Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:04:03 AM

Development Updates / Video:

Masternodes have been deligently tested and are working flawlessly. Here is a video we made to show operators how to set it up in the wallet. We want all masternode operators to have a fair crack at the DPOS from day 1. Enjoy this tutorial video and make sure to enable Closed Captions to view the instructions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i44W6Z_5oP8

Now it's full focus on in-wallet security and encryption tools such as 2FA. As a side note, CryptBase is coming along nicely as well so expect more updates in the days and weeks to come.

Brilliant news that the Masternode are working flawlessly and thanks for the update so it will be easier to get it up and running from the getgo. Maybe time to grab another one now I'll know what to do.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:10:38 AM

That was super easy to follow and we will have them set up in no time. Nice clean designed wallet. Thank you for the vid and update....
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:14:45 AM

That was super easy to follow and we will have them set up in no time. Nice clean designed wallet. Thank you for the vid and update....

Did not think it would be that easy to set up a masternode. Now to decide whether another one is on the books.

Dev can you set more than one masternode on the same computer?

John0811

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:15:29 AM

Masternodes have been deligently tested and are working flawlessly. Here is a video we made to show operators how to set it up in the wallet. We want all masternode operators to have a fair crack at the DPOS from day 1. Enjoy this tutorial video and make sure to enable Closed Captions to view the instructions.

Now it's full focus on in-wallet security and encryption tools such as 2FA. As a side note, CryptBase is coming along nicely as well so expect more updates in the days and weeks to come.

Thanks for the update dev. Good job !!  Cool

oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:40:25 AM

Morning after arriving here and investing I get a nice update. nobody should have any problems getting the MN's set up after that video.
babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:09:49 PM

Two days left and almost half the ICO bought. I'm excited to see where this will go once the ICO finishes!
oser41eric

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:20:06 PM

Two days left and almost half the ICO bought. I'm excited to see where this will go once the ICO finishes!

This has gone really well by the looks of it and that is my main reason for me getting in. Nothing can have this much interest and slowly increasing and me not get involved.

It would be stupid to sit by and watch as the sale finshes, development gets finished and the boat sales without me being on board when I had every chance to be.

Love the look of this project
Zoomer

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:34:06 PM

Morning after arriving here and investing I get a nice update. nobody should have any problems getting the MN's set up after that video.

Welcome! You're right with that video should be easy for even newbies to get their Masternodes set up.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:44:17 PM

Colonel Crouton what is your problem mate? Get burnt from BOT? I remember you are the one who shills to buy more BOT and u was like "please fill my orders" "moar cheapcoins" Grin Smartass wanna be Grin
But something went wrong - you lost ur money and now you blame everyone but not yourself.

I doubled my money on Bot. I posted my trades as I did them, too. If you would have followed along, you would have doubled too. Check my post history on Bot and do the math yourself.

I'm telling you, the OP is bullshit. It can't be pumped. This isn't the crave dev, he's smarter than this. I doubt it's Bob's team either. It could be the smartchips guys. It might be the clt dev, but he would have deleted my posts and had one of his episodes by now.

My money is on the smartchips guys. The pump will be 30% gains at most. Sell when you are up that much. Don't be greedy.

Thanks for the insight. Please share any other such info u have as I think that would help people to better understand and asses what type of coin this is, and the "play"  and ploy these devs use.  Typical.

Lol at the cheerleader posts.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:55:44 PM

SPOILER ALERT!!!
In addition to the 20% valuation retained by investors for the CryptBase venture, investors will also be given the opportunity to go into a joint real estate venture with the CryptBase devolpment team.
Buy more coins, ASAP!
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:45:50 PM

SPOILER ALERT!!!
In addition to the 20% valuation retained by investors for the CryptBase venture, investors will also be given the opportunity to go into a joint real estate venture with the CryptBase devolpment team.
Buy more coins, ASAP!

That's incredible! You have any other leaked info?

Please see prior post.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1188889.448
Zoomer

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:41:44 PM

The kid that posts lies to feel good is still still posting. Someone who makes that much effort must be a bored teenger with no pocket money to invest so he acts out to get some attention, I'm feeling a little sorry for him.

In the meantime the ICO has sold 92btcs worth f CryptBit to people who have got money to invest and we have a dev update on how to create Masternodes now. All in all it is looking good and what is promised will hopefully continue to be delivered.
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 04:43:42 PM

Ok you made video of Masternode setup - How about you make video of the actual Features you are developing?
Is this a Masternode coin? let get real here. Now I have no doubt these same botcoin devs will run away after ICO.

oser41eric

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:48:40 PM

Ok you made video of Masternode setup - How about you make video of the actual Features you are developing?
Is this a Masternode coin? let get real here. Now I have no doubt these same botcoin devs will run away after ICO.

Such a shame when you don't even read the post you quoted lolol If you check the road map then you will see what is first on the list to be released. Go look. Yes masternodes on release. I put between brackets that is quite clear to me after being invested just 1 day. (Now its full focus on in-wallet security and encryption tools) features. You want a video a couple of hours after starting them full on yes?
Zoomer

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:54:58 PM

Such a shame when you don't even read the post you quoted lolol If you check the road map then you will see what is first on the list to be released. Go look. Yes masternodes on release. I put between brackets that is quite clear to me after being invested just 1 day. (Now its full focus on in-wallet security and encryption tools) features. You want a video a couple of hours after starting them full on yes?

I can't see anyone running, I've got trust that C-CEX will refund all investors should the video be faked like you must think. I on the other hand think it looks like it is going to plan and its made my investment here feel that more safer. Can't please them all though.
zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 04:56:58 PM

Lol! the shame is on you. If you check the road map carefully you will see that it doesn't add up. Why deliver the first feature (which is the main) 2 weeks after ICO?
We know how this work - Make a nice road map with all promises then push the delivery dates beyond the ICO end date, then receive ICO funds and then what else ...
if you are smart you will know what left for them to do after they get they hands on the ICO.
Also what even prove these people care abt the project? Currently they are doing all they can to keep people buying.

P.S: Im not against this project if it is legit but devs should do more to show us something from the features they are working on. Nothing more.

zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 05:00:30 PM

I can't see anyone running, I've got trust that C-CEX will refund all investors should the video be faked like you must think. I on the other hand think it looks like it is going to plan and its made my investment here feel that more safer. Can't please them all though.
No no! I totally believe the video is real but they should at least show something that they are capable to do what they wrote in their road map. It is easy to make promises
and we have seen many coins with false promises before. And like i said, im not against it if it legit.

oser41eric

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:06:08 PM

The road map adds up fine to me. Step one secure the network and give people incentive to secure the network. Step two add the security layers etc. Why does that not add up to you is anyones guess.

I can't claim to be smart so I am afraid I have to pass.

Well from what has been read by me in the thread cryptbase has the potential to become massive and dwarf any project that is currently being worked on in crypto. This was a big reason for my recent investment as you must be able to see that gives them big incentive to continue development?

They done hardly anything to get people buying, no news outlets, no twitter spamming no nothing they have left it to do its thing and you either buy or you don't they have not been here deleting posts from what I have seen.

They have shown us what they have been working on and you are still not happy they will not be able to do no right with you so whats the point.
zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 05:17:49 PM

The road map adds up fine to me. Step one secure the network and give people incentive to secure the network. Step two add the security layers etc. Why does that not add up to you is anyones guess.

I can't claim to be smart so I am afraid I have to pass.

Well from what has been read by me in the thread cryptbase has the potential to become massive and dwarf any project that is currently being worked on in crypto. This was a big reason for my recent investment as you must be able to see that gives them big incentive to continue development?

They done hardly anything to get people buying, no news outlets, no twitter spamming no nothing they have left it to do its thing and you either buy or you don't they have not been here deleting posts from what I have seen.

They have shown us what they have been working on and you are still not happy they will not be able to do no right with you so whats the point.
Anyway, I was just giving an opinion. Everyone on his own then. If devs could quote me and show that Im wrong, I will have a little confidence even though I know they will be
doing a run with the ICO funds. "You eiter buy or you don't" that how Scammers work so that you cant blame them later. legit devs show they work, do marketing, they show that they are
established and capable to do what they are promising. This ICO is on twitter if you dont know abt that.

Edit: Why delete posts if you already know your intentions and plans after ICO? If they delete posts right now, people will know it is a Scam!

Zoomer

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:22:12 PM

No no! I totally believe the video is real but they should at least show something that they are capable to do what they wrote in their road map. It is easy to make promises
and we have seen many coins with false promises before. And like i said, im not against it if it legit.

The thing I think when I see posters saying this bad that bad is they are not invested so why come and ruin my good feeling in the project? You are right though it will be good to ask them for progress reports in a few days when they have actually got somewhere. You are clearly not invested so why are you here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: