Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin?  (Read 43220 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:40:56 AM

those scammers who scammed me about $30 they will not get peace in next birth. I hope they be fine in this life but in next life they will definitely suffer. So i hate the work scam as i m not any professional but a student so $30 matters lot for me.

Hmm, you are right that scammers in the world of bitcoin are the worst thing about it, if there were no scammers in bitcoin community then it would have been really great for everyone as they would not have any worries.

Every good thing will hold some bad things around it, so we cannot expect that bitcoin will be scam free it will always be surrounded by scammers whose main intention is to cheat people.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:43:39 AM

There is nothing which i dont love about bitcoin but if i have to say one thing which is least favorite then i would say that requiring confirmations in blockchain for deposits to take place.Some times it takes a long time for transaction to get confirmed.But still thats a small problem and i love every thing about the bitcoin.
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:49:22 AM

The least favorite thing about bitcoin for me is, it takes some much time for confirmation and other thing is it would be better if bitcoin also used POS with it's present POW. I'm not a tech geek, but would love to get some rewards like other altcoins which pays you for holding coins in your wallet (staking). It would be cool it bitcoin gives rewards to people who store bitcoin in their wallet. It can lead to hoarding and less transaction but, I think it would also be a cool way to earn some more bitcoin. Wink

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:40:59 AM

There is nothing which i dont love about bitcoin but if i have to say one thing which is least favorite then i would say that requiring confirmations in blockchain for deposits to take place.Some times it takes a long time for transaction to get confirmed.But still thats a small problem and i love every thing about the bitcoin.

Delay in confirmation time can be ignored as there are many other advantages that bitcoin is holding and helping its users in many ways, and there is nothing that can be hated or not liked about bitcoins.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:59:33 AM

I really do not like the fact that I can not use it everywhere I want to spend money.  It is very convent for me to access my bitcoin accounts and get my money, but because everyone does not accept the currency, it complicates things.
this is not a big problem any more. bitcoin is not accepted in a lot of places but bitcoin is convertible currency. you can get any currency of the world in return of bitcoin.  and spend it anywhere..
and nowadays there is a lot of bitcoin related debit/credit cards working here. you can get a card and spend your bitcoin at any places..

Yes I could attest to that.  Before I was like, bitcoin is not really for the people because of I think it was for the people with high intellects.  After some convincing of my friend then I got hooked with it.  Because of the reason that it can be converted in to cash.  I can pay my bills online and there is no reason to have a zero balance on my cellphone.  I just wish that there would be an available credit or debit card here in our country.

The perks of having known bitcoins is the same like mine.  I was negative about it since I cannot understand how will that work.  It is just a code and how could you make money from that.  How will you pay your things since you do not have money, it is just like not real.  And now I enjoyed paying stuffs online without any hassle.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:01:27 PM

I really do not like the fact that I can not use it everywhere I want to spend money.  It is very convent for me to access my bitcoin accounts and get my money, but because everyone does not accept the currency, it complicates things.
this is not a big problem any more. bitcoin is not accepted in a lot of places but bitcoin is convertible currency. you can get any currency of the world in return of bitcoin.  and spend it anywhere..
and nowadays there is a lot of bitcoin related debit/credit cards working here. you can get a card and spend your bitcoin at any places..

Yes I could attest to that.  Before I was like, bitcoin is not really for the people because of I think it was for the people with high intellects.  After some convincing of my friend then I got hooked with it.  Because of the reason that it can be converted in to cash.  I can pay my bills online and there is no reason to have a zero balance on my cellphone.  I just wish that there would be an available credit or debit card here in our country.

The perks of having known bitcoins is the same like mine.  I was negative about it since I cannot understand how will that work.  It is just a code and how could you make money from that.  How will you pay your things since you do not have money, it is just like not real.  And now I enjoyed paying stuffs online without any hassle.

Yes having bitcoins in wallet is a real fun and I don't see any bad thing about bitcoins as it is helping me in earning some extra money and if there is something bad about bitcoins then I really don't care about it.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:21:23 PM

One of things I'm hating that it has a bad name and that is going up and down all the time.
Its really annoying and can really say that its my least favorite thing for sure, its horrible...
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:30:30 PM

yeah i love all of bitcoin and I just do not like one thing yeah it's like you said. the length of time the confirmation in bitcoin. yeah it makes us sometimes wait a long time and very boring. especially when in need of quick funds. certainly quick confirmation will be needed
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:33:10 PM

yeah i love all of bitcoin and I just do not like one thing yeah it's like you said. the length of time the confirmation in bitcoin. yeah it makes us sometimes wait a long time and very boring. especially when in need of quick funds. certainly quick confirmation will be needed

Yes if you are in need of money in case of emergency then its irritating to wait for a longer period of time for the transaction to get confirm but may be that issue will be resolved in future.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:35:51 PM

Yes if you are in need of money in case of emergency then its irritating to wait for a longer period of time for the transaction to get confirm but may be that issue will be resolved in future.

