Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:39:48 PM

Awesome update and re-through. After having the night to think it over i got a couple of MasterNodes earlier with enough to do some trade and get me a freeroll with that plus MasterNode earnings. Excited on this one!
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:45:03 PM

Thanks for the update, glad I bought into this, I'm more and more happy with this investment, Masternode profits here we come !

Ahhh happy I see that amongst the troll bros getting excited with eachother.

You are not alone in being happy with your investment this is going to be huge like our masternode profits  Cool
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 04:03:32 PM

Well 1 day left for the ICO to end.

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:15:21 PM

-Our 2FA will act as a master layer atop all crypto wallets on your local device-

That sounds excellent!! So not only will cryptbit give me 2fa on my own wallets locally but it will give it to all wallets locally?

nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:38:46 PM

-Our 2FA will act as a master layer atop all crypto wallets on your local device-

That sounds excellent!! So not only will cryptbit give me 2fa on my own wallets locally but it will give it to all wallets locally?

I need to learn to read, missed that totally lol Something to look out for in October.
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:48:18 PM

Well 1 day left for the ICO to end.

It seems like yesterday it only just started.
its good to see that my investment is worth more due to the fact that there is now a smaller supply.assuming that it does not go crazy in the last few hours.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:52:54 PM

I need to learn to read, missed that totally lol Something to look out for in October.

CryptBase is coming along faster than expected together with Masternodes and 2fa very soon makes this the biggest potential project I have see.

Cheers for the update dev team;
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:59:24 PM

CryptBase is coming along faster than expected together with Masternodes and 2fa very soon makes this the biggest potential project I have see.

Cheers for the update dev team;

So much coming up with this coin I am seriously thinking about getting more than three masternodes and just keep staking until we get all the updates and see where it goes .

It is of course a risk but just joining into bitcoin is a risk to begin with and the coin is not doing nothing in my wallet all lonely wanting more friends, maybe I should give it some.

What do you think, Three enough or more?

15Lemon714

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:11:09 PM

Ruzka you greedy dog  Cheesy I'd say you have enough mate.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:13:53 PM

That is enough by anyones standards lol Get another Masternode and give the proceeds to a charity?
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:45:06 PM

That is enough by anyones standards lol Get another Masternode and give the proceeds to a charity?

That is not likely from a greedy dog is it rodney
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:06:50 PM

Buying is picking up. People are getting off the fence. Last candle is double the one before.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:14:59 PM

What it takes to make it go up AMIRITE? lol.  That's cool and all.

But seriously, isn't it IRONIC all these hypers/cheerleaders show up out of nowhere for a brand new unknown coin, just like that, out of the blue (kinda like past umm, recent "bot" related coins?!?) sharing ideals of how "awesome the tech is and the dev is sooo good and on top of things and omg im gonna buy more!!" lmaol.  Just sayin...... Cheesy Tongue Roll Eyes
Devasive

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:29:21 PM

But seriously, isn't it IRONIC all these hypers/cheerleaders show up out of nowhere for a brand new unknown coin, just like that, out of the blue (kinda like past umm, recent "bot" related coins?!?) sharing ideals of how "awesome the tech is and the dev is sooo good and on top of things and omg im gonna buy more!!" lmaol.  Just sayin...... Cheesy Tongue Roll Eyes

Do want you want man. No one is forcing you to be here. Anything can look suspicious if you read too much into it.
Ants in My Pants

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:30:49 PM

Yeah, dev they've never seen and likely never will.

More moronic than ironic.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:05:41 PM

just got off the horn with a few friends who are buying in heavy tomorrow. Let's gather around the campfire and roast some marshmallows brothas!

Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:38:47 PM

The signal-to-noise ratio here in the forums can get a bit out of balance. To restore that a bit we will be making a series of posts over the next days that will explore more in depth the main security solutions we are implementing in CryptBit.

We realize that some of the tech in CryptBit can seem somewhat esoteric to the average user. Our goal is to make these solutions user oriented to the average user, so handling your crypto in a much more hardened and secure fashion becomes the rule, and not the exception. To this end we will be taking some time to explain how these different security layers fit together and the reasons behind them.

Please note – several of our devs do not have English as first languages. Please cut them some slack when reading their posts if their method of explaining things reflects this.

Post 1: The 2FA layer

At the heart of the CryptBit Suite both locally and in the cloud is the 2FA layer. Most people use 2FA in exchange log-ons already. Our 2FA will act as a master layer atop all crypto wallets on your local device, as well as all wallets you choose to maintain in the cloud. Once you have authenticated via CryptBit 2FA you will have immediate access to all wallets – hence “single layer” 2FA.

2FA is simply the best security implementation currently in wide use that ensures the person accessing your wallets is actually you.  With 2FA in place, is no longer enough to access your wallets remotely, or steal them, or steal your device, or confiscate it. CryptBit will be implementing more advanced layers of security as options as well – but right out of the gate, 2FA is an obvious and user friendly solution that – until now – has not been available in this form.

When you activate CryptBit on your system you can either automatically or manually assemble your wallets under your 2FA. You will also have the option to add a master password. Once the 2FA layer is activated it will remain operational so long as you have the minimum balance in your Cryptbit wallet. Should your wallet balance fall below this level, the 2FA layer is deactivated and you once again have access to all you wallets - without the CryptBit security layer.

We are currently aiming for a late October release of the 2FA system. Our work behind the scenes on CryptBase.com is moving along more rapidly than expected, and it may well be that we enable trial functionality for testing purposes already on individual accounts for a select group of the early registrants.

Our motivation for all of this is to make security a much more consistent part of the daily operating habits of the average crypto user. As crypto users, we all have a shared vision of where things are going – evolutionary speaking  -  concerning personal assets, crypto, and the growing  obsolescence  of government-backed currency solutions. At the current time however, crypto security for the average user cannot be said to have kept pace with this evolution. Much less the evolution of the darker forces and their technology  - the various people who would like access to your personal crypto – both the criminals and the authorities

It was out of this recognition that CryptBit was conceived, and so it is fitting that a simple, easy to use  2FA layer is our first developmental priority.

In our next post we’ll be taking some time to look at CryptBase.com

Nonsense.

Ten-Hut!
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:57:29 PM

Nonsense.

That was a very deep and well thought out response. Thank you for sharing this profound knowledge. I now know everything that I needed to in regards to this coin. You sir, have made my life better and safer.

Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:59:48 PM

Nonsense.

That was a very deep and well thought out response. Thank you for sharing this profound knowledge. I now know everything that I needed to in regards to this coin. You sir, have made my life better and safer.

If I tell you how it's nonsense, you are going to shill really really hard. Why bother?

Ten-Hut!
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:02:56 PM

Totally. I'm gonna shill so hard, my dollars in my pockets are gonna turn into shillings. Seriously, do actually expect anyone to give any credit to anything you say anymore? I've made money on EVERY coin that I've been involved in during the past 2 years. You know why? Realistic Expectations. All you do is FUD on everything that comes through btctalk. I mean, props for trying so hard to fight the tide, but damn. Don't you ever get tired of losing every argument and missing out on profits on a regular basis?

Oh yeah, forgot to menton. just bought my third Masternode...

Y'all can come cryin to me later when you're sitting out looking up at the stars and wondering how you fucked up and missed out AGAIN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: