Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961405 times)
meprun

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:53:31 AM

Any reason to continue support that against ETH? Burn electricity and lost money only now here. Of course you are pump it again same time but in the end its would be the same like FrankoCoin

Same here, 2 months mining .....of course iits because of btc pump, but .....the price is 40k sato now...
If Franko and his team wants to make a normal real project (about what they are often telling in their interview),they are must cary about market cap like that make all another devs. (ETH,DGB,SC,GAME,AMP etc ....) Here since start 200+ K price and down down down down..........

It makes no sense. Expanse is de next best thing to etherium with a low coin volume.
It has good marketing and has a good marketname to invest in.
Last March was the last good month from there it went down.

The rumors I heard that month was that there are on poliniex chat a lot of people who don't like Franco. I came from nowhere.
They use it like it's some sort of mafia name. The strange thing is Vitalic has the same issue a while ago but people forgot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:10:42 AM

Any reason to continue support that against ETH? Burn electricity and lost money only now here. Of course you are pump it again same time but in the end its would be the same like FrankoCoin

Same here, 2 months mining .....of course iits because of btc pump, but .....the price is 40k sato now...
If Franko and his team wants to make a normal real project (about what they are often telling in their interview),they are must cary about market cap like that make all another devs. (ETH,DGB,SC,GAME,AMP etc ....) Here since start 200+ K price and down down down down..........

It makes no sense. Expanse is de next best thing to etherium with a low coin volume.

The rumors I heard that month was that there are on poliniex chat a lot of people who don't like Franco. I came from nowhere.
They use it like it's some sort of mafia name. The strange thing is Vitalic has the same issue a while ago but people forgot.

Mate, at all you are right !!! Btw, dont understand me wrong, i still believe in expanse, and will continue to mining him, but, if Franko and the others around him believe in this project, why not put 100btc buy wall on polo ? We in bulgaria have one a proverb - "the small pebbles turn the wagon"
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:27:59 AM

Newbie account must know and remember much more about Vitaliy Buterin or Franko deals in the old times...... But its not so important in real what anyone was did,much important how its going now and what they are can bring in the future. If ETH brings profits and carry about their investors ,here on that moment not same situation. Last few hours im lost one more BTC and all that can tell me guys from dev team put on buy side anymore BTC now?Huh? No thanks ,its would be doing only after yours activity and turning back a trading trand on up line. If its not be done EXP would be a deadline launched only for collecting BTC using ETH name,not more. Im really want to make a mistake here. Its all in your hands Franko now show your reall plans and who are you here simple collector of Bitcoins throw launching next shitcon chain and making lots of blablabla interviews or really one of the FAIR developer who are wants to bring and provide real normal project with strong community around.Lets see how its going but now all manipulations here not more than dirty game.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:30:49 AM

[/quote]Newbie account must know and remember much more about Vitaliy Buterin or Franko deals in the old times...... But its not so important in real what anyone was did,much important how its going now and what they are can bring in the future. If ETH brings profits and carry about their investors ,here on that moment not same situation. Last few hours im lost one more BTC and all that can tell me guys from dev team put on buy side anymore BTC now?Huh? No thanks ,its would be doing only after yours activity and turning back a trading trand on up line. If its not be done EXP would be a deadline launched only for collecting BTC using ETH name,not more. Im really want to make a mistake here. Its all in your hands Franko now show your reall plans and who are you here simple collector of Bitcoins throw launching next shitcon chain and making lots of blablabla interviews or really one of the FAIR developer who are wants to bring and provide real normal project with strong community around.Lets see how its going but now all manipulations here not more than dirty game.
[/quote]

101 % true, and i belive / know the same
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:40:45 PM

Newbie account must know and remember much more about Vitaliy Buterin or Franko deals in the old times...... But its not so important in real what anyone was did,much important how its going now and what they are can bring in the future. If ETH brings profits and carry about their investors ,here on that moment not same situation. Last few hours im lost one more BTC and all that can tell me guys from dev team put on buy side anymore BTC now?Huh? No thanks ,its would be doing only after yours activity and turning back a trading trand on up line. If its not be done EXP would be a deadline launched only for collecting BTC using ETH name,not more. Im really want to make a mistake here. Its all in your hands Franko now show your reall plans and who are you here simple collector of Bitcoins throw launching next shitcon chain and making lots of blablabla interviews or really one of the FAIR developer who are wants to bring and provide real normal project with strong community around.Lets see how its going but now all manipulations here not more than dirty game.
[/quote]

101 % true, and i belive / know the same
[/quote] Thanks mate

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:55:13 PM

Mellon has lots of incoherent FUD, but I see nothing worthy of responding to. The team is not anonymous and we are very well respected, who is Mellon, and why does he suddenly care at the exact time the Ethereum team dropped the ball?

The Ethereum DAO was hacked, our DAO is not based on a single line of their code. There is no flaw with Expanse, and Franko will be writing up a paper explaining what went wrong with "The DAO" later.

cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 04:58:53 PM

the price ETH down to 0.02 this is effect DAO got hacked
its bad news for ETH.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:14:18 PM

the price ETH down to 0.02 this is effect DAO got hacked
its bad news for ETH.

I am sure ETH will recover, not sure about The ETH DAO.

8-bit

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:38:49 PM

EXP community is good and although the current price is low it wouldn't take much btc for it to rebound to 100k (what i think a 'fair' price would be). One mini-whale investor could clean up the cheap exp pretty easily. Exp on btc38 would be huge. EXP dao and borderless coming down the pipeline...i'd give this one a lil time

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:30:20 AM

Mellon has lots of incoherent FUD, but I see nothing worthy of responding to. The team is not anonymous and we are very well respected, who is Mellon, and why does he suddenly care at the exact time the Ethereum team dropped the ball?

The Ethereum DAO was hacked, our DAO is not based on a single line of their code. There is no flaw with Expanse, and Franko will be writing up a paper explaining what went wrong with "The DAO" later.
May be you try to explain what you are calling incoherent FUD in my posts here? And when  in cryptocommunity starts to ask about private info? Or may be im post here any questions about real names or any other sides of private information of EXP team?If you are better look at posts few months ago you can find my first post here with same questions like im asked yersterday. But really when im see and read your post-"answer" im not was surprised. "who is Mellon" -  who are you,to ask me same questions? From my posts not so hard to understand that im one of ppl who are turn their rigs on EXP not one month and also put any amount of their BTC in that project and exactly for me its cost now around much than 4 BTC.Its much more than enought info about "who is Mellon" here. Of course its so smart and bright new IDEA to calling facts "incoherent FUD" and not more.  "The Ethereum DAO was hacked, our DAO is not based on a single line of their code" - Ehtereum DAO was released first and only after its was hacked,"our DAO" on that moment not more than promise. "why does he suddenly care at the exact time the Ethereum team dropped the ball?" - Im really wants to hear your own version of answer on that lol. 

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:11:26 PM

May be you try to explain what you are calling incoherent FUD in my posts here? And when  in cryptocommunity starts to ask about private info? Or may be im post here any questions about real names or any other sides of private information of EXP team?If you are better look at posts few months ago you can find my first post here with same questions like im asked yersterday. But really when im see and read your post-"answer" im not was surprised. "who is Mellon" -  who are you,to ask me same questions? From my posts not so hard to understand that im one of ppl who are turn their rigs on EXP not one month and also put any amount of their BTC in that project and exactly for me its cost now around much than 4 BTC.Its much more than enought info about "who is Mellon" here. Of course its so smart and bright new IDEA to calling facts "incoherent FUD" and not more.  "The Ethereum DAO was hacked, our DAO is not based on a single line of their code" - Ehtereum DAO was released first and only after its was hacked,"our DAO" on that moment not more than promise. "why does he suddenly care at the exact time the Ethereum team dropped the ball?" - Im really wants to hear your own version of answer on that lol. 

It is a rough time lately, but whatever your very hard to read FUD is, it is based on not understanding what is going on.

Simple: The DAO of Ethereum was hacked, that caused a sell off on ETH and our price was also impacted as we do follow ETH charts to a point. If you don't understand this, then that is on you, and there is nothing I can do to help you understand the situation. Other than perhaps suggest you look into what is going on with Ethereum right now. Whatever the case, attacking us for The ETH DAO getting hacked is bullshit. We would have never set up our DAO like that, and we won't. 

mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:46:53 PM

It is a rough time lately, but whatever your very hard to read FUD is, it is based on not understanding what is going on.

Simple: The DAO of Ethereum was hacked, that caused a sell off on ETH and our price was also impacted as we do follow ETH charts to a point. If you don't understand this, then that is on you, and there is nothing I can do to help you understand the situation. Other than perhaps suggest you look into what is going on with Ethereum right now. Whatever the case, attacking us for The ETH DAO getting hacked is bullshit. We would have never set up our DAO like that, and we won't. 
Lol and last three months downtrend of the price on EXP its preparing to ETH DAO hacking? You can not answer on that SIMPLE question. Now im really tired to read that. FUD FUD FUD its all that you can post. Good luck and better look what is going on ETH even having so much problem its turning back (its without one year rising price since launch before). If you are really cannot understand basic simple words its your private problems but not a FUD. Not forgot to wash your little crown its in dust now lol. Moжeт ты пo pyccки пoймeшь лyчшe? Кoгдa цeнник нaвepx пoйдeт cкoлькo мoжнo мaнипyлиpoвaть pынкoм тoлькo ceбe в кapмaн нe кoмaндa a бpигaдa шapлaтaнoв

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:12:29 PM

Whatever the case, attacking us for The ETH DAO getting hacked is bullshit - Where im attacking anyone here for that and  attacking at all ,you try again attributed to me that I did not say . Obviously intentional distortion of the essence of the words of the interlocutor together with ignor of real facts  - ussually calling FUD, and now it is your communication style.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:15:57 PM

mellon, if you can't point your miners in proper time and proper direction - that's your problem, not EXP or anything.
вceмy cвoё вpeмя
Hy ecли тeбe пo кaйфy в минyc лyпить этo твoя личнaя пpoблeмa. Tы cнaчaлa бы пpoчитaл внимaтeльнee o чeм я cпpocил и пoчeмy a пoтoм coвeты paздaвaл

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:49:45 AM

mellon, if you can't point your miners in proper time and proper direction - that's your problem, not EXP or anything.
вceмy cвoё вpeмя
Hy ecли тeбe пo кaйфy в минyc лyпить этo твoя личнaя пpoблeмa. Tы cнaчaлa бы пpoчитaл внимaтeльнee o чeм я cпpocил и пoчeмy a пoтoм coвeты paздaвaл

i'm not giving advices, just tired of your lengthy sonnets, nobody owes you anything here

Really? start re-read again what writes mellon, just in case

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:57:41 AM

вceмy cвoё вpeмя

i'm not giving advices, just tired of your lengthy sonnets, nobody owes you anything here

Not need to try doing anything by your side my questions was to EXP dev team not to you. Im not want to ask you explain your posts because you are cannot do that. Its your own problem tired you or not. On future before post any better think a little what you are want to write.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:58:23 AM

вceмy cвoё вpeмя

Really? start re-read again what writes mellon, just in case

re-reading original:

Guys how long its would be continued?  Franko stop that plz. EXP/BTC - one of the most dumping market on Polo now. All around understand and see how easy you can manipulate the price,but what a problem simply hold the line on BTC rise? Where any resistance on buy side?

nothing makes sense.
he wants somebody to make him rich right now ? nobody will do, it's buying time

If its buying time where you buy orders capitan?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
nightandday

Activity: 204
Merit: 137

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 05:50:22 PM

I have been watching EXP for a few months now. Watching ETH much longer. I almost bought ETH yesterday...I read the whole ANN here first, checked out how the DEV reacted past few days to ETH DEVS and DAO... and instead I bought a little EXPANSE as I saw you did not prematurely release your DAO. I prefer to see such careful measures as it shows integrity and not a rush for the buck. Kinda saw the DAO/ETH situation coming. Either way. Glad to have a small position in EXP and looking forward to see where this goes in the future.

Want to get into the Bitcoin ATM business? Ask me how! https://chainbytes.com/
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 11:21:01 PM

This post will walk you through how to create your own token on Expanse. This guide and token contract was borrowed from my friend Simon de la Rouviere at ConsenSys.

We’ve deployed a Standard Token Factory to the Expanse mainnet.

To add it to Mist, go to the Contracts screen and add a new contract. Enter the address:
Code:
0x0be36Bf517Eb1d110C7a79BB0c808757ceacd42E

and add the following ABI:

Code:
[{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_initialAmount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_name","type":"string"},{"name":"_decimals","type":"uint8"},{"name":"_symbol","type":"string"}],"name":"createHumanStandardToken","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"created","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"humanStandardByteCode","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bytes"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"createdByMe","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address[]"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_tokenContract","type":"address"}],"name":"verifyHumanStandardToken","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"type":"constructor"}]

To deploy a token contract, use the function “Create Human Standard Token” and enter the variables required.

Once that’s done, you can retrieve the address of the token by checking the createdByMe  array. Insert the address that called the factory. When you have that address, you can add it to Mist as a token contract by following the “watch token” prompts.

Again Ty Simon for this guide and for the cool contract code.

https://github.com/ConsenSys/Tokens/blob/master/Token_Contracts/contracts/HumanStandardTokenFactory.sol

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:17:24 AM

Starting to look pretty awesome and with a big competitor DAO gone, this might be the one to actually succeed Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: