Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin?  (Read 43221 times)
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:43:47 PM

The users who uses it for a bad thing that makes people think that Bitcoin is for an illegal activities, I hate them.

faucet used to be profitable
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:46:32 PM

The fact that the price can stay stable for so long. I am waiting so long before something happens. I still am waiting for the price to change so I can sell or buy some coins.

For that you can deposit BTC to btc-e and turn in $ and later you can buy instantly and use them, this way rate remains same for you. The thing that I dont like the most about BTC is that  when I have 1 BTC anyone can check my balance Tongue
I didn't know thats how btc-e accounts work. Thought it was only about trading bitcoin for alt coins.
Having someone see how much bitcoin you have, especially over 1 btc, is annoying though.
I will investigate into them further before making any rash decisions about opening account with them for the reason of price flucuations.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:51:18 PM

The users who uses it for a bad thing that makes people think that Bitcoin is for an illegal activities, I hate them.

Yeah but its not only bitcoin that is being used for illegal activities all rest currencies are also used for illegal and criminal activities, but I don't understand why people always target only bitcoin?
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 10:51:25 PM

My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is the confirmation time, sometimes it takes hours but sometimes it gets just few minutes to get confirmed(it happened to me in the past to get 2 confirmation within few minutes) and another least favorite thing is that i can't spend directly without big fees like the cash.

TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 11:05:37 PM

Yeah but its not only bitcoin that is being used for illegal activities all rest currencies are also used for illegal and criminal activities, but I don't understand why people always target only bitcoin?

Before bitcoin, there was and almost always has been fiat.  Cash is still used for bad things, but bitcoin is being targeted for its anonymity AND because it can be transmitted electronically.  That has made the financing of bad things so much easier than sending cash by personal messenger. 

The power of bitcoin can be used for good.  It is when it is used for bad is what I worry about. 

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:27:34 PM

My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is -limited options to spend it.
Very few number of people are familiar with it and there are limited options to earn them.
Yeah there are various ways to get bitcoin I'm confused as to why many people are still hesitant to work in bitcoin  while they have gained greater income in bitcoin than in rela job
in bitcoin you can earn unlimited income Grin
HarryFlashman

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:45:12 AM

1. Opening account at exchange
2. Buy BTC
3. Sell BTC for other currency
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:03:23 AM

The least favorite thing which I like in bitcoin is its access to all over the world where internet is available, as there were some payment system which were limited to certain countries of the world, and so those people who were not allowed for that systems were unable to access their products, now with bitcoin everything is OK, just need everyone to adopt it.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:41:04 AM

2. Buy BTC

So you don't like Bitcoin at all then.

NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 02:45:22 AM

Here in our country, we can use bitcoin to pay bills (eg. internet, electricity), load (networks), withdraw it in your bank account with no fee, and also for the transactions it has the lowest fee so far. So I really like bitcoin. Smiley
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:42:35 AM

My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is the confirmation time, sometimes it takes hours but sometimes it gets just few minutes to get confirmed(it happened to me in the past to get 2 confirmation within few minutes) and another least favorite thing is that i can't spend directly without big fees like the cash.

lol Least favorite of mine about bitcoin is confirmation time and Bitcoin isn't necessarily directly regarded towards Bitcoin itself, but more towards the devs that can't come to an agreement with each other. That's what bothers me the most.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:51:32 AM

2. Buy BTC

So you don't like Bitcoin at all then.
he is love bitcoin because bitcoin can growing his money, it's normal.
some people think bitcoin is just currency and like other currency if you can growing your money with trade it, why not..?

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:35:46 AM

I hate it when the price is stable for to long. I have to to wait quiet some time before the price changes and I can make some moves again. It takes time before you can do things.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:37:41 AM

My least favorite thing/features about bitcoin is that, it is much easy to earn some money online, there are a lot of ways available on internet with which we can earn a large amount of bitcoin and with that if we get experienced then we will no longer need our real life jobs any more.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:02:30 PM

My least favorite thing/features about bitcoin is that, it is much easy to earn some money online, there are a lot of ways available on internet with which we can earn a large amount of bitcoin and with that if we get experienced then we will no longer need our real life jobs any more.

I believe what you have quoted is the favourite of mine. Earning through internet is not that easy as most users think.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:30:16 PM

I believe what you have quoted is the favourite of mine. Earning through internet is not that easy as most users think.
Yeah  I too thought to earn through internet, but realised it as hard only after that. Similar way had some interest in gambling but that too is risk, we have to lose coins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:33:37 PM

Yeah  I too thought to earn through internet, but realised it as hard only after that. Similar way had some interest in gambling but that too is risk, we have to lose coins.

You cannot say that you don't like bitcoin because you lost in gambling, it was your choice to go for gambling, the only thing I don't like about bitcoin is that I cannot use it anywhere at a moment.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2997

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 04:42:32 PM

Before my favorite about bitcoin is fast transaction but now i am experiencing slow transaction and i think only one giving me satisfied i can earn bitcoins by offering some service in services section that i can earn bitcoin fast..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:01:29 PM

bitcoin is the best... Smiley Smiley
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:16:40 PM

bitcoin is the best... Smiley Smiley
Bitcoin does have it's issues, like the scaling issues and the length of time it takes for the transactions to be completed. It isn't a perfect platform, but it is pretty good overall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: