Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:39:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:58:51 PM

I smell a trojan horse.

Re-reading the OP just now and it jumped out at me - i don't understand how i missed this before.

One or more of the devs is working with lattices.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lattice-based_cryptography

That is some hardcore shit. They are apparently organizing VC funding. This is why they are saying as little as possible about this part of CryptBit.

I remember reading that but to be honest that kind of went straight over my head, I have no idea what one of the devs was working on but I can say it sounded cool  Cheesy Sana what you have said has also not registered, in short what is it you think is going on because hardcore shit is good shit no?

Essentially lattice cryptography puts complexity into a three dimensional space. Instead of brute forcing combinations of numbers and letters (binary, 2 dimensional) lattices make the encryption a matter of points in three dimensional space. Attackers need to calculate an infinite number of points in three dimensions to even arrive at one possible solution.

Quantum computing allows you a huge advantage over regular computing. Regular computing is binary. 2 possible values for each position. In quantum computing, the values of each point can be different and still co exist. So it is exponentially more powerful than normal computing. It is what both the government and the bad guys will be using within the next 5 to 10 years to try to track your shit.

So if this is in the cards for CryptBit - making your wallets and finances hardened against even quantum computing - and hard to see how it is not, given  what their core value proposition is - this is a remarkable thing indeed.

whoa ....   dude   .....  mind blown .....

Mine too.. I just checked the link and re read your post now I gotcha, well I understand more. Thanks bro. That is some future shit right there and we are original investors in the future if its pulled off like it no doubt will, cutting edge. WOW I will give that a few hours to sink in more  Grin
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:01:23 PM

The more I read over this, the more I think I want to have a masternode in my life. Time to crack open a cold-storage wallet.

I wasn't going to go cold to dig deep but for this i don't think ive got no choice. Masternode already in the bag but i'm thinking big and going for another node. Just hoping i understand how to set up lol
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:14:38 PM

Decided to jump in a bit deeper. Will the unsold coins be burnt after the crowdfunding is over?
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:42:15 PM

What's going on here. 20btc volume on C-Cex. I keep getting alerts on this coin.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:47:23 PM

What's going on here. 20btc volume on C-Cex. I keep getting alerts on this coin.

Have you read the OP? A lot is going on here and its best you see for yourself and have a read through at your own pace as there is a lot.

Not surprised you are getting alerts this is hot and 20btc volume has just started less than 24 hours after the start of the sale.

I think it will go crazy in the last few days when the guys on the sidelines jump in.

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:48:07 PM

Decided to jump in a bit deeper. Will the unsold coins be burnt after the crowdfunding is over?

I just realised that it was not mentioned in the thread, assumed without thinking they will be burned as it is the only thing that makes sense. Good question deluxeCITY. OP please answer this important question?

Read carefully. In the 7th paragraph of the OP it specifically states unsold coins will be ground into unicorn dust and sold in small vials as potency enhancements via bitcoin only vending machines in the metropolitan tokyo subway system.

Just amazes me how people do not take the time to read the OP.
babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

I just realised that it was not mentioned in the thread, assumed without thinking they will be burned as it is the only thing that makes sense. Good question deluxeCITY. OP please answer this important question?

Read carefully. In the 7th paragraph of the OP it specifically states unsold coins will be ground into unicorn dust and sold in small vials as potency enhancements via bitcoin only vending machines in the metropolitan tokyo subway system.

I can't find that part.
cambda

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:05:31 PM

I smell a trojan horse.

Re-reading the OP just now and it jumped out at me - i don't understand how i missed this before.

One or more of the devs is working with lattices.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lattice-based_cryptography

That is some hardcore shit. They are apparently organizing VC funding. This is why they are saying as little as possible about this part of CryptBit.

I remember reading that but to be honest that kind of went straight over my head, I have no idea what one of the devs was working on but I can say it sounded cool  Cheesy Sana what you have said has also not registered, in short what is it you think is going on because hardcore shit is good shit no?

Essentially lattice cryptography puts complexity into a three dimensional space. Instead of brute forcing combinations of numbers and letters (binary, 2 dimensional) lattices make the encryption a matter of points in three dimensional space. Attackers need to calculate an infinite number of points in three dimensions to even arrive at one possible solution.

Quantum computing allows you a huge advantage over regular computing. Regular computing is binary. 2 possible values for each position. In quantum computing, the values of each point can be different and still co exist. So it is exponentially more powerful than normal computing. It is what both the government and the bad guys will be using within the next 5 to 10 years to try to track your shit.

So if this is in the cards for CryptBit - making your wallets and finances hardened against even quantum computing - and hard to see how it is not, given  what their core value proposition is - this is a remarkable thing indeed.

I have never seen this before in any alt coin. Much less one that will protect all your crypto holdings. My guess is that the universal 2FA is a placeholder for whatever lattice solution they have in mind. Or perhaps that will be a premium feature. I guess alot of people would pay for that. No wonder VC is sniffing around.

15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:37:20 PM

Damn missed where it told us that, silly me I slap myself for not reading between the lines Undecided

The ICO will last 7 days and will end on the 30th at 5:30 PM EST. Any unsold coins will be burnt by C-CEX.

Gotcha post #12
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:14:10 PM

This lattice cryptography shit is off the hook. I don't 100% understand it but picking up more tomorrow for sure.
deluxeCITY

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:37:48 PM

You're a funny dude man but im still waiting on official word from the devs or from ccex.
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:43:30 PM

You're a funny dude man but im still waiting on official word from the devs or from ccex.

Post #12 ain't official enough ?  Grin
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:52:02 PM

The party has started but I've arrived, 25 btc in 20 something hours is not a bad start at all and after a quick read through I can see why. Now to read it properly and start thinking how deep I'm going with this,,,,,, tbc

deluxeCITY

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:39:54 PM

Post #12 ain't official enough ?  Grin

Yep. That's good enough. Thanks for pointing that out mate.
lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:32:35 PM

What is POS 3.0  Huh
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:39:39 PM

The OP does not seem to mention this, but the cloud will be protected by CloudFlare or some other good service against DDOS attack, right? I wouldn't want to have an urgent need to access my backup on the cloud to be frustrated by some butthurt ne'er-do-well or held for ransom.
babykayho

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:50:14 AM

The OP does not seem to mention this, but the cloud will be protected by CloudFlare or some other good service against DDOS attack, right? I wouldn't want to have an urgent need to access my backup on the cloud to be frustrated by some butthurt ne'er-do-well or held for ransom.

I would imagine that there will be some level of protection. After all, this coin is very focused on security.
Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:26:42 AM

What is POS 3.0  Huh

The best kind of POS.  Grin
cambda

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:30:24 AM

CROWDSALE IS NOW AVAILABLE: https://c-cex.com/?p=cbit-btc

I am doing some basic math and looking at these DPOS staking rates it seems to me that if one starts with three masternodes one can stake a master node into existence in about 25 days. Is this right or did i loose a decimal somewhere?
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:03:52 AM

What is POS 3.0  Huh

Latest development and advances to the POS system which can be found on upstream blackcoin development branch.
For instance, there is no need for coins to "age", coins are staked based on confirmations.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: