Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:13:40 PM

On a more serious note, I must say my Masternode getting a lot of nice payouts already.
how much of a payout can we expect by having masternode?

same here ghana, i set mine up about an hour ago and have got 140 coin so far so that is not a bad start. post above you will have to get one and see but as per op you will recieve your share of 75% of all blocks and the dpos is also something to read as that changes.  more masternodes more coin Smiley

So far my masternode gone from 13342 to 14407, real nice, love it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:48:37 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 02:05:43 PM by bones261

https://github.com/cryptbit/cryptbit/blob/master/src/qt/res/icons/novacoin-128.png

CryptBit logo named novacoin-128.png. I guess that will hamper the efforts of anyone trying to clone this coin and then mass-replace lines of code to make their own coin.  Cheesy

Yeah must add also that Blackcoin and almost all other coins derived from them is as bad, novacoin images everywhere !  Grin

Look : https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin/tree/master/src/qt/res/icons  Grin  Grin

True, but at least when I go to the git for Blackcoin, it is plain as day that it is a fork of novacoin, and I can click on the link and go to novacoin source code. This coin's github does not indicate that it is a fork (which it plainly is.) I don't get a nice link back to where they forked it off of. I know this is being really picky; however, these guys are claiming to be skilled enough that they can eventually deliver biometric recognition. They set their bar high, so I'm doing likewise with my critique.
Wonder if Earl will ever be approached to review this code.
Furthermore, it appears this network only has two seed nodes. I guess that is adequate, but I would think that one would want a stronger backbone to a network that one is planning to launch a security suite off of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcbjLvHtN1g
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:28:21 PM

I don't understand why somebody is buying an ICO at 10K and selling the next day for cheaper.

Bots.

And I like Bones' analyzing.
CryptBit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:34:01 PM

We are continuing our series of posts going into greater detail about the different parts of the CryptBit platform and how they fit together. Previous posts dealt with 2FA and CryptBase.com. In this post we'll take a look the the upcoming POS3 and masternodes, both structure and function.

Masternode and Protocol V3

As we have previously noted, we have started already to implement the the protocol V3 from Blackcoin. This process is a methodical one: we move over sections of code and beta test each commit.  We proceed by adding commits until the complete codebase is ready.

Our current workflow has the full protocol V3 ready by end of October. We have a branch at Github where anyone can watch our progress or even test the source.  https://github.com/cryptbit/cryptbit/tree/protocolV3 Don't test it with actual coins yet as we still at beta stage. However, that much said, so far everything works well and we are pleased with the progress that is being made.

When all commits are tested and implemented for protocol V3, we will start with the V1 branch for the CryptBit's Masternode TX Guard, which will add an additonal optional protection layer for outgoing transactions. This is the first of several important functions the masternodes will carry out for Cryptbit. Development-wise, the whole concept of  masternodes is currently a very wide-open and exciting area. There is so much tech, and so many interesting network implementations and ideas, that this will be a very fertile area for us in the coming months. We are confident in our the design of our masternode network and the underlying codebase, and we will be looking to add new features as they come along - especially features that strengthen the various functions of CryptBase.com. The ultimate beneficiary of all this development, of course, is the end user. It is particularly gratifying to being doing work with this sort of beneficial outcome.

With the end of the ICO distribution and node setup have begun in earnest. Masternodes are designed to be a key part of CryptBit, providing us with a strong network that will underpin everything we do. We encourage everyone who has qualified for masternode status to go ahead and set up their node(s). It only takes a few minutes and is quite easy to do. If you have not used the video guide & info already posted, here it is again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i44W6Z_5oP8
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:49:07 PM

We are continuing our series of posts going into greater detail about the different parts of the CryptBit platform and how they fit together. Previous posts dealt with 2FA and CryptBase.com. In this post we'll take a look the the upcoming POS3 and masternodes, both structure and function.

As we have previously noted, we have started already to implement the the protocol V3 from Blackcoin. This process is a methodical one: we move over sections of code and beta test each commit.  We proceed by adding commits until the complete codebase is ready.

Our current workflow has the full protocol V3 ready by end of October. We have a branch at Github where anyone can watch our progress or even test the source.  https://github.com/cryptbit/cryptbit/tree/protocolV3 Don't test it with actual coins yet as we still at beta stage. However, that much said, so far everything works well and we are pleased with the progress that is being made.

When all commits are tested and implemented for protocol V3, we will start with the V1 branch for the CryptBit's Masternode TX Guard, which will add an additonal optional protection layer for outgoing transactions. This is the first of several important functions the masternodes will carry out for Cryptbit. Development-wise, the whole concept of  masternodes is currently a very wide-open and exciting area. There is so much tech, and so many interesting network implementations and ideas, that this will be a very fertile area for us in the coming months. We are confident in our the design of our masternode network and the underlying codebase, and we will be looking to add new features as they come along - especially features that strengthen the various functions of CryptBase.com. The ultimate beneficiary of all this development, of course, is the end user. It is particularly gratifying to being doing work with this sort of beneficial outcome.

With the end of the ICO distribution and node setup have begun in earnest. Masternodes are designed to be a key part of CryptBit, providing us with a strong network that will underpin everything we do. We encourage everyone who has qualified for masternode status to go ahead and set up their node(s). It only takes a few minutes and is quite easy to do. If you have not used the video guide & info already posted, here it is again:

sweet update Smiley

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
babykayho

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:52:57 PM

Is anyone else getting the error "could not allocate vin for collateralAddress"? It pops up when I try to start my masternode. I set the .conf file up as shown in the video but I just can't get my masternode to run.
Stormkeeper

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:02:21 PM

Have you wait for 15 confirmations from your mn address?
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:06:09 PM

Why you didn't implement all these features first and make testing before asking for an ICO? This is how it goes they keep killing time by posting this that just to get
the 5 days holding off then grab the ICO funds and disappear. A legit project like this would have something reading at least to prove their Skills but this one is plain crap
a full clone with some promises features that will never happen. If Im wrong please correct - but no you wont try to correct me because you are a Scammer a shitty Scammer.

P.S: Post a true demo of work instead of posting some shitty texts like yourself.

15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:06:17 PM

Is anyone else getting the error "could not allocate vin for collateralAddress"? It pops up when I try to start my masternode. I set the .conf file up as shown in the video but I just can't get my masternode to run.

Yes I get this error now also. It was working lastnight. The only difference I see from the youtube vid is where you set up the conf was blue on their screen but on mine it is white.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:09:45 PM

Maybe you guys should focus on working with c-cex to fix the constant withdrawal errors. 

Since when is there a limitation on the number of transactions in a block? I find it hard to believe there are so many transactions moving around at this point that it's causing this issue a day after launch.

babykayho

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:11:17 PM

Have you wait for 15 confirmations from your mn address?

Am I supposed to send the coin to my collateral address? I created my masternode after already sending my 13342 coin to my regular wallet address.
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:17:12 PM

dev you guys should get a working BE
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:22:19 PM

Make sure that you included enough to cover the fee when you sent the 13342 to your wallet. Your wallet needs to receive the full amount, which means if you're sending from the exchange, you'll need to include a little extra to cover the tx fee.
babykayho

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:28:20 PM

Well I got my masternode running by sending the coins to it's collateral address. Now I'm wondering how to create a second masternode with the same wallet. When I try to create a second one, the wallet crashes and when I reopen it, my original masternode is deleted and replaced the the new masternode I just created.

Do I need to start a new instance of the same wallet so I can run two wallets at the same time?
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:29:42 PM

Well I got my masternode running by sending the coins to it's collateral address. Now I'm wondering how to create a second masternode with the same wallet. When I try to create a second one, the wallet crashes and when I reopen it, my original masternode is deleted and replaced the the new masternode I just created.

Do I need to start a new instance of the same wallet so I can run two wallets at the same time?

You shouldn't have to do that if it was working correctly, no.

zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:32:29 PM

I PMed the devs now waiting on what they have to say.

Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:15:17 PM

These masternode stakes are awesome, have a few hundred extra stake coins already and not been up long. No instant pump so people getting excited and selling already for under what they paid haha
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:30:59 PM

(Pissy ass whining hoping the devas will hold his hand)

heuy zaph you  promised you would dump as soon as the market opened, why dont 'cha do that already and GTFO you pussy

lol you are too pathetic. maybe badminton lessons instead of crypto? easier on your nerves?
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:48:42 PM

Holy shit!

Got my masternode working!

someone got 3 masternodes at once working  Grin

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

koala12

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:52:58 PM

It's falling down !!! Shocked

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: