Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:33:11 PM

Buying is picking up. People are getting off the fence. Last candle is double the one before.

Looks like it doesnt it? 112btc sold and it is picking up a fair amount. 1 day to go, I'm still on the fence whether to get another masternode or not.
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:49:07 PM
Merited by Paxfultou (4)

The signal-to-noise ratio here in the forums can get a bit out of balance. To restore that a bit we will be making a series of posts over the next days that will explore more in depth the main security solutions we are implementing in CryptBit.

We realize that some of the tech in CryptBit can seem somewhat esoteric to the average user. Our goal is to make these solutions user oriented to the average user, so handling your crypto in a much more hardened and secure fashion becomes the rule, and not the exception. To this end we will be taking some time to explain how these different security layers fit together and the reasons behind them.

Please note – several of our devs do not have English as first languages. Please cut them some slack when reading their posts if their method of explaining things reflects this.

Post 1: The 2FA layer

At the heart of the CryptBit Suite both locally and in the cloud is the 2FA layer. Most people use 2FA in exchange log-ons already. Our 2FA will act as a master layer atop all crypto wallets on your local device, as well as all wallets you choose to maintain in the cloud. Once you have authenticated via CryptBit 2FA you will have immediate access to all wallets – hence “single layer” 2FA.

2FA is simply the best security implementation currently in wide use that ensures the person accessing your wallets is actually you.  With 2FA in place, is no longer enough to access your wallets remotely, or steal them, or steal your device, or confiscate it. CryptBit will be implementing more advanced layers of security as options as well – but right out of the gate, 2FA is an obvious and user friendly solution that – until now – has not been available in this form.

When you activate CryptBit on your system you can either automatically or manually assemble your wallets under your 2FA. You will also have the option to add a master password. Once the 2FA layer is activated it will remain operational so long as you have the minimum balance in your Cryptbit wallet. Should your wallet balance fall below this level, the 2FA layer is deactivated and you once again have access to all you wallets - without the CryptBit security layer.

We are currently aiming for a late October release of the 2FA system. Our work behind the scenes on CryptBase.com is moving along more rapidly than expected, and it may well be that we enable trial functionality for testing purposes already on individual accounts for a select group of the early registrants.

Our motivation for all of this is to make security a much more consistent part of the daily operating habits of the average crypto user. As crypto users, we all have a shared vision of where things are going – evolutionary speaking  -  concerning personal assets, crypto, and the growing  obsolescence  of government-backed currency solutions. At the current time however, crypto security for the average user cannot be said to have kept pace with this evolution. Much less the evolution of the darker forces and their technology  - the various people who would like access to your personal crypto – both the criminals and the authorities

It was out of this recognition that CryptBit was conceived, and so it is fitting that a simple, easy to use  2FA layer is our first developmental priority.

In our next post we’ll be taking some time to look at CryptBase.com

Nonsense.

We are all shocked that you once again cannot understand a post.
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 09:50:29 PM

I hope this project really turn out to be true. Nothing more to say.

Devasive

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:54:10 PM

I hope this project really turn out to be true. Nothing more to say.

It's going to be a real treat when it does!
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:17:59 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 01:05:55 AM by bones261

Even if this Dev team's ultimate purpose is legitimate and to create CryptBase, I don't understand why they would need to go through this rigmarole of raising funds by creating an altcoin. After all, the OP indicates they already have "angel investors" to help them launch this puppy. The only mention they make of how the blockchain will be of any real use for Cryptbase is to somehow verify transactions of other altcoins using Cryptbit's masternode network. I really do not see how verifying a transaction with Cryptbit's network is going to make a transaction more secure. After all, if a transaction is verified on Doge or Dash's blockchain but not on Cryptbit's network, it's not going to do anything to reverse a transaction that was somehow not initiated by the true owner.
   Quite frankly, I think this coin falls under the category of: "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is." Time will tell. Hope the best for all of you on this coin. I will be dumping the few coins that I bought on your heads ASAP.The dumpee can thank or curse me later. Cheesy

zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:21:25 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 01:36:08 AM by zaph3t

Even if this Dev team's ultimate purpose is legitimate and to create CryptBase, I don't understand why they would need to go through this rigmarole of raising funds by creating an altcoin. After all, the OP indicates they already have "angel investors" to help them launch this puppy. The only mention they make of how the blockchain will be of any real use for Cryptbase is to somehow verify transactions of other altcoins using Cryptbit's masternode network. I really do not see how verifying a transaction with Cryptbit's network is going to make a transaction more secure. After all, if a transaction is verified on Doge or Dash's blockchain but not on Cryptbit's network, it's not going to do anything to reverse a transaction that was somehow not initiated by the true owner.
   Quite frankly, I think this coin falls under the category of: "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is." Time will tell. Hope the best for all of you on this coin. I will be dumping the few coins that I bought on your heads ASAP.The dumpee can thank or curse me later. Cheesy

Well said bones and Im with you on the "DUMPING" part. Something is fishy in this project for sure. Believers will have my dumped coins to baghold more then they will make
10000x when these unknown devs deliver their promises features. lol!

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:57:50 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 02:43:06 AM by bones261

Well said bones and Im with you on the "DUMPING" part. Something is fishy in this project for sure. Believers will have my dumped coins to baghold more then they will make

Angel investors to the rescue.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Odd Thomas

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:07:04 AM

Those of you who buy in to ICO and dump at a loss the instant the market opens should probably stop investing and stick to mining only, because your bad at this.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:18:17 AM

The signal-to-noise ratio here in the forums can get a bit out of balance. To restore that a bit we will be making a series of posts over the next days that will explore more in depth the main security solutions we are implementing in CryptBit.

We realize that some of the tech in CryptBit can seem somewhat esoteric to the average user. Our goal is to make these solutions user oriented to the average user, so handling your crypto in a much more hardened and secure fashion becomes the rule, and not the exception. To this end we will be taking some time to explain how these different security layers fit together and the reasons behind them.

Please note – several of our devs do not have English as first languages. Please cut them some slack when reading their posts if their method of explaining things reflects this.

Post 1: The 2FA layer

At the heart of the CryptBit Suite both locally and in the cloud is the 2FA layer. Most people use 2FA in exchange log-ons already. Our 2FA will act as a master layer atop all crypto wallets on your local device, as well as all wallets you choose to maintain in the cloud. Once you have authenticated via CryptBit 2FA you will have immediate access to all wallets – hence “single layer” 2FA.

2FA is simply the best security implementation currently in wide use that ensures the person accessing your wallets is actually you.  With 2FA in place, is no longer enough to access your wallets remotely, or steal them, or steal your device, or confiscate it. CryptBit will be implementing more advanced layers of security as options as well – but right out of the gate, 2FA is an obvious and user friendly solution that – until now – has not been available in this form.

When you activate CryptBit on your system you can either automatically or manually assemble your wallets under your 2FA. You will also have the option to add a master password. Once the 2FA layer is activated it will remain operational so long as you have the minimum balance in your Cryptbit wallet. Should your wallet balance fall below this level, the 2FA layer is deactivated and you once again have access to all you wallets - without the CryptBit security layer.

We are currently aiming for a late October release of the 2FA system. Our work behind the scenes on CryptBase.com is moving along more rapidly than expected, and it may well be that we enable trial functionality for testing purposes already on individual accounts for a select group of the early registrants.

Our motivation for all of this is to make security a much more consistent part of the daily operating habits of the average crypto user. As crypto users, we all have a shared vision of where things are going – evolutionary speaking  -  concerning personal assets, crypto, and the growing  obsolescence  of government-backed currency solutions. At the current time however, crypto security for the average user cannot be said to have kept pace with this evolution. Much less the evolution of the darker forces and their technology  - the various people who would like access to your personal crypto – both the criminals and the authorities

It was out of this recognition that CryptBit was conceived, and so it is fitting that a simple, easy to use  2FA layer is our first developmental priority.

In our next post we’ll be taking some time to look at CryptBase.com

Cant wait to see this 2fA. I hope yall know that every coin after this will be putting in 2fa if you make it open source. Just saying.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:30:31 AM

Those of you who buy in to ICO and dump at a loss the instant the market opens should probably stop investing and stick to mining only, because your bad at this.

Or, we could be paid fudders, trying to encourage noobs to dump into our pump group's buy walls. Wink Or we could just be bored out of our skulls trying to entertain ourselves. Cheesy
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:34:09 AM

Bob we all know it was you coin

TheGrayMouser

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:06:25 AM

I've Been watching this thread for a little while. Lots of interesting promises made by the Dev on road map. 2fa would be a game changer. Good luck Dev!

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:37:05 AM

I've Been watching this thread for a little while. Lots of interesting promises made by the Dev on road map. 2fa would be a game changer. Good luck Dev!

Crap, I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:33:39 AM

I do not like tone I am hearing here. Once again, everyone talking about making money on this coin. Seems like no one cares about what the developers try to do. What good does it when more people rush in and buy masternodes during last few hours of ICO? Do last people really care about Cryptbit? I doubt this. They just want make profit. I propose ICO be ended early so that this not allowed to happen. Who is with me?
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:06:37 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 05:01:01 PM by Colonel Crouton

Angel investors to the rescue.

Ten-Hut!
Odd Thomas

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:07:24 AM

I do not like tone I am hearing here. Once again, everyone talking about making money on this coin. Seems like no one cares about what the developers try to do. What good does it when more people rush in and buy masternodes during last few hours of ICO? Do last people really care about Cryptbit? I doubt this. They just want make profit. I propose ICO be ended early so that this not allowed to happen. Who is with me?

That brings in liquidity which is very important to any coin. Do not end it early.
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:07:31 AM

I do not like tone I am hearing here. Once again, everyone talking about making money on this coin. Seems like no one cares about what the developers try to do.

Maybe that's because they aren't going to do shit?

Ten-Hut!
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:16:33 AM

I do not like tone I am hearing here. Once again, everyone talking about making money on this coin. Seems like no one cares about what the developers try to do.

Maybe that's because they aren't going to do shit?

But don't you believe in miracles? What better way to deliver a miracle then with angel investors? (Snickering under breath.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIN36NweL6I
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:17:18 AM

poor little cruton
synergy bitch
fudding cbit
scratching his itch
got nothing to do
got no life
posting all day
posting all night
poor little cruton
internet boy
he has a keyboard
its his internet toy
his life is online
thats all he knows
fudding and trolling
his icos
poor little cruton
its time for bed
mommy says goodnight
now lay down your head
moneycharm

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:20:12 AM

Only 83.87 BTC left... It will be sold out soon  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: