Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:33:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961415 times)
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:17:45 AM

Dev, is there any change you to support rust based expanse build?

Seems like parity is well developed these days.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:02:53 PM

https://steemit.com/news/@r0achtheunsavory/bitfinex-is-lying-about-the-hack-and-i-can-tell-you-exactly-what-likely-happened

Another obvious reason they've been insolvent for a long time is, a guy I know from one of the trading channels I'm in (Expanse dev - not franko, the other one) tried to make a 100 BTC withdrawal from Finex like five days ago and what happened? Finex canceled his withdrawal, gave him some bogus excuse, put his account on hold, and refused to let him take funds out.

Just more evidence EXP devs are getting rich pumping and dumping on their followers.

yah, that doesn't look good. it actually pissed me off to be honest.

can exp defend this?
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:20:51 PM

https://steemit.com/news/@r0achtheunsavory/bitfinex-is-lying-about-the-hack-and-i-can-tell-you-exactly-what-likely-happened

Another obvious reason they've been insolvent for a long time is, a guy I know from one of the trading channels I'm in (Expanse dev - not franko, the other one) tried to make a 100 BTC withdrawal from Finex like five days ago and what happened? Finex canceled his withdrawal, gave him some bogus excuse, put his account on hold, and refused to let him take funds out.

Just more evidence EXP devs are getting rich pumping and dumping on their followers.

can exp defend this?

Lol...EXP pumping and dumping often without any news
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:25:04 PM

can exp defend this?

whats up with the red franko candles always after a pump?
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 08:21:51 PM

I would love a rust implementation Cheesy I havn't had the time to play around with rust yet. I'd support anyone who did this for us though.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:36:27 PM

can exp defend this?

So there we have it m8's. You bastards are legit jealous that someone who isnt you might make a dollar that you didnt get to make. That's what all your crying amounts to. You are disgustingly green with envy.

100 btc is about $56,000. For an entire years worth of specialized labor. In Australia that is barely over poverty lines. After googling for a minute you can still get government assistance in America if you make that amount. The average mediocre web dev makes double that amount on freelancer every year. Quit your crying, change your tampons, and if someone else making money hurts your feelings so fucking bad, your broke ass needs a new hobby. Don't be a jealous arsehole you whole life. Only you can change how petty you are.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

altcoinex

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

Director - www.cubeform.io

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 10:08:07 PM

can exp defend this?

I am the person being referred to in this post, and I would be very happy to 'clear up' this issue. First, in defense of the referenced post: r0ach is a good and long term friend of mine, I have known him for many years and he is a pretty good crypto analyst, very often correct in his analysis -- that being said, he often writes exaggerate and extreme opinions that are very assumptive and usually written in a speculatory nature -- the article in reference a great example; What he posted is interesting data, but certainty not proof bitfinex is lying about the hack to where one should express that claim directly as if its a fact, as opposed to a possibility. That doesn't mean the data isn't valid, or cause for suspicion, and I as I will address later in this post and my later article, that there is other "co-incidences" that are suspicious.

Now moving on to my personal holdings with bitfinex and your expressed concern with them:

- Firstly, I have never held 100 bitcoins at bitfinex. I have never told anyone what my exact holdings are anywhere, I have  had many conversations regarding margin trading with r0ach and indicated loosely the size of various positions I have held in those discussions, but certainty never specified this number as I have not held a balance of that size at bitfinex. For the sake of his article he chose to say 100btc, and while that number is exaggerated from the reality, it might have been his best guess albeit an inaccurate one. Everything other than the 100BTC value he stated about my situation with bitfinex is accurate, and there is even more to that part of the story in which we will get back to in a moment.

- Secondly, I have been working in the cryptocurrency / blockchain tech sector/scene for years before joining expanse, and two complete years before Expanse launched I left my job as a full time programmer to work in the blockchain tech space, in which virtually all of my income since has been in the form of bitcoins. Sufficient to say, I have been saving bitcoins for much longer than Expanse has existed. As a long time miner, trader, and developer, the amount of my holdings is no indication of any type of activity with any specific project I am a part of, or the various jobs I am contracted to do. I have never sold 1 satoshi on bitfinex, instead I have purchased multiple bitcoins there, and was trading my personal holdings. 

- Lastly, to clarify and validate r0achs reference to me/bitfinex in the post: I make no claim that it is anything other than co-incidence, but I had some very odd things happen with bitfinex the days prior to the hack:

Two months ago, my borrowing rates changed on bitfinex when they shouldn't have, suddenly I was paying a rate different than my contracted agreement. I contacted bitfinex support, opened a ticket, and reported the issue. They said they never heard of this happening before(which I found odd, because I have seen people discuss this issue in trading chats in the past) and would setup special 'monitoring' on my account. Flash forward to Four day before the hack, I logged into my account and saw my interest rates changed to .7% , not 0.07, .7% per day! I had locked in 30 day positions that shouldn't have been replaced for another week or so, there was no way this could be, yet somehow my margins had changed and I had been billed an insane amount of money over the few days that rate was set. I contacted support, opened a new ticket, mentioned my old ticket and having the issue then, but that this time it resulted in a giant loss to my account, not a trivial discrepancy. I immediately thought "If a bug like this is on their site, I don't know what to make of it", and filled a withdraw request for my balance. Hours later, I got an email saying the withdraw was approved -- but it never came. I logged into my account and it said 'Cancelled'. After several emails sent in a tone a little less professional than I preffer due to the stress of thinking I was about to lose my money to an insolvent exchange, they finally replied, saying they would credit my account the difference and then withdraw would be made available. My account was still on withdraw lock, and was set to remain locked to where I couldn't withdraw until Wednesday. I was waiting till Wednesday to get my withdraw, then on Monday... RIP....

I know your looking to attack the project, you've consistently demonstrated that behavior with little variation, and no clear interest in having a real discussion on any actual concern about the project or valid issue, any of which I would happily address. (While others don't want to waste the time giving you a dignified response because it is clear your purpose is just to harass/fud, I on the other hand welcome criticism of any source -- if its invalid/inaccurate, it provides a venue for us to openly present the accurate information and publically clarify the confusion that others might share on that topic, and if the concern being addressed is valid, it allows us to publically address that issue, express what lead to it occurring, discuss the projects view on the issue and our plans regarding it. In either case the public should be wholly informed, and I'm confident that an honest response will alleviate any concerns.)

Please take this situation for what it really is, it has very little to do with EXP, and certainly nothing to do with any dumping or selling of it. The only thing it has to do with EXP, is one of EXP's Devs, myself, had a large amount of his life savings over the past few years stolen/hacked in an instant.

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
         ╓╖@@╖,                 ,@║██████████╢@,                 ,╓@@╖╓
       ╓╢██████╢.              ╓╢███████████████╖               ║╢█████║╓
       ║█████████    ,,╓╓,,   ┌║█████████████████┐   ,,╓╓,,    ]█████████
       └╢██████║` ╓╢║██████╢║∩``╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`»╢╢██████╢║╖  ║███████╜
         "╜╜╜╜` ╖╢█████████╣╜                      └╢██████████@ `╜╜╜╜╜
               ║██████████╜                          ╙╢██████████
              ┌█████████╜                              ╙╢█████████
              └███████╨`                                 ╜████████
               ║████╨╜                                    `╢█████
                ╙╢╣╜                                        └╢█╜
                ,,                                            ,,
             ╓@║██┐                                          ┌██║@╓
            ╢██████                                          ]█████H
           ╢███████∩                                        ┌████████
  ╓@@@@╓   █████████                                        ║████████`  ╓@@@@╖
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
  `╙╜╜╙`      `╙╨╢████                                    █████╝╜`       `╙╜╜`
                      ]@╓                              ╓╖H
                      ███╢║@╓,                    ,╓@╢╢███`
                      ████████╢@╖╓.           ╓╖@║████████`
                      ]███████████╢║@╓,  ,╓@╢╢████████████
                       ╙╢█████████████╨` ╜██████████████╜
                         ╙╝╢███████║╜`    `╜║████████╝╜`
                     ,╓@@@╓  `²╙``             `╙²`  ╓@@@╖,
                    ║╢█████╢H                      ╓╢██████H
                    █████████                      █████████`
                    ╙╢██████╜                      ╙╢██████╜
                      └╨╩╝┘                          └╨╩╝╜
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:07:26 PM

can exp defend this?

So there we have it m8's. You bastards are legit jealous that someone who isnt you might make a dollar that you didnt get to make. That's what all your crying amounts to. You are disgustingly green with envy.

100 btc is about $56,000. For an entire years worth of specialized labor. In Australia that is barely over poverty lines. After googling for a minute you can still get government assistance in America if you make that amount. The average mediocre web dev makes double that amount on freelancer every year. Quit your crying, change your tampons, and if someone else making money hurts your feelings so fucking bad, your broke ass needs a new hobby. Don't be a jealous arsehole you whole life. Only you can change how petty you are.

He lost about 20 BTC, no fault of his own, that is on the Hackers that are destroying cryptos and the reputation of Bitcoin itself. 20 BTC is a lot of money to him, and anyone else that has to work for a living. Amusing that some people would even take a tragedy of Bitfiniex and try and turn that on a very hard working honest dev. Although I guess Dan now knows what Franko and I deal with every week now. "Troll Logic." Some people can be jealous and petty, and it is a joke they are targeting people making 50k+ a year, working on a project well over a year, instead noticing that some are making around 15 million a week while they are looting the entire ecosystem.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:27:00 PM

can exp defend this?

whats up with the red franko candles always after a pump?

Some people sell on the News, I don't like that in the slightest bit, and I am not doing it, but you can't stop a conspiracy theorist from believing what they set their minds to, and I can easily see how people could think we just want to have the market cap this low, but we do not. Our goal is to break resistance and grow the price (with development and partnerships), but outside factors have been working against us, like anonymous scammers, hackers, and trolls that work to suppress the price while attacking our repuation, as they have no reputation of their own.

Their aim is to make a false equivalence that all projects are scams and therefore just buy the scam with the most volume, but we are actually building a legit project and slowly working our way up. As I am a business owner I know what businesses look for, that is real utility, not fake speculation based on misinformation like many projects out there. Some of the lies and stupidity in cryptos actually do piss me off, as I found Bitcoin in the first place to try and deal with the scammers on Paypal, and now I have to deal with them here. So I know the feeling and it is rational and fair to be skeptical.

I have thought about not having the Newsletters every two weeks, or randomizing the timing on them so people can't plan selling around news, but I truly believe that in time we will have News good enough that people will just buy more than they sell once it comes out, and then I imagine most all the haters will suddenly turn positive and praise the project as it rises, as hypocrisy is infinite for some. I have seen this pattern plenty before. Until then, at least Newsletters keep everyone informed, show how transparent we are, and it does help with volume, and that makes it much easier to get Expanse on new exchanges and keeps attention on us.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:53:57 PM

I would love to debate this with the anonymous scammers using a moderated thread to protect themselves from hard questions, and sock puppets to FUD infinitely superior projects.  

First off, ETC had no consensus, so they are not the valid chain. Claiming hash power of 15% does not make for consensus, only a fool would believe that, convince me the earth is flat, that is about the level of claiming 15% is a majority. It was based purely on theft and bribes. Good luck using THAT to last into the future. Additionally, a 2am ninja add by Poloniex also indicates some level of complicity. However, as we only have two major Alt exchanges left, I would rather just focus on my own project than burning others down and risking the entire crypto ecosystem. Lastly, Franko and I are two of the most honest people in all of crypto, and the BIG TIME scammers are afraid of us. They cannot compete in the light, only in the shadows with deception.  

EXP is crap compared to ETC. Your mantras of transparency to justify the 11kk premine are ridiculous. So cut off this pathetic bullshit in bold and get to the point.

ETC shares the same whitepaper with ETH and gonna be even more transparent. No more foundation and Vitalik's buddies to pursue their own financial interests. Their devs don't have any premine. ETC will survive and take over ETH some day.

Cool story. Here is how I see it though, and I might just have more intel on this than you, their anon devs are from Russia along with the rogue mining cartel from the same region, and they likely have the 100 million looted from the DAO, unless they had to pay Poloniex some. You do realize they just mined the old chain and didn't do anything? Do you have any idea about how bad that looks? That allowed the attacker to claim his prize and bribe whomever was needed to go along with this scam. Still, let's say the devs are just innocent and the best devs ever, anon devs, but good honest ones, and Poloniex is just an honest exchange that never fakes volume or manipulates the markets, fine. I am willing to play along with that, if you are willing to open your mind and think harder.

Even in that case, where you are right and we should not follow the money, that always shows the truth, this older fork of ETH contains one of the largest robberies ever, and will always have a questionable origin. That means it will never overtake ETH or BTC, and anyone that knows anything about business and the real world already knows that. Even BTC with the huge Network advantage is held back by the original anon dev and questionable Origin, and ETC is no BTC. Lastly, you think it has value because it is an earlier version of ETH? That is the dumbest idea I have ever heard. Why not make Ethereum Ancient and start mining all the various older Forks of ETH? Normally that would just be too stupid to think about, and only because Poloniex added ETC is it taken seriously, and only by people that don't know any better.

miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 01:18:05 PM

I would love a rust implementation Cheesy I havn't had the time to play around with rust yet. I'd support anyone who did this for us though.

Maybe adding some Expanse genesis file for parity ( https://github.com/ethcore/parity/ ) would be enough.

I love Parity as it is stable, robust, high performance than go based build.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
altcoinex

Activity: 293

Director - www.cubeform.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 04:46:38 PM

How is that Expanse supply jumped from 2 million to 3 million in less than a week?  Instaming?

Coin market cap has routinely listed an incorrect value for our supply, we have contacted them many times and they fixed it, but then reverted back to 2 million after some time frame. We have continuously contacted them to resolve this issue, providing the API in which the lice value can be accessed directly : http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/api/accountsupply however they did not update it to a current value until just a few days ago.

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
         ╓╖@@╖,                 ,@║██████████╢@,                 ,╓@@╖╓
       ╓╢██████╢.              ╓╢███████████████╖               ║╢█████║╓
       ║█████████    ,,╓╓,,   ┌║█████████████████┐   ,,╓╓,,    ]█████████
       └╢██████║` ╓╢║██████╢║∩``╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`»╢╢██████╢║╖  ║███████╜
         "╜╜╜╜` ╖╢█████████╣╜                      └╢██████████@ `╜╜╜╜╜
               ║██████████╜                          ╙╢██████████
              ┌█████████╜                              ╙╢█████████
              └███████╨`                                 ╜████████
               ║████╨╜                                    `╢█████
                ╙╢╣╜                                        └╢█╜
                ,,                                            ,,
             ╓@║██┐                                          ┌██║@╓
            ╢██████                                          ]█████H
           ╢███████∩                                        ┌████████
  ╓@@@@╓   █████████                                        ║████████`  ╓@@@@╖
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
  `╙╜╜╙`      `╙╨╢████                                    █████╝╜`       `╙╜╜`
                      ]@╓                              ╓╖H
                      ███╢║@╓,                    ,╓@╢╢███`
                      ████████╢@╖╓.           ╓╖@║████████`
                      ]███████████╢║@╓,  ,╓@╢╢████████████
                       ╙╢█████████████╨` ╜██████████████╜
                         ╙╝╢███████║╜`    `╜║████████╝╜`
                     ,╓@@@╓  `²╙``             `╙²`  ╓@@@╖,
                    ║╢█████╢H                      ╓╢██████H
                    █████████                      █████████`
                    ╙╢██████╜                      ╙╢██████╜
                      └╨╩╝┘                          └╨╩╝╜
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 05:21:55 PM

Maybe adding some Expanse genesis file for parity ( https://github.com/ethcore/parity/ ) would be enough.

I love Parity as it is stable, robust, high performance than go based build.

Its not that easy, we have made a handful of codebase changes too, so it would have to be a fork of the project that added our changes. Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:52:13 PM

Keep up the good work team. This project has a bright future

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
b1007

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:20:24 PM

any price predictions? how does Expanse relate to Etc and Eth?

I like to speculate
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 01:07:33 AM

Now I think....YES  Cheesy Cheesy
Some news about EXP (http://crypto-time.com/a-painful-lesson-for-the-ethereum-or-another-cryptocurrency-powered-by-smart-contract-provider-the-expanse/) I found

It tells ya why EXP is better ETC and ETH  Kiss

I think soon up to 120k  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:26:42 PM

Now I think....YES  Cheesy Cheesy
Some news about EXP (http://crypto-time.com/a-painful-lesson-for-the-ethereum-or-another-cryptocurrency-powered-by-smart-contract-provider-the-expanse/) I found

It tells ya why EXP is better ETC and ETH  Kiss

I think soon up to 120k  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks for posting this... good read

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:08:40 PM

EXP is fairly predictable in that it'll go up to a certain range, then dump down to a certain range, then the cycle repeats. There are fluctuations in those ranges obviously, but it's pretty predictable. So for example, I know that if EXP goes to 130k that you'll likely have a massive red candle after that. That's not necessarily a bad thing if you bought at 80k, and are a good trader and know how to play these swings.  Buy at 80k, sell order gets filled at 120k, buy order gets filled again at 80k, and the cycle repeats. The cycles don't complete in a matter of a day or so, but in the course of a week or two they do. There's money to be made on something so predictable. Now, I really don't understand how after almost a year of being around, EXP is at the price it's at. Is Polo manipulating it? Are traders? Do people have zero faith in the team behind it? Don't really know. But it's essentially ETH with way less of a coin supply. Really don't understand why it's not at least a million by now. Maybe one day.
www.www

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:00:37 PM

EXP team is too snobby to send a coin into the skies with POLO help.
And too inconsistent to do it yourself.
So we have what we have  Grin
paulc010

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:17:46 AM

Just a heads up but Dwarfpool Expanse pool is seriously ill at the moment. Delayed payouts (17hrs) and now not recording shares correctly. It may be a front-end issue and recover but since there are no notices it's kind of hard to tell.....
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: