Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin?  (Read 43216 times)
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:51:57 PM

The thing sbr Bitcoin that I like the least is that transactions could be very slow sometimes, especialy when is the most important to you. Also the thing that is not accepted everywhere where I would like to. But when it comes to Bitcoin there are so much more pros then cons.

malaj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:56:55 PM

My favorite thing about bitcoin is that it's the most easy way to make some extra money to my salary. Today bitcoin helps me to cover some of my costs, for example plane tickets and shopping. My current target about bitcoin is to save 1 BTC. I believe that the price will finally move up from the point of 600$ and I will be able to earn on currency difference.
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:48:21 PM

i like the shopping and money exchange i love all the programming and watching new sites and software accepting it everything is just entertaning and full of new knowledge for me. its really a good thing to learn for my future

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:51:02 PM

The thing sbr Bitcoin that I like the least is that transactions could be very slow sometimes, especialy when is the most important to you. Also the thing that is not accepted everywhere where I would like to. But when it comes to Bitcoin there are so much more pros then cons.
But I think bitcoins holds more strengths in compare to weaknesses so instead of focusing on weaknesses we should be satisfied with the benefits that its providing us.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:22:14 PM

Actually bitcoin network is quite slow sometime but not often and also if you put recommended fee than you don't have to worry about waiting long time to get your transaction confirmed. Adoption is increasing everyday so to see bitcoin accepted in lot more places we may have to wait next few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 06:42:30 PM

Actually bitcoin network is quite slow sometime but not often and also if you put recommended fee than you don't have to worry about waiting long time to get your transaction confirmed. Adoption is increasing everyday so to see bitcoin accepted in lot more places we may have to wait next few years.
Yes  and i like the most in bitcoin you dont need to verify that it takes long time before you can use bitcoin.. unlike paypal that it takes long to verify before you can use your bitcoin.. this is my problem when i was using paypal before thats why i switch in bitcoin if i deal to someone.. or some freelancers online are paying in bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
p_linz

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:46:51 PM

a whole bunch of dumb people using it wrong and telling dumb thinks about it.
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:51:39 PM

I like each and every thing about bitcoin,the thing which i would want is bitcoin to have a bit more stable price so that we can have surety on our earning but i dont think many others specially traders will like that,but its my opinion and thats not a major deal for me.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:10:13 PM

Tell me all about it
My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is the fact that you sometime shave to wait such along time before the Bitcoin starts moving again.
I become so impatient when the price is stable for a to long time.

That's right but to make money with bitcoins I think we should also have patience as if we take wrong decision then it will result in huge loss to us, so its better to have patience and take actions accordingly.

Though that stable nature of bitcoin causes panic to many users, but i feel that no one should do that as while the price of bitcoin is stable we can still earn money trading other coins in exchanges, so if we have some bitcoins and they are not growing themselves then we will have to make them move by increasing their quantity.
Now you see what to be done, some people don't like the fact that the price is not stable and you are unhappy that the price is stable, so friend please understand that it can't get in both ways either can be stable or either can be unstable, and I can tell you from my experience more people want it stable than unstable.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:02:17 PM

I like each and every thing about bitcoin,the thing which i would want is bitcoin to have a bit more stable price so that we can have surety on our earning but i dont think many others specially traders will like that,but its my opinion and thats not a major deal for me.
yes every has the right to give their own openion. but to me i think if the price of bitcoin remain stable it will really increase the value and importance of bitcoin then people will like to use bitcoin instead of fiat currency.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:45:40 PM

yes every has the right to give their own openion. but to me i think if the price of bitcoin remain stable it will really increase the value and importance of bitcoin then people will like to use bitcoin instead of fiat currency.

Price stability will attract many new investors who are willing to invest their money in bitcoins and they won't have fear of loosing their money in it and more users will lead to higher price in future.

fujyo86

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:52:12 PM

least favorite thing bitcoin is the lack of marketing and public awareness it. due to with it is still believed by many be a geek thing, simple or people who are not in the web world much don't want to get into bitcoin world.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:54:20 PM

Price stability will attract many new investors who are willing to invest their money in bitcoins and they won't have fear of loosing their money in it and more users will lead to higher price in future.
The price has stabilised a lot since Bitcoin was first released. I think that there is just a little bit more it needs to go and then it will be quite stable for a long time. Hopefully this happens soon though.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:56:42 PM

least favorite thing bitcoin is the lack of marketing and public awareness it. due to with it is still believed by many be a geek thing, simple or people who are not in the web world much don't want to get into bitcoin world.

That's true majority of people are not aware about the bitcoins as it lacks promotion on international level and if it get good recognition then it can reach to many people and it will also attract them towards it.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:07:41 PM

That's true majority of people are not aware about the bitcoins as it lacks promotion on international level and if it get good recognition then it can reach to many people and it will also attract them towards it.
I thought you could not be blamed for this bitcoin, bitcoin bitcoin decentralization certainly will not be able to do promotions against itself? they do not have a central office or the company itself?
so the actual sale is the duty of the user's own bitcoin

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:16:01 AM

My least favorite thing about the bitcoin is that you have the confirmation time, it sometimes takes so long before it got confirmed.
That is the only thing I hate about the bitcoin.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:10:03 AM

I also hate the confirms but what I also hate is the wallet numbers, I sometimes make a mistake and due to that I pay the wrong guy, its very annoying.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:19:14 AM

I also hate the confirms but what I also hate is the wallet numbers, I sometimes make a mistake and due to that I pay the wrong guy, its very annoying.
The wallet numbers work to the advantage of those who want to have as many wallets as they can. They can just create a new one everytime for whatever purpose it may serve. And the many digits in a wallet makes it more secure, but also as you mentioned could easily get mixed up and you could be sending it to somebody else. Although what I don't really like is the transaction speed, I am hoping that in the future this thing can be improved to make transactions almost real time.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:43:02 AM

My least favorite thing about the bitcoin is that you have the confirmation time, it sometimes takes so long before it got confirmed.
That is the only thing I hate about the bitcoin.

It's normal and it doesn't affect the value of your bitcoin, except if its taking too long because of low transaction fee, then you will really suffer the price changes... But if you are paying high on transaction fee, it's not taking too long...But yeah, its my least favorite too, sending an amount, so my remedy to that is to send it earlier so you receive it earlier too...  Smiley
Yup higher fees can resolve the issue of confirmation time and I won't mind in waiting even for a longer period of time as above all bitcoin is only benefiting me and I find no reason to hate it for any reason.
Legendaris

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:46:22 AM

The worst thing about people are the FUDsters that criticize it for fake reasons. The blockstream hate for example, it's pretty frustrating since they are the guys contributing the most to scale it worldwide, but I will not give up and in the end it will be demonstrated that Bitcoin was able to scale and do all the cool things we dream about now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: