Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin?  (Read 43220 times)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 09:11:55 AM

Tell me all about it

My least favorite thing about bitcoin is the bitcoin halving because it gave some profit in all traders even if the price of it will pump or dump the price of it. It will be profitable.
And when my friend in facebook scam but i already learned a lesson from this mistake.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:32:53 AM

My least favourite thing is probably the connection it has with the dark web. I mean if anyone has heard of bitcoin, then his first impression is probably "a currency used for illegal means".

But it's not bitcoin's fault.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:51:29 PM

mt least favourite thing about bitcoin is that i can earn for free without any investment from a signature campaign. because i know that there are a lot of people who have no investment at all. but they stilll willing to be a part of bitcoin world. that is why i suggest to those people to join a signature campaign and become a member of the world of bitocin.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:57:58 PM

There ate only two things that i don't like in bitcoin
1) sometimes transactions take too much to be completed
2) not everyone is using it and its hard for me to buy what i want with btc
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:15:01 PM

Tell me all about it
My favorite thing about bitcoin I can using it for various intent, like trading,gambling,or just to collect it. it makes me fun. with the various usefulness of bitcoin can make my life is easier.

You mean your "least" favorite thing right?
I'm sorry for being too watchful but I think you did not read the question right.

Note: Please do not just answer topics here just to earn from sign campaigns.
(Yes, I too have joined a sign campaign but I always make sure that my posts are worth the read and not just some generic copy-paste sentences you can get from a lot of posters here.)
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:20:32 PM

There ate only two things that i don't like in bitcoin
1) sometimes transactions take too much to be completed
2) not everyone is using it and its hard for me to buy what i want with btc

yeah i agree.
i love everything about bitcoin but this long time between blocks or the time that takes my transactions to get a confirmation even with decent amount of fee is a little annoying.

Buying the dip...
b0art

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:23:14 PM

my least favorite thing is how long it can take sometimes to get 3 confirmations, after that i'd probably say is the lack of places i can currently use btc and am forced to use fiat instead
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:33:02 PM

What i don't like about it is its value is very volatile. It can rapidly increase or decrease within a month or year. Like its value way back 2013 when it rose above 1000$ and dropped below 700$ at 2014. We can see for now that it is almost 800$ because of the upcoming halving but we can't predict if it will drop again after a year or will continue to rise.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:51:03 PM

my least favourite thing would have to be the long addresses, there has to be a fix for the future where the address is in the background and we can use small more memorable address to send and receive bitcoin.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:57:05 PM

my least favourite thing would have to be the long addresses, there has to be a fix for the future where the address is in the background and we can use small more memorable address to send and receive bitcoin.

The long addresses are hard (close to impossible to remember) which makes it difficult to give it to away. On the other hand copy pasting it is not a very big deal, and it makes easier to pay since you can't make a typing error. So it's probably a benefit too. Just copy paste it, then make sure to check the first 5 and last 5 digits.

This has prevented me for making an error.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:58:44 PM

My least favorite thing about bitcoin is i can use bitcoin anywhere when i want to use it and it's make my life more easier.

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:07:11 PM

My least favorite thing about bitcoin is i can use bitcoin anywhere when i want to use it and it's make my life more easier.

I seriously didn't get your point, bitcoin has made your life easier and you can use it anywhere and that is your least favorite thing about bitcoin? I am still confused what you mean to say.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:48:14 PM

my least favorite thing is how long it can take sometimes to get 3 confirmations, after that i'd probably say is the lack of places i can currently use btc and am forced to use fiat instead
3 Confirmations? That depends actually on the buyer/seller you are transacting with. I suppose you're buying from a site which is why you need 3 confirmations? Confirmations are there for the maximum security which is why it sometimes takes long.

However, I really haven't had much of a problem because the longest I've had was 2 hours and the quickest was nearly an instant.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:55:40 PM

The least favourite is the using of bitcoin in shopping. Every product has a fixed price in terms of bitcoin, but with the fluctuations sometimes it will be profitable for trader and sometimes profit is experienced by user.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:15:31 AM

My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is the fact that when the price is stable you will have to wait so long before it is finally going to rise again.
With the Bitcoin is have to be very patient because if not you are not going to be successful.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:39:07 AM

Tell me all about it

My least favorite thing about bitcoin is that it is hard to earned and easy to spent. Unlike cash bitcoin is easy to access and I can be easily be tempted to gamble it on gambling sites and lose it all. Bitcoin for me is advantageous but since it can be spent anywhere on the net it is easy to lose it all when my greed comes in. Further bitcoin is still good, its only my attitude that gives me that sense.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:51:49 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 07:40:17 AM by nururochac

My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is the fact that when the price is stable you will have to wait so long before it is finally going to rise again.
With the Bitcoin is have to be very patient because if not you are not going to be successful.
Price increase has different reasons and you can check it by yourself to be able to know when the price will increase(thats how trader do too). Event, news and media are some of the factors why price pump.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:54:00 AM

the thing I like about bitcoin is a withdrawal fee that we can set our own liking. but it also, bitcoin is more practical than real money.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:39:42 AM

My least favourite thing is probably the connection it has with the dark web. I mean if anyone has heard of bitcoin, then his first impression is probably "a currency used for illegal means".

But it's not bitcoin's fault.

It is partially bitcoin's fault because of the anonymity it makes it to where it is "untraceable" and it has it so easy to connect it to bad places...

I do agree with you I do not like to be connected to that in any way or form.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:50:02 AM

the thing I like about bitcoin is a withdrawal fee that we can set our own liking. but it also, bitcoin is more practical than real money.

I understand what you're saying but btc is real money! just a crypto currency doesn't make it funny money but i do love it to play around with and i dont fancy that fluctuation after i buy it making me look stupid lol!

Not the best people use btc (drug dealers)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: