Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:09:01 AM

a sudden influx of noob  accounts with single digit post counts, all fudding.

hmmm wonder what that could be?

paid fudders at work = sure sign of whales

Lets hope the whales stay away from this one. Be nice with all this interesting tech to have the focus on what the coin can do instead of what people are trying to do with the coin.

And to the young pup who keeps whining about why aren't the devs posting every 10 minutes / wiping my butt for me  etc  Look at the release schedule. They have more important things to do than hold your hand.
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:02:46 AM

Let me tell you how this is gonna work. ICO ends, remaining 20% gets burned, then there will be a giant sucking sound as everyone pulls their coins off the exchange to start running their masternodes. People without nodes will be scrambling to pick up more coins but guess what? They are not on exchange. Price rises. Masternode operators win this one both ways - big stake and rising prices.

Baghead gives this one a 5 bag rating = buy.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:24:17 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
everything is soon like other scam ico, they just only have an idea nothing hard work just hype for sheeps  Grin Grin Grin Grin
lol it will end like other bob-ico coin, waiting to see glorius long red candle from bob team  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin careful guys
fancy roadmap*****bye-bye sheeps, dev buy the coin at themself and make long red candle to slaughter all the sheep after strong buy wall have set

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:44:47 AM

a sudden influx of noob  accounts with single digit post counts, all fudding.

hmmm wonder what that could be?

paid fudders at work = sure sign of whales

Lets hope the whales stay away from this one. Be nice with all this interesting tech to have the focus on what the coin can do instead of what people are trying to do with the coin.

And to the young pup who keeps whining about why aren't the devs posting every 10 minutes / wiping my butt for me  etc  Look at the release schedule. They have more important things to do than hold your hand.

i'm with you on this one when people hear the whales are jumping in their eyes light up with $ and then decide to get involved in the coin because how much BTC its going to make them.

I only joined this coin for the tech and the small amount of extra food i could get from running my masternode now i have to deal with girls crying for the pump to hurry up or scam when we lose a couple of sats and they panic sell.

Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:03:01 AM

Can the dev add masternode step by step manual? For beginner...

I found these reading through the last few pages which will more than likely help with whats needed. Well atleast I hope it does because I have been reading through in that hope. Dev will more than likely have a manual on release anyway but to get an idea her3e.

Can someone point me to some good guide when it comes to set up more than one masternode ?

Dash have a lot of guides here, should work for this also I guess, a good read at least  Cool

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/Masternode+guides

Use this guide.

It's the best in crypto: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116861
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:16:38 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116861

That's a good master node guide there, I learned a lot reading it. Step by step & organized.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:20:36 AM

Who doesn't risk doesn't have  Wink Wink
You can risk of course but keep risking on the same Shit means you need some brain examination or unless you are being part to the Scam yourself.

Smart people learn from history and make money. Stupid people get bitter and angry and follow every thread around spamming it with fud. You need brain examination. You have a mental illness.

Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:22:21 AM

Developers do not answer anything, just see what sales accumulates in the ico to run.
58 BTC Now.

Multiple replies by dev here including a post of release schedule. You should probably read the thread? Or you could continue being a retard. Gonna guess you go that route.
CryptBit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:33:42 AM

We will have videos out with step by step instructions.
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:48:26 AM

I'm BTC broke. So won't be able to get a masternode right away. Coinbase will only let me gt $200.00 worth right now. Have to wait a week if I want more.  Cry I explored other options to get more BTC, but they are either no longer available to US residents or want me to supply a picture and all that stuff, which I don't want to do. Also, don't want to pay outrageous premium.

I am in similar boat, i have enough coin for 1 masternode but with the updates from dev i am going to look at more. Will waiting be more expensive than just paying the premiums thats the question? There will be someone on the forum who will sell you some btc just be sure to use and escrow and all will be good.

There's going to be a lot of sell pressure from people selling off their Masternode proceeds. (Many will be satisfied with their 1 MN and won't want to accumulate more.) So, maybe we'll be able to catch some good deals.  Also, when the whales move on, there may be some scraps for us seagulls to gobble up. By that time, we will know for sure if this coin is worth a damn. Wink

i'm not sure your right there about the masternode sell offs causing a lot of sell pressure we are not talking about enough staking coins produced to cause that kind of presure. Quick bit of math, week one there will be around 150,000 coins created at the end of the week give or take, so 112,500 will be node stakes. That is just 10 people want to start a msternode and the coin are off the market assuming every masternode holder wants to sell which they won't. In short there wil not be sell pressure at all our chance to scoop them up is now and hopefully i can get enough for one more masternode.
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:49:41 AM

Great!  Probably going to be some specific things for CryptBit that are different, always better with video. The pause button is your friend  Grin Grin
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:02:04 AM

Great!  Probably going to be some specific things for CryptBit that are different, always better with video. The pause button is your friend  Grin Grin

That is good news dev it is always better to learn by video as you say the pause better is helpful. Should be no issues people getting them set up.
remmacs

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:30:47 AM

ah ye old trick

buy your own ico, add a buttload of buy support, dump to the sheep @ higher than ico prices.

never log in again

rinse and repeat.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:51:40 AM

Anyone know about this vault function? The timed release of coins? Like, beer money once a week or am i missing the point entirely.
CorumTime

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:39:42 PM

Devs being quiet now after all these posts says a lot of things. This is the same way Botcoin devs were acting until they got their ICO money.
Something is not right here if devs not saying anything.

You ever think that maybe they are working? The devs have made a few substantial posts as well as answering some questions posted to them. What more would you like?
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 12:45:25 PM

Devs being quiet now after all these posts says a lot of things. This is the same way Botcoin devs were acting until they got their ICO money.
Something is not right here if devs not saying anything.

You ever think that maybe they are working? The devs have made a few substantial posts as well as answering some questions posted to them. What more would you like?
Thank you for letting me know.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:45:45 PM

Just jumped in. Picked up 50000 cbit. Im going to be on vacation starting tomorrow so I wont be around much but I hope to be back for some serious price action next week.
Have a great weekend everyone and see yall in a bit.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:58:01 PM

Just jumped in. Picked up 50000 cbit. Im going to be on vacation starting tomorrow so I wont be around much but I hope to be back for some serious price action next week.
Have a great weekend everyone and see yall in a bit.

Welcome aboard. Live entertainment is on the second deck and all of our tasty restaurants are on the third deck.  Grin

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:24:15 PM

What sort of 2FA will be offered.
Passwords sent with sms?
Login verification?
Real true 2FA using a yubikey or smart cards?
Authenticating apps?

I only ask because real 2FA only exists by using smart cards or yubikeys. The rest of the options are related closer to 2SV (Two step verification). Im good with any extra security just wanting to know where you envisioned this going.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:11:44 PM

There's going to be a lot of sell pressure from people selling off their Masternode proceeds. (Many will be satisfied with their 1 MN and won't want to accumulate more.) So, maybe we'll be able to catch some good deals.  Also, when the whales move on, there may be some scraps for us seagulls to gobble up. By that time, we will know for sure if this coin is worth a damn. Wink

i'm not sure your right there about the masternode sell offs causing a lot of sell pressure we are not talking about enough staking coins produced to cause that kind of presure. Quick bit of math, week one there will be around 150,000 coins created at the end of the week give or take, so 112,500 will be node stakes. That is just 10 people want to start a msternode and the coin are off the market assuming every masternode holder wants to sell which they won't. In short there wil not be sell pressure at all our chance to scoop them up is now and hopefully i can get enough for one more masternode.

Maybe not in the 1st week, but eventually the incentive to get a masternode is going to wane. With each new masternode, the reward for each masternode decreases slightly. Coupled with the decreasing reward schedule, this will make the incentive to get a new masternode even less. Some will accumulate coins to try and run more masternodes. However; each masternode will require someone to run a separate instance of the wallet. This eats up RAM, CPU usage and disk space. Moreover, each instance will require a little more time for the user to keep an eye on and make sure it is running properly. Eventually, most masternode holders are going to reach their saturation point and start selling off the proceeds.
The dev team and the community are going to have to continue to take steps to keep up interest to counteract the inflation. Only time will tell, I guess..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: