Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:04:38 PM

I was waiting on your stupid comment since you are so stupid to always quote me. The cartoon even look smarter than you shitty Crappp! person.
Quote me again and you will regret getting on my way. You are so Crappp you cant even make a difference btw a Fudder and someone making some facts.
Ask the devs to prove something from their project before defending them like an idiot.

Are you a retard in real life or using bad google translate?
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:06:55 PM

I was waiting on your stupid comment since you are so stupid to always quote me. The cartoon even look smarter than you shitty Crappp! person.
Quote me again and you will regret getting on my way. You are so Crappp you cant even make a difference btw a Fudder and someone making some facts.
Ask the devs to prove something from their project before defending them like an idiot.

hehehe! Yes im retard and using bad google translate - you got problem with that?

Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:08:56 PM

hehehe! Yes im retard
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:12:17 PM

hehehe! Yes im retard and using bad google translate - you got problem with that?

That is the combination i expected to be honest. its a sad day when i have to share a thread and investment with such a tit.[ Quote me again and you will regret getting on my way ] that was actually funny Smiley

So zaph3t will you be setting up a masternode? Just let us know if you need help we will help your poor ass understand as you are behaving brilliantly and are a real nice guy.
shapetwist

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:17:31 PM

hey shapetwist, well written, but apples and oranges - - -

invest in a vc start up good luck doubling or tripling your money in 8 days ...

That's why we need to merge apples and oranges. Putting down value in the dark like this is non-sense. You wish a return after 8 days, but the odds - given what is presented - are minimal, or at least very doubtful. It's belief based. Fuck that.

Crypto should continue to be anonymous and decentralized, yet no reason for its projects to have any ambiguous and/or obscure details.

Whatever, your call.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:18:53 PM

That is the combination i expected to be honest. its a sad day when i have to share a thread and investment with such a tit.[ Quote me again and you will regret getting on my way ] that was actually funny Smiley

So zaph3t will you be setting up a masternode? Just let us know if you need help we will help your poor ass understand as you are behaving brilliantly and are a real nice guy.

hahaha! you are good. I will dumping but thanks though. And yes this shitty Procoinzz or whatever he can quote me again and see what comment i have for him.
If your comment was stupid like him you will be my target too. I dont quote people and talk shit just because im defending a scam coin.

15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:20:33 PM

Sucks that this coin is going to make him profit.

But guess even retards deserve profits too.

zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:25:26 PM

Sucks that this coin is going to make him profit.

But guess even retards deserve profits too.

I totally true that. Retard people like myself deserve profits too from brain dead like yourself. How abt that?
You so brain dead you think this project is real. lol

udet4food

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:58:02 PM

We have invested 71btc in this project! All this interest i have a feeling we will be seeing some awesome trading next week after the 30th. Middle of oct we get 2fa hopefully first of many of the road map updates.
zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:19:59 PM

If that is what is required for your dumb ass to make some profit then so be it. Of course I think its a real project or why else would I be here invested more than your 0.3btc. I like to gamble, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. But.... If and when I lose I don't go all retarded on every thread I go to. Same as if I win I don't go all retarded and by the coins you mention when I gambled over a year ago on that project with no proofs and made me over 10x. Go to sleep now zappy and buy at the top Wink
Ok. Thank you! Actually all i want to see first is some little proof from the devs that they already done some work ...if you dont agree with that, then
each on his own.

15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:50:11 PM

If that is what is required for your dumb ass to make some profit then so be it. Of course I think its a real project or why else would I be here invested more than your 0.3btc. I like to gamble, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. But.... If and when I lose I don't go all retarded on every thread I go to. Same as if I win I don't go all retarded and by the coins you mention when I gambled over a year ago on that project with no proofs and made me over 10x. Go to sleep now zappy and buy at the top Wink
Ok. Thank you! Actually all i want to see first is some little proof from the devs that they already done some work ...if you dont agree with that, then
each on his own.

Your welcome  Tongue

I'm sure they have done work or if they hadn't then C-cex would not host the ICO and would refund investors like they did with the other sale the other day. Did you not see that? I'm actually a little thankful they have not showed loads of "proofs" to me if they had then this coin would have even more attention. As it stands some risk some don't but are waiting for proof until they buy, that gives a lot of buy support when it has been shown.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:02:46 AM

We have invested 71btc in this project! All this interest i have a feeling we will be seeing some awesome trading next week after the 30th. Middle of oct we get 2fa hopefully first of many of the road map updates.

Lol   Roll Eyes

Prove it.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:58:47 AM

Thread becoming hilarious. Fud cannons with google translate barrels.  You guys crack me up.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:13:36 AM

Little tough for more handing out that many btc for a ICO and a brand new dev we have never seen before... See some development and maybe then see some funds

Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:26:55 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 06:12:23 AM by Colonel Crouton

Anyone know about this vault function? The timed release of coins? Like, beer money once a week or am i missing the point entirely.

You are missing that the whole premise of this coin is nonsense.

The best security for your funds is built into each and every wallet when you set a wallet passphrase.

What's the alternative here? Entrust an anonymous dev who hosts an ICO on c-cex to your coin security? C-cex said that they will never dox devs.

This is vaporware. I love a good ICO and have bought many I thought would turn out to be scams, but they usually had something plausible. I stay away from these where the premise makes no sense. This is one to stay away from.

Even Bob can't pump bullshit.

Ten-Hut!
cambda

Activity: 759

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:16:26 AM

The best form of wallet security is a password. Uh yea, that's why 2FA is in place on all major exchanges, and they take no responsibility for users not using 2FA.

You sound like someone arguing that horses are fine, we do not need automobiles.

When in reality the problems CryptBit is addressing are real problems. Better security, cloud backups, crossing borders, the risks of holding crypto on local machines only.

How many of those scam ico's you invested in have things like libsec and POS3? And establish masternodes at the start to ensure a robust community and network?
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:32:54 AM

The best form of wallet security is a password. Uh yea, that's why 2FA is in place on all major exchanges, and they take no responsibility for users not using 2FA.

You sound like someone arguing that horses are fine, we do not need automobiles.

When in reality the problems CryptBit is addressing are real problems. Better security, cloud backups, crossing borders, the risks of holding crypto on local machines only.

How many of those scam ico's you invested in have things like libsec and POS3? And establish masternodes at the start to ensure a robust community and network?

The best form of wallet security is an encrypted wallet. Cloud storage is not security, it's backup. There's a big difference. If you want to cloud backup a wallet, encrypt it and put it on dropbox.

Anyway, what do I know? I'm just some random guy on the internet, like the devs who want you to entrust your crypto to their software.

Ten-Hut!
udet4food

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:38:23 AM

Lol   Roll Eyes

Prove it.

What are you talking about that makes no sense. Prove it yourself. {lol}
cambda

Activity: 759

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:42:29 AM

The best form of wallet security is an encrypted wallet. Cloud storage is not security, it's backup. There's a big difference. If you want to cloud backup a wallet, encrypt it and put it on dropbox.

Anyway, what do I know? I'm just some random guy on the internet, like the devs who want you to entrust your crypto to their software.

You really are missing the point. The idea of storing dat files on dropbox is stupid. Dropbrox gets crawled for dat files. A cloud account with 2fa or biometric access requirement is completely different. Repeating your horse argument does not make it any more correct. Just search the forum for the phrase "my wallet got hacked. " 
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:03:29 AM

You really are missing the point. The idea of storing dat files on dropbox is stupid. Dropbrox gets crawled for dat files. A cloud account with 2fa or biometric access requirement is completely different. Repeating your horse argument does not make it any more correct. Just search the forum for the phrase "my wallet got hacked. " 

It's not stupid to store dat files on dropbox if they are encrypted with a strong password. So what if dropbox gets crawled for dat files. If the password is good, then the dat file is useless.

You rely on encrypted communication every day. All banking transfers are communicated with encrypted packets, and the least of the banks worries are packet sniffers trying to intercept those transactions.

2fa is merely a second password. The security is approximately additive: a clueless user's shitty password + a reasonably strong ever-changing pseudorandom password = a whole lot better than the shitty password alone.

In the end it comes down to the strength of the password and the ability of the user to protect it.

This coin claims that you are better served to give up your authentication to these anonymous devs. It's craziness and anyone who buys into it is either hoping against hope for a pump, or has no idea what security is.

Ten-Hut!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: