Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961402 times)
groomsxxx

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:22:18 PM

I see expanse kind of being like litecoin to bitcoin in a way. 

Expanse looks like it is in a better position than litecoin since it doesn't have any other ETH clones to contend with yet.

-tb-

I agree with that also. I hold quite a bit of of EXP , so I legit would like to see this coin make great progress.

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:26:40 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 07:41:32 PM by m4nki

I see expanse kind of being like litecoin to bitcoin in a way.  

Expanse looks like it is in a better position than litecoin since it doesn't have any other ETH clones to contend with yet.

-tb-

There are two other ETH clones:

1.Soil
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/soilcoin/
http://soilcoin.xyz/

2. Shift (The first Ethereum fork)
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shift/
http://shiftcoin.weebly.com/ (Shows info about the current state when scrolling down)

I think all of them can build something great considering the strength of the Ethereum framework. Shift for example just lacks dev activity but the community works on getting one on board.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:00:48 PM

Shift for example just lacks dev activity but the community works on getting one on board.

That's because he is mentally unstable m8. He spends all his free time being ass hurt and trying to troll this thread. Its why the community did a takeover.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

m4nki

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:31:05 PM

Shift for example just lacks dev activity but the community works on getting one on board.

That's because he is mentally unstable m8. He spends all his free time being ass hurt and trying to troll this thread. Its why the community did a takeover.

He ran out of funds, that is the only interesting part of the story.

Now the movement is community driven. Imagine Expanse before implementing DAO. Actually Shift is an interesting example of where such a DAO would serve a great need as there is no active lead developer.

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:35:04 PM

Now the movement is community driven. Imagine Expanse before implementing DAO. Actually Shift is an interesting example of where such a DAO would serve a great need as there is no active lead developer.

No, the story actually is interesting.

Shiftdev is Icall7, that is his sock puppet he used to FUD EXP, instead of working on marketing SHT during the early days. He is also connected to NXT Horizon, and he slipped up by mentioning two other founders of NXT Horizon in this very thread. Nobody knows them or ever mentions their names. They are not active on Social Media or Bitcointalk hardly at all. That slip up let me know he is the scam dev known as Silver. Silver in his own mind is not a scammer, and he feels he deserved everyone's money since he created NXT Horizon and controlled the coins. On top of that, check the SHT thread, Shiftdev wanted to use Horizon node distribution system. Closed source except for a couple people, again, that tells me a lot.

Anyway, he had abandoned NXT Horizon much like he did Shift in the past, but a couple other people were still active on the team. I foolishly agreed to help with a community takeover a few years back, bad idea, and then Silver came out of Hibernation! (Sound Familiar?) Long story, but in the end he had something called a "God Account" that he moved to polo and crushed everyone. That was a learning lesson for me, and I learned to never trust an anon dev in an alt coin, or even a project with a remote connection to one. Oh yes, NXT horizon was doing very well with the community takeover team until he pulled his stunt and destroyed all momentum. At that point I knew if I ever worked on a project again it would have to be starting fresh.

The reality is community takeovers are garbage. The problem is they are taking over something that is always a scamcoin on one level or another. They have no motivation but cashing out and profit, and while in the past I believed maybe something good can come from them, in my experience this is not the case. You are better off just finding a good project with a solid non anonymous team than trying to revive some failed coin with a terrible dev that is out of control. He even comes here personally attacking us for no reason, using various accounts, and any anon dev you find for SHT will just be Silver anyway. Lastly, if skilled devs are looking for work, I am sure we can provide them great bounties helping Expanse. As we are growing the team and bringing in more talent over time.

If you don't believe me about Shiftdev, ask him for his real Bitcointalk account. You won't get it.

Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:44:31 PM

Hi, is there a working block explorer for Expanse?
m4nki

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:55:54 PM

Shiftdev is Icall7, that is his sock puppet he used to FUD EXP, instead of working on marketing SHT during the early days. He is also connected to NXT Horizon, and he slipped up by mentioning two other founders of NXT Horizon in this very thread. Nobody knows them or ever mentions their names. They are not active on Social Media or Bitcointalk hardly at all. That slip up let me know he is the scam dev known as Silver. Silver in his own mind is not a scammer, and he feels he deserved everyone's money since he created NXT Horizon and controlled the coins. On top of that, check the SHT thread, Shiftdev wanted to use Horizon node distribution system. Closed source except for a couple people, again, that tells me a lot.

Anyway, he had abandoned NXT Horizon much like he did Shift in the past, but a couple other people were still active on the team. I foolishly agreed to help with a community takeover a few years back, bad idea, and then Silver came out of Hibernation! (Sound Familiar?) Long story, but in the end he had something called a "God Account" that he moved to polo and crushed everyone. That was a learning lesson for me, and I learned to never trust an anon dev in an alt coin, or even a project with a remote connection to one. Oh yes, NXT horizon was doing very well with the community takeover team until he pulled his stunt and destroyed all momentum. At that point I knew if I ever worked on a project again it would have to be starting fresh.

The reality is community takeovers are garbage. The problem is they are taking over something that is always a scamcoin on one level or another. They have no motivation but cashing out and profit, and while in the past I believed maybe something good can come from them, in my experience this is not the case. You are better off just finding a good project with a solid non anonymous team than trying to revive some failed coin with a terrible dev that is out of control. He even comes here personally attacking us for no reason, using various accounts, and any anon dev you find for SHT will just be Silver anyway. Lastly, if skilled devs are looking for work, I am sure we can provide them great bounties helping Expanse. As we are growing the team and bringing in more talent over time.

If you don't believe me about Shiftdev, ask him for his real Bitcointalk account. You won't get it.

Thanks for the background info, interesting!

I would just not FUD community driven projects too much just because there is no lead dev. If the community manages to implement a legit DAO to manage the funds autonomously, there could be an incentive for community devs to become engaged (same as with Expanse).

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:23:28 PM

Hey, defaced. I would like to see some own development on the core features, where is it? Smiley Right now you are just merging code from ethereum commits...

Do you code in golang?
I support by ShiftTeam, where your own development?

actually like litecoin did any development to the core should be minimized otherwise EXP risks not being viewed as the litecoin of eth.  Grin

so in fact its is to investors interest that the dev's don't start diverging unless absolutely necessary.
jed78

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:32:09 PM

i started solo mining today, getting way more blocks than I think I should, got like 64 exp in a matter of minutes, does this sound right?
I'm using 2 r9-270's

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:51:08 PM

There are two other ETH clones:

1.Soil
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/soilcoin/
http://soilcoin.xyz/

2. Shift (The first Ethereum fork)
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shift/
http://shiftcoin.weebly.com/ (Shows info about the current state when scrolling down)

I think all of them can build something great considering the strength of the Ethereum framework. Shift for example just lacks dev activity but the community works on getting one on board.

All of them have their good and bad stuff. At least, all of them have something in common which are based on Ethereum. Seeing Expanse myself, I think that its community and constant improvements is what makes it unique from the others. As for Shift, I like it too but considering that has low development it just makes me hold on to my BTC instead of investing in it. Aside from that, I think that a good community could keep it moving forward. Just sharing my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NRPatten

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:34:01 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 02:44:27 AM by NRPatten

Test Version of Expanse-Proxy for Windows 64Bit let me know if its working ok..

http://www.filedropper.com/expanse-proxy

Mining Pool | iMine | MyGitHub | - | GitHubRepo | GitHub
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:49:01 AM

awesome

btw pls allow me to quote your word.. tq

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Xdragon

Activity: 543

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:00:49 AM

i started solo mining today, getting way more blocks than I think I should, got like 64 exp in a matter of minutes, does this sound right?
I'm using 2 r9-270's

You are on the wrong chain
Daveeoff

Activity: 611

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:13:50 AM

Anyone having issues on supernova can only log into five pools everything else is down
Daveeoff

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:23:01 AM

So far I think the devs have done a pretty good job with expanse. Yes its the alternate to Ethereum, I plan to keep mining and following this coin.  Smiley

Expanding my farm another 100 + MH this week  Grin
Their doing a good job with expanse so far i sold some at .003   and bought two more devil 13 390's
Daveeoff

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:39:55 AM

Can log into supernova pool now but there is no payouts or shares for any blocks on     
Expanse / Ethereum and on shift pool I'm mining on all  3 pools .I'm glad
 i own all my miners and not renting them

exp pool
177516    unknown    03/05/2016 23:30:59    0
177515    unknown    03/05/2016 23:25:32    0
177513    unknown    03/05/2016 23:20:04    0
177512    unknown    03/05/2016 23:18:36    0
177510    unknown    03/05/2016 23:12:43    0
177506    anonymous    03/05/2016 23:03:13    89,680

Shift pool
904245    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:38:28    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904240    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:37:51    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904235    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:36:45    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904234    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:36:02    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904231    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:34:48    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904229    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:34:13    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904228    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:34:08    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904225    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:33:07    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904221    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:30:15    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904220    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:29:50    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904219    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:29:47    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904218    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:29:34    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904217    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:29:17    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904215    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:29:05    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904214    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:28:45    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904213    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:28:35    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904212    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:28:34    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904211    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:28:14    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904210    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:28:08    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00
904209    350 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:28:03    0.0000    0.00    0    0    0.00

Ethereum pool

Block    Validity    Finder    Time    Difficulty    Amount    Expected Shares    Actual Shares    Percentage
1102911    150 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:33:35    0.0000    0.0000    0    0    0.00
1102900    150 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:31:29    0.0000    0.0000    0    0    0.00
1102852    150 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:16:22    0.0000    0.0000    0    0    0.00
1102836    150 left    unknown    03/05/2016 23:11:54    0.0000    0.0000    0    0    0.00
1102789    150 left    unknown    03/05/2016 22:58:51    0.0000    0.0000    0    0    0.00
1102753    122 left    gaja    03/05/2016 22:45:27    8,127.6291    5.0000    2,080,673    2,196,220    105.55
Xdragon

Activity: 543

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:51:20 AM

Anyone having issues on supernova can only log into five pools everything else is down
For me too. Mining is working fine. Perhaps only frontend is down
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:54:17 AM

Exp is raising in line with ETH price

One need to be careful in this coin as many of the peeps got in when price is around 10K

As long as we are in profits we can rise the boat Cheesy
Daveeoff

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:41:10 PM

For me too. Mining is working fine. Perhaps only frontend is down
Hope that's all it is all the supernova pool's are showing the same thing
groomsxxx

Activity: 203

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:47:38 PM

Exp is raising in line with ETH price

One need to be careful in this coin as many of the peeps got in when price is around 10K

As long as we are in profits we can rise the boat Cheesy

Not really raising in line with ETH.

When ETH first went to .017  EXP jumped up to .0039 that day.  Eth is having even larger ATH's now and EXP is still far far behind.

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: