Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 11:36:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam alert : Do NOT INVEST in Genesis Mining  (Read 228535 times)
mptak123

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:39:08 PM

Hi Guys

Genesis Mining just opened BTC contracts again.
Go and get some once you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbdr0TZZYPQ

Best Regards, Marcin

Exclusive Genesis Mining 3% offer avaiable with this code uQtLeP
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin-Qt, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mptak123

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:49:10 PM

Hi Guys

Best Regards, Marcin

Hi Guys

If you ever wonder how Genesis Mining contract looks like it is your chance.
Please see video below to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKH_Sv5WmZw

Best regards, Marcin

mptak123

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:24:13 PM

Bad and good news coming from Genesis Mining camp:

In the near future owners of BTC open ended contracts will have an option to switch their hashpower between BCH and BTC according to @mkrohn5 who in one of main heads in Genesis Mining.

Please see video for details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2YXt8gzYa8

Moreover there are problems with payouts like yesterday but finally there is announcement:

Due to Bitcoins recent network congestion and resulting excessive transaction fees (https://blockchain.info/de/charts/mempool-size …) we've withheld the payouts.
All payments will be resumed today.
We're sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Best Regards, Marcin

gecelerinyargici

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:26:14 PM

(Edited november 2017)

Genesis Mining is one of the well known company of the Cloud mining market but it is a huge scam. No one can make a return on investment with the fees they are taking on "lifetime" contracts. By the way, they are calling it "lifetime contracts" but it will only pay during 2-3 months and will be cancelled when the fees are higher than your payout.

This company is scamming people on purpose : they are selling contracts knowing their customers won't get any return on their investment : That's fraud.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=247140

We have to spread awareness about it : Newbies in the crypto world are naive and keep investing every day in such a company

I specify : I personaly tested Genesis Mining a lot of time ago. I did ROI the first time (like 3 years ago, probably in 2013-2014) and didn't the second time (2015) but this scam accusation has another purpose than just complaining about "myself" (I didn't invest much). I think Genesis Mining is an organized fraud system and shouldn't be allowed to sell any contracts through this forum

Through this thread, we have collected several testimonies against Genesis Mining :

A lot of people are complaining directly on their facebook official page :
http://imgur.com/7wsvlDo
http://imgur.com/Ot0aYOc

Others are complaining on the forum :
G-M sell delusion to its customers , for example ZEC 1 years contract cost about 0.046BTC, daily earning approx 0.00015 zec , with current price of zec i need 10 years to recover my initial investment.

Up to 2/7/2016...I knew this day would come eventually!  I am 168 days into a lifetime 1.5THs contract and it's down to paying $0.02 per day.  It's not dead yet but it's gasping for air.  I paid 2.6310 BTC for this contract and I've collected 0.5438 in payouts from it and that's pretty much all I will ever see back.  I bought this contract as a test hoping to do more later on.  What a total waste of time and money.  If you are thinking of buying a cloud contract from Genesis because of their slick web site, do yourself a favor and just buy and hold BTC instead.

Feel also free to read this review if you are not convinced yet : http://kipicommunity.org/genesis-mining-review-is-it-profitable-to-mine-with-genesis-mining/ )

How do they answer to this problem ? How do they justify themself ? :

They don't. They just don't say anything and keep selling contracts knowing it won't give any return on investment. Instead of answering negatives posts they delete it from their thread.

P.S. GM, if you delete once again my post I promise to open a topic to ask people how much they lose/win with your SCAM. Of course, ZetaOS and IanFoxley, your evangelists will be forbidden to post.

I also suspect ZetaOS, Ianfoxley, mptak123 of being paid by Genesis Mining. They are always posting everywhere about the money they are making with Genesis Mining which is a blatant lie. As you will see through this thread, a lot of newbies suddenly appears to share "how much profit they are making".

To all of you who have been scammed, to all of you who think they shouldn't be allowed to keep selling contracts : Put a neutral or negative trust on their profile here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=247140. We have to spread awareness about this.
yes bro same idea with you , I ve been invested to genesis mining daily profits ver small I cant reach my invested money yet

CounterStrike

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:27:51 PM

Classic mining scam just avoid.
jexphe2k

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

Hi Guys

Best Regards, Marcin

Hi Guys

If you ever wonder how Genesis Mining contract looks like it is your chance.
Please see video below to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKH_Sv5WmZw

Best regards, Marcin

They need more people to invest again, and give them only 1st payout then scam them later on  ^,...,^
1d1otoftheday

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:17:48 PM

God damn it, why did I not come along here earlier?!

My BTC "lifetime" contract startet 30.10. There were some delays, payments were late. Profit was as expected/calculated. No big deal. Now three days show no profit. Made me a little bit nervous.

But who is to blame? Genesis?!
Right now I just feel stupid and the only one to blame is me. Lucky me I could only spend half of my credit card limit for whatever reason.

I bought a 38TH/s contract. Sounded like I would run 3 S3 without the noise, heat and to worry about hardware maintenance and failure. Wonder why I did not count back: 0.00028 dollar/gh/s/day is not a great deal assuming that power costs (4kW/h) are not even a third of it. It looked cheap for me back than comparing to what I or my company has to pay for power. Before I knew that even here you could cut costs in half as a big power spender.

What I underestimated the most: increase in difficulty. This contract will no even last a year, assuming difficulty doubles within a year as it did during the last 12 months (well: BTC/USD at 8200 would let my contract stay alive.. hope dies last)

Don't mine. Invest directly.

mptak123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:09:00 PM

God damn it, why did I not come along here earlier?!

My BTC "lifetime" contract startet 30.10. There were some delays, payments were late. Profit was as expected/calculated. No big deal. Now three days show no profit. Made me a little bit nervous.

But who is to blame? Genesis?!
Right now I just feel stupid and the only one to blame is me. Lucky me I could only spend half of my credit card limit for whatever reason.

I bought a 38TH/s contract. Sounded like I would run 3 S3 without the noise, heat and to worry about hardware maintenance and failure. Wonder why I did not count back: 0.00028 dollar/gh/s/day is not a great deal assuming that power costs (4kW/h) are not even a third of it. It looked cheap for me back than comparing to what I or my company has to pay for power. Before I knew that even here you could cut costs in half as a big power spender.

What I underestimated the most: increase in difficulty. This contract will no even last a year, assuming difficulty doubles within a year as it did during the last 12 months (well: BTC/USD at 8200 would let my contract stay alive.. hope dies last)

Don't mine. Invest directly.

I disagree, contract will last much longer if Genesis Mining will last.

Usually i don't complain but check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a9Wu87iR24

They don't pay commissions, they don't pay daily, they don't pay monero very often.
Also they miss payouts very often in general. Finally they are behind the schedule.

Actually one more thing, no IT customer service...
Unless you find ok waiting 4 months for your tickets to be solved.

Best Regards, Marcin

kitkat008

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:09:21 PM

cloud mining...they always turn out to be a scam unfortunatly...
mptak123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:46:47 PM

Maybe there is a hope after all.

Just received commission for the contracts bought 09.11.17

Will keep you updated guys.

Best Regards, Marcin

mptak123

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:25:01 PM

Maybe there is a hope after all.

Just received commission for the contracts bought 09.11.17

Will keep you updated guys.

Best Regards, Marcin

Just received commissions for 10.11.17 and 11.11.17 so for those interested go and check your wallet.
Please keep in mind that credit card commissions will be paid in mid December.

GM thank you after all

Best Regards, Marcin

sartoga

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:16:22 PM

I have not the time to read the whole thread but can someone please explain to me what the advantage is to participate in this Genesis mining project while there are other interesting projects available where you can mine the coins for very cheap using your GPU or CPU or buy them as well very cheap for few dollars?

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
Glucose

Activity: 849

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:28:49 PM

I have not the time to read the whole thread but can someone please explain to me what the advantage is to participate in this Genesis mining project while there are other interesting projects available where you can mine the coins for very cheap using your GPU or CPU or buy them as well very cheap for few dollars?

There is no advantage. With Genesis mining you will lose your money.

Buy bitcoin directly or mine yourself.

mptak123

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:45:43 PM

Hi

If you want o buy for few dollars then Genesis Mining is not for you.

The best contracts are open ended BTC which are sold out at the moment and they will not come back until April probably.

Best price level per 1TH/s start from 25TH/s contract which is 159usd per 1 TH/s so you need to invest more then few dollars.

Best Regards, Marcin

fiscorcle

Activity: 728

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:05:34 AM

Any cloud mining company will lose you almost all your money....anyone who hasn't realized this by now is delusioanl

BitNaija

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:55:17 AM

As a newbie, I have gained a lot from this discussion so far.
mptak123

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:48:13 AM

Any cloud mining company will lose you almost all your money....anyone who hasn't realized this by now is delusioanl

I said and proved many times that I already made a huge profit within 18 months with Genesis Mining.
My open ended BTC contracts are still live and now they still pay better then ever before.
It is very simple calculation and it is not "delusioanl' for sure.

You can see history of my profits in my last video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeZj-7GudHQ

Go to 3m of the video to see it.

123wiser

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

Until they reply I will add this site to my scam section.
Another Coin scam is coming COINCROWD !! Don't invest, don't buy coincrowd - COINCROWD TRUFFA
mptak123

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:05:43 PM

I said and proved many times that I already made a huge profit within 18 months with Genesis Mining.
My open ended BTC contracts are still live and now they still pay better then ever before.
It is very simple calculation and it is not "delusioanl' for sure.

You can see history of my profits in my last video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeZj-7GudHQ

Go to 3m of the video to see it.

Another Genesis Mining pre sale is live NOW with start date 15th of March 2018:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QdHnIBGXs8

Happy Mining!

creuz

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:29 AM

Even this topic is invaded buy professional shills from Genesis Mining, the well known ZetaOS and now mptak123 Smiley
This company is toxic, the cancer of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.