That is certainly true. But I think that we can't get something problem if indeed any transaction we do not particularly need confirmation in the shipment or transaction. I also always hope that this issue can be completed as soon as possible or maybe more and more recipients that did not require confirmation of the bitcoin in any transactions with the proviso that such transactions have a good level (shipping not poor)
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:44:43 PM

Tell me all about it
i have no least favorite thing on bitcoin to be honest, maybe it would be confirmation speeds though they are pretty decent too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:01:44 AM

yes that is the problem of the most of the people, to me the big reason is that in our area most of the people do not have no proper information about bitcoin and specially the shopkeepers who are mostly ignorant do not know any thing about bitcoin, so it is our responsibly to to give them proper information about bitcoin and let them get benefit from it.
Lol I think it is not a favorite? but obstacles or things you do not like about bitcoin? yeah now bitcoin is not so accepted in many places. I do not know why traders not received any bitcoin as a payment option? whereas the bitcoin market is pretty awesome? there are many users on bitcoin? This is supposed to be a good market for them?
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:29:25 AM

Tell me all about it

Since I joined in bitcoin world, I joined in different signature campaign then there is a weekly payment which is BTC, That's what I like most bitcoin payday weekly. And when I transferred it into cash according to my country currency.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:31:27 AM

Tell me all about it

Since I joined in bitcoin world, I joined in different signature campaign then there is a weekly payment which is BTC, That's what I like most bitcoin payday weekly. And when I transferred it into cash according to my country currency.

So is that least favorite thing about bitcoin that you are getting paid weekly and its helping you? OP wants to know disadvantage of bitcoin and not advantages of it.
bravehearth0319

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:35:43 AM

i think the thing that i dont like is the fact that its price is going up or down really often, because of that i dont manage to make money
if you can not accept it or do not like it, you can come out leaving bitcoin, because you have to know the risks of bitcoin, fluctuation is a major risk, if you can not accept this, it is better not to use bitcoin

Once you become a member in this community, You must accept already that your inside in the world of trading. Which means you are a trader, Like what he said to you, fluctuation is very normal in this trading concept. And Bitcoin is totally a RISK but you need to know it first for you to be able to knowledgeable about in bitcoin.
bravehearth0319

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:38:27 AM

Tell me all about it

So is that least favorite thing about bitcoin that you are getting paid weekly and its helping you? OP wants to know disadvantage of bitcoin and not advantages of it.

Yes of course! I wanna know, would you mind if you tell it to me? Actually, up to now I'm in a stage of learning into it. Thanks for your concern about what I'm doing now here in bitcoin world,.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:21:04 AM

Tell me all about it
My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is that after I have bought some Bitcoin for a low price I know that then I have to wait a long time for the price to go up.
I do not like waiting but with Bitcoin you have to be patient.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:31:55 AM

Tell me all about it
My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is that after I have bought some Bitcoin for a low price I know that then I have to wait a long time for the price to go up.
I do not like waiting but with Bitcoin you have to be patient.

Yeah if you are expecting some profits from bitcoins then you should have patience and you should not get panic even if price is getting lower, you should hold them and sell when price goes higher.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 10:40:33 AM

Tell me all about it

The question is what is your least favorite thing about favorite thing about Bitcoin.And bitcoin exist beyond this forum too.
Anyway I think unstable price of bitcoin is my both favorite and least favorite thing.I think prices should not fluctuate that frequently
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:43:01 AM

Tell me all about it

The question is what is your least favorite thing about favorite thing about Bitcoin.And bitcoin exist beyond this forum too.
Anyway I think unstable price of bitcoin is my both favorite and least favorite thing.I think prices should not fluctuate that frequently

It is the same for everyone, everyone like it to grow but no one likes it when it drops the price, so everyones favorite and least favorite thing can be fluctuation, for traders it is their favorite and for holders it is their least favorite.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: