Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:54:25 AM

QuickSeller, Vod.. Just chill guys.

Quickscammer has quieted down in light of his dox soon being released.  That's a bad thing for the forum, because he's just building alt accounts now.

Bob, the escrow scam isn't the only thing QS has admitted he has done.  He's also admitted to having many alt accounts, and having conversations between himself to make it appear as if they are different users.  He flat out lied when asked if was Panthers52, then later admitted that was him.

I can't trust liars.  If you do, that's your choice.   Undecided

Peace.

Bro.. Spare me the bullshit.  Grin
You have altaccts. Im sure many other hero and legendary members do too and you know it  Wink. Also, I dont see anywhere on the forum that there is a rule against using alts or chatting with yourself using said alts. Has the guy lied, sure, Its possible. Have you never lied before bro?

Anyway, I started by saying yall are both cool in my books, im not trying to sling mud or start fights just trying to point out that when doing business on any forum you open yourself to all these risks. There are trusted third party escrow agents all over the net doing this for longer then btc has been around. People should wise up and start using the real services if they have issues with possibily dealing with someone who may be acting as the escrow as well.

You're talkin outta both sides of yer mouth.

On one side: "Oh, its totally fine and legit to use self escrow"
on the other hand: "a real, professional trusted escrow won't do that, just search for one on google".

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:57:08 AM

what QS did here is aight. 

So you're in the 5% who think self escrowing is ok?
It's got to be less than 5% i would think.

@Bobsurplus, I don't think anybody has come forward saying they lost any BTC by QS escrowing for himself but that doesn't mean it's right, he may have been working up to a big "Exit Scam", a lot of sites/members have done that in the past.
I don't think that was QS's plan, he just fucked up but so have a few others as we have seen throughout this saga.    

Well its not "right" by normal terms. But it's most definitely fair game when dealing with people online through a forum. What happened here happens on 100's of forums daily Im sure. Could he been building up to a "big exit scam" sure he could have. But you could be trying to build a good rep here by taking a position against him when really you just planning to use this rep later on down the line for a "big exit scam" as you put it. Not saying that's the case but anyone acting sincere can then fall into the mold of "just building rep for a big exit scam"

Anyone on here could be up to nefarious activities planning and scheming but until something happens who are you or I to say that may be whats he's planning?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:58:12 AM

Quickscammer has quieted down in light of his dox soon being released.  That's a bad thing for the forum, because he's just building alt accounts now.

Bob, the escrow scam isn't the only thing QS has admitted he has done.  He's also admitted to having many alt accounts, and having conversations between himself to make it appear as if they are different users.  He flat out lied when asked if was Panthers52, then later admitted that was him.

Peace.

You have altaccts. Im sure many other hero and legendary members do too and you know it  Wink. Also, I dont see anywhere on the forum that there is a rule against using alts or chatting with yourself using said alts. Has the guy lied, sure, Its possible. Have you never lied before bro?

Anyway, I started by saying yall are both cool in my books, im not trying to sling mud or start fights just trying to point out that when doing business on any forum you open yourself to all these risks. There are trusted third party escrow agents all over the net doing this for longer then btc has been around. People should wise up and start using the real services if they have issues with possibily dealing with someone who may be acting as the escrow as well.

This is my only account Bob.  I don't have time to play around with alt accounts.

I have no problem with alts (can't do anything about it), unless you are using them in concert to scam.

Yes Vod. You have alts.
-End of discussion.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:02:03 AM

Peace.

You're talkin outta both sides of yer mouth.

On one side: "Oh, its totally fine and legit to use self escrow"
on the other hand: "a real, professional trusted escrow won't do that, just search for one on google".

That is what Im saying.. You have two options. Deal with an escrow nobody on the forum and possibly get scammed or deal with a trusted escrow, outside of this little world that we call bitcoin.
I dont know why we have 100 escrow agents anyway. One of the big guys should set up a site that does this shit semi automatically and build a serious rep as an escrow agent both here on the forum and outside of the forums.. All I see here in the way of escrows are one man shows that are strictly taking place on the forum. No recourse, no website, no company name, no nothing but a forum account.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:04:33 AM

@Bobsurplus, I don't think anybody has come forward saying they lost any BTC by QS escrowing for himself but that doesn't mean it's right, he may have been working up to a big "Exit Scam", a lot of sites/members have done that in the past.
I don't think that was QS's plan, he just fucked up but so have a few others as we have seen throughout this saga.    

Well its not "right" by normal terms. But it's most definitely fair game when dealing with people online through a forum. What happened here happens on 100's of forums daily Im sure. Could he been building up to a "big exit scam" sure he could have. But you could be trying to build a good rep here by taking a position against him when really you just planning to use this rep later on down the line for a "big exit scam" as you put it. Not saying that's the case but anyone acting sincere can then fall into the mold of "just building rep for a big exit scam"

Anyone on here could be up to nefarious activities planning and scheming but until something happens who are you or I to say that may be whats he's planning?
Your 100% right, anyone here could be planning a scam, but the fact in this case in that QS got caught out.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:05:52 AM

Your 100% right, anyone here could be planning a scam, but the fact in this case in that QS got caught out.

Got caught out doing what? Running a business?   Grin
Sounds like a winner to me. Dont you agree.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 03:06:19 AM

Yes Vod. You have alts.
-End of discussion.

Ok, let's clarify.

I have used alts in the past to separate my business interests.  These are the alts - I can't access them anymore. Look at their last access date.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513899  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513834
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513876

Everyone interacting with them knew they were my alts, as I was involved in a scam accusation against Armis (PICISI.com).  I even put in the profile that it was my alt, and I added neutral trust to say it was my alts.  I was very open then, as I am now.

Currently I have no other alts.  Period.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:08:40 AM

Yes Vod. You have alts.
-End of discussion.

Ok, let's clarify.

I have used alts in the past to separate my business interests.  These are the alts - I can't access them anymore. Look at their last access date.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513899  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513834
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513876

Everyone interacting with them knew they were my alts, as I was involved in a scam accusation against Armis (PICISI.com).  I even put in the profile that it was my alt, and I added neutral trust to say it was my alts.  I was very open then, as I am now.

Currently I have no other alts.  Period.

Good thing we got that all cleared up.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:11:37 AM

Vod is on the up and up.

Here's a pic of him from RL.

Wink Wink Wink

~BCX~

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:13:49 AM

^^ Lol, that's funny. Where's the beard or did the vote get to 100?
snailmen

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:14:01 AM

LMFAO!

Butthurt to the extremes! Vod is a great member of the forum
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 03:16:42 AM

^^ Lol, that's funny. Where's the beard or did the vote get to 100?

Still have the beard.  Smiley

I'd take a picture, but I think I look ugly.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 03:55:33 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 04:24:32 AM by TheButterZone

Got caught out doing what? Running a business?   Grin

Fraud is BIG BUSINESS.

I'm going to need a BTC-signed YES or NO answer, from Bobsurplus (using 1BobSurplusHa1ha8ha4HaL0Lo7SurplusBob), to the following question:
Do you, Bobsurplus, support the business of fraud and/or self-dealing - which is what some may falsely define as "escrowing for yourself" "self-escrow" "middlemanning for yourself" "self-middlemanning"?

ETA: Oops, not a valid BTC address. Well, I need a clearsigned answer nonetheless.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:57:48 AM

Is your legal name TheButterZone?
You're a fraud.  Grin

lol.. Yall barking up the wrong tree here. Either get with the program or leave. Its that simple.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 04:06:24 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 04:20:34 AM by TheButterZone

Fraud is BIG BUSINESS.

I'm going to need a BTC-signed YES or NO answer, from Bobsurplus (using 1BobSurplusHa1ha8ha4HaL0Lo7SurplusBob), to the following question:
Do you, Bobsurplus, support the business of fraud and/or self-dealing - which is what some may falsely define as "escrowing for yourself" "self-escrow" "middlemanning for yourself" "self-middlemanning"?

You're a fraud.  Grin

Indefensible bullshit to say a username with no legal name duplication requirement (statutes infringing human rights or struck down by the courts are invalid), nor claim thereof, is fraud. Staff, please investigate Bobsurplus as a Quickseller alt if you agree that they fit the profile.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6659

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 04:11:14 AM

Fraud is BIG BUSINESS.

You're a fraud.  Grin

Indefensible bullshit to say a username with no legal name duplication requirement is fraud. Staff, please investigate Bobsurplus as a Quickseller alt if you agree that they fit the profile.
Well actually there is some old outdated (still in effect) US law that states that using any name that is not your real name online or considered fraud. Off course no one enforced that.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:11:24 AM

Fraud is BIG BUSINESS.

You're a fraud.  Grin

Indefensible bullshit to say a username with no legal name duplication requirement is fraud. Staff, please investigate Bobsurplus as a Quickseller alt if you agree that they fit the profile.

They can investigate all they want. I'm not quickseller nor have I ever been. What Im saying is that the forum rules make it ok for people to have multiple forum accounts. Therefore it is not fraud if he uses one of those accounts to do business. It is business.

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 04:17:35 AM

Fraud is BIG BUSINESS.

You're a fraud.  Grin

Indefensible bullshit to say a username with no legal name duplication requirement (statutes infringing human rights or struck down by the courts are invalid), nor claim thereof, is fraud. Staff, please investigate Bobsurplus as a Quickseller alt if you agree that they fit the profile.

They can investigate all they want. I'm not quickseller nor have I ever been. What Im saying is that the forum rules make it ok for people to have multiple forum accounts. Therefore it is not fraud if he uses one of those accounts to do business. It is business.

1 out of 2 exclusive parties to a trade, cannot be the escrow agent by definition. Regardless of whether restitution was made, fraud occurred if 1 out of 2 exclusive parties pretended to be an escrow agent. Defending the indefensible ad infinitum justifies a lifetime permaban of all accounts.

Once again...

ETA: Oops, not a valid BTC address. Well, I need a clearsigned answer nonetheless.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:19:49 AM

Got caught out doing what? Running a business?   Grin

Fraud is BIG BUSINESS.

You're a fraud.  Grin

1 out of 2 exclusive parties to a trade, cannot be the escrow agent by definition. Regardless of whether restitution was made, fraud occurred if 1 out of 2 exclusive parties pretended to be an escrow agent. Defending the indefensible ad infinitum justifies a lifetime permaban of all accounts.

Once again...

Listen bro, take all that legalese back to the court room. The escrow for all intents and purposes was a third party. It was a forum name with an anon identity. Point final.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 04:24:04 AM

It was a forum name with an anon identity. Point final.

Not so.  Quickscammer admitted he was both accounts. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: