June 19, 2024, 09:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237567 times)
aagert

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:55:34 AM

Hello everyone, and that now the reward for block 1 ground Huh
1 hour of mining only 2 coins ((
it's sad, because this same power is now possible to do 0,035 BTC in the place of those which can be obtained extracting soil 0.002
Well... yeah. Right now for mining to be profitable with soil, its price must be MUCH higher than it is. But we have little control over it, unfortunately.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:49:34 AM

it's sad, because this same power is now possible to do 0,035 BTC in the place of those which can be obtained extracting soil 0.002
Well... yeah. Right now for mining to be profitable with soil, its price must be MUCH higher than it is. But we have little control over it, unfortunately.
If the blocktime is reajusted there is 5760 SOIl per day to earn and that is about 0.17 BTC @ 3000Sat.
Not so bad and if gets value from application in the future it can be 100x more.
I agree with the current blocktime with 1 hour or more you need much patience for your rewards.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
aagert

Activity: 330

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:17:13 AM

If the blocktime is reajusted there is 5760 SOIl per day to earn and that is about 0.17 BTC @ 3000Sat.
Not so bad and if gets value from application in the future it can be 100x more.
I agree with the current blocktime with 1 hour or more you need much patience for your rewards.
The problem of egg and chicken. To get 15s blocktime and normal profit, we need stable mining power. But to get more miners, we need normal profit.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
psyx80

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:22:48 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 11:34:29 AM by psyx80

6 minute 1 block?? and that you consider normal? who will earn a coin if production costs exceed mined? currently 2 video card 7970 earned 0.045  BTC per day, or soil - 0,002 BTC at the price of "4500" there is a difference? cheaper to produce another coin, 1/10 buy and sell land and then come profitable)
good luck or something)

abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:56:28 PM

6 minute 1 block?? and that you consider normal? who will earn a coin if production costs exceed mined? currently 2 video card 7970 earned 0.045  BTC per day, or soil - 0,002 BTC at the price of "4500" there is a difference? cheaper to produce another coin, 1/10 buy and sell land and then come profitable)
good luck or something)

our targeted block time is 15seconds. we have been struggling in the last month with block times after being hit by massive hash rates intermittently which raised the difficulty level very high. for much of that time it was only the development team who maintained the consensus engine thru mining, thus the reduction of blocktimes to its target has been an ongoing process. we've made adjustments to bring the difficulty down and then maintain the target; but in the end, the blockchain does continue to roll on, albeit slowly.

being that SOIL is not JUST a speculative currency that relies entirely on its mining/trading engine to measure success, the blocktimes may not be NORMAL but they are hardly a measure of failure. we are a dApps development and deployment currency. we are a functioning global virtual computational machine. profitability, in the short term, might be best realized thru the exchanges if near term profit is your focus.

it has been our principle, since our genesis, that SOILcoin is a long-term project dedicated towards the implementation of dApps serving the renewable energy and ubiquitous agriculture industries. as a nascent technology and currency, now almost four months into live operation, we've faced growing pains with regards to distribution curves, low valuation, minimal hash against the network... we've made adjustments best as we can to alleviate those things, but our raison d'etre remains our work on the distributed applications that will populate our system. i stated from the get-go that it would likely be a good year before SOIL had much of the architecture on the blockchain set up towards those goals. at present, id say we're actually a little bit ahead of schedule.

with our inclusion as a base currency in the ROKOS OS for raspberry pi, with our working relationship with several other like minded currencies (ENRG, GEO, GMC), with ongoing discussions and cooperation with renewable energy departments at several universities regarding implementation of renewable energy applications from simple python language to deployment on the blockchain, we are beginning to make strides towards our mission statement.

there are probably close to a thousand listed altcoins in existence today. many of those are already on the "dead list", see: (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588413.0) and in the coming calendar year, another 10% will surely fade into nothingness. at the end of the year, SOIL will still be here, will still have a running consensus engine, will still be developing further applications towards a usable "green blockchain". our investment is towards that goal, not simply towards near-future profitability for short term miners. im sorry that your needs for mining profitability doesnt make SOIL an attractive currency presently, but i do wish you the best of luck pursuing your immediate profits with other cryptocurrencies and hope that you might simply find near-term profits on the exchanges with SOIL.
Blue_Panda73

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 08:41:39 AM

good luck or something)

Do you mean 2 7970 can earn 0.045 bitcoin per day? That is about $18 for 2 7970. That is very good.

What is the network hash rate at present?

moroz00

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:20:03 PM

How are things going with yobt?
abvhiael

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:18:55 PM

How are things going with yobit?

ive sent a support request to them on friday, having not heard from them in 24 hours past when we should have had our listing made on yobit. i have yet to hear from them, but ill be writing them again tomorrow morning.
OKtoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:23:49 PM

ROKOS Flavors integrated coming coins wallets previews:

Soilcoin SOIL https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1176709.new#new

ROKOS Flavors support/updates thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084908.new#new

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:53:12 AM

ROKOS Flavors support/updates thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084908.new#new

wow was amazing Grin Grin

reftop123

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:07:41 PM

wow was amazing Grin Grin
LOL. Coin is unusable, because of more-than-a-day blocks, but yeah, we got another popular shit-feature, nobody interested in.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:52:54 AM

thanks folks. i sent the 11.5k SOIL to jan earlier today, it arrived without issues, and ive received the .1BTC in return, so ill be getting the yobit listing set up right away, then... 2 business days... prolly thursday... we should have SOIL finally listed on a second exchange.... thanks for the support everyone~!

Any news from yobit about SOILcoin listing on?

i havent heard anything this evening regarding our listing there, but i put everything thru late tuesday, so it might be morning when it goes thru. ill update everyone here as soon as i hear word from them.

regarding poloniex, ive made a few pushes towards there to have us listed, but never get confirmation either yes or no from them. ive been told to resubmit, which ive done, and then told that since we already had a request in.... (shakes his head) ill put thru another request presently and see where that takes us.
I see still no SOIL listing on https://yobit.net/
I have send some BTC but that is waiting there for some SOIL.

altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 07:43:18 AM

thanks folks. i sent the 11.5k SOIL to jan earlier today, it arrived without issues, and ive received the .1BTC in return, so ill be getting the yobit listing set up right away, then... 2 business days... prolly thursday... we should have SOIL finally listed on a second exchange.... thanks for the support everyone~!
i havent heard anything this evening regarding our listing there, but i put everything thru late tuesday, so it might be morning when it goes thru. ill update everyone here as soon as i hear word from them.
regarding poloniex, ive made a few pushes towards there to have us listed, but never get confirmation either yes or no from them. ive been told to resubmit, which ive done, and then told that since we already had a request in.... (shakes his head) ill put thru another request presently and see where that takes us.
I don't see ETH nor SHF nor EXP there.
So SOIL is the first ethereum-based coin on Yobit?
They might need the time to understand how to do it.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:51:47 AM

Following with interest. Smiley

teddyarisyanto

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:25:02 AM

Following with interest. Smiley

interest whether you mean Huh Huh Huh
abvhiael

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:04:33 PM

I don't see ETH nor SHF nor EXP there.
So SOIL is the first ethereum-based coin on Yobit?
They might need the time to understand how to do it.

this might indeed be the case. it is frustrating though, that exchange operators arent communicative with coin developers, especially after theyve received funds towards advertised listing periods. i have yet to hear anything from them, despite further messages appended to my support ticket from late thursday. i see that coins are continuing to be listed there at a regular pace, so it may just be a case of them being backed up, i dunno, it shows 9 newly listed coins via their twitter account in the past 16 hours. (fingers crossed)

altsheets
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:16:56 PM

Linux geek anyone?

At some stage I had introduced this rule:
    sudo iptables -I INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 39420 -j DROP
because before, the logs had been filling up.

But today I saw that in stats.soilcoin.xyz that my node was red,
and it had very few peers, so I tried out different things.

As soon when I delete
    sudo iptables -D INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 39420 -j DROP
my node turns green in stats.soilcoin.xyz

Is UDP a necessity for stats.soilcoin.xyz ?
Or does SOIL (ETH) need UDP, and cannot live with TCP alone?

Does anyone fully understand iptables & the soil ports & protocols,
and iptables syntax - and can give me a list of iptables commands?

Thx

P.S.: The block explorer function was not at all affected by this.
P.S.: This had helped me ... the first 2 columns of
           sudo iptables -L INPUT -v

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
soil (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

SOILteam

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 07:49:40 PM

Or does SOIL (ETH) need UDP, and cannot live with TCP alone?
It can live with TCP alone but with blocking UDP you prevent auto peer discovery and you rely only on the hardcoded bootstrap nodes.
altsheets
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 09:35:26 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 12:04:27 PM by altsheets

Ah alright. That explains it.
I'll leave that UDP port open.

Does anyone fully understand iptables & the soil ports & protocols,
and iptables syntax - and can give me a list of iptables commands?

Thanks.

EDIT: Can I drop 39338? Was that testnet?

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 10:49:21 AM

I go to d10e event tomorrow

Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/699893097426194432

If you are there are there we can a talk.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: