Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should people who promote ponzis in their signature be given a negative trust?
Yes
No
Most people know the results of investing in ponzi so won't make a difference
Useless thread, should be allowed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should people who promote ponzis in their signature be given a negative trust?  (Read 14568 times)
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:40:21 AM

-snip-
#1 how you make profit (you say from ads)
#2 how it is tied to the investors (if its from ads, why do you need their money?)
#3 why you explain nothing in that regard on your site?

I explaind you 100 times that I need the investors money to dispach the profit.

So you dont actually need their money, you just use it as a way to determine who gets which share of the profit you would make without investors anyway. This makes no sense to me and we have been here time and time again. If you just want to give away coins you dont need investors.

Explain me how i can manage the percentage invested if people do invest zero satoshi.

it seems that only you do not understand how my site works.
Nothing is explained on my site because it is evidence...
if you see that you own 12.7% of the global investment it is an evidence that you get 12.7% of the profit.
i have in my webmaster life never seen an investment system with so much information.
You can see at the satosho near,each investment of each investors...all the investment,the pending investment and the paid out.Even what they have claimed for free with the booster.
Tell me one site on the net where it is more clear about info.

The problem is ...the day you have understood the system will have closed (because it will close when the last investors will have passed the 100 days)
As you can see...it is not a ponzi because no need for new investors whi pay the old ones.
Soon the system will end and all will be paid with the made profit...

Once you have perhaps understood  that it was not a ponzi and not a scam...you will perhaps remove the red points...but all other 7 red trusters will forgett to follow you and the red will remains.
Then you will discover that this system has merged with my U2cloudmining system...where you understand as well nothing and then you will red trust again...

By the way...on the U2cloudmining system...the money from my investors has been used to pay me for my work...
Are you happy now?
is this scam?
New investors can only invest for free...
And sell the shares for real satoshi.
Do you want a proof that I will payout them?
sorry...i can not prove it because i do not know the future...
Do not worry...i do not need you to pay out 0.3 BTC or so...
if you think that i'm more agressive that your red trust covered with honney is less agressive...ok if you believe it...
You red trust has attracted other red truster who like you have not taken the time to understand...
shorena is respectable...and if he is respectable you can only be a scammer meriting red trust...hopla...one red trust more...(lol)

Have a nice day.

You can not accuse me of not taking the time to try and understand your system. I have spend plenty of time reading your posts and arguing with you.

i accuse you only to red trust befor understanding...
if I red trust all what i do not understand about...I could only do this all the day.
I have never run ponzi shemes...it's all.
All the people who have seen or who see a ponzi sheme in my 100 days plan are wrong.
if you need 1000 post to understand that people invest and get dividends at prorato of the investment...I can not help you.
But it is endless...because the 100 days plan does not accept new investors
and the U2cloudmining is the same principle...just the payout system is different...
So even if a day you understand the 100 days plan...all the bad storry will restart with the U2cloudmining system.
All my red trust points have just avoid at certain people to earn few satoshi...

i dont understand a single word of what you wrote. someone told me you speak german, can you explain it in german to me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 09:51:46 AM

-snip-
#1 how you make profit (you say from ads)
#2 how it is tied to the investors (if its from ads, why do you need their money?)
#3 why you explain nothing in that regard on your site?

I explaind you 100 times that I need the investors money to dispach the profit.

So you dont actually need their money, you just use it as a way to determine who gets which share of the profit you would make without investors anyway. This makes no sense to me and we have been here time and time again. If you just want to give away coins you dont need investors.

Explain me how i can manage the percentage invested if people do invest zero satoshi.

it seems that only you do not understand how my site works.
Nothing is explained on my site because it is evidence...
if you see that you own 12.7% of the global investment it is an evidence that you get 12.7% of the profit.
i have in my webmaster life never seen an investment system with so much information.
You can see at the satosho near,each investment of each investors...all the investment,the pending investment and the paid out.Even what they have claimed for free with the booster.
Tell me one site on the net where it is more clear about info.

The problem is ...the day you have understood the system will have closed (because it will close when the last investors will have passed the 100 days)
As you can see...it is not a ponzi because no need for new investors whi pay the old ones.
Soon the system will end and all will be paid with the made profit...

Once you have perhaps understood  that it was not a ponzi and not a scam...you will perhaps remove the red points...but all other 7 red trusters will forgett to follow you and the red will remains.
Then you will discover that this system has merged with my U2cloudmining system...where you understand as well nothing and then you will red trust again...

By the way...on the U2cloudmining system...the money from my investors has been used to pay me for my work...
Are you happy now?
is this scam?
New investors can only invest for free...
And sell the shares for real satoshi.
Do you want a proof that I will payout them?
sorry...i can not prove it because i do not know the future...
Do not worry...i do not need you to pay out 0.3 BTC or so...
if you think that i'm more agressive that your red trust covered with honney is less agressive...ok if you believe it...
You red trust has attracted other red truster who like you have not taken the time to understand...
shorena is respectable...and if he is respectable you can only be a scammer meriting red trust...hopla...one red trust more...(lol)

Have a nice day.

You can not accuse me of not taking the time to try and understand your system. I have spend plenty of time reading your posts and arguing with you.

if I red trust all what i do not understand about...I could only do this all the day.
All the people who have seen or who see a ponzi sheme in my 100 days plan are wrong.
if you need 1000 post to understand that people invest and get dividends at prorato of the investment...I can not help you.
and the U2cloudmining is the same principle...just the payout system is different...
So even if a day you understand the 100 days plan...all the bad storry will restart with the U2cloudmining system.
All my red trust points have just avoid at certain people to earn few satoshi...

i dont understand a single word of what you wrote. someone told me you speak german, can you explain it in german to me?

Mein English ist besser wie mein Deuch...
je suis français...

in other word...i'm accused to run ponzi shemes and it is definitively not so...
My English is perhaps poor
My design "horrible"
but i know exactly what a ponzi sheme is.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:19:02 AM

LOL, yeah that's the only reason I don't bother posting the PSA in his thread, I don't think *anybody* can understand what the fuck he's claiming his 'investment' system to be.

The only thing I managed to pick up a while back is that he has since ditched his U2 miner, but still refers to his U2 cloudmining system?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:50:15 AM

-snip-

i am trying to understand what you do, but i just dont get it. therefore it just looks like a ponzi.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 11:02:07 AM

-snip-

You can, I can, everyone can. I have reason to believe that you run a ponzi and as such feel obligated to warn others.

Yet there is not a single person that understands your system or at least no one was bothered to contact me.

I dont need many or long posts, I just need a concrete explanation. You mostly say "you dont understand" or stay very vague about what you actually need the investments for and how they are related to the profit. These discussions are not moving in a circle because you have not said enough words, but because you dont say anything new.

I know you feel you are treated unfair, but you also have to see that my warning is nothing more than that.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 11:04:51 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 11:22:10 AM by winspiral

LOL, yeah that's the only reason I don't bother posting the PSA in his thread, I don't think *anybody* can understand what the fuck he's claiming his 'investment' system to be.

The only thing I managed to pick up a while back is that he has since ditched his U2 miner, but still refers to his U2 cloudmining system?

At least you have understood something...it's a good start.
You do not understand more because you pick up just words or phrases out of the context...
Sometimes i refer to mine "sold" U2
and sometimes I talk about my system about a site about a U2 (lol)
I understand your difficulty to understand that my system makes profit...
You have the people who do not understand...but they claim.
then they go on different pages and little by little they understand the sysmem.
they understand the difference among the 5 "claim options".
they see even that arround the end of Month they are paid ouf if more then 10000 satoshi in their pending payout balance.

A German saying
sorry for the grammatik..."probieren geht über das studieren" (trying goes over the studying)

Have fun...

I dont need many or long posts, I just need a concrete explanation. You mostly say "you dont understand" or stay very vague about what you actually need the investments for and how they are related to the profit. These discussions are not moving in a circle because you have not said enough words, but because you dont say anything new.

I know you feel you are treated unfair, but you also have to see that my warning is nothing more than that.

For the 100days plan:
I have several times said that I need the investments only for dispatching the profit.
All my investors have understood this perfectly.
On a page you see the percentage invested.If one sees 12% this means that the investors get 12% of the estimated profit generated by the site.

For the U2cloudmining system:
it is almost the same principle...hard to explain is few words what you can learn in many pages on the site.

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:20:28 PM

For the 100days plan:
I have several times said that I need the investments only for dispatching the profit.
On a page you see the percentage invested.If one sees 12% this means that the investors get 12% of the estimated profit generated by the site.

it is almost the same principle...hard to explain is few words what you can learn in many pages on the site.

get one of them in here to explain it to us

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 07:46:30 PM

-snip-
For the 100days plan:

See, this is where you lost me. You say you dont need investments, why take them? Do you keep the invested coins?

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 09:25:08 PM

-snip-
For the 100days plan:

See, this is where you lost me. You say you dont need investments, why take them? Do you keep the invested coins?

and you lost me...
I need the investments only to dispatch the profit.
yes i keep the coins and if you had taken a little time and followed the information on the site you had seen that 90% is sent back after 50 days or so...
It is time you understand because in June the system will be ended...
But you will see that all investors will be paid with profit.

Explain me how it is possible to run a investment system without investment?

With my U2 system...
in fact it is almost the same system than the "100 days plan" but only the first investors have invested satoshi.
Now is invested only what people claim for free in shares.
The payout system is as well different...
the payout depends on the activity of the claimers and the profit.
People can sell their shares or reinvest pending cash.

Some people have invested in my U2 system without understanding the system...Just because they trust me...
other ones have asked me many questions about.(here or by PM or contact link...you can not say I do not answer question lol)
I have even adviced some people not to invest because the return could last long time.
So many people have said that my U2cloudmining system is a ponzi sheme...and I asked why...only wrong arguments was given.

Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:21:43 PM

Its clear reading through meta that this issue is branching off into different issues. Rather not use witchhunting to define the issue but I think it is important that people understand the optics of going after members of the forum in a smearing of their account. Trust comments with negative aspects can ruin a new account and destroy a more seasoned account. So if some one carries a ponzi signature are you checking to make sure they know what a ponzi is before ruining their account or is it par for the course!

We often accuse the government of railroading laws and acts with little hidden agendas tacted on at the last minute to be pushed through and here is a issue that has not been defined enough to be taken seriously. What some see as a ponzi could be a lot wider than what you are currently attacking. Lets say alt coins are ponzis because they can pull the whole night and flight aspect and be gone over night.

I know this falls on eyes that rather not address these problems because they have bigger fish to fry,but I think you need to look into the optics and how this looks to people from a far.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:44:43 PM

In my view , who ever is promoting any scheme without any proof of income it is a ponzi scheme and who ever is promoting have to be given negative trust. If his scheme is legit then why dont you give the full and clear picture of your scheme. so that you may get more investors then you are expecting.

In any business when ever you are investing you first ask about the reliability, guarantee , same is here also.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 11:16:08 PM

Its clear reading through meta that this issue is branching off into different issues. Rather not use witchhunting to define the issue but I think it is important that people understand the optics of going after members of the forum in a smearing of their account. Trust comments with negative aspects can ruin a new account and destroy a more seasoned account. So if some one carries a ponzi signature are you checking to make sure they know what a ponzi is before ruining their account or is it par for the course!

That's being done by the ponzi-busters that I know of. They post clear warnings in ponzi threads. They also provide a way to get those ponzi negs removed.

The rest of your post about government etc is not applicable here. This is pretty much the opposite of the government telling you what to do. Anyone can easily opt out of DT or any part of it if there are concerns about those trust ratings, or simply ignore them. Try opting out of or ignoring IRS or NSA.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:49:13 PM

-snip-
For the 100days plan:

and you lost me...
I need the investments only to dispatch the profit.

So you dont use the investment as an investment as such you dont need the investment to make profit. If you only use it as a way to distribute existing profit its not an investment. Its a dare.

-you have not spend enough time on my homepage complaint-

I will start to cut down your posts like this, maybe it helps you to shorten them. Adding more words that have nothing to do with the topic are not helping me to understand you better, in fact they make me less interested to read your posts at all and just leave it as it is.

Explain me how it is possible to run a investment system without investment?

What even is an investment for you? For me an investment (unless its a ponzi) is needed when a company or business needs funds to expand and increase their profit. The need the investment to work with the invested funds. What you explain is not an investment in this sense. If you have a different definition feel free to share it.

-I will do more of the same in the future.

-no one has invested anything yet-

-I gamify the thing to attract traffic-

People can sell their shares or reinvest pending cash.

-at least one person trusts me-

-people ask me questions.

-"investments" can take a long time to ROI

-many people agree with you shorena, but they are all wrong-

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 02:51:37 PM

shorena...
why are you here?
are you here to help people earning more or are you here to help people earning less?

so far you have helped both:
you have helped some people earning less.
Because some people have earned less...other people have earned more...

But seen globally,you have helped for less income for me...this means less income for my investors.

perhaps my systems are not investment systems...it's possible...
But my systems are new and you have never so far found the same on the net...
it is so new that they have not yet a name...and will perhaps never have one...
My systems are generally so ephemery...
they are created...they make profit...and die...
People have not profit?
Do not worry...I will create other profitable systems...(it's my fun)

In June "100 days plan" is finished and merge with my U2cloudsystem...
I'm astonished that you have not break down this one...because if I can scam with "100 days plan" i can scam with U2cloudmining...

I believe all is now said...and sorry if the word "investment" does not suit with my systems...I have not found better.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:47:06 PM

I believe all is now said...and sorry if the word "investment" does not suit with my systems...I have not found better.

How about "existential challenge"?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:23:55 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 08:58:12 AM by winspiral

How about "existential challenge"?

Anyway it is too late now...In June all is behind us.
Now it is the only "100 days plan" where it is impossible to invest...
The funiest in this story is that it is discussed about a name...
But who remember that it was said that the system need new investors to pay the old ones?
We have the proof now that no new investors are needed to pay the old ones.

What will be known in June?
In June the proof will be done that all investors have been paid with profit and basta.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 08:28:30 PM

-your rating is bad for my ponzi-

-I still cant explain my system-

-I plan to keep doing what Im doing-

Yeah, let me know if you have anything new to say.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:13:19 PM

-your rating is bad for my ponzi-

-I still cant explain my system-

-I plan to keep doing what Im doing-

Yeah, let me know if you have anything new to say.

It seems you make fake quote now...
Sorry...I could do it...but I'm not the kind of person who "quotes" words out of context...
Have a nice day...

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:47:56 AM

In simple terms:

Key Phrase ::::I need the investments only to dispatch the profit.:::::::::

Means you pay investors with investors money that = Ponzi
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:43:38 AM

In simple terms:

Key Phrase ::::I need the investments only to dispatch the profit.:::::::::

Means you pay investors with investors money that = Ponzi

you are funny...
if i say "to dispatch the profit"  it means I pay profit.
Any way...soon the 100 days plan is finished and you will then see that all investors have made profit...

You will then see that i have not need the "investments" to pay back investors with profit but only to dispatch the profit...
All people talking non-sense here have not understood my "genious" (lol) system.
You can now continue to say nonsense about my u2cloudmining system because it is almost the same principle.

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net

You can find the forum long on my site on the FAQ page.

So you can keep up earning pennies with you sign campaign...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: