Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
XERES

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:51:16 PM

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)
Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)
Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.
Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

You made a loss of 7btc in 2 years and you are happy? I have been earning and buying bitcoin for 2 years and I don't have 7 btc yet. What have you learned these years in trading? To stop loss?

I think you should just keep the bitcoin in a safe wallet and leave them. It's going to worth much more in a few years.
it's up to him, because if he is a rich people, & BTC it's just a small amount. better to giving another advice than you tell to only keep their amount into the wallet. but I think the loss of 7 BTC in 2 years it's normal. even some people is losing more than 7BTC just for a few days.
Agreed with you, if have 47 BTC that's mean you can affrod what you'll lose (like OP) and it's not too bad. Because in 2 years you might be lose 50% of your start amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:45:14 PM

It's everyone decision to trade or quit trading, personally when i have free time i try to trade a bit if i think that i can make a little profit, the price of bitcoin is increasing so maybe this is a good chance to trade on upcoming halving time.
yeah,trading is a pretty good fun,even when you just dont have enough knowledge to make profit every day out of it.
Few year's ago i have made a really good profit on forex trading oil,but i didnt had any plan,i was just thinking "now it goes up" :DD
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:30:10 PM

trading results will not so good every time because trading expert also have experience to losing their money and i think this is natural however that's was good decision because if you still continue it you will losing your money again
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:28:58 PM

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

You made a loss of 7btc in 2 years and you are happy? I have been earning and buying bitcoin for 2 years and I don't have 7 btc yet. What have you learned these years in trading? To stop loss?

I think you should just keep the bitcoin in a safe wallet and leave them. It's going to worth much more in a few years.
it's up to him, because if he is a rich people, & BTC it's just a small amount. better to giving another advice than you tell to only keep their amount into the wallet. but I think the loss of 7 BTC in 2 years it's normal. even some people is losing more than 7BTC just for a few days.
Agreed with you, if have 47 BTC that's mean you can affrod what you'll lose (like OP) and it's not too bad. Because in 2 years you might be lose 50% of your start amount.

If I have 47 bitcoins, I will just lend out in the exchanges to earn 0.01% interest per day. That is good.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:32:27 PM

trading results will not so good every time because trading expert also have experience to losing their money and i think this is natural however that's was good decision because if you still continue it you will losing your money again
yes every action there must be time. when the results are good today, does not mean tomorrow will be nice as well. everything will be no risk and if we do not afford it then it is better to stop.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:34:40 PM

Trading will generally yield you profits unless the market crashes after you buy. Else in a stable market you can make small profits regularly depending upon demand as well.
Yeah,but you cannot really make some decent profit playing on stable market when u dont have a big initial deposit.
That's why i prefer to play at more riskier market,but it allows me to get profit without a really big starting deposit.

I have start my trade with a lowest deposit and with that I start to earn and collect coins and now I am a very good earner from trading, in crypto world there is no any need of high amount deposit to start trade.
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:04:59 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

2 year experience trading not profit but lost,
you must hard learn about trading, your capital money much your must profit not lost
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:21:45 PM

My best advice is better restart trading again.now you have lot knowledge and learnt many things about trading and how platform is going to be..it wise and good decision for you to start again tradingBTC
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:29:27 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

spend the 38 coin
and keep 1 for invest in some decent alt with future,  and trade with the other not heavy not on shitty coins
Bestwishes745

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:19:18 AM

Trading will generally yield you profits unless the market crashes after you buy. Else in a stable market you can make small profits regularly depending upon demand as well.
Yeah,but you cannot really make some decent profit playing on stable market when u dont have a big initial deposit.
That's why i prefer to play at more riskier market,but it allows me to get profit without a really big starting deposit.

Trading at more risk will yield us more profit, while the stable assets cannot make profit for us, just think about gold or dollar. how much can you earn with that even for a longer time? much lesser amount, so the better choice is that choose for those assets which you will now having big fluctuations.
arseaboy

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:22:30 AM

Trading at more risk will yield us more profit, while the stable assets cannot make profit for us, just think about gold or dollar. how much can you earn with that even for a longer time? much lesser amount, so the better choice is that choose for those assets which you will now having big fluctuations.
I love your idea sir yes gold is already been there and you cant earn double in any how because it is already a well known investment unlike trading or investing to any incoming assets that possible be fluctuated and possible to have more value in due time.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:46:57 AM

You'll already learn more about trading why you want to quit ?and even the bitcoin you had already lost 7btc that's not mean you lost. The value of it more than x2 right now so you already have profit in bitcoin itself.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:41:31 AM

You'll already learn more about trading why you want to quit ?and even the bitcoin you had already lost 7btc that's not mean you lost. The value of it more than x2 right now so you already have profit in bitcoin itself.
yes, that's right, I think you are so good at playing trading, why did you have to go out if you're able to generate a lot of money from that place. I think it is a skill that everyone wants. once great if you were able to make 40 BTC in the site. in fact, I am very hard to make 1 BTC from trading sites. you should not get out of trading

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

LucioTan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:55:12 AM

yes, that's right, I think you are so good at playing trading, why did you have to go out if you're able to generate a lot of money from that place. I think it is a skill that everyone wants. once great if you were able to make 40 BTC in the site. in fact, I am very hard to make 1 BTC from trading sites. you should not get out of trading

Hmf? Based on what he stated, hes quitting trading not because he lost 7 BTC. It is because he doesn't have full time to do it. And I think from that 2 years, it is impossible that he is loosing money because he doesn't know trading. Seriously for 2 years ??  Huh Huh Without being boastful, I started trading for a week and right now, im earning BTC (believe it or not). So, maybe he has a valid reason for quitting it. And for that, I just hope that he will be happy for his decision.
arseaboy

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:02:02 AM

Hmf? Based on what he stated, hes quitting trading not because he lost 7 BTC. It is because he doesn't have full time to do it. And I think from that 2 years, it is impossible that he is loosing money because he doesn't know trading. Seriously for 2 years ??  Huh Huh Without being boastful, I started trading for a week and right now, im earning BTC (believe it or not). So, maybe he has a valid reason for quitting it. And for that, I just hope that he will be happy for his decision.
I know trading is also a hard game to play if you are not really on it, if there's a possibility that you can guide me mate I would appreciate to learn from you I think I can consider myself still a beginner. just like what the op mention time is really in need if you are serious and you want to learn from it basically proper guide is what we need, hope op will reconsider trying it back when he have enough time.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:14:11 AM

We should respect OP's decision if he decided to quit on trading. Lets acceptt that trading is difficult especially when you dont even know anything ex. reading trading charts. It takes time to learn on trading. Maybe OP have personal reasons why he quit on trading ,the price of bitcoin last 2 years ago was not as high as of now and hes still profitable in a manner that bitcoin price now is higher than last two years ago. what you think?

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:29:59 AM

Hmf? Based on what he stated, hes quitting trading not because he lost 7 BTC. It is because he doesn't have full time to do it. And I think from that 2 years, it is impossible that he is loosing money because he doesn't know trading. Seriously for 2 years ??  Huh Huh Without being boastful, I started trading for a week and right now, im earning BTC (believe it or not). So, maybe he has a valid reason for quitting it. And for that, I just hope that he will be happy for his decision.
In trading you don't need full time just set the price you want to sell coin and visit it once a day to see if you already sell your coin then if you already sell set the price you want to buy again for 40btc you have many choices to buy any coin just choose carefully. I

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:37:44 AM

Hmf? Based on what he stated, hes quitting trading not because he lost 7 BTC. It is because he doesn't have full time to do it. And I think from that 2 years, it is impossible that he is loosing money because he doesn't know trading. Seriously for 2 years ??  Huh Huh Without being boastful, I started trading for a week and right now, im earning BTC (believe it or not). So, maybe he has a valid reason for quitting it. And for that, I just hope that he will be happy for his decision.
In trading you don't need full time just set the price you want to sell coin and visit it once a day to see if you already sell your coin then if you already sell set the price you want to buy again for 40btc you have many choices to buy any coin just choose carefully. I

Setting up auto buy and sell is good its because you can actually do buy/sell without monitoring but their are bad instance that will happen since you dont really do some monitoring on the coin you wish to trade like missing the higher pumps and you buyed at deeply dump so thats why its better really to monitor since you are risking your money their if you still continue to do that practices, and if you dont have time to monitor well dont do tradings or else you will be sorry for your money out there if the coin you buy are scam.

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:52:57 AM

Setting up auto buy and sell is good its because you can actually do buy/sell without monitoring but their are bad instance that will happen since you dont really do some monitoring on the coin you wish to trade like missing the higher pumps and you buyed at deeply dump so thats why its better really to monitor since you are risking your money their if you still continue to do that practices, and if you dont have time to monitor well dont do tradings or else you will be sorry for your money out there if the coin you buy are scam.
Thats why you need to check it daily to observe the coin pump and dump if your really want to earn. And I respect the op if they don't want to trade any more maybe he had a way to earn more in investment.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:10:24 AM

I'm sorry the trading didn't work out to make a profit. I'm trading now and I hope to make some gains. If I were you, I would hold on to those 40 bitcoins because that is worth a lot of money and will most likely continue to gain in value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: