Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:47:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:09:09 AM

I for one think it's extremely important to protect my money with as much security possible.

That sure is, lets take the guys examle above. Just encrypt your wallet and all will be good, imo that does nothing the wallet.dat can and will still be stolen from you/your machine and then what? The hacker then will more than likely brute force it and get the funds.

Oh you {might} have stopped an attacker being able to spend the funds. So what, you don't have them lol i am looking forward to getting mine stored on the cloud. Facial recg and fingerprint scanning not needed? People should come take a look at the future it will be a more fun and safer.
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:11:45 AM

I for one think it's extremely important to protect my money with as much security possible.

That sure is, lets take the guys examle above. Just encrypt your wallet and all will be good, imo that does nothing the wallet.dat can and will still be stolen from you/your machine and then what? The hacker then will more than likely brute force it and get the funds.

Good passwords look like this: B2p!@rW+HK5{N<QF!JD;$5"'*_-!s~b?!PK#DW$U

It can't be brute-forced in the lifetime of the universe using all the power of a million suns.

Ten-Hut!
udet4food

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:16:30 AM

Good passwords look like this: B2p!@rW+HK5{N<QF!JD;$5"'*_-!s~b?!PK#DW$U

It can't be brute-forced in the lifetime of the universe using all the power of a million suns.

#1 99% of the universe would not use a passphrase nowhere near that.

#2 {and more improtantly} You still don't have the wallet.dat.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:44:25 AM

Now and again for the last few years I've invested in a few projects and they all get some fud.

I usually find it funny and entertaining because of the fudders level of skill, I have news though people incase you haven't seen already the skill level of the fudders in recent years has deterioated into nothingness.

It's funny how they get an idea and zone in on it without thinking their argument through, tap tap tap goes the keyboard. I don't see nothing come out for their effort.

If this is pulled off as expected then there are going to be a lot of butthurt members who waste time "trying to fud" if it isn't pulled off then there are a few investors that will move on.

Notice that. We will move on and not cry it never worked or entertain the BS that will come from the army of retards. I told ya, I told ya. Busy on the next investment not trying to debunk everything without a braincell to do it.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:57:07 AM

yea, i stand on the ground of security.. long passphrases, 2fa, etc

Long passphrases and stuff  Cheesy This person thought they had it all figured out as well.

On another note there are obviously many people who know what's up with this project! 73btc eaten. Hoping the links on how to set up a masternode are correct for this coin because I spent a few hours lastnight making sure I know them well enough to get set straight up.

koala12

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:02:55 AM

I'm going to buy cryptBit Grin

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:25:39 AM

Now and again for the last few years I've invested in a few projects and they all get some fud.

I usually find it funny and entertaining because of the fudders level of skill, I have news though people incase you haven't seen already the skill level of the fudders in recent years has deterioated into nothingness.

It's funny how they get an idea and zone in on it without thinking their argument through, tap tap tap goes the keyboard. I don't see nothing come out for their effort.

If this is pulled off as expected then there are going to be a lot of butthurt members who waste time "trying to fud" if it isn't pulled off then there are a few investors that will move on.

Notice that. We will move on and not cry it never worked or entertain the BS that will come from the army of retards. I told ya, I told ya. Busy on the next investment not trying to debunk everything without a braincell to do it.

Can't agree more, at least the past year the paid fudders have been more of a "fun" attraction to the threads for me, as it's easy to spot them and no one takes them seriously.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:16:30 PM

Unsold coins get burned and raise the value the right? I'm planning on coins getting burned but if the whole thing sells out I will have to increase my investment. watching close

Either way it's gonna be important to watch near the end. Unsold coins get burnt, but if there is an increase in buys starting sunday night est it would also make sense to pick up another node or two.
Zoomer

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:29:16 PM

-snip-

Can't agree more, at least the past year the paid fudders have been more of a "fun" attraction to the threads for me, as it's easy to spot them and no one takes them seriously.

You are right they are very easy to spot it's the ones that talk rubbish, get called out and not return until the next day when they think it's been forgotten.

Comical.

I would like to be paid to have some fun and talk rubbish maybe I will pm them and ask nicely if they can point me in the right direction and how much they can earn from it hmmmmm.
Zoomer

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:46:14 PM

Unsold coins get burned and raise the value the right? I'm planning on coins getting burned but if the whole thing sells out I will have to increase my investment. watching close

Either way it's gonna be important to watch near the end. Unsold coins get burnt, but if there is an increase in buys starting sunday night est it would also make sense to pick up another node or two.

Nice advice and exacty what I will be doing, it's already going strong so I imagine it will finish on a strong run when people see the new influx of buys.

I will be getting another node for my total of two if they do.
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:52:29 PM

That is good advice I will be keeping an eye on this to see how much more interest and buys start up  Cool It has been going strong until now and have a feeling we will see an influx in the last day or two. I may have to get some more coin ready on C-Cex to be ready.
udet4food

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:58:25 PM

That is good advice I will be keeping an eye on this to see how much more interest and buys start up  Cool It has been going strong until now and have a feeling we will see an influx in the last day or two. I may have to get some more coin ready on C-Cex to be ready.

i have a little over a node and will more than likely get another one if it carries on. Why wait we can already see the support this coin has even this early on. {happy investor here}
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:14:30 PM

Does anyone know how this 2fa is going to work with CryptBit as that is a good start on the road map? I see someone mention smartcards which would be pretty cool. And will CryptBase hold all my different alts that I want it too?

I'm in for 2+btc and ready to get these Masternodes created and making me my RIO for one Masternode within a couple of months. Hopefully we hear more about how finger print and facial scanning will work?

That will be a game changer no?
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:27:09 PM

i have a little over a node and will more than likely get another one if it carries on. Why wait we can already see the support this coin has even this early on. {happy investor here}

I waited because I don't like keeping funds on any exchange to long but now I'm thinking about it and remember C-Cex looks like a decent trusting exchange after the recent ICO refunds and I hear being paid back and a large amount to guys who lost out early on in its creation. I already have 1.4btc on there so what's an extra 1.4btc for another masternode.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:59:59 PM

Does anyone know how this 2fa is going to work with CryptBit as that is a good start on the road map? I see someone mention smartcards which would be pretty cool. And will CryptBase hold all my different alts that I want it too?

I'm in for 2+btc and ready to get these Masternodes created and making me my RIO for one Masternode within a couple of months. Hopefully we hear more about how finger print and facial scanning will work?

That will be a game changer no?

According to the OP it will be a single layer 2FA protecting all your accounts. First locally, then on the cloud. All alts.

Will be very interesting to see how they solve the biometrics. I would be willing to bet they actually do that with the cloud side first. I would think that would be easier to implement than local / qt.

But you are right, these things are game changers if they can be made to work. These guys definitely have their finger on the pulse of the market.

moneycharm

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:15:11 PM

I thought that ICO would be sold out this moment. Still 144 BTC left Undecided
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

I thought that ICO would be sold out this moment. Still 144 BTC left Undecided

Really you thought that? We are only a few days in there is actually 124btc left. I think it is doing really well and we are still a little over 3 days away so basically half way from it finishing and I will be investing another btc as no doubt some more will be doing the same.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:51:23 PM

I'm already in for one masternode, going to get that heavy steak from the start. How many nodes you running?

2 masternodes here and having no doubt will be on the market for another before the end of this sale that is doing really quite well.

udet4food

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:02:34 PM

I waited because I don't like keeping funds on any exchange to long but now I'm thinking about it and remember C-Cex looks like a decent trusting exchange after the recent ICO refunds and I hear being paid back and a large amount to guys who lost out early on in its creation. I already have 1.4btc on there so what's an extra 1.4btc for another masternode.

i see that and the way they handleld it was exactly how a top exchange should. i see they don't have much volume at the moment but will have with customer care like they showed. if i was you i would not worry about a little ove a btc on there mate.

my funds on there im not fussed that is safe as i hope this investment is. tech must have been shown to them for them to host ico so looking good to me
udet4food

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:03:42 PM

I'm already in for one masternode, going to get that heavy steak from the start. How many nodes you running?

2 masternodes here and having no doubt will be on the market for another before the end of this sale that is doing really quite well.

3 Masternodes now your just being greedy! let someone else have them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: