Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:28:32 AM

How much is required to run a masternode? And those coins are locked, correct?

I see the figure above 1.3btc but I'm not sure where that figure came from because I must of missed it in the OP.

I'm may get a little less than is needed if the coins will be locked lol

Hopefully you can still send the coin but if it drops below the needed amount you no longer run a masternode.

Good questions, dev?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:38:12 AM

Re-read the post and missed the writing at the bottom. The coinbase of alts it surly sounds like? 20% of profit back to original investors! How does that work?
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:50:58 AM

I see the figure above 1.3btc but I'm not sure where that figure came from because I must of missed it in the OP.

Hopefully you can still send the coin but if it drops below the needed amount you no longer run a masternode.

Good questions, dev?

I thought it was 5000 coins?
Zoomer

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:55:24 AM

Good questions, dev?

I did see the 5k coins which is not much at all is it? Half a btc.

Pretty sure that is to enable the security layers.

Either way we don't have to be to out of pocket to get both, few hundred dollars.

Masternodes will soon pay for themselevs if and when this project delivers.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:59:26 AM

haha always fun to wake up and see some new coin pushing up the charts at c-cex!  what's this one all about? i need to decide if i should fud or buy lol  Grin Cheesy Grin
Zoomer

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:05:00 AM

haha always fun to wake up and see some new coin pushing up the charts at c-cex!  what's this one all about? i need to decide if i should fud or buy lol  Grin Cheesy Grin

Not surprised to see it going strong if this delievers we have something special here don't we? Masternode =75% of block, hold 0.5 to unlock the security layers 2fa, travel borders with your crypto on the cloud.

CryptBase. Read it all a couple of times and you will soon buy if you believe in the project. Buy or Fud, if you want to buy most the supply then Fud, if not it's hardly worth it is it?

Fud will only last till release if all is delievered
wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:13:22 AM

Not surprised to see it going strong if this delievers we have something special here don't we? Masternode =75% of block, hold 0.5 to unlock the security layers 2fa, travel borders with your crypto on the cloud.

CryptBase. Read it all a couple of times and you will soon buy if you believe in the project. Buy or Fud, if you want to buy most the supply then Fud, if not it's hardly worth it is it?

I'm waiting for some BTC to clear on CoinBase and getting in here. This one is no brainer. Proud to say I am one of the first to get in on a hot new masternode coin.
Zoomer

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:41:15 AM

haha always fun to wake up and see some new coin pushing up the charts at c-cex!  what's this one all about? i need to decide if i should fud or buy lol  Grin Cheesy Grin

I'm waiting for some BTC to clear on CoinBase and getting in here. This one is no brainer. Proud to say I am one of the first to get in on a hot new masternode coin.

This does look hot and will rocket when people find it won't it? You are the first to get payment from this coin also doing your good deed quoting post Wink

I will more than likely get some more btc to get a masternode up and running get me some of that 75% per block, at the minute I have will have the security layer access.

We're here no missing out for us.

15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:58:08 AM

Looking at the community already building this has got of to a nice start, love it when I find a legit coin to become a part of early on. C-cex volume is nice and steady. My waiting is over the interest is clearly here.
vervolioman

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:50:14 AM

Re-read the post and missed the writing at the bottom. The coinbase of alts it surly sounds like? 20% of profit back to original investors! How does that work?

This sounds good! I missed that first read as well and that is a big deal..

What use is a signature?
GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:57:05 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 10:20:01 AM by GhanaGamboy

Time to buy in so I can set up those masternodes after the ICO.
terman45x

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:59:20 AM

haha always fun to wake up and see some new coin pushing up the charts at c-cex!  what's this one all about? i need to decide if i should fud or buy lol  Grin Cheesy Grin

This does look hot and will rocket when people find it won't it? You are the first to get payment from this coin also doing your good deed quoting post Wink

I will more than likely get some more btc to get a masternode up and running get me some of that 75% per block, at the minute I have will have the security layer access.

We're here no missing out for us.

Ok i decided. I am buying in first. Looks like no one is fudding yet so that's no fun  Cheesy  So a masternode for me and some of that bodalicious 75% stake!
babykayho

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:29:29 AM

Good questions, dev?

Either way we don't have to be to out of pocket to get both, few hundred dollars.

If 5000 is the correct number then i am in. I also read somewhere that the guys in Dark figured out a way of running lots of masternodes simultaneously, automatically. I'll see if i can find the link. But a masternode is a masternode right? If guys can run masternode farms in Dark the samew should be possible here?

And a lot easier to do if only .5 btc each.
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:30:08 AM

200 BTC ICO  Huh
GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:40:17 AM

Good questions, dev?

If 5000 is the correct number then i am in. I also read somewhere that the guys in Dark figured out a way of running lots of masternodes simultaneously, automatically. I'll see if i can find the link. But a masternode is a masternode right? If guys can run masternode farms in Dark the samew should be possible here?

It states pretty clearly 13342 CBIT in the top of the infographics, .5 btc when reading is to enable security layers whatever you are a masternode or not. But the 75% reward for me is no-brainer, ROI will be fast.
Zoomer

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:47:05 AM

Good questions, dev?

It states pretty clearly 13342 CBIT in the top of the infographics, .5 btc when reading is to enable security layers whatever you are a masternode or not. But the 75% reward for me is no-brainer, ROI will be fast.

Doh can't believe I missed that lol 1.3 btc to create a masternode, like you say its a no brainer paying for itself in no time. I will top up my buy in to create a masternode
babykayho

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:48:42 AM

CROWDSALE IS NOW AVAILABLE: https://c-cex.com/?p=cbit-btc

Here is the correct number for masternode: 13342

It's at the top of the OP
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:52:11 AM

I have enough for the security layer now to decide whether to go for a masternode hmmm the recent posts about ROI very quick are swaying me because that is true, I will ROI in no time. Time to release some funds and think about mastering the nodes
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:56:24 AM

I have enough for the security layer now to decide whether to go for a masternode hmmm the recent posts about ROI very quick are swaying me because that is true, I will ROI in no time. Time to release some funds and think about mastering the nodes

It does sound like the plan to roi fast. i need to sell some of my no so good alts to create a Masternode. Have i missed instructions to set one up or will they come on release?

i have never done it before so hope its not to difficult
terman45x

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:08:04 AM

haha that's funny ...

i bought exactly enough for a masternode (13342.2) and then 10 minutes later someone else does the same thing ...

i guess people are done figuring out how much a masternode costs!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: