Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:41:06 PM

Anyone know about this vault function? The timed release of coins? Like, beer money once a week or am i missing the point entirely.

From the little that I know about it I have the same idea as you, I mean same idea to the T. Safe beeeeer money waiting for the certain time of the week lol Maybe the dev can jump in when he gets a chance and let us know if our thinking is right?

What use is a signature?
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:58:06 PM

Just a few days running and the ICO has sold 69btc including my small node investment.

I'd better start thinking about getting another one as this is becoming very hot and sort after something tells me it is going to fly but guess time will tell.

What sort of 2FA will be offered.
Passwords sent with sms?
Login verification?
Real true 2FA using a yubikey or smart cards?
Authenticating apps?

I only ask because real 2FA only exists by using smart cards or yubikeys. The rest of the options are related closer to 2SV (Two step verification). Im good with any extra security just wanting to know where you envisioned this going.

Not much has been said about this has it mrcash I'm thinking we will have passwords sent via sms which is happy days for me. Do you mean smart cards like the ledger wallet security card? That is bad ass if coming here.
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:09:09 PM

There's going to be a lot of sell pressure from people selling off their Masternode proceeds. (Many will be satisfied with their 1 MN and won't want to accumulate more.) So, maybe we'll be able to catch some good deals.  Also, when the whales move on, there may be some scraps for us seagulls to gobble up. By that time, we will know for sure if this coin is worth a damn. Wink

i'm not sure your right there about the masternode sell offs causing a lot of sell pressure we are not talking about enough staking coins produced to cause that kind of presure. Quick bit of math, week one there will be around 150,000 coins created at the end of the week give or take, so 112,500 will be node stakes. That is just 10 people want to start a msternode and the coin are off the market assuming every masternode holder wants to sell which they won't. In short there wil not be sell pressure at all our chance to scoop them up is now and hopefully i can get enough for one more masternode.

Maybe not in the 1st week, but eventually the incentive to get a masternode is going to wane. With each new masternode, the reward for each masternode decreases slightly. Coupled with the decreasing reward schedule, this will make the incentive to get a new masternode even less. Some will accumulate coins to try and run more masternodes. However; each masternode will require someone to run a separate instance of the wallet. This eats up RAM, CPU usage and disk space. Moreover, each instance will require a little more time for the user to keep an eye on and make sure it is running properly. Eventually, most masternode holders are going to reach their saturation point and start selling off the proceeds.
The dev team and the community are going to have to continue to take steps to keep up interest to counteract the inflation. Only time will tell, I guess..

True but we have roughly 36 days of crazy DPOS and then it will be a set amount 5% annually which should control infaltion. Yes i'm sure many will try accumulate coin to get another masternode because i will be.

Anothe thing that will chill out the sell pressure is people wanting the security features enabled and if i'm thinking right that will need 0.5btc worth of the coin, so that also eases the pressure. CryptBase from what i've seen will give even more incentive to holdcoin and set up a masternode for your cut of the 20% possible revenue they may create.

Like you say time will tell, i'm happy either way being in this for such a small amount of coin. 1+btc to be part of this is all good either way im happy with the risk reward here.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 04:33:16 PM

I think you guys should all try actually READING the OP and you will see this is nothing but a bunch of cloned tech put in a fancy looking OP to fool all of you morons.  On top of that, adding 2FA?  Big. Fucking. Deal.  They obviously succeeded and I'll be referencing this thread in the future to identify all the sheep.

Keep losing that BTC on worthless projects guys, good work!

mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:24:06 PM

I think you guys should all try actually READING the OP and you will see this is nothing but a bunch of cloned tech put in a fancy looking OP to fool all of you morons.  On top of that, adding 2FA?  Big. Fucking. Deal.  They obviously succeeded and I'll be referencing this thread in the future to identify all the sheep.

I don't see any cloned tech being mentioned. Can you point me to a few coins that have done this before. It would really help me on my decision of if I want to own a few more masternodes.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:24:48 PM

I cant stop laughing! Holy fuck this irony. You asking some one to read the OP? LOOOOOL You then post and prove you didnt read it. Bravo! As with all your prior post history you impress with your total lack of reading comprehension.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:26:06 PM

I don't see any cloned tech being mentioned. Can you point me to a few coins that have done this before. It would really help me on my decision of if I want to own a few more masternodes.

Check his post history. Never follow his "advice"

Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:26:57 PM

Just jumped in. Picked up 50000 cbit. Im going to be on vacation starting tomorrow so I wont be around much but I hope to be back for some serious price action next week.
Have a great weekend everyone and see yall in a bit.

This seals it for me definitely getting more now.

M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:41:43 PM

CROWDSALE IS NOW AVAILABLE: https://c-cex.com/?p=cbit-btc

CRYPTBIT

SPECS:
Ticker: CBIT
Total Coins: 2,000,000
POS 2.0 (3.0 coming soon)
dPOS Rewards: 10 to 40 CBIT
POS Reward: 5 CBIT
Block Space: 64 Seconds
Maturity: 75 Blocks
Stake Min Age: 4 Hours
Libsecp256k1 by Sipa

Twitter: twitter.com/CryptBase

We're offering a bounty of 0.01 BTC to the first user who embeds the following images into the thread. Please contact us through PM immediately to accept the reward. Thank you!
Code:
[center][size=26pt][color=red][b]CROWDSALE IS NOW AVAILABLE:[/b][/color] https://c-cex.com/?p=cbit-btc[/size][/center]
[center][img]http://cryptbase.com/ann/cryptbitblock1.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://cryptbase.com/ann/cryptbitblock2.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://cryptbase.com/ann/cryptbitblock3.png[/img][/center]

Count me in! Just one question for the devs, If the coins sellout will market trading start right away?

imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:15:05 PM

Can you own 3 masternodes in one wallet  Huh

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
shapetwist

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:30:04 PM

Well, I'd not give much attention to that guy. But anyway, it's kinda true that's it sounds and looks based of other failed alt projects. With a lot of innovations added. Truth is, none of those innovations were demonstrated through example code or practical exposure, but by prose. Which is something anybody can do. Anybody can ask for 1000 BTC via an ICO and claim to offer such innovations, if only they're believable to some point. How many of you here have researched for the project's viability?

For a 200 BTC ICO, I'd expect a bit more skepticism from the investors. More information does not hurt; in fact, if legit, would cause a faster sell out.

I don't know what to think of this, to be honest. It smells a little, which is not good. But it offers something great, which makes it tempting.

According to this scale, I'd say make your own judgement before investing.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:34:49 PM

Can you own 3 masternodes in one wallet  Huh

Looking at the guides from the previous pages think it was 12, they teach how to set up multiple masternodes in the same wallet but will that be the same for this project? Who knows, we will find out when they release the video showing how to do it I would have thought.

Dev that would be handy to let us know while sale is on so we can choose to buy another masternode based on whether we can or not. VPS would work either way so maybe should just go with it.

Here... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116861
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:36:11 PM

looks interesting and defo looks like a good trade chance

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:44:37 PM

looks like this will see a nice pump at the very least
babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:50:20 PM

Well, I'd not give much attention to that guy. But anyway, it's kinda true that's it sounds and looks based of other failed alt projects. With a lot of innovations added. Truth is, none of those innovations were demonstrated through example code or practical exposure, but by prose. Which is something anybody can do. Anybody can ask for 1000 BTC via an ICO and claim to offer such innovations, if only they're believable to some point. How many of you here have researched for the project's viability?

For a 200 BTC ICO, I'd expect a bit more skepticism from the investors. More information does not hurt; in fact, if legit, would cause a faster sell out.

I don't know what to think of this, to be honest. It smells a little, which is not good. But it offers something great, which makes it tempting.

It's really hard to predict what the next tremendous coin will be. It really is just a gamble, but gambling is fun.  Grin
shapetwist

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:55:33 PM

I think you guys should all try actually READING the OP and you will see this is nothing but a bunch of cloned tech put in a fancy looking OP to fool all of you morons.  On top of that, adding 2FA?  Big. Fucking. Deal.  They obviously succeeded and I'll be referencing this thread in the future to identify all the sheep.

It's really hard to predict what the next tremendous coin will be. It really is just a gamble, but gambling is fun.  Grin

Not really. You can calculate gambling odds, whereas here you have to make a judgement whether or not to believe in the feasibility of the project, among other factors.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:58:26 PM

Fun read ahh crypto never gets old does it?

This one's too easy people.  Buy/risk if you wanna but yeah, it's pretty obvious whatever bs tech is involved and everyone "staking" but just dont get caught bagholding because that WILL happen, you can quote me in 2-8 weeks from now. Smiley  Buy in, sell on pump, wait for round 2, repeat.  The shills on this forum are just to obvious nowadays lmao!  I have no idea who's who but it doesn't matter because the shams just continue.  The one page promo for it I could make during my lunch hour at work hahaha.  You kiddies are funny.  Even look at the devs "post history" lol ummm ok, doesn't anyone else find it a bit odd???  Random stuff to build up their status or something??? 

Anyways nice quick profit to be made here so i can buy more of a REAL coin like WBB Cheesy
babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:59:30 PM

I'm sure someone could devise a way to calculate the odds of a coin reaching a certain price point based on various factors, though just like with gambling, probability does not always fall in your favor. Risky business.

Use your mind's eye and you will see a world of riches. Right?  Tongue
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:03:56 PM

hahaha real coin like wbb

right.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:07:03 PM

hahaha real coin like wbb

right.

Are you serious?  Anyone who says something like this either 1. Doesn't do their proper research into crypto nor into the coin, NOR into the dev and his background and team (no surprise since you're probably 18 fucking years old).   2. Is an obvious shill for whatever coin of the month (ie. this one or whatever coin is out there that will see the usual hype, pump fun and huge sells/dumps with time).  

Did I tell you to buy it? no.  I was merely commenting how I'll be utilizing my BTC from this yet-UNPROVEN cryptbit coin!  Every coin and dev lately has everything to prove since all they seem to do is get btc and some sorta pump, then disappear.  Though fruitless and a waste of time, if you want let's see Jan. 1st where this coin is and where wbb is if you want and then come talk to me, until then go away. (it's not even fair comparing something this meager to wbb yet LOL!).  Anyway, let's see how your investments go shall we.  Come talk to me when you clear $100k USD, troll.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: