Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:22:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 05:30:59 AM

What is POS 3.0  Huh

Latest development and advances to the POS system which can be found on upstream blackcoin development branch.
For instance, there is no need for coins to "age", coins are staked based on confirmations.

Nice! well i bought some and hope this is a true project.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:41:47 AM

What is POS 3.0  Huh

Latest development and advances to the POS system which can be found on upstream blackcoin development branch.
For instance, there is no need for coins to "age", coins are staked based on confirmations.

Nice. Just stumbled across this coin. Gonna read up, sounds like an interesting project.
wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:13:33 AM

Something tells me this is probably going to be on all the crypto news sites soon. Glad I found it on day1
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:24:51 AM

Are these guys working with the dark devs? How come they are having same time access to things like POS 3 ??

Anon is ok for me with devs, just i think they are underselling themselves on some of these features.
wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:30:44 AM

Are these guys working with the dark devs? How come they are having same time access to things like POS 3 ??

Anon is ok for me with devs, just i think they are underselling themselves on some of these features.

I think they are working close with their code for sure. The devs said they are already updating the github with new tech
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:49:46 AM

I think they are working close with their code for sure. The devs said they are already updating the github with new tech

These devs are thick as thieves. The trick as a trader is to recognize who is taking what code or tech where and why. It's all about staying ahead of the curve. Here we see advanced blockchain plus some pretty interesting security technology. Something is definitely going on.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:16:33 AM

(One member of our group works with lattice based defenses against quantum computing attacks.) Needless to say this project is paving the way to some hardcore shit as some would say. I keep holding myself back from buying more but I think I may have to stop holding and get in more now because after the sale it will be hard to get in future for sure.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:32:50 AM

(One member of our group works with lattice based defenses against quantum computing attacks.)

This is crazy! cryptbit is very lucky to have him in their group and so are we as investors. I read through lastnight and I jumped in for a masternode. Now I will just to see how things go to see whether I invest anymore, its looking good though isnt it?

Zoomer

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:36:52 AM

(One member of our group works with lattice based defenses against quantum computing attacks.)

This is crazy! cryptbit is very lucky to have him in their group and so are we as investors. I read through lastnight and I jumped in for a masternode. Now I will just to see how things go to see whether I invest anymore, its looking good though isnt it?

Yes after seeing that you quickly realise this is a game changer and we are part of it if and when it is pulled off!!

Can anyone tell me what this is please.. Advanced user functions will integrate progressively more advanced security functions such as >> (biometric recognition) << biometric recognition I'm have problems understanding but it sounds good lol Anyone know? If not dev when you get time please enlighten me.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:43:48 AM

I think expecting more from the devs about the advanced features is premature. Especially the quantum hardening. They have to walk the line between selling this coin and tipping their hand. Not an easy job to do especially if you are in talks with investors.

But one can see from their choice of the upstream POS tech and the libsecp256k that they are playing hardball. That's pretty clear. So good things are in store is my guess.
Zoomer

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:56:19 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 10:23:43 AM by Zoomer

Something wrote in the OP then I want to know what that is if I don't understand it lol. A simple explantion would suffice I don't need a white papar on (biometric recognition)
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:01:47 AM

For the record my little sweetpea I have the right to ask what I like when I like when it determines whether I invest more than I already have. Comprende? Something wrote in the OP then I want to know what that is if I don't understand it lol. A simple explantion would suffice I don't need a white papar on (biometric recognition)

Hey Zoomer,

I am not 100% myself but I guess if you give this a read you would understand some more of what it means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometrics

Zoomer

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:07:30 AM

For the record my little sweetpea I have the right to ask what I like when I like when it determines whether I invest more than I already have. Comprende? Something wrote in the OP then I want to know what that is if I don't understand it lol. A simple explantion would suffice I don't need a white papar on (biometric recognition)

Hey Zoomer,

I am not 100% myself but I guess if you give this a read you would understand some more of what it means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometrics

Thank you for that. I feel daft to be honest I already knew what it was just had brain not doing what it was meant to ya know? Looking forward to seeing what they have install for the project with biometrics damn.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:18:05 AM

Read up on this some more. I will be going all in.
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:22:20 AM

I get that the more i read the more it becomes clear. =Winner.

Sold some of my alts to have bigger stake in this.
cambda

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:00:55 AM

Didn't say no one has the right to ask for more explanations about advanced features.Just that you probably won't get one. Especially in a project as tech heavy as this one. When things like biometric recognition are planned, that means wallet interface tech that has not been done before.They would be foolish to say any more than the absolute minimum before the actual release.
Zoomer

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:21:58 AM

Didn't say no one has the right to ask for more explanations about advanced features.Just that you probably won't get one. Especially in a project as tech heavy as this one. When things like biometric recognition are planned, that means wallet interface tech that has not been done before.They would be foolish to say any more than the absolute minimum before the actual release.

Right, looks like we had a misunderstanding and I jumped the gun thinking you was telling me to be quiet and not ask questions. Which is why I said it was within my right to ask them. It was not a demand for an answer just if they had time to give me something on it, not a total a-z of it ya know. Moving on thank you for your breakdown of why it will be good to be kept on the low low and sorry for getting excited with you lol
cambda

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:30:01 AM

Right, looks like we had a misunderstanding and I jumped the gun thinking you was telling me to be quiet and not ask questions. Which is why I said it was within my right to ask them. It was not a demand for an answer just if they had time to give me something on it, not a total a-z of it ya know. Moving on thank you for your breakdown of why it will be good to be kept on the low low and sorry for getting excited with you lol

No problem : -)

I would also like more information but in this situation it's all about reading between the lines. Fortunately the OP gives some fairly clear lines to read between. Just the choice of libsec for the blockchain is huge. It will make the architecture of everything they do far more scaleable. It's the sort of choice you make if you have big things in mind.

My 2 satoshis.
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:32:09 AM

I get that the more i read the more it becomes clear. =Winner.

Sold some of my alts to have bigger stake in this.

That makes sense wanting a bigger stake in this coin. I have not found one with so much potential since being in crypto.

Me neither, i've not been around long but in my short time back this is the only coin i'll be getting involved in for now. C-Cex has sold 37btc the last seen, going strong for so early on and lots of interest here on this thread ay?
Zoomer

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:40:22 AM

No problem : -)

I would also like more information but in this situation it's all about reading between the lines. Fortunately the OP gives some fairly clear lines to read between. Just the choice of libsec for the blockchain is huge. It will make the architecture of everything they do far more scaleable. It's the sort of choice you make if you have big things in mind.

My 2 satoshis.

Cheers, Smiley

Not being the greatest at reading, I find it hard to read between the lines but luckily I'm speaking with someone that can and you do make it become much more clear for me to absorb.

Feel like a newbie to high tech crypto the last time I was around I hadn't heard any of this that the project has got going on, its all new to me but very exciting stuff and I'm super eager to learn as always.

My last two satoshis are heading to CryptBit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: