Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:41:51 AM

Vod has on many occasions rationally discussed his decisions. Your point is invalid.

None of that "I am trying to show you the silliness of your belief by making the baseless claim that I am God" relates to the quality of Vod's feedback. Has he been leaving negatives for people because they argue that he is not God?! I doubt it. But keep monitoring Vod closely and try to spin everything he does into "this kind of person" does not belong on default trust. It's somewhat entertaining in a weird way.

i second that Wink
i just hope Vod feels the same about it

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 02:04:08 AM

Vod has on many occasions rationally discussed his decisions. Your point is invalid.

None of that "I am trying to show you the silliness of your belief by making the baseless claim that I am God" relates to the quality of Vod's feedback. Has he been leaving negatives for people because they argue that he is not God?! I doubt it. But keep monitoring Vod closely and try to spin everything he does into "this kind of person" does not belong on default trust. It's somewhat entertaining in a weird way.

i second that Wink
i just hope Vod feels the same about it

I'm loving it!   Grin

But then again, I have a godlike sense of humor!

I wonder how long it took QS to document and third party archive all those posts?  I'm sincerely flattered.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:13:48 AM

LOL, no he hasn't. Show one example when he was rational with someone who was disputing a negative rating left by Vod.
Claiming that you are god is something that I would expect to heard in a Psychiatric hospital, not something that I would expect to hear from someone with any kind of authority.

By claiming to be god, Vod is claiming to be the source of all moral authority and the supreme being. He is claiming to be better then anyone he interacts with. His claim to be the source of all moral authority is evidence that he is unwilling to discuss and/or reconsider any previous negative ratings that he may have given out.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 02:14:56 AM

By claiming to be god, Vod is claiming to be the source of all moral authority and the supreme being. He is claiming to be better then anyone he interacts with. His claim to be the source of all moral authority is evidence that he is unwilling to discuss and/or reconsider any previous negative ratings that he may have given out.

Prove that I'm NOT god. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:14:58 AM

I'm loving it!   Grin

But then again, I have a godlike sense of humor!
He is still going at it claiming to be god!

Vod clearly does not understand why his claims are wrong  

Prove that I'm NOT god. 
^^and again! This kind of a request implies that he is claiming to be god
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:16:02 AM

Oh my God, give it a rest guy. Your massively convoluted scheme got derailed, quit trying to take the community down with you. You are accusing him of doing the same things that you yourself have been accused of (with evidence), and you are just coming across as a hypocritical lunatic. Give it a break already.
Says the person who is advertising an obvious scam in his signature Roll Eyes
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:12:16 AM

Cross posting here since it is more relevant in this thread:

--snip--

I'm sure a scam artist like you with multiple accounts knows how to fool the admins.
--snip--

I also realize that you sometimes cannot control what you say, however it is strongly advisable that you refrain from libeling me in an effort to "prove" that you are right. I know that you like to smear those who disagree with you, and will engage in a smear campaign against those who your negative trust does not affect (besides me, just look at Brad Harrison for example as you pretty clearly made up stories of him being a pedo after your bogus negative trust did not shut him up)

Vod also has a history of engaging in a smear campaign against those who speak out against him. Just look at Brad Harrison who received negative trust (that was bogus BTW), and when such negative trust did not shut him up, Vod started claiming that Brad was a pedo.

There were allegations that Vod engaged in similar behavior after evershawn received negative trust from Vod (via alt/shill accounts). It is certain however that Vod did Dox evershawn shortly after evershawn had spoken out against the negative trust that Vod had received.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:16:43 AM

LOL, no he hasn't. Show one example when he was rational with someone who was disputing a negative rating left by Vod.
Claiming that you are god is something that I would expect to heard in a Psychiatric hospital, not something that I would expect to hear from someone with any kind of authority.

I don't mean to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, and I certainly don't have a dog in this fight.. but Vod left me -ve reputation and efficiently provided logic-based argument to why it was valid. I'll be that one example, for what it's worth.

Also, vod has reconsidered the rating that he has given me. If I keep my nose clean it'll be gone within 20 days.
God offers penance.

Prove that I'm NOT god.  

@ QS No need to over-type a response when he's clearly using his sense of humor against your intensity. Just laugh it off and carry-on, your actions speak louder than words.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:22:41 AM

I don't mean to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, and I certainly don't have a dog in this fight.. but Vod left me -ve reputation and efficiently provided logic-based argument to why it was valid. I'll be that one example, for what it's worth.
From the looks of it you were attempting to build up trust by taking out a loan that was not really needed, and did so from an account that was most likely not going to return any money that you receive, so explaining this negative trust is very easy (this is of course ignoring the fact that agreeing with, and sticking up for Vod is going to increase your chances of getting your negative trust removed).

There are plenty of examples when Vod simply trolls people he left negative trust for, and calls them a scammer and calls them a liar with virtually zero willingness to discuss such rating. 
EthanB

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:25:19 AM

From the looks of it you were attempting to build up trust by taking out a loan that was not really needed, and did so from an account that was most likely not going to return any money that you receive, so explaining this negative trust is very easy (this is of course ignoring the fact that agreeing with, and sticking up for Vod is going to increase your chances of getting your negative trust removed).

There are plenty of examples when Vod simply trolls people he left negative trust for, and calls them a scammer and calls them a liar with virtually zero willingness to discuss such rating.  

I'm not sticking up for anybody, I'm simply responding to a point that you made; It lacked a proper response that I had readily available.

Plus "sticking" up for Vod would benefit me none as he has already agreed to do so.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:27:19 AM

I'm not sticking up for anybody, I'm simply responding to a point that you made; It lacked a proper response that I had readily available.

Plus "sticking" up for Vod would benefit me none as he has already agreed to do so.
Well you may be one example of Vod giving an explanation as to his negative trust, however there are plenty more examples when the opposite has happened.

Just search "Vod" in Meta or Scam accusations and I am sure you will find plenty of examples of trolling by Vod against those who spoke out against him.
EthanB

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:28:51 AM

All I'm saying is that I am an example of someone who initially thought Vod had no right or reason for his actions, yet they were perfectly justifiable and required no further explanation. In my specific case he explained, which was for my own benefit; However, if he had not explained himself the situation would have been just as valid.

Many may experience this as a wrong-doing, an abuse of power or just plain trolling. Vod works at his own discretion, which has proven to be more helpful than hurtful it seems.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 04:34:32 AM

sticking up for Vod is going to increase your chances of getting your negative trust removed

I have written that if you are penitent and ask for forgiveness, that you shall be forgiven.  It is my word.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:37:05 AM

All I'm saying is that I am an example of someone who initially thought Vod had no right or reason for his actions, yet they were perfectly justifiable and required no further explanation. In my specific case he explained, which was for my own benefit; However, if he had not explained himself the situation would have been just as valid.

Many may experience this as a wrong-doing, an abuse of power or just plain trolling. Vod works at his own discretion, which has proven to be more helpful than hurtful it seems.
The negative trust against you may be valid, however that does not mean that his other negative trust is not valid.

First of all, it is not okay to troll someone simply because they speak out against you.

Secondly, there are plenty of examples as to when Vod was outright wrong about his negative trust and instead of discussing the rating (and/or reconsidering it), he instead would troll the person speaking out against him until he was able to silence them. In one (and potentially two) cases he went as far as making up bogus claims that the person speaking out against him was a pedophile, and in two cases (at least) he dox'ed the person speaking out against him.

Vod has a very long history of using negative trust to silence those who criticize him, as well as a history of going even inappropriately further to silence his critics.   
EthanB

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:39:29 AM

The negative trust against you may be valid, however that does not mean that his other negative trust is not valid.

First of all, it is not okay to troll someone simply because they speak out against you.

Secondly, there are plenty of examples as to when Vod was outright wrong about his negative trust and instead of discussing the rating (and/or reconsidering it), he instead would troll the person speaking out against him until he was able to silence them. In one (and potentially two) cases he went as far as making up bogus claims that the person speaking out against him was a pedophile, and in two cases (at least) he dox'ed the person speaking out against him.

Vod has a very long history of using negative trust to silence those who criticize him, as well as a history of going even inappropriately further to silence his critics.  

This is where I must exit the conversation, as I only had that single response; Beyond that I do not have any knowledge about the events aforementioned.
I don't know about these other allegations and only had my personal point-of-view to share.

sticking up for Vod is going to increase your chances of getting your negative trust removed

I have written that if you are penitent and ask for forgiveness, that you shall be forgiven.  It is my word.

Vod 3:16
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:42:27 AM

I have written that if you are penitent and ask for forgiveness, that you shall be forgiven.  It is my word.

When you post things like this, you loose pretty much all your credibility.

You are implying (as is Vod) that Vod should be somehow worshiped, that he should be feared. Neither of these is the case for any person that holds any kind of power.
EthanB

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:44:26 AM

When you post things like this, you loose pretty much all your credibility.

You are implying (as is Vod) that Vod should be somehow worshiped, that he should be feared. Neither of these is the case for any person that holds any kind of power.

As I said in my first post, it's a joke.
Do as you please, but it may save you some headaches and keystrokes if you just laugh it off.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:48:05 AM

Jesus Fucking Christ, QS, is this all you've got in your locker, to post reams of absurdity where Vod proclaims himself to be God?

Here's the thing, Vod can proclaim himself to be God all he likes, it still doesn't change the fact that you were caught out demonstrably being untrustworthy and as a result you received negative trust ratings.

Which part of the process confuses you? Is it the bit where your obvious personality disorders are screaming at you in your head about how unfair everybody is being over the tiny matter of you fraudulently performing escrowed trades with yourself? After all, everybody else is to blame, in some way, for something, and besides, erm, reasons. Give it up, you were caught being untrustworthy and your ratings correctly reflect that fact. Accept it.

Anyway, of course Vod is not God, I am and so's my wife.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1436

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:51:12 PM

Since when is Vod not a god? I demand reparations for my spiritual investments.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 01:22:46 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 01:37:03 PM by minifrij

I don't think that god is just a person tbh. I hope it's true, else I've been worshiping the wrong person *thing all these years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: