Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:56:46 AM

Lol, and here is the website where this will end up:
http://www.dumb-lawsuits.com/
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:59:30 AM

Regardless, as I mentioned previously, litigation is not something that I wish to pursue. It is only a last ditch effort to stop an injustice in the event that other avenues (eg having respectable people try to talk to him, try to get others to calm him down, ect) to have the damages caused by Vod's libel against me resolved.

You know my mailing address.   Why not have your lawyer shoot off a cease and desist letter?  Much easier than litigation, and you were given the funds to do so.  

It's because you know I've never posted anything untrue about you and you have no case.

Lack of action will prove ME right.

WAAAAAH  Vod's constant trolling is preventing any meaningful discussion regarding my concerns.

That's libel.  Hurry up with your lawyer so I can counter sue your parent's asses into oblivion.   Wink

Lol
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 04:02:31 AM

IANAL but

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:07:59 AM

Quickseller is too young to do anything but get robbed by a lawyer over in the US
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:40:25 AM

Quickseller is too young to do anything but get robbed by a lawyer over in the US

explains a lot.

I also imagine the fake 20 BTC legal fund falls under the QS philosophy of justified dishonesty.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:42:10 AM

fake 20 BTC legal fund

Already posted txid, silly lily pilly.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 04:44:07 AM

explains a lot.

I also imagine the fake 20 BTC legal fund falls under the QS philosophy of justified dishonesty.

It's not fake if Quickseller moves 20 BTC from one exclusively controlled private key to another. Roll Eyes

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:47:45 AM

explains a lot.

It's not fake if Quickseller moves 20 BTC from one exclusively controlled private key to another. Roll Eyes

That requires me being Quickseller, which obviously is not the case.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:51:21 AM

By all means QS, go ahead trying to pursue an outcome out of this case. I'd really like to see that happen.

But to believe that a judge would order the court to be closed only for you to protect your anonymity? Only in your dreams. And even if that happens, Vod has every right in this world to release information about what's also his case.

Do you really believe that neither of those could go wrong? I know you care about your anonymity very much. If you hope remaining anonymous but you're also willing to use the coins you received on such a case, you might as well return the money and quit trying right now because that just won't happen.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:55:20 AM

By all means QS, go ahead trying to pursue an outcome out of this case. I'd really like to see that happen.

But to believe that a judge would order the court to be closed only for you to protect your anonymity? Only in your dreams. And even if that happens, Vod has every right in this world to release information about what's also his case.

Do you really believe that neither of those could go wrong? I know you care about your anonymity very much. If you hope remaining anonymous but you're also willing to use the coins you received on such a case, you might as well return the money and quit trying right now because that just won't happen.

No it's already to late I will have a public dox posted in a week and already have completed the marjority of it (name, address, parents)

edit: throw those 20 bitcoins my way and it won't make it onto the deep web
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:59:23 AM

explains a lot.

It would be fun if you could sign a message from the bitcoin addresses used.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:19:25 AM

No it's already to late I will have a public dox posted in a week and already have completed the marjority of it (name, address, parents)

edit: throw those 20 bitcoins my way and it won't make it onto the deep web
LMAO. A number of people have asked about you, and it appears that I was right about you attempting to extort me. I just never would have guessed how horribly you would have failed Cheesy
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:23:55 AM

No trust me I'm not extorting you you're getting doxxed no matter what. I was going to scam you along as dox you if you sent me money. Your going to get fucked over from this. Any money a kid can give me isn't worth giving up the opportunity to supply the dozens of people asking for your info with it. If you thought 1 edited post means I'm trying to extort you.. you are wrong.

You can see I haven't responded to the PM's you sent me trying to get this convo off the forum. You know what's coming.

Edit: If you can SE the name from the PO you can get the address that was on the ID used to sign up for the P.O box. I promise to everyone I will have a FULL dox posted by Friday if not earlier and will continue to update it and bust his alts.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 06:44:15 AM

explains a lot.

It would be fun if you could sign a message from the bitcoin addresses used.

If one person controls the private keys to all the BTC addresses used, that person can sign messages from each of them as well and post those signed messages from as many BCT usernames as they control.

"obviously"? When it comes to ANY user that provably has alts (as opposed to me, having a hard enough time just keeping up with TheButterZone topics and business)...

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:28:38 PM

I am not TF, (at least) one of the admins looked into this a long time ago and they have informed me they do not believe I am TF.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:30:17 PM

@Vod- what happened the last time The Bear tried to talk sense into you? Did you or did you not give *positive* trust to techshare
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:30:49 PM

I am not TF, (at least) one of the admins looked into this a long time ago and they have informed me they do not believe I am TF.

Which admin, liar?

There is a possibility you are TF.  If you live in Canada, you are fucked.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:43:57 PM

Did you or did you not give TECHSHARE *positive* trust after BadBear tried to talk sense into you?

Do you want to bet that an admin looked into me being TF in the past? How much are you willing to put up?
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:49:58 PM

Wow! Interesting thread Cheesy
And even more interesting that TF sent 20BTC to QS just to sue Vod. Anyways, thats not a big amount when he holds more than 4k coins stolen from the community.
I support Vod Wink
Cheers!

dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:58:04 PM

Wow! Interesting thread Cheesy
And even more interesting that TF sent 20BTC to QS just to sue Vod. Anyways, thats not a big amount when he holds more than 4k coins stolen from the community.
I support Vod Wink
Cheers!

Yes that is how two scammers are protecting each other in "bad" times.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: