Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CorumTime

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:15:17 PM

Dev will I be able to run a masternode and stake with left over coins?
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:19:35 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 04:42:43 PM by Zoomer

Train is rolling now, so I buy up so I can get at least one masternode up on the railroad.

You got the idea if your investing looks like the best idea is to invest enough to get a masternode set up and ROI pretty fast.

May have to sit down and do the numbers to see for sure roughly how long it will take me.

vervolioman

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:41:44 PM

You will be getting your bit of 75% of blocks running a masternode, your left over coin staking only fighting for 25% of blocks will not be getting much? I had similar worries so I brought 7k more and will follow the BTCX guide on page 10 and hopefully run two masternodes from same computer. You are best of pming the dev as questions will no doubt get lost in this thread.

What use is a signature?
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:01:14 PM

46btc has been eaten! Maybe its time to start a fud campaign and scare some investors off  Cheesy Can't blame people for seeing quality when they see it. If and when this is pulled off this will rocket with the tech that is packed into this project....
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:03:33 PM

You will be getting your bit of 75% of blocks running a masternode, your left over coin staking only fighting for 25% of blocks will not be getting much? I had similar worries so I brought 7k more and will follow the BTCX guide on page 10 and hopefully run two masternodes from same computer. You are best of pming the dev as questions will no doubt get lost in this thread.

Masternode is a slam dunk at these prices. Plus, looking at the business model, so much of the CryptBit network will be monetized through masternode functions that masternode owners will be sitting in a key position. That's what I like about master nodes - they enforce sort of a rough democracy that counterbalances whatever whales or devs or other heavy players might decide to do.
vervolioman

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:20:57 PM

Masternode is a slam dunk at these prices. Plus, looking at the business model, so much of the CryptBit network will be monetized through masternode functions that masternode owners will be sitting in a key position. That's what I like about master nodes - they enforce sort of a rough democracy that counterbalances whatever whales or devs or other heavy players might decide to do.

You have just made maybe made clear something I was having trouble with. The CryptBase will set aside 20% of proft if they are succesful, I wondered how they would know orignal investors, maybe through the masternodes? That is how they bring extra security to the network I am thinking if I'm right, like you said in your last sentence what you like about them. They are a kind of counter balance to what you mention above. That is awesome and your helping me understand more about them.

What use is a signature?
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:28:57 PM

Yeahh the next scam is here !!$

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:45:59 PM

You have just made maybe made clear something I was having trouble with. The CryptBase will set aside 20% of proft if they are succesful, I wondered how they would know orignal investors, maybe through the masternodes? That is how they bring extra security to the network I am thinking if I'm right, like you said in your last sentence what you like about them. They are a kind of counter balance to what you mention above. That is awesome and your helping me understand more about them.

Well I suppose the OP refers to original investors as being synonymous with holders, that is those holding coins when the project starts to really pay off. I am thinking more about the politics, the balance of power as it were. Once the network is depending on masternode operators, masternode operators become a de facto legislature counterbalancing the executive power of the devs. And whatever VC investors arrive later in the project.

Very healthy in my opinion.
vervolioman

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:54:17 PM

Well I suppose the OP refers to original investors as being synonymous with holders, that is those holding coins when the project starts to really pay off. I am thinking more about the politics, the balance of power as it were. Once the network is depending on masternode operators, masternode operators become a de facto legislature counterbalancing the executive power of the devs. And whatever VC investors arrive later in the project.

Very healthy in my opinion.

Yes that is what I took from what you wrote them being a counter balance to the powers that be, dev, whales etc I do like that and even better we play our part in that balancing securing the network. Not only that we get our piece of the 75% per block fopr our trouble Cool

What use is a signature?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:59:08 PM

If this is like other masternode coins, you will have to put your leftover coins in another wallet to stake them. The reason for this is a masternode requires on input to be a specific amount. When you stake, the input is split, so your masternode will no longer work. (Staking has to be shut off in the wallet running the masternode) There are several ways to run more than one wallet instance on one machine. Or you can have two wallets running on different machines.
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:00:05 PM

Here we go! 46btc down in day and a half? 154btc remaining. Will this be a sell out or will our holdings rise in value because of xamount being burned?
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:42:02 PM

Here we go! 46btc down in day and a half? 154btc remaining. Will this be a sell out or will our holdings rise in value because of xamount being burned?

Well there is more than likely people waiting so I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches slightly over 100btc by the 30th.

Which as you say will make the coin you hold that much rarer due to burning so maybe a good thing.

I think it will sell much more however the weekend is upon us so it may slow down for the next few days.

CryptBit (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:48:48 PM

There have been many questions concerning the various tech implementations, our block chain structure, and how CryptBit and Cryptbase will be evolving in tandem. We have put together a release schedule that should answer many of these questions. In additon, one of the block chain devs will be checking in periodically over the next days. English is not his first language so there may be some less than fluent phrases - but we belive it will be a good opportunity for some discussion of many of the more technical aspects of CryptBit.

http://cryptbase.com/ann/cryptbitblock4.png

A special thanks goes out to anyone who helps us embed the following release schedule graphic.

Code:
[img]http://cryptbase.com/ann/cryptbitblock4.png[/img]
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:50:44 PM

There have been many questions concerning the various tech implementations, our block chain structure, and how CryptBit and Cryptbase will be evolving in tandem. We have put together a release schedule that should answer many of these questions. In additon, one of the block chain devs will be checking in periodically over the next days. English is not his first language so there may be some less than fluent phrases - but we belive it will be a good opportunity for some discussion of many of the more technical aspects of CryptBit.

A special thanks goes out to anyone who helps us embed the following release schedule graphic.

Code:

Nice! Cant wait for 2016.

How will the facial recognition work?

CryptBit (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:58:42 PM

http://cryptbase.com/ann/cryptbitblock4.png

Code:

Nice! Cant wait for 2016.

How will the facial recognition work?

There is a popular algorithm that most security analyst use to save key mapping points from facial structures into a database. For Cryptbit users, this database will be encrypted as saved locally. Users can choose to save data points for an unlimited number of users and login locally, securely, and without any concern for hacking breaches or other malicious intent.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:02:46 PM

Code:

wooot!!!

i knew it. this shit is getting real.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:03:31 PM

2fa in October.. Ok I'm in.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:06:59 PM

Thanks for the update dev, I see what the biometric recognition is now and that is something else!

That road map is something I hope can be kept to because if it is, this coin will be the biggest crypto has seen.

Well done starting this project glad I got in here early.
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:11:21 PM

Code:

wooot!!!

i knew it. this shit is getting real.

This is mental! Mid Oct we get the 2fa oh yes we do, 2016 will be a massive year for CryptBit!
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:26:06 PM

I'm BTC broke. So won't be able to get a masternode right away. Coinbase will only let me gt $200.00 worth right now. Have to wait a week if I want more.  Cry I explored other options to get more BTC, but they are either no longer available to US residents or want me to supply a picture and all that stuff, which I don't want to do. Also, don't want to pay outrageous premium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: