Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:09:12 PM

Meanwhile we have just 1 hour and 40 minutes until the end of the ICO. 3/4 sold will there be a last minute rush?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:09:41 PM

Please, no more buyers!!

The ideas of this coin are getting drowned out in the drumbeat of profit!!  This cannot be good for crypto!

Devs I entreat you, stop the ICO now!

This is a Bob (or his group) shill account.  CIRC, BOT and not CryptBit in the post history all with the same BS posts.

Change up the game buddy, it's time.

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:11:55 PM

Hey dickhead NextGen!!  I made 8 btc on bot and you made squat!!!  despite all the typing you did !!  LOL

by the way your use of prepositions sucks!!  check your singulars and plurals!!  no one likes a preacher who cannot command the language!!

actually no one likes preachers anyway!!  cuz they are such DICKS

LOLLLLOOOOOLLLL

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:13:46 PM

Hey dickhead NextGen!!  I made 8 btc on bot and you made squat!!!  despite all the typing you did !!  LOL

by the way your use of prepositions sucks!!  check your singulars and plurals!!  no one likes a preacher who cannot command the language!!

LOLLLLOOOOOLLLL

Jesus Christ, what an ignorant twat.  Looking at your bullshit above, how is it you're criticizing my use of prepositions?  Go back to school kid, you need it.  Although, I'm sure you've got a full trailer park education.

I'll preach all I fucking want here and there is not a single thing you can do about it.

You have absolutely NO CLUE what I make or don't make and what coin I trade or don't trade.  That I can GUARANTEE.  Like I said, you're just too fucking stupid to realize it kid.  

opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:16:14 PM

Been here watching since the start, I knew this was going to be big.
I just bought enough for a masternode, I'm expecting some interesting returns once the tech is available.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:16:47 PM

nextgen what on earth is your game if you dont want to be part of this coin or thread thats cool, but there are plenty of us that does so you & your friends the trolls are not needed here trying to mess up my good vibes dude. log in to see your dribble
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:18:02 PM

nextgen what on earth is your game if you dont want to be part of this coin or thread thats cool, but there are plenty of us that does so you & your friends the trolls are not needed here dude.

You'll never figure out my game.  That I can assure you.

nichlahghe5

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:20:42 PM

nextgen what on earth is your game if you dont want to be part of this coin or thread thats cool, but there are plenty of us that does so you & your friends the trolls are not needed here dude.

You'll never figure out my game.  That I can assure you.

well its not hard to figure out what your game is you titt that was a saying what on earth is your game, not a question as you should know by having no (?)

there are not many reasons you would be here dribbling everywhere so it is not to difficult to narrow down what your game is Wink
terman45x

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:21:30 PM

LOLLLLOOOOOLLLL

Jesus Christ, what an ignorant twat.  Looking at your bullshit above, how is it you're criticizing my use of prepositions?  Go back to school kid, you need it.  Although, I'm sure you've got a full trailer park education.

I'll preach all I fucking want here and there is not a single thing you can do about it.

You have absolutely NO CLUE what I make or don't make and what coin I trade or don't trade.  That I can GUARANTEE.  Like I said, you're just too fucking stupid to realize it kid.  

hahahah  I have a clue YOU FUCKING KID  you made squat on BOT and you are bagholding CIRC and you are in here butthurting your emotions away!!!!!!!  LOOOLLLLLLOOLLLLL

keep on preaching KID funny how you talk like BOB hehehe  "kid"  wow you are such a hard core guy

NEXTGEN BUTTHURT lolololol!!!  in here typing for nothing, not even trading this coin, what a fucking loser.
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:24:09 PM

The tears of the fudsters are soooo delicious!
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:24:41 PM

Been here watching since the start, I knew this was going to be big.
I just bought enough for a masternode, I'm expecting some interesting returns once the tech is available.

Me too it had the feeling of something big the minute I see it. Now after these days it has become obvious that it is going to be big and both our masternode investments were good ones. I'm looking to CryptBase and by that time our masternodes would have paid for themselves.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:27:21 PM

LOLLLLOOOOOLLLL

hahahah  I have a clue YOU FUCKING KID  you made squat on BOT and you are bagholding CIRC and you are in here butthurting your emotions away!!!!!!!  LOOOLLLLLLOOLLLLL

keep on preaching KID funny how you talk like BOB hehehe  "kid"  wow you are such a hard core guy

NEXTGEN BUTTHURT lolololol!!!  in here typing for nothing, not even trading this coin, what a fucking loser.

Quoting this just so people can see what a fucking moron you are in the future. 

There are no emotions in trading.  And again, I'm here wasting your time and you have NO CLUE what I'm trading. 

Keep on preaching douche bag!

GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:32:57 PM

One thing is for sure, you will never get Synergy a name by being in every thread and hating, how in the earth you goin to promote and be a fronts man for Synergy, I for one would never touch Synergy when I see your name on it every time you hate in every thread. I think a lot of people agree.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:34:48 PM

One thing is for sure, you will never get Synergy a name by being in every thread and hating, how in the earth you goin to promote and be a fronts man for Synergy, I for one would never touch Synergy when I see your name on it every time you hate in every thread. I think a lot of people agree.

Edited:

You would be right if I was posting in threads that weren't obvious pump and dump scams that will never deliver.  However, since that's not the case, your point is moot. 

Thank you though for your promotion of Synergy.

GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:38:55 PM

Every thread?  Not hardly.  Just those that are obvious pump and dump scams.

Try again.

I'm not trying anything just giving you advise, would never sink to you level for sure.
To all others look in this thread and you see at once where all haters comes from.. all silk and rose with them there and here they troll and hate:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070124.1560
terman45x

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:40:29 PM

hahaha nextgen got his head up Grandpa Synergy butt so far he just cannot see

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:40:58 PM

Every thread?  Not hardly.  Just those that are obvious pump and dump scams.

Try again.

I'm not trying anything just giving you advise, would never sink to you level for sure.
To all others look in this thread and you see at once where all haters comes from.. all silk and rose with them there and here they troll and hate:

Again, thank you for your promotion and linking to the Synergy thread, it's appreciated!  (you do realize this is just promotion, right?)

Maybe you'll post our logo next?  That would help.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:43:09 PM

So easily to distract you trolls, it's been fun guys!  Back to work.  Kisses!!  Kiss

nichlahghe5

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:43:28 PM

Every thread?  Not hardly.  Just those that are obvious pump and dump scams.

Try again.

after just one page read through you spot 3-4 of the butt-hurts who come here from there. now that is strange is it not why we get so much of your love?
terman45x

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:44:43 PM

So easily to distract you trolls, it's been fun guys!  Back to work.  Kisses!!  Kiss

Yea get busted and slink away!

Loooooossssseeeerrr!!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: