Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that Quickseller is BiPolarBob/PistolPete AND intended to SCAM!  (Read 7551 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 01:13:14 AM

Quickseller isn't active for about two days and look how quite the forum is.

He had a LOT of alts.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snailmen (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:31:55 AM

Catching his alts is like choosing all the green balls from the ball pit. Quickseller talks unlike anyone else. It's too easy to separate his lingo from the rest.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:34:31 AM

Catching his alts is like choosing all the green balls from the ball pit. Quickseller talks unlike anyone else. It's too easy to separate his lingo from the rest.

Not really. According to you, BiPolarBob = QS, and IMHO they speak pretty differently. QS isn't dumb; if he had undiscovered alts that he was actively using, he would not use his old "lingo".
snailmen (OP)

Activity: 224

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:37:13 AM

Not really. According to you, BiPolarBob = QS, and IMHO they speak pretty differently. QS isn't dumb; if he had undiscovered alts that he was actively using, he would not use his old "lingo".

BiPolarBob is Quickseller and that's a fact.
hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:18:57 AM

QS is not BiPolarBob.

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:24:55 AM

BiPolarBob is not Quickseller.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:25:00 AM

We all are either QS, alt of Satoshi(all staff and DT members are) or alt of a single signature farmer or a single account seller farmer.

So either BipolarBob is Satoshi or he is an alt of Quickseller, there is no other reasonable option
poeEDgar

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:27:38 AM

Meh, that's a lot more difficult to do than you think. Language and vocabulary are very tricky that way, and tspacepilot's script showed that well. I've noticed this with my own alts. They sound -- like me. I think what people tend to do is throw in capitalization/punctuation nuances, and this makes it "look" a bit different. But if you actually analyze the word combinations they use and their writing style -- that's a lot harder to shake, no matter how conscious you are. Even this is hard to keep up, as you become more focused on the content you are writing and therefore less aware of who you are "supposed to be" (someone else).

Quickseller does have a very particular writing style. The giveaway, though, is that he can't help shilling himself in virtually any argument. He has an obsession with this forum and with being perceived as correct. That makes him sloppy. Like I said, as you become more focused on the content you are writing about, you forget who you are "supposed to be."

I'm watching a handful of accounts that undoubtedly were and likely are still controlled by him. Simply out of curiosity at this point. The end game of coming after Quickseller was to get him removed from DT and neg repped to hell, and that's done at this point.

QS is not BiPolarBob.

I tend to agree, but I haven't really looked into it. Funny to see you here, with all the TradeFortress talk. What do you know about Quickseller, anyway?

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 06:38:42 AM

Do you guys really think BPB is QS? And BPB is doing a long con? Do you know how much amount he will have to scam to at least get ROI? Undecided

MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:05:48 PM

Do you guys really think BPB is QS? And BPB is doing a long con? Do you know how much amount he will have to scam to at least get ROI? Undecided

Probably not but if they do they're nothing but trolls or idiots. Half of them are claiming QS was scamming people or was going to but BPB has given away tens of bitcoins so I'm not sure when or where this scam is or was going to be.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:30:27 PM

I also don't think that BiPolarBob is Quickseller, it is really no sense....
wayayo

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:57:07 PM

It is very easy to change your writing style, all you need to do is buy a spinning software like thebestspinner.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:04:50 PM

So Vod, did CVS respond? Could this be why QS went missing? If you're willing to talk about this ofc.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 11:09:29 PM

So Vod, did CVS respond? Could this be why QS went missing? If you're willing to talk about this ofc.

That was not QS. QS has left now that I released his funds from escrow (the deal he was waiting on before leaving).
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 12:05:29 AM

CVS has not responded yet.  I will reply (in the proper dox thread) if/when they do.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:44:03 AM

QS has left now that I released his funds from escrow (the deal he was waiting on before leaving).

I doubt he has left. He probably just ditched that alt now that it has been caught out.

He is probably focusing on his many other alt accounts now.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 03:10:48 PM

QS has left now that I released his funds from escrow (the deal he was waiting on before leaving).

I doubt he has left. He probably just ditched that alt now that it has been caught out.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, but I am guessing he would keep it low key. Overall he messed up, but compared to the 100s of scams here he is small potatoes. Why not dox the big scammers like FriedCat who walked with millions? It amuses me that people care more about a guy who self escrowed and did not steal over people who take lots of coins and bail.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:16:04 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, but I am guessing he would keep it low key. Overall he messed up, but compared to the 100s of scams here he is small potatoes. Why not dox the big scammers like FriedCat who walked with millions? It amuses me that people care more about a guy who self escrowed and did not steal over people who take lots of coins and bail.

The reason why this became such a huge deal was probably because of two reasons:

1) He had tons of haters already, so they just pounced on him.
2) He was a very trusted member.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:21:13 AM

I doubt they're keeping it low key. I assume they have other established accounts. One of them probably took part in the whole saga in a level-headed way. It's a "logical" thing to build trust and also distance the "new" account a bit from the known QuickSeller accounts. And from here on it's just business as usual.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:37:24 AM

The reason why this became such a huge deal was probably because of two reasons:

1) He had tons of haters already, so they just pounced on him.
2) He was a very trusted member.

The later probably played a bigger role in all this. Every time a reputable member turns out to be a fraud with solid evidence presented against them the whole thing blows up. With Quickseller it wasn't much different, except that he was also participating into making all this a big deal by defending himself non stop and refusing to acknowledge his mistakes, coming out as an asshat and being hated even more in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: