Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:00:55 PM

all you people jumping in here at the end of the ICO, i implore you, this not just about making money! set your sights higher than that!!

When we can double our money here then buying another Masternode to sell at double getting one of previous for free only makes sense? Yessss couer which the others will pay for themselves through staking after a couple on months.
forget it mn , this coin inst for long run ,reshape ur decison&logic

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:01:20 PM

all you people jumping in here at the end of the ICO, i implore you, this not just about making money! set your sights higher than that!!

When we can double our money here then buying another Masternode to sell at double getting one of previous for free only makes sense? Yessss couer which the others will pay for themselves through staking after a couple on months.

You're onto something there couer many are just in it for a quick buck and it stinks.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:04:30 PM

Thanks for advice but I'm not going to listen to some random internet dude am I? The masternodes are already proven working so of course it is for the long run, s long as they run then I will run one like many will. Another butthurt here, so many butthurts here (mean face)
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:11:47 PM

Thanks for advice but I'm not going to listen to some random internet dude am I? The masternodes are already proven working so of course it is for the long run, s long as they run then I will run one like many will. Another butthurt here, so many butthurts here (mean face)

i guess u will sell it instead, i'm sure on that, another fake mn story want build some, every ppl will sell it almost.... if u want some good stake go to paycon/hyperstake
newbie+strong fake buy wall = storng indicator for short life

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:13:20 PM

me and the other ICO holders gonnabe laughing our way to the bank on all you wannabes

Sure thing Mr. Gekko
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

how many coins for an mn?
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:58:46 PM

how many coins for an mn?

Its on the top of the ann post but hard to spot to be honest. To set up a mn it is 13,342 if I remember right probably good idea to get 13,400 to make sure if you do.
CryptBit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:03:40 PM

CryptBase.com in a Nutshell:

CryptBase is all in one secure wallet and trading exchange. Our users can easily buy directly into BitCoin or Cryptbit as a way to securely store and transfer their wealth. As a registered company (pending) our goal is “ease of use” for our end-user. Sometimes less is more and our interface will be clean and simple while keeping the complicated programming working seamlessly along with our minimalistic user interface. With funds raised by investors, we will be able to launch CryptBase with the right technology and afford to offer 24/7 tech support through support tickets, chat, and telephone. At CryptBase.com our main focus is ease of use and customer satisfaction.

Digital currencies are indeed the future of wealth storage, digital transactions, and security. Security is where the CryptBase excels. Our vault feature will offer the highest levels of personal cold security for both CryptBit and Bitcoin. Create your account, add one or more approvers, and then add the layers of protection you are comfortable with. Set your coin time delay, notification options, and withdraw limitations; then you’re all set!

- 2FA via Google Authenticator or text message.
- Email confirmations
- CAPTCHA security
- Custom time delay
- Max daily limits

From the OP:

CryptBit investors will also have a proportionate ownership stake in CryptBase.com.  At the beginning CryptBase will focus exclusively on fulfilling the cloud-based security suite mission of CryptBit. Once all features are fully functional and operating smoothly in conjunction with the local security suite, we will be turning our attention to expanding the scope of CryptBase operations.

It is clear there is a larger future for CryptBase. We are in early discussions with potential angel investors, and it is this larger future that they are very much focused on. By applying for the requisite financial regulation and status approvals, CryptBase has the opportunity to become for alts what CoinBase has become for bitcoin. We intend to proceed with this avenue and become a fully approved entity with regard to FinCen and other applicable agencies.

This is a long process. Along the way we will continue to grow and develop the CryptBase product, including our legal and financial programs. This will require substantial venture capital investment. Obviously this will lead to a dilution of the original CryptBit shares. However we are committed to retaining core value for our original investors. At least 20% of this greater valuation of CryptBase will be retained for original CryptBit investors. If Cryptbase is successful, this valuation will be far, far higher than the original numbers. Our commitment means that as CryptBase matures and begins to see profitable revenue streams from operations, 20% of revenue dividends will accrue to the original CryptBit investors.
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:05:45 PM

This is my favorite stage of a successful ICO! When the fud gets ever more desperate and the english ever more erratic as the trolls desperately try to prevent a sellout. I lol at every single one of these butthurt fools.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:10:11 PM

Thanks for the CryptBase update dev! You explained well what your plan is and with all our backing this will become a reality and take the altcoin world by storm.

Very glad I never listened to the buthurts that keep stinking up the thread, the funny thing is none can have jobs or a life to be able to talk rubbish on coin threads all day

lol
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:17:17 PM

Will definitely run a masternode. Smiley
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:49:36 PM

Will definitely run a masternode. Smiley

with this much attention it would be crazy not to throw a btc and a bit at it. 75% of the stakes heading to the Masters of the Nodes its a win win.
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:58:47 PM

CryptBase is all in one secure wallet and trading exchange. Our users can easily buy directly into BitCoin or Cryptbit as a way to securely store and transfer their wealth. As a registered company (pending) our goal is “ease of use” for our end-user. Sometimes less is more and our interface will be clean and simple while keeping the complicated programming working seamlessly along with our minimalistic user interface. With funds raised by investors, we will be able to launch CryptBase with the right technology and afford to offer 24/7 tech support through support tickets, chat, and telephone. At CryptBase.com our main focus is ease of use and customer satisfaction.

Digital currencies are indeed the future of wealth storage, digital transactions, and security. Security is where the CryptBase excels. Our vault feature will offer the highest levels of personal cold security for both CryptBit and Bitcoin. Create your account, add one or more approvers, and then add the layers of protection you are comfortable with. Set your coin time delay, notification options, and withdraw limitations; then you’re all set!

- Email confirmations
- CAPTCHA security
- Custom time delay
- Max daily limits

From the OP:

CryptBit investors will also have a proportionate ownership stake in CryptBase.com.  At the beginning CryptBase will focus exclusively on fulfilling the cloud-based security suite mission of CryptBit. Once all features are fully functional and operating smoothly in conjunction with the local security suite, we will be turning our attention to expanding the scope of CryptBase operations.

It is clear there is a larger future for CryptBase. We are in early discussions with potential angel investors, and it is this larger future that they are very much focused on. By applying for the requisite financial regulation and status approvals, CryptBase has the opportunity to become for alts what CoinBase has become for bitcoin. We intend to proceed with this avenue and become a fully approved entity with regard to FinCen and other applicable agencies.

This is a long process. Along the way we will continue to grow and develop the CryptBase product, including our legal and financial programs. This will require substantial venture capital investment. Obviously this will lead to a dilution of the original CryptBit shares. However we are committed to retaining core value for our original investors. At least 20% of this greater valuation of CryptBase will be retained for original CryptBit investors. If Cryptbase is successful, this valuation will be far, far higher than the original numbers. Our commitment means that as CryptBase matures and begins to see profitable revenue streams from operations, 20% of revenue dividends will accrue to the original CryptBit investors.

Lol! so i guess you will be revealing your name and the team identity behind your suspicious project? Anyway, Time will tell what your intentions are really.
But for a serious project like this, will you host your CryptBase.com data at Namecheap?

15Lemon714

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:06:12 PM

This is my favorite stage of a successful ICO! When the fud gets ever more desperate and the english ever more erratic as the trolls desperately try to prevent a sellout. I lol at every single one of these butthurt fools.

What brilliant lives they must lead to want to do that in the first place lol Can only imagine they got seriously hurt on another project and can't get over it poor souls. The funny thing I 've been hurt on many coins in the past but I've won on many aswell and this reminds me of a winner must remind them of what hurt their poor little butts. Either way only time will tell but there is a saying "he who dares".. Imagine if everyone who had ever lost acted like them lmao
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:29:17 PM

I think this is going to sell out, been watching today and people just keep buying, including me.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:29:57 PM

- Email confirmations
- CAPTCHA security
- Custom time delay
- Max daily limits

From the OP:

Cloud is the future. Good to see strong cloud based program as part of the platform.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:30:49 PM

Check that candle! 147BTC gone and just 53BTC left. Here we go this sale is flying still a few hours left but its done well?
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:38:54 PM

10K SATO is way overpriced for a coin in this stage.

3K SATO would be a good start.

...and look at those buy orders on ccex.

Will be interesting watching...

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:42:58 PM

10K SATO is way overpriced for a coin in this stage.

3K SATO would be a good start.

...and look at those buy orders on ccex.

Will be interesting watching...

Do you have any experience in evaluating tech start ups? I don't think you do.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:45:47 PM

Shills...shills everywhere.

Whatever let the waves begin.

Don't get caught holding 'dem bags ppl!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: