they can resolve. This can include unlawful acts, such as arson. The phenomenon has been noted to affect civil servants, such as firefighters, nurses, police officers and security guards.

Acts linked with the hero syndrome should not be confused with acts of malice, for example, a punished firefighter exacting revenge or an insatiable level of excitement, as was found in a federal study of more than 75 firefighter arsonists.[1] However, acts of the hero syndrome have been linked to previously failed heroism. The hero syndrome may also be a more general yearning for self-worth. People with hero syndrome will usually cause an accident and pretend to help. In corporate environments, the Hero syndrome manifests itself when the protagonist suffering the syndrome creates supposed, implied or ostensible crises only to eventually resolve them thereby becoming the savior of the day, the hero of the moment. The ulterior motive for these actions can sometimes be to show that the sufferer is a valuable asset to the company, when there is an abundance of factual evidence to the contrary.

So in other words you feel so small and insignificant that you have to misrepresent the truth just to save the world from the "scams".

lol!

Typical expanse copy and paste scam project

Can't even post an original thought.

Hero syndrome
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Question book-new.svg
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please help improve this article by introducing citations to additional sources. (July 2017)

Acts linked with the hero syndrome should not be confused[why?] with acts of malice, for example, a punished firefighter exacting revenge or an insatiable level of excitement, as was found in a federal study of more than 75 firefighter arsonists.[1] However, acts of the hero syndrome have been linked to previously failed heroism. The hero syndrome may also be a more general yearning for self-worth. People with hero syndrome will usually cause an accident and pretend to help. In corporate environments, the Hero syndrome manifests itself when the protagonist suffering the syndrome creates supposed, implied or ostensible crises only to eventually resolve them thereby becoming the saviour of the day, the hero of the moment. The ulterior motive for these actions can sometimes be to show that the sufferer is a valuable asset to the company, when there is an abundance of factual evidence to the contrary.

Screening
A screening method has been developed, based on the case that those who commit the acts are generally young and are looking for an opportunity to prove or flaunt their bravery. However, there are no formal scientific studies on the hero syndrome.[1]

References
 Cave, Damien (2004-08-02). "Experts Say 'Hero Syndrome' Not Common Among Police". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-06-13.
coolkudos

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

Ah yes bold oversized font. Classic overcompensation. I'm surprised you didnt make it red to draw more attention to your hero complex.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

Guys, get a room. Both of you (hiphoptrail and coolkudos). I don't know what issues you have, but I'm sure nobody except you two reallys cares. I'm pretty sure defaced has ignored you by now (as have I).
hiphoptrail

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

Guys, get a room. Both of you (hiphoptrail and coolkudos). I don't know what issues you have, but I'm sure nobody except you two reallys cares. I'm pretty sure defaced has ignored you by now (as have I).

then how is it you know about the posts? sounds like another exp pumper.
GogiR

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Expanse ===> http://comining.me/expanse
ttookk

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

Is there a general statement of Expanse regarding ASICs, PoW, possible consensus changes and so on? I am not familiar with the current PoW algo, does it have ASICs? It doesn't look like it's Ethash, or is it?
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

Is there a general statement of Expanse regarding ASICs, PoW, possible consensus changes and so on? I am not familiar with the current PoW algo, does it have ASICs? It doesn't look like it's Ethash, or is it?

Yes, its ethash, and current known ASICs are not that great to take GPUs out of game. There were also some comments about
changing algo in Expanse discord channel.

You can see more info about proposed changes here:

https://medium.com/@OhGodAGirl/the-problem-with-proof-of-work-da9f0512dad9
ttookk

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

Yes, its ethash, and current known ASICs are not that great to take GPUs out of game. There were also some comments about

Yay, I've been searching for that article anyway, thanks!
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Expanse is ETHASH and we have been trying to decide what would be best for us. Changing the algo certainly has its fair share  of advantages and disadvantages.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
ttookk

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

Expanse is ETHASH and we have been trying to decide what would be best for us. Changing the algo certainly has its fair share  of advantages and disadvantages.

Well, from what I gathered so far, the Ethash ASICs don't seem to have a really huge advantage over GPUs, so it could be worse.

What is the general stance regarding ProgPoW, though? Have you looked into it?
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